Chapter Activities!

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 24, 2006, 10:42:53 AM5/24/06
to BM_dis...@googlegroups.com, bharatud...@yahoogroups.com
Gwalior Chapter Meeting Minutes

Vande Matram,
First of all great apology for not drafting gwalior chapter activities for few weeks. The reason for that is a busy schedule for PROTEST AGAINST RESERVATION.

First of all the chapter activities of last two weeks:
1. BM Gwalior chapter actively participate in protest against new reservation policy of indian government. For that we have organised "MAHA RALLY" with junior doctor association, and other 12 colleges. BM-gwalior chapter play vital role in all this by acting a chain between JDA and other colleges.

2. By monthly funds we print out our pamplets of local chapter appealing youths to join us. and soon we are going to do PRESENTATION in different colleges.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR NEXT MEETING
Agendas are:
1.Election of chapter co ordinators.
2.disscussion on National Level Meeting.
3.Choosing a member for propogation.
4. Choosing a member for contituent assembly.
5. Further activity against RESERVATION.

Time: 5:30 pm

Place: Italian Garden, near phoolbagh

hope every member to attend this very special meeting as we are going to elect our co ordiantors.

Saurabh Khare
  "SAGAV"

Jai Hind

--
"We have only one Passion
The Rise of a Great Nation."

www.bharatudaymission.org

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 24, 2006, 10:42:53 AM5/24/06
to BM_dis...@googlegroups.com, bharatud...@yahoogroups.com

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 24, 2006, 10:42:53 AM5/24/06
to BM_dis...@googlegroups.com, bharatud...@yahoogroups.com

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 24, 2006, 10:42:53 AM5/24/06
to BM_dis...@googlegroups.com, bharatud...@yahoogroups.com

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 28, 2006, 5:13:02 AM5/28/06
to bharatud...@yahoogroups.com, BM_dis...@googlegroups.com

JABALPUR - CHAPTER ACTIVITIES:

Dear Friends,

Sorry as we don't post any message for long time.

The main reason was many BM members were busy in their exam schedule.

But It dont mean that we dont do any thing.

During this time we do some work(whose detail are given below) along with propogation.

ACTIVITIES IN THE MONTH OF APRIL:

1)  PROPOGATION CAMPAIGN:

     Date: 10-April

     Venue: Shree Ram Institute of Technology(SRIT).

     We make tour of SRIT and propogate BM. We post NOTES,POSTERS at notice boards and distribute PAMPLETS. We also talk students and teachers of SRIT about BM and got good responce.

2)  PROPOGATION CAMPAIGN:

     Date: 11-April

     Venue: Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT-PDPM).

     We make tour of IIIT and propogate BM. We post NOTES,POSTERS at notice boards and distribute PAMPLETS. We also talk students and teachers of IIIT about BM.

3)  DENTAL CAMP:

     Date: 15-April

     Venue: Jagriti Rehabilation Center,Near Rly Station.

     We organise a free dental camp for children at Jagriti. A center for poor children who are picked up from platform.

4)  PROPOGATION CAMPAIGN:

     Date: 22-April

     Venue: GIAN Library (PCM College).

     We make tour of GIAN Library and propogate BM. We post NOTES,POSTERS at notice boards. We also talk Library co-ordinator(Mr. Vinay Pandey) and he ensure us that he is with us and help us in any possible way.

ACTIVITIES IN THE MONTH OF MAY:

1)  MEETING WITH MEMBER OF BHOPAL CHAPTER:

     Date: 16-May

     Venue: Prince Palace,North Civil Lines.

     We manage a meeting with Siddharth, an active member of Bhopal Chapter. We share our experiances and talk about our recent activities and future plans. We decide to remain in contact through emails and SMS to increase our activities.

2)  CHAPTER MEETING:

     Date: 21-May

     Venue: Jagriti Center.

     We talk on different ways adopted by organisations and students  protesting against Reservation and decided to hold a rally againt Reservation.

3)  PROTEST AGAINST RESERVATION:

     Date: 21-May

     Venue: Malviye Chowk

     We make a HUMAN CHAIN at chowk in alliance with other NGOs SPANDAN, NAVVIHAN, Junior Doctor Asso., Junior   Lawyers Asso. & other.

4)  PROTEST AGAINST RESERVATION:

     Date: 25-May

     Venue: IMA Hall,Ranital

     We participate in Rally  by IMA(Indian Medical Association) aginst reservation.

PROPOSED ACTIVITIES FOR MONTH OF JUNE:

CHAPTER MEETING:

Date:     3-June

Time:    9 to 10 AM

Venue:  Jagriti Center,Near Rly Station main gate.

To discuss on actions for month of June.

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 29, 2006, 5:33:33 AM5/29/06
to BM_dis...@googlegroups.com, bharatud...@yahoogroups.com
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
This mail contains following topics :

1. BM Sonepat : Minutes of Meeting.
2. BM Mumbai : Minutes of Meeting

1. BM Sonepat : Minutes of Meeting.

From: kamal pandey <kamal_...@yahoo.co.in>

vande matram
First formal meeting of BM_sonepat was organised on 28th may ,sunday at
the CRSCE,Sonepat. Proceedings of meeting are as follows:
Participants:
Tarlochan, Kamal, Varun, Rachit, Bupinder, Chandersekhar, Ayush, Saket,
Naresh, Monika, Mansi, Vivek, Sanjay, Vishal,,Sandeep, Vishwadeep, Sukhvinder, Sushil

Agenda:
*Future course of action
*proposals for ground work
*Administrative issues

 Proceedings:
-many proposals were given of them blood donation camp in college and one
concerning work in  nearby villages and primary schools were selected.
 A team of Mansi,Monika, Tarlochan, Vishal and  Sanjay will visit schools for a priliminary survey then
actual course of action will be decided
-it was decided to print notepad and have formal registration for members.Also ID cards will be given

Other activities:
Old newspapers were collected from hostels for fund collection

JAI HIND

2. BM Mumbai : Minutes of Meeting

"Abhijit K" <abhi...@gmail.com>

Attendants:

Pooja Bhatia,
Akalpita Paranjape,
Milind Kotwal,
Nikhil Kulkarni,
Abhijit K

Minutes:
* Representatives chosen as follows (by consensus):
  Chapter and Ground Work Coordinator: Pooja Bhatia
  Web Site Coordinator: Nikhil Kulkarni
  Finance Coordinator: Rupinder Singh (Continuing)
  Propagation Coordinator: Aarti Shahani (Continuing)

 Constitution Representative: Abhijit K

* Ground work activities: MaaN programme: Focus will be on completing the sale of greeting cards to generate the remaining amount of funds required for making a library at the school. Discussion on taking the programme to a logical conclusion after this activity to continue.
Tree plantation programme: To be carried out around 2 weeks after monsoon starts, at a place near Panvel. For another initiative of Akalpita jee, help on getting samplings of teak wood is needed.
EUC programme: All members to try to volunteer in taking the programme ahead.

* Agreed upon views about constitution:
The organization should have a structure that will permit people to carry on only social work without being a member of the political wing. Their should be provision for good coordination between the two wings. The discussion would continue with the constitution representative in person.

* New Initiatives:
Akalpita jee has notionally adopted a village named ShivaN-Sayee near Panvel. The plan is to encourage the villagers to take up tree plantation that would also benefit them economically.
Nikhil jee to investigate into the bureaucratic hurdles for initiating a tree plantation programme in Mumbai municipal area
Milind ji's is interested in having educational sessions on governance, social initiatives by IIT faculty and other eminent people for the benefit of all BM members

* Other decisions
A meeting will be held on last Sunday of Every month at 4:30 PM. Other meetings may be called upon as needed.

A database for all members contact details to be prepared by Abhijit, by personal contact. Members not furnishing information liable to be suspended from the chapter, till they furnish the information.

Meeting venue to be shifted to some place other than IIT, possibly Dadar. Discussion to continue.

Milind ji would be initiating a new Thane chapter of BM and Panvel, Mumbai and Thane chapter to work in close coodination, being practically one contiguous population unit.

Mumbai Chapter coordinator to take up Yahoogroup moderator's work.

Regards,
Abhijit

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 30, 2006, 7:25:21 AM5/30/06
to BM_dis...@googlegroups.com, bharatud...@yahoogroups.com
BM NAGPUR : Minutes Of Meeting

Hi all,

BM Nagpur had its first meet

Venue: Shankar Nagar Square
Timings: 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Date: 28th May 2006

Members Present:
1) Vinay Yadav
2) Prachait Saxena
3) Srinivas

There were several fruitful discussions including assigning of
responsibility to each member.

1) Administative Team:
       - Vinay Yadav

2) Website Team:
       - Vinay Yadav ( vi...@vinayras.com)
       - Prachait Saxena (in...@prachait.com
Anything related to website and its content should be sent to them.

3) Propagation Team:
       - Online Propagation
               - Prachait Saxena
       - Offline Propagation
               - Members Needed.

4) Legal Team:
       - NONE

5) Finance Team:
       - Rashmi Priya - ras...@vinayras.com
- All finance details will be available online for anyone to see.

- Every member will contribute Rs 100/- per month. This contribution
will be used for social service activities.
- All this will be reflected on the website.

Comments/suggestions/thoughts are invited. Please speak up for your country.

Jai Hind.

Moderator BharatUdayMission

May 31, 2006, 8:57:42 AM5/31/06
to bharatud...@yahoogroups.com, BM_dis...@googlegroups.com
Minutes of meeting – Nashik chapter

Date: 28th may'06
Time: 5 pm
Venue: mahatmanagar ganapati mandir

No. of members who attended: 12

List of members:
1. Aditya Gogate
2. manish deshpande
3. vasundhara khairnar
4. anshul panscholi
5. gowrish rai
6. manasi patil*
7. madhur patil*
8. neha vij*
9. mr. kashikar*
10. mr. jadhav*
11. mrs. Jadhav*
12. nupur kulkarni*

( * marked are new members)

Minutes of the meeting:

1. introduction of BM to new members
2. discussion on the tree plantation project
3. discussion on various ideas that we can work on now
4. formation of committees for different projects:
a. tree plantation: manish, vasundhara, anshul, gowrish, mr
kashikar, nupur
b. diet session committee: mr & mrs jadhav, manasi
c. propagation: Aditya, madhur, neha
d. career counseling committee to continue as it is.
5. the different committees met separately and will submit
their independent reports on the group: assgn to manish, manasi,
Aditya
6. discussion on whether we should participate in the anti-
reservation protests. The answer was a unanimous YES, and we plan to
have a peaceful protest march this coming Sunday
7. collection of pending contributions for the month of may

Moderator BharatUdayMission

Jun 2, 2006, 8:44:48 AM6/2/06
to bharatud...@yahoogroups.com, BM_dis...@googlegroups.com
Meeting announcement – Nashik Chapter

Date: 4th June'06

Time: 5pm new members, 5:30 pm old members

Venue: With the onset of monsoon, and with the increase in the
number of members, we will be shifting the meeting place to a new
location: SSY Hall
Directions: When going from ashok stamb towards gangapur, take a
right turn at mama mungi karyalaya. Where the road ends, there
is `T'. take a left turn and go straight towards Chintamani mangal
karyalaya. A little ahead of the karyalaya, you will find a service
station on your right. Ahead, take a right turn, into the colony.
Again take the first right and go straight. A little down this lane
on the right, you will find the SSY hall. (you can just enquire
around there)

Agenda:
1. welcome of the new members
2. clarifications of doubts queries from existing / new members
3. finalizing the representative for constituent assembly
4. work on tree plantation and career counseling
5. selection for following posts: coordinator, co-coordinator,
team leaders: propagation, groundwork, finance, website and HR
6. assigning work to different committees
7. preparing a plan of action (to be strictly adhered to) for
June
8. deciding on the reps for the national level meeting in jaipur
9. initiating a new project
10. discussion on the code of conduct
11. collection of contributions for the month of June
12. any other issue brought up by any member

regards
aditya