BGG Down = Drunk?

1 view

D&M

Dec 28, 2008, 8:53:14 PM12/28/08
to BGG Down
So... BGG going down tonight has caused my boyfriend to drink for the
first time since Halloween. When asked why he's drinking, he says
because BGG is down. Thanks BGG... >.>

p.s. he's really getting drunk, but I don't know if it's really
because of BGG.
Message has been deleted

Mike Chapel

Dec 28, 2008, 9:03:20 PM12/28/08
to BGG_...@googlegroups.com
You are gonna watch you old man get blottoed.

Chapel

//One Mojito coming up!

Friendless

Dec 29, 2008, 6:08:46 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
Yeah, thanks BGG, due to you being down I played 24 games today 'cause
there was NOTHING ELSE TO DO!

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 7:53 PM, D&M <newfoundgam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks BGG... >.>

casi...@sbcglobal.net

Dec 29, 2008, 6:14:19 AM12/29/08
to BGG_...@googlegroups.com
Sure ... 24 games ... but where are you going to log them?  WHERE?!?

Friendless

Dec 29, 2008, 6:45:54 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
It's killing me!

deborahjeanne

Dec 29, 2008, 6:57:18 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
And we can't thumb anything!! Its driving me insane.

On Dec 29, 3:45 am, Friendless <friendless.farr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's killing me!
>
> On Dec 29, 9:14 pm, <casig...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>

> > Sure ... 24 games ... but where are you going to log them?  WHERE?!?- Hide quoted text -

Thom Hall

Dec 29, 2008, 10:37:23 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
I'll drink to that.

Exciting Jeff

Dec 29, 2008, 10:40:29 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
Arr! BGG is down, and I can no longer purchase Sparks to make myself
hyper and drunk.
> > because of BGG.- Hide quoted text -

Actual Sean

Dec 29, 2008, 8:33:54 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
There's always stuff to thumb:)

I have games to log too... everyone is asleep... this would have been
perfest bgg time.
And what if it comes back changed, and not working right... will
anything ever be the same again.
I must try to hang on, sure this torment will end soon?

nat

Dec 29, 2008, 7:03:38 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
16 hours in the foetal positiom has given me a sore back.

Godspeed Aldie...godspeed!

Cringing Dragon

Dec 29, 2008, 7:56:23 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
No thumbs, but you can give stars. Click one of the stars next to
"rate this post:" below each post.

bbenston

Dec 29, 2008, 10:59:04 AM12/29/08
to BGG Down
Well, you can, it just takes a little more effort and creativity. And
a lot of booze.