Munajat..........zindagi bhar

1 view

Iftekhar Raghib

Aug 27, 2011, 2:27:42 AM8/27/11
to bazme...@googlegroups.com
السلام علیکم
احباب کی خدمت میں ایک پرانی مناجات پیش کرتا ہوں
منسلک فایل دیکھنے کی زحمت فرمایں
دعاؤں کا طالب
افتخار راغب

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM, <BAZMeQALA...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/BAZMeQALAM/topics

    ".nl SEHGAL" <sehg...@hotmail.com> Aug 26 04:32PM +0600 ^

    For writers,poets and the members of Bazm-e-Qalam.

    Might,right,veto

    Who has connections,he is greeted
    Who has not,he is mistreeted
    To kill innocent peoples
    Now it is diplomacy
    They are keeping
    In their hands veto
    But they are preaching
    To us democracy
    We,people of the blue planet
    Have to realize,anyhow
    It was always,it is always
    It will be always that
    Where is might
    There is right
    ***
    prose poem by Ehsan Sehgal

    Begging For Isms

    Begging for isms is not only worse than begging for economic aid
    but also becomes a slippery slope for the decline of a nation.
    ***
    Self Negation

    A person devoid of principles not only negates his ego but also endangers
    his culture,religion and morals.
    ***
    For Others

    If you devote your life to the service of others with honesty and dedication
    you must be ready to endure insults and contempt from those you help.
    ***
    Knowledge

    Knowledge is not just education but awareness of self and search for the cause
    of creation.
    ***
    Certificate
    Human being need certificates of education but knowledge needs no certification.
    ***
    Love

    Love requited generally dies, unrequited love becomes immortal.

    ***
    Denial Of Talents

    To display ones talents is not objectionable.How ever denial of other's talents
    is tantamount to denying your own.
    ***

    Gambler

    A gambler does not only lose his mony and waste time but also damages his
    mental and physical faculties.
    ***
    Veto

    Had god not granted veto to Satan,this world would have become heaven.
    ***
    Quates by Ehsan Sehgal
    Short Autobiography
    Ehsan Sehgal (M.A.LL.B,born November 15,1951) is a Pakistani
    well-known Poet,Writer and Freelance Journalist belongs to Larkana
    Sindh Pakistan.His father Khawaja Manzoor Elahi Sehgal was fron Pind Dadan Khan,Panjab.
    When he was a teenager,he wrote a romantic novel in
    urdu.After that he drew his attention to urdu poetry,
    specially on "Ghazal".Till now Ehsan Sehgal has written 9 poetry
    books and one book of his quotes and articles.His
    quotes have also been translated into Dutch language by Mr.Naeem
    Arif,(he is also a prose poet).

    Ehsan Sehgal has command on the urdu language and he can also
    speaks,reads and writes Panjabi,Sindhi,English and
    reasonable Dutch languages to express his views.Ehsan Sehgal has
    a perception how to write the poetry with
    sharpness and sensibility to approach the hearts and minds of the
    readers and listeners.

    Ehsan Sehgal,during his journalistic period when he was a
    sub-editor and incharge of the inside pages in daily "Aghaz"
    Karachi, and editor in fortnightly "Tamseel",then he was also
    writing a thesis on the topic of urdu poetry meters and
    the urdu poetry,under guidance of Dr.Aslam Farrukhi, in Karachi
    University, for his Ph.D.degree.But unfortunately,
    Ehsan Sehgal left Pakistan under general Zia-ul-Haq matial-Law in
    1978,therefore he could not complete his research
    work.

    Ehsan Sehgal has done most of his poetry work in The
    Hague,Netherlands,and there he also established the
    Muslim United Nations Organization,in 1980 and he wrote its
    charter too.He became founder chairman of the Muslim
    United Nations.

    Ehsan Sehgal was invited twice to attend the international
    poeples conferences held in Baghdad,Iraq,in 1990 and 1992
    by the government of Saddam Hussain.Ehsan Sehgal has also
    attented the literary seminars in U.K and locally in
    Netherlands.Ehsan Sehgal has been praised and admired from all
    around the world by famous urdu poets and writers.

    Ehsan Sehgal's books review and his interviews have also been
    published in many urdu and english news papers in
    which his poetic style and mastery on poetry meters has been
    appreciated.

    Ehsan Sehgal has been awarded "Molana Maher-ul-Qadri Award
    2001"by Urdu Trust London,U.K. for his poetic and
    literary work.And Ehsan Sehgal has also been given "Allama Shariq
    Jamal Award 2005"by Bazm-e-Shaoor-e-Adab
    Jaipur,India,for his poetry book "Naz-e Takhayyul".
    Recently,Ehsan Sehgal has been awarded "Faiz Ahmad Faiz Award 2011" for recognizing
    his contribution towards poetry and literature by Intercultural Progressive Foundation,
    The Hague,Holland

    When Ehsan Sehgal was still a child he played with Murtaza
    Bhoto,Shah Nawaz Bhoto and Benazir Bhoto the children of former prime minister
    of Pakistan shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhoto,then Bhoto was the foreign minister in
    the Ayub Khan's cabinet.

    Ehsan Sehgal as a teenager,also joind the Pakistan Poeples Party
    in the youth branch,Larkana.
    Now Ehsan Sehgal is living in The Hague,Netherlands and writing
    and doing best work of the urdu poetry and literature
    far from his native country.He is also now freelance journalist
    and writes articles and poetry with sharp criticism against
    those who are the instruments of the imperialism and foreign powers.
    ******

    Asgar Shamim <asga...@gmail.com> Aug 26 03:23AM -0700 ^

    Ek nazm "Aayee hai Eid" peshe khidmat hai

    Asgar Shamim

    javed jamil <doctor...@yahoo.com> Aug 26 03:15AM -0700 ^

    A systematic study of the Holy Qur’an-26

    By
    Dr Javed Jamil

    THE HISTORY OF
    CONFRONTATION
    BETWEEN THE RIGHT
    AND THE WRONG (contd)

    Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

    There is no direct story of Muhammad (PBUH) in Qur’an for the obvious reasons. I have tried to complete the story of Prophetic Mission by way of using the context of the verses revealed to him on different occasions. This obviously includes only the major milestones; the truth is this that if the whole life of Prophet Muhammad is to be described the whole of Qur’an will have to be quoted.

    Verses related to important events

    (1) In the very year of Prophet’s Birthday, the “Companions of the Elephant”, the troops of Abraha, the Ayssinian, invade Mecca to destroy Ka’ba but are overwhelmed by a miraculous horde of birds:

    * Seest thou not
    How thy Lord dealt
    With the Companions
    Of the Elephant?
    Did He not make
    Their treacherous plan
    Go astray?
    And He sent against them
    Flights of Birds,
    Striking them with stones
    Of baked clay.
    Then did He make them
    Like an empty field
    Of stalks and straw,
    (Of which the corn)
    Has been eaten up. (105: 1-5/A)

    (2) He becomes an orphan in childhood, and remains without any appreciable riches in his youth, till he accepts the offer of Khadija, usually described as a widow, for marriage:

    * Did He not find thee
    An orphan and give thee
    Shelter (and care)?
    And He found thee
    Wandering, and He gave
    Thee guidance.
    And He found thee
    In need, and made
    Thee independent. (93: 6-8/A)

    (3) At the age of forty, he receives first revelation from God through Angel Gabriel:

    * Proclaim! (or Read!)
    In the name
    Of thy Lord and Cherisher,
    Who created;
    Created man, out of
    A (mere) clot
    Of congealed blood:
    Proclaim! And thy Lord
    Is most Bountiful,
    He who taught
    (The use of) the Pen,
    Taught man that
    Which he knew not. (96:1-5/A)

    (4) For next few months he does not receive any revelation and people start talking ill of him:

    * Nun. By the Pen and what they write. By the grace of your Lord, you are not mad. An unfailing recompense awaits you. Surely you have a sublime Character. You shall (before long) see as they will see which of you is mad. (68: 1-6/Z)

    (5)        He is enjoined to offer Prayers:

    * O thou folded in garments! Stand (to prayer) by night, but not all night,- half of it,- or a little less, or a little more; and recite the Qur’an in slow, measured rhythmic tones. Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message. Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing (the soul), and most suitable for (framing) the Word (of Prayer and Praise). True, there is for thee by day prolonged occupation with ordinary duties:  But keep in remembrance the name of thy Lord and devote thyself to Him whole-heartedly. (He is) Lord of the East and the West: there is no god but He: take Him therefore for (thy) Disposer of Affairs. And have patience with what they say, and leave them with noble (dignity). (73: 1-10/A)

    (6) Commanded to deliver the message:

    * O thou wrapped up (in the mantle)! Arise and deliver thy warning! And thy Lord do thou magnify! And thy garments keep free from stain! And all      abomination shun! Nor expect, in giving, any increase (for thyself)! But, for thy Lord’s (Cause), be patient and constant! (74: 1-7/A)

    (7) Enmity of Abu Lahb and his end:

    * Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he! No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains! Burnt soon will he be in a Fire of Blazing Flame! His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - as fuel!- a twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre round her (own) neck! (111: 1-5/Z)

    (8) Persecution intensifies

    * Soon will I visit him with a mount of calamities!  For he thought and he plotted;- and woe to him! How he plotted!-  yea, Woe to him; How he plotted!- then he looked round; then he frowned and he scowled; then he turned back and was haughty; then said he: “This is nothing but magic, derived from of old; This is nothing but the word of a mortal!”  (74: 17-25/Z)

    * But what has befallen the unbelievers that they scramble before you in multitudes from left and right? (70: 37/Z)

    * The unbelievers say: ‘Shall we show you a man who claims that when you have been mangled into bits you will be raised to life again? Has he invented a lie about God, or is he mad? (34: 7-8/Z)

    * To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance). Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice. For he who hateth thee, he will be cut off (from Future Hope).

    (Note: The above verse refers to the taunting by the Unbelievers after the death of Muhammad’s sons when they claimed that he would remain without descendants.)

    (9) When the moon is cleft:

    * The Hour (or Judgement) is drawing near, and the moon is cleft in two. Yet when they see a sign, (the unbelievers) turn their backs and say: ‘ Strong magic! (54: 1-3/Z)

    (10) When a blind companion interrupts a meeting of Muhammad with some chiefs, God rebuffs their arrogance:

    * But that perchance he might
    Grow (in spiritual under standing)?
    Or that he might receive
    Admonition, and the teaching
    Might profit him?
    As to one who regards
    Himself as self-sufficient,
    To him dost thou attend;
    Though it is no blame
    To thee if he grow not
    (Is spiritual understanding).
    But as to his who came
    To thee serving earnestly,
    And with fear
    (In his heart)
    Of him wast thou unmindful.
    By no means
    (Should it be so)!
    For it is indeed
    A message of instruction:
    Therefore let whoso will,
    Keep it in remembrance. (80: 1-12/A)

    (11) When maltreated, nearly killed, by the People of Taif, the Prophet returns back dejected, a party of Jinns accepts his message:

    * Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur’an). They said, ‘We have really heard a wonderful Recital! It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord. And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken   neither a wife nor a son. There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against God. But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against God. True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly. And they (came to) think as ye thought, that God would not raise up any one (to Judgment). And we pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires. We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.
    And we understand not whether ill is intended to those on earth, or whether their Lord (really) intends to guide them to right conduct. There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths. But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight. And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice. Amongst us are some that submit their wills (to Allah, and some that swerve from justice. Now those who submit their wills - they have sought out (the path) of right conduct. But those who swerve,- they are (but) fuel for Hell-fire.’ (72: 1-15/Z)

    (12) When Persia (of Idolaters) defeats Rome (of the People of the Book) and the idolaters of the Mecca ridicule the Prophet that, like the Persians, they would also defeat his followers:

    * Alif Lam Mim. The Greeks have been defeated in a neighbourhood land. But after that defeat they shall themselves gain victory within a few years. Allah’s is the command before and after. (30: 1-3/Z)

    (13) When some Christians from Yemen visit Mecca and embrace Islam:

    * Those to whom we gave the Book before, are   believers in it. When it is recited to them, they say: ‘We believe in ii because it is the truth from our Lord. We surrendered ourselves to him before it came. (28: 52-53/Z)

    (14) When the Ascension to the Heavens (Mi’raj) takes place:

    * Glory to (God)
    Who did take his servant
    For a journey by night
    From the Sacred Mosque
    To the Farthest Mosque
    Whose precincts We did
    Bless, in order that We
    Might show him some
    Of our signs: for He
    Is the One who heareth
    And seeth (all things). (17: 1/A)

    * By the Star when it goes down,- your Companion is neither astray nor being misled. Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.  It is no less than inspiration sent down to him: He was taught by one Mighty in Power, endued with Wisdom: for he appeared (in stately form); while he was in the highest part of the horizon: then he approached and came closer, and was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer; so did (God) convey the inspiration to His Servant- (conveyed) what He (meant) to convey. The (Prophet’s) (mind and) heart in no way falsified that which he saw. Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he saw?  For indeed he saw him at a second descent, near the Lote-tree beyond which none may pass: near it is the Garden of Abode. Behold, the Lote-tree was shrouded (in mystery unspeakable!)  (His) sight never swerved, nor did it go wrong! For truly did he see, of the Signs of his Lord, the Greatest!              (53:
    1-18/A)

    (15) As a result of severe persecution, the Believers start leaving Mecca for Habsha and Medina:

    * Those who believe and suffer
    Exile and strive with might
    And main, in God’s cause,
    With their goods and their persons,
    Have the highest rank
    In the sight of God:
    They are the people
    Who will achieve (salvation). (9: 20/A)

    (16) When the Unbelievers plot to kill the Prophet and he migrates to Medina:

    * And (remember) how the unbelievers plotted against you (Muhammad). They sought to take you captive or have you killed or banished. They plotted but Allah plotted also. Allah is most profound in His machination. (8: 30/Z)

    * If ye help not (your leader), (it is no matter): for God did indeed help him, when the Unbelievers drove him out: he had no more than one companion; they two were in the cave, and he said to his companion, “Have no fear, for God is with us”: then God sent down His peace upon him, and strengthened him with forces which ye saw not, and humbled to the depths the word of the Unbelievers. But the word of God is exalted    to the heights: for God is Exalted in might, Wise.  (9: 40/A)

    (Note: The companion was Abu Bakr, one of the earliest followers of Muhammad.)

    (17) The Migrants of Mecca (Muhajirs) are helped by the Medinites (Ansars):

    * Those that have embraced the faith and migrated (from Makkah) and fought for the cause of Allah with their wealth and their persons; and those that sheltered them and helped them, shall be friends to each other. (8: 72/Z)

    * Those, before them, who had homes in the City (Medina) and embraced the Faith before them love those who have sought refuge with them; they entertain no desires in their hearts for what they are given, but rather prefer them above themselves, though they are in want. Those that preserve themselves from their own greed shall surely proper. (59: 9/Z)

    (18) When a mosque (Masjid-e-Zirar) is built by the Hypocrites for mischievous ends:
    * And there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the Believers - and in preparation for one who warred against God and His Messenger aforetime. They will indeed swear that their intention is nothing but good; but God doth declare that they are certainly liars. Never stand thou forth therein. There is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety; it is more worthy of the standing forth (for prayer) therein. In it are men who love to be purified; and God loveth those who make themselves pure. (9: 107-108/A)

    (19) In Medina, the power of Islam begins to grow rapidly, and the Quraish of Mecca decide to march upon them with the result that fighting takes place at Badr:

    * Indeed there was a sign for you in the two armies which met on the battle-field. One was fighting for the cause of Allah, the other a host of unbelievers. The faithful saw with their very eyes that they were twice their number. But Allah strengthens with His aid whom He will. Surely in that there was a lesson for the  discerning. (3: 13/Z)

    * (Remember) when Allah promised to grant you one of the two bands, and you wished the one that was not strong. He wanted to establish the truth by His word and to annihilate the unbelievers so that Truth should triumph and falsehood be comfited, though the wrongdoers wished otherwise. And when you prayed to your Lord for help, He answered: I am sending to your aid a thousand angels in succession. By this good news Allah sought to reassure your hearts, for victory comes only from Allah; He is Mighty, wise. Also when you were overcome by sleep, a token or his protection. He sent down water from the sky to cleanse you and to purify you of Satan’s filth, to strengthen your hearts and to steady your footsteps. (8: 7-11/Z)

    * Remember ye were on the hither side of the valley, and they on the farther side, and the caravan on lower ground than ye. Even if ye had made a mutual appointment to meet, ye would certainly have failed in the appointment. But (thus ye met), that God might accomplish a matter already enacted; that those who died might die after a clear Sign (had been given), and those who lived might live after a Clear Sign (had been given). And verily God is He Who heareth and knoweth (all things). Remember in thy dream God showed them to thee as few: if He had shown them to thee as many, ye would surely have been discouraged, and ye would surely have disputed in (your) decision; but God saved (you): for He knoweth well the (secrets) of (all) hearts. (8: 42-43/A)

    (20) After about one year, the Quraish again march against the Believers and fighting breaks out at Uhud; and due to a lapse on the part of some Believers in following a specific command of the Prophet, they suffer heavy losses; the   rumours that the Prophet has been killed further deject the Believers:

    * Remember that morning thou didst leave thy household (early) to post the faithful at their stations for battle: And God heareth and knoweth all things. Remember two of your parties meditated cowardice; but God was their protector, and in God should the faithful (ever) put their trust. God had helped you at Badr, when ye were a contemptible little force; then fear God. Thus may ye show your gratitude. Remember thou saidst to the Faithful: “Is it not enough for you that God should help you with three thousand angels (Specially) sent down? Yea, - if ye remain firm, and act aright, even if the enemy should rush here on you in hot haste, your Lord would help you with five thousand angels making a terrific onslaught. God made it but a message of hope for you, and an assurance to your hearts: (in any case) there is no help except from God. The Exalted, the Wise: that He might cut off a fringe of the Unbelievers or expose them to infamy, and they should then
    be turned back, frustrated of their purpose. Not for thee, (but for God), is the decision: Whether He turn in mercy to them, or punish them; for they are indeed wrong-doers. To God belongeth all that is in the heavens and on earth. He forgiveth whom He pleaseth and punisheth whom He pleaseth; but God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (3: 121-129/A)

    * If you have suffered from a wound, so did the enemy. We alternate these vicissitudes among mankind so that Allah may know the true believers and choose martyrs from among you for He

    akhtar...@yahoo.co.uk Aug 26 05:37AM ^

    Mohtaram Dr. Sahib, Salam Masnun.
    Great news, that you have shifted to Delhi. I welcome you and wish. You all success in. Your endeavours.
    May ALLAH bless you, your family and associates in this Holy Month of Ramzan. Kindly remember us also in your prayers.
    With warmest regards and Eid greetings,
    Yours sincerely,
    Akhtarul Wasey
    Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

    From: Khali...@in.ey.com
    Sender: bazme...@googlegroups.com
    Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 14:42:46
    To: <bazme...@googlegroups.com>

    Dear Dr.Sahib - Salam-i-Masnoon !

    Delhi mein aamad mubarak ho !

    Let us know how we can be of any help to you.

    Shall speak to you over phone.

    Was'salam
    Khalid Bin Umar

    From:
    javed jamil <doctor...@yahoo.com>
    To:
    doctor...@yahoo.com
    Date:
    08/26/2011 09:09 AM
    Subject:

    --
    زبان اور ادب کي بے لوث خدمت ميں مصروف چند ادارے
    کسوٹي جد http://www.kasautijadeed.com/cms/
    اردو آڈيو اور ويڈيوکا دنيا ميں سب سے بڑا ذخيرہ www.urduaudio.com
    سہ ماہي اثبات http://www.esbaat.com/
    اردو سخن http://www.urdusukhan.com/
    کمپيوٹر پر مائکروسوفٹ ورڈ ميں اور اي ميل ميں اردو تحرير کے
    ليےwww.urdu.ca
    http://www.wadi-e-urdu.com/urdu-autobiographies-part-1/
    راشد اشرف کي تحريروں کے ليے

    کمپیوٹرانٹرنیٹ پر مائکروسوفٹ ورڈ میں اور ای میل میں اردو تحریر کے لیےwww.urdu.ca - www.mbilalm.com
    http://www.wadi-e-urdu.com/urdu-autobiographies-part-1/
    راشد اشرف کی تحریروں کے لیے
    http://www.hamariweb.com/articles/userarticles.aspx?id=4760
    To read the archives https://groups.google.com/group/BAZMeQALAM/topics

    To receive an invitation to JOIN send mail to bazme...@gmail.com

    To invite your friends to Bazm e Qalam group http://groups.google.com/group/BAZMeQALAM/members_invite

    Dr Tasleem Rehmani <arr...@gmail.com> Aug 26 03:12PM +0530 ^

    Assalam o Alaikum Javed Sahib

    Thanx for ur update abt ur socioconomic agend of Islam. Indeed this is the
    when time we should work in a focused way on various issues pertaining to
    the community and country.
    I m working on the political front as President Muslim Political council of
    India an organsation working as a political pressure group for Indian
    Muslims. operating from Noor Nagar Jamia Nagar New Delhi.
    I m available to u if u feel

    W/Salam

    Dr Tasleem Ahmed Rehmani
    President
    Muslim Political council of India
    89 Noor Nagar Jamia Nagar New Delhi-110025
    +91 9350104083
    +91 9811221233
    +9111 26933120-1
    +91 11 26933122 Fax

    Zafariqbal Syed <syed.zaf...@gmail.com> Aug 26 01:35PM +0400 ^

    برمِ قلم کے ممبران کی خدمت میں، ایک غزل تبصرے کیلئے پیش ہے۔

    ظفر امر، متحدہ عرب امارات
    syed.zaf...@gmail.com
    050-6281432

    روز و شب بر بادیاں ہیں شہر میں
    خون کی ندیاں رواں ہیں شہر میں

    اپنے گھر میں قید ہو جانا پڑا
    بے لگام آزادیاں ہیں شہر میں

    جو چراغِ بزم تھے سب بجھ گئے
    رونقیں اب وہ کہاں ہیں شہر میں

    واپسی کے راستے تک کھو گئے
    منتشر سب کارواں ہیں شہر میں

    کیا کہوں میں مصلحت کے نام پر
    ان کہی مجبوریاں ہیں شہر میں

    قربتیں ایسی کہ برسوں میں ملیں
    پل دو پل کی دوریاں ہیں شہر میں

    ہر طرف اک جشن برپا اور ہم
    کیوں امرؔ نوحہ کناں ہیں شہر میں

    Israrul Haque <isra...@gmail.com> Aug 26 12:03PM +0300 ^

    You are regularly posting your questions have you ever got the answer of
    your single question if not why are you wasting your time
    Thanks and regards
    Israr

    2011/8/26 Wasim Ahmad <malikwa...@gmail.com>

--
زبان اور ادب کی بے لوث خدمت میں مصروف چند ادارے
کسوٹی جد http://www.kasautijadeed.com/cms/
اردو آڈیو اور ویڈیوکا دنیا میں سب سے بڑا ذخیرہ www.urduaudio.com
سہ ماہی اثبات http://www.esbaat.com/
اردو سخن http://www.urdusukhan.com/