Sharing autokey configuration with several machines

Frank Harper

Mar 4, 2010, 4:54:16 PM3/4/10
to autoke...@googlegroups.com
I love Autokey, and I've installed it on several machines. I think it would be great if the location for the autokey.bin file was a preference option. Then I could store it in a shared folder and my configuration would be the same on every machine.

Chris Dekter

Mar 4, 2010, 5:22:42 PM3/4/10
to autoke...@googlegroups.com
A simpler solution would be to make the ~/.config/autokey/autokey.bin
file a symbolic link to the actual file that is stored in a shared
folder (e.g. your Dropbox).

Helgi Örn

Mar 5, 2010, 4:06:37 AM3/5/10
to autoke...@googlegroups.com
Or if you are using Ubuntu on all machines; use Ubuntu One like I do. :)

Helgi Örn