Now that the proof stand above all Atheist..what now?

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 4, 2007, 5:07:25 AM11/4/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Since God has proven that his wisdom is still beyond all others and
more and more proof of his wisdom being much older than Humanity of
all lands of the planet it comes to the atheist to claim old
civilisations rose and fell or that God is not from this world and did
in fact hold lots of information so vital to Human survival long term
that to this day we can see the dysfunction of the world and failliure
compared to his examples. Build like God and live like God but live
like you do and you are probably killing someone by your ape greed and
lack of moral duty to give back or even contribute!

Dev

<thedeviliam@fastmail.fm>
Nov 4, 2007, 6:49:18 AM11/4/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Ladies and gentleman, the wit and wisdom of the theist.

No, God has not been proven or even substantiated. Yes, civilizations
have fallen. Yes, the world is fucked up but a lot of that can be
attributed to people being theists and not rational. The historical
damage of theism is not proof of God's existence--only proof that
theism is damaging to mankind.

But most of you probably know that by now.

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 4, 2007, 11:02:29 AM11/4/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 4, 2:07 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Since God has proven that his wisdom is still beyond all others...

When did that happen? As soon as you went off of your medications?

Keith MacNevins

<kmacnevins@gmail.com>
Nov 4, 2007, 2:00:31 PM11/4/07
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
The sun, the moon and the stars. Will you number the stars? For even the hairs on demon dev's head are numbered.

Okay, so he's bald, but he may have had hair at one time.

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
Nov 4, 2007, 2:05:10 PM11/4/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 4, 4:07 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> Since God has proven that his wisdom is still beyond all

Citation, please.

Medusa

AA #2281

Stanley

<stanleyrw@gmail.com>
Nov 4, 2007, 2:06:43 PM11/4/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Everything is numbered.... lol.

Keith MacNevins

<kmacnevins@gmail.com>
Nov 4, 2007, 2:08:56 PM11/4/07
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
Now you are starting to show some appreciation of true wit. Knock it off if you don't want the nastiest of the atheists to turn against you.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 7, 2007, 5:56:13 AM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Poor Dev, Your life is proof you are refusing to be normal and dare
push for other than normal only to blame others for all that is not
normal. The word hipocrite comes to mind when you blame others for
what you chose outside of blance and equality of others. You see the
bad and claim it to be normal so all you say about religions can't be
taken as truth because of your slanted life outside of balance,
equality, or basic Human rights that you claim you may have more than
your next or before and much much more than they that you were to
serve as the meek of the planet that needed your help but got nothing
but accusations they were just too far for you to care... so off to
the clubs as little children die and claim higher wisdom and morals
than all above you... for shame of the low is to not know we of God
are altering your world in your lifetime as you say we don't exist and
out leader and example nether... but your world changes and not by
your hands but ours.
You will die and the generations past you will praise us for all
times...Oh just like it is written for you that did not read or care
to see the times match up and the power of perfect cities to solve all
things rise.
You go die in your dysfunctional life and we will simply replace you
with a good Human to do wqhat you refused as you chose to play till
you die.

> > lack of moral duty to give back or even contribute!- Hide quoted text -

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 7, 2007, 6:19:32 AM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Not being able to see superior science and wisdom that still passes
Humanity today makes you an ape that only thinks and reasons to the
limits of apes.

What shape is your city little ape? Grids! Well the city of God is
round and made of concentric circles making it 100 times more
efficient than yours! Why do you live in a completely disfunctional
city for? Are you too dumb to know better or too ape to follow wisdom
over the ones that tricked you to live in a very wrong way that makes
little to no sense long term but mega profits for thieves that exploit
your ape lowered mind and skills to know better... cow or ape is same
to me...go cow/ape...go to the store and buy food fdor your little
cage and don't forget that grid make all the crime and horrors you
know! Can't even reason out perfection from all others! Can't see you
been used to feed the most foul beings of the Earth and let the most
inocent die of neglect.
When you can't live in an evolved city or can't tell circles are
superior to all grids...maybe you can claim other than lies that God
is not in front of Humanity as we speak with his sphere, seals and
cycles over your grids and dysfunctional cities that can only be
compared to cancer destroying its own body.
So why are you living like an ape and not a Human? Apes live in grids
and Humans live in circle cities as I see most Humans have been
reduced to apes but God offered Humanity a perfect place in the
perfect way of cycles and the perfect way of sorting beings by kinds
all and each in place so no conflicts of any kind can take place...
You know better than that kind of wisdom ape?

You think your polluting car is normal and the smog normal as you eat
food taken by 10 mile long nets 24/7/365 days a year as the apes of
the world like you ignore global warming or global conflicts or global
violence or global neglect of the needy... you know, all the things
that make a Human and not an ape!

How come you can't understand your own city is built wrong so you
became wrong by living in it and taking in any old coruption that
crossed your path.
You do know we of God have only pity for you that know not how to live
or build or even feed yourself let alone expand anything of your mind
that is held down by the dysfunction of the very life you live...sad
really.

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 7, 2007, 11:06:52 AM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 4, 2:07 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Since God has proven that his wisdom is still beyond all others and
> more and more proof of his wisdom being much older than Humanity

When did that happen? Certainly you have been unable to prove a god of
any kind exists. Did someone else do it for you? Where's this proof?

> of
> all lands of the planet it comes to the atheist to claim old
> civilisations rose and fell or that God is not from this world and did
> in fact hold lots of information so vital to Human survival long term
> that to this day we can see the dysfunction of the world and failliure
> compared to his examples. Build like God and live like God but live
> like you do and you are probably killing someone by your ape greed and
> lack of moral duty to give back or even contribute!

Have you taken your meds today?

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 7, 2007, 11:11:25 AM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 7, 3:19 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Not being able to see superior science and wisdom that still passes
> Humanity today makes you an ape that only thinks and reasons to the
> limits of apes.

No, that's just another of your lies. You seem to be the one that is
limited to Bronze Age mythologies.

> What shape is your city little ape? Grids! Well the city of God is
> round and made of concentric circles making it 100 times more
> efficient than yours!

Have you been there?

> Why do you live in a completely disfunctional
> city for?

I don't live in a city. You must be talking out of your ass again.

Psychotic ranting snipped.

> You do know we of God have only pity for you that know not how to live
> or build or even feed yourself let alone expand anything of your mind
> that is held down by the dysfunction of the very life you live...sad
> really.

Yes, I know you have a learning problem and some serious mental
problems. They have medications that can help you.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 7, 2007, 11:40:01 AM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 7, 5:19 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Not being able to see superior science and wisdom that still passes
> Humanity today makes you an ape that only thinks and reasons to the
> limits of apes.
>
> What shape is your city little ape? Grids! Well the city of God is
> round and made of concentric circles making it 100 times more
> efficient than yours!

Are you talking about the shape of the over all city, or the street
plan? Also, by what quantifiable measure are circular cities (whatever
that means) more efficient than grid plans?

Yes, circles contain more area per circumference than squares do per
perimeter. This concept means higher efficiency for containers (which
is why most food containers are cans) but LESS efficiency for street
plans. Why?

A) It is faster (and cheaper) to simply make straight roads. To make
circular roads you need to constantly be turning, which is slower and
takes more energy than just going straight. Result: Less efficient to
build circular roads.

B) Buildings will still be square (of course you may get around this
by saying that there are no buildings in heaven, but if there are no
buildings, why are there roads? If there are no roads, then what
constitutes the city?). Square buildings in concentric circles means
wasted space. Result: Less efficient to have buildings in circles.

C) The thing that makes circles more efficient for containing makes it
less efficient for road plan because the goals are different. For
containers, being able to hold the same amount of material with a
smaller container is more efficient. The purpose of roads is to
provide access to all parts of the city. For example, take a circular
road 100 feet in radius. This road will encompass an area of
31415.9265 square feet and have a circumference of 414.1592 feet. The
same amount of area in a square grid will have a perimeter of 708.9815
feet. So, the circular road encompasses the same amount of area for
almost half the amount of road. More efficient, right? Wrong! The
entire point of roads is to get a person to another place quickly.
With the circular road, from any point on the road you must travel 100
feet from the road to get to the center. From the midpoints of each
side of the square grid you will only have to travel 88.6227 feet to
get to the center. Result: Grids are more efficient for getting people
to places. Even given the comparison of perimeter vs. area the circle
is only 41% more efficient, not "100 times" like you claim. So your
circles are somewhat more efficient in a manner completely irrelevant
to city architecture.

> Why do you live in a completely disfunctional
> city for?

Hardly dysfunctional. Grid plans are cheaper, easier to traverse for
pedestrians, and safer.

> Are you too dumb to know better or too ape to follow wisdom
> over the ones that tricked you to live in a very wrong way that makes
> little to no sense long term but mega profits for thieves that exploit
> your ape lowered mind and skills to know better... cow or ape is same
> to me...go cow/ape...go to the store and buy food fdor your little
> cage and don't forget that grid make all the crime and horrors you
> know!

What are you babbling about? City grid plans for as far back as 2600
BC.
What is your support that city grid plans cause crime?

> Can't even reason out perfection from all others! Can't see you
> been used to feed the most foul beings of the Earth and let the most
> inocent die of neglect.
> When you can't live in an evolved city or can't tell circles are
> superior to all grids...maybe you can claim other than lies that God
> is not in front of Humanity as we speak with his sphere, seals and
> cycles over your grids and dysfunctional cities that can only be
> compared to cancer destroying its own body.

You make no sense. There have been and do exist cities that use
roughly circular designs (Baghdad c, 766 AD, current-day Moscow) but
there is no indication there are any significant tangible benefits. If
there were, they would be everywhere. Certainly American, concerned
with the almighty dollar would use them if they were in any way
financially efficient. Or, if you wish to erroneously believe that
this nation is build on Christian principles, wouldn't the cities
reflect that? As I see it the only circles that are employed are in
beltways around cities.

> So why are you living like an ape and not a Human? Apes live in grids
> and Humans live in circle cities as I see most Humans have been
> reduced to apes but God offered Humanity a perfect place in the
> perfect way of cycles and the perfect way of sorting beings by kinds
> all and each in place so no conflicts of any kind can take place...
> You know better than that kind of wisdom ape?
>
> You think your polluting car is normal and the smog normal as you eat
> food taken by 10 mile long nets 24/7/365 days a year as the apes of
> the world like you ignore global warming or global conflicts or global
> violence or global neglect of the needy... you know, all the things
> that make a Human and not an ape!

In order to provide equal pedestrian access to its interior, a
circular layout would require more roads (smaller circles) than a grid
layout. More roads=more cars.

> How come you can't understand your own city is built wrong so you
> became wrong by living in it and taking in any old coruption that
> crossed your path.
> You do know we of God have only pity for you that know not how to live
> or build or even feed yourself let alone expand anything of your mind
> that is held down by the dysfunction of the very life you live...sad
> really.

Calm down. Make sense.

flying gorilla

<ryan.klemek@gmail.com>
Nov 7, 2007, 12:17:02 PM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
At least in the US, it's the Christian right that is most likely to
ignore the problem of Global Warming, or at least deny that humans are
the biggest cause of it. It's George Bush and his fundamentalist
cronies that have been turning a deaf ear to this issue, not atheists.
Many fundamentalist welcome Global Warming as a sign of the end of the
world and the return of Christ.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 8, 2007, 6:19:35 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 7, 11:11 am, Dave <dvor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 3:19 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
>
> > Not being able to see superior science and wisdom that still passes
> > Humanity today makes you an ape that only thinks and reasons to the
> > limits of apes.
>
> No, that's just another of your lies. You seem to be the one that is
> limited to Bronze Age mythologies.

>The only thing you are saying is that you have no clue what ages are to claim bronze age! What a dummy ape thought to claim!

> > What shape is your city little ape? Grids! Well the city of God is
> > round and made of concentric circles making it 100 times more
> > efficient than yours!
>
> Have you been there?

You can say Iteach it and God used it on this planet and even gave it
as teaching where the most powerful cities ever to rise were poor
copies of his own examples. You on the other hand can only reason a
leaf over your your head as home and after that you need others to
TELL you were and how to live so that you contribute to the death of
the inocent on the other side of the world and not feel the guilt we
see you guilty of.

> > Why do you live in a completely disfunctional
> > city for?
>
> I don't live in a city. You must be talking out of your ass again.

OH, so you are all Atheist now? You are all people that do not obey
God? You are all Americans too? We can see the ape claim NOT ME! but
not see we speak to all! That is more proof you have an ape mind and
live an ape life in not knowing better by lack of ability to see
advanced science in front of you that you are not in yet by being ape
and not Human for Humans know how to build a city and apes just build
anything they wish as dysfunctional as it is.

> Psychotic ranting snipped.
>
> > You do know we of God have only pity for you that know not how to live
> > or build or even feed yourself let alone expand anything of your mind
> > that is held down by the dysfunction of the very life you live...sad
> > really.
>
> Yes, I know you have a learning problem and some serious mental
> problems. They have medications that can help you.

You are the ape that has no clue how to live or build a home or even
feed yourself as you snip out the truth to pretend it does not exist!
I opity your total lack of ability to reach Human status and see
others as Humans over this ape and all others are apes and lets do
evil on the world and claim no good side exist... you are doomed
because you doom yourself because we record all that exist and you are
full of confession and hate for God that is your own making and own
end... WE RULE THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY TILL THE END OF TIME!
You will simply be burnt with all other like you and no records of you
ever being alive will be the rewards in history you reap for we of God
rule history itself and we choose to remove the bad examples and that
is you!
Learning to live with superior powers is the way you will be TOLD to
be. If you want to exist in 10,000 years in any way shape or
form...repent now or forever be non existant in any way shape or
form... we will burn the very records of your birth till death so that
your voice be silent forever next to they that said good things and
did real repent and give fine examples for the future to learn.
But apes don't even care about that and my point was that you said to
yourself "I don't care about records" and proved to yourself we of God
can see past your ape self and far beyond your limited perceptions.

In the USA you life freak? Under the IN GOD WE TRUST that makes you a
traitor to your own country or can you pretend you are other than
traitor to Christian founders and religious holders of the nation?

Most athiest of the USA are traitors to the USA like most politicians
are.
THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE OR CLAIM TO BE IN WHAT THEY ARE IN.

ARE YOU LIVING IN A ROUND CITY OR NOT APE?
NO!
THEN YOU KNOW NOT PERFECTION AND SO LIVE LIKE AN APE IN APE HOUSES IN
A GRID CITY THAT ONLY APES CAN COME UP WITH FOR IT IS NOT ROUND AND
ALL OF gOD IS ROUND! IT IS HIS NAME AND MARK AS WELL AS WAY BUT YOU
ARE AN APE AND COULD NOT REASON OUT PERFECTION AND HOW IT WORKS EVEN
WHEN THE PLANETS AND STARS SHINE ON YOU AND EACH EYE OF EACH HUMAN
HOLDS THE CITY OF gOD IN IT...YOU SIMPLY ARE TOO DUMB TO SEE PAST THE
APE THINGS IN YOUR HEAD.
SHAME ON YOU FOR NEVER LEARNING THAT ROUND THINGS WORK BETTER THAN
GRID IN ALL YOUR LIFE... IT IS THE TRUE MARK OF APES! They can't
reason out the answers or even take them when given point blank.

you live in anything but the normal way Humans should... apes are not
very logical or wise... so why do I bother with low lifes like you
people? You got no answers and stopped long before any finnish line
was present...you are the weak of mind and spirit that oppose God
mostly on sexual preferance or other things that they blame God for
being more inteligent and wise seeing father into the future than apes
can figure on the best of days.

Cities n this planet are changing and nothing you can do about it! God
is taking over the planet and you can pretend all you want he does not
exist because after you are dead... we burn all proof you ever existed
as rewards for atheist effort in life.

floyd_1977

<floyd_1977@yahoo.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 8:18:42 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Yes, there are atheists in America. Can you believe it? What will
be next, Americans catching up to the rest of the civilized world?

> In the USA you life freak? Under the IN GOD WE TRUST that makes you a
> traitor to your own country or can you pretend you are other than
> traitor to Christian founders and religious holders of the nation?

Congress did not adopt the "In God We Trust" slogan until the 1950's,
at the behst of a fundamentalist lobbying campaign by the Knights of
Columbus. The original U.S. motto, chosen by Jefferson, Franklin and
Adams was E Pluribus Unum (From Many, [Come] One). The founding
fathers were atheists and deists, which you would know, if you ever
bothered to read them.

Instead, you prefer to perpetuate the myth that the US is a Christian
nation, founded by Christians, for Christians, which is absurd.

"the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense,
founded on the Christian religion" -- Treaty of Tripoli, ratified
unanimously
by the U.S. Senate, 1796

konrad

<konrad@bryanstonorganicmarket.co.za>
Nov 8, 2007, 8:45:05 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
1. Please calm down, take a deep breath and try to arrange your
sentences into something resembling a structure. In this way, we apes
might be able to respond properly.
2. Please furnish some substantiating references for your hyperbolic
claims.
3. Try and follow the general guidelines for a debate: Claim,
rebuttal, substance, logic, reasoning.

Thanks

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 11:23:17 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 8, 3:19 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 11:11 am, Dave <dvor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 7, 3:19 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
>
> > > Not being able to see superior science and wisdom that still passes
> > > Humanity today makes you an ape that only thinks and reasons to the
> > > limits of apes.
>
> > No, that's just another of your lies. You seem to be the one that is
> > limited to Bronze Age mythologies.
> >The only thing you are saying is that you have no clue what ages are to claim bronze age!

What a dummy ape thought to claim!

It's your ape thought, not mine. You claim silly little gods exist yet
you can't even explain how they exist. Maybe if you got rid of that
ape brain and got a human one you might do better..... nah.... that'd
just be a waste of a good brain on you.

> > > What shape is your city little ape? Grids! Well the city of God is
> > > round and made of concentric circles making it 100 times more
> > > efficient than yours!
>
> > Have you been there?
>
> You can say Iteach it and God used it on this planet

Then prove it.

> > > Why do you live in a completely disfunctional
> > > city for?
>
> > I don't live in a city. You must be talking out of your ass again.
>
> OH, so you are all Atheist now?

Always have been.

Tons of useless BS snipped.

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 11:25:09 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Won't happen as long as we have great numbers of idiots like little
peter.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 8, 2007, 5:17:32 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
The USA was founded by CHRISTIANS! The men that made the constitution
were all Christians and all presidents were Christians even Bush
claims to be one!
So what part of the USA not being Christian country you don't get?
MAYBE THE 82 % CHRISTIAN POPULATION IS A LITTLE HINT FOR YOU?
Nothing but Christian talk in the bible belt and founding fathers and
the basics of the USA constitution and many and much more is all
Muslim to you?

> by the U.S. Senate, 1796- Hide quoted text -

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 8, 2007, 5:23:55 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 8, 11:23 am, Dave <dvor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 3:19 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> > > No, that's just another of your lies. You seem to be the one that is
> > > limited to Bronze Age mythologies.
> > >The only thing you are saying is that you have no clue what ages are to claim bronze age!
>
> What a dummy ape thought to claim!
>
> It's your ape thought, not mine. You claim silly little gods exist yet
> you can't even explain how they exist. Maybe if you got rid of that
> ape brain and got a human one you might do better..... nah.... that'd
> just be a waste of a good brain on you.

MAYBE GODS IS WHAT YOU CLAIM FOOL BUT IA M NOT A PAGAN LIKE YOU! SO
LIOES ARE YOUR TOOLS WE SEE OPENLY HERE NOT MINE!
You think Christians beleive in Gods and that is sick in the head ape
mind of your working again below par as usual.

> > > Have you been there?
>
> > You can say Iteach it and God used it on this planet
>
> Then prove it.

No! You go read the history of Humanity then speak! kid... go get the
basics first then speak and not the reverse demanding we serve you
what you should of leanred in lifetime of chance to do so! others here
have, why can't you?

> > > I don't live in a city. You must be talking out of your ass again.
>
> > OH, so you are all Atheist now?
>
> Always have been.

You think you are all atheist not whole athiest fool!
You think you speak for others when you speak only for yourself! You
also have no wisdom or IQ worth a dam to answer like you did thinking
it was about whole atheist and not vain as hell speaking for others as
if you represent all atheists... but it was over your head and so was
the rest.
a bit of a waste to speak to you.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 8, 2007, 5:31:17 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
God's wisdom stand over you, and like the ape you are it is too big
and easy to understand for you that is looking down masterbating and
thinking of flinging shit at what ever passes.
You do know a real atheist would not be caught dead here with the like
of you? Atheist that are real have no reason to debate anything and so
go on with life... you seam to have that serious problem of want to be
Athesit but just can't pull it off without some kind of crutch like
this place to pretend all is as itshould be but never is because you
use this place to think you are atheist and real atheist don't debate
it...just live it in peace. You can't do that so you have no right on
the name! You are a want to be atheist that needs Christians to
counter to claim it... a real fake that known not he is a fake!
LOL
not even knowing what one is and then claim atheist and need the use
of a site to be it... You are a lost ape living ape life at my feet.

> > by the U.S. Senate, 1796- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 8, 2007, 6:33:35 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
what you want conrad?
pictures?
You would need to give me a place to put them for you, and then simply
let me explain lifetimes of wisdom in a short time about a perfect
form doing the perfect function for the perfect goal of life from this
world into any future timeline. Who gave me the cure is not as
important as someone learning it and how it works...

If a time traveller came to me and forgot something or told me
something it would probably better accepted.

You know why I call people apes?
Because the perefection of the template also tells me what the quality
of life would of been over what it is for most Humans and creatures
under this dysfunctional lack of ability to "BALANCE".

Do you want the answer to all answers conrad?
ask!
ask for them by my name and I will give you the secret of all thing
past present and future.Then you will say, "How did I not see it
before?"

If you wish to debate...you will not get to learn the answers any more
than all others that think they are getting someplace but are not.

> > as rewards for atheist effort in life.- Hide quoted text -

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 6:51:41 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 8, 2:23 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 11:23 am, Dave <dvor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > What a dummy ape thought to claim!
>
> > It's your ape thought, not mine. You claim silly little gods exist yet
> > you can't even explain how they exist. Maybe if you got rid of that
> > ape brain and got a human one you might do better..... nah.... that'd
> > just be a waste of a good brain on you.
>
> MAYBE GODS IS WHAT YOU CLAIM FOOL BUT IA M NOT A PAGAN LIKE YOU!

Sorry, little petey, I'm not a pagan. I am an Atheist.

> SO
> LIOES ARE YOUR TOOLS WE SEE OPENLY HERE NOT MINE!

I see you lying in ever post.

> You think Christians beleive in Gods and that is sick in the head ape
> mind of your working again below par as usual.

Are you saying that christians do not believe in gods? The bible
clearly talks about multiple gods. Maybe you should try learning about
the bible before you make yourself look stupid. Oh... sorry..... too
late.

> > > You can say Iteach it and God used it on this planet
>
> > Then prove it.
>
> No!

Prove it or go away.

> > > OH, so you are all Atheist now?
>
> > Always have been.
>
> You think you are all atheist

I know I am an Atheist. How do I know? I do not believe in gods. Since
I lack a belief in gods, I am an Atheist. It seems your monkey brain
has trouble understanding that. Maybe if you had a human brain you
could understand.

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 6:52:36 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 8, 2:31 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> God's wisdom stand over you

No, I stand over, and piss on, any gods. Even the pathetic little
christian god.

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 6:54:51 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 8, 3:33 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> what you want conrad?
> pictures?

yes.

> You would need to give me a place to put them for you

Right here.

> If a time traveller came

I'd ask them for proof too.

> You know why I call people apes?

Because you have sexual fantasies about apes?

> If you wish to debate...

It wouldn't be with you since you are incapable of intelligent
conversation.

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 7:25:45 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 8, 4:17 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> The USA was founded by CHRISTIANS! The men that made the constitution
> were all Christians and all presidents were Christians even Bush
> claims to be one!

No, the United States was founded by atheists, agnostics, and deists.

I do not know about all the presidents, but Thomas Jefferson was an
agnostic.

Of course, everyone who has run for the presidency in the past 100 or
so years haa claimed to be a member of a church. Otherwise, they
would not have had a chance of being elected. I and others have
doubts about how truly religious these men were.

> So what part of the USA not being Christian country you don't get?
> MAYBE THE 82 % CHRISTIAN POPULATION IS A LITTLE HINT FOR YOU?
> Nothing but Christian talk in the bible belt and founding fathers and
> the basics of the USA constitution and many and much more is all
> Muslim to you?

I wonder how many of these Christians really believe in the religion.
Atheists face discrimination in the workplace, in the housing market,
and elsewhere; I'm sure I'm not the only one who has lied about
religious belief. We have the right of freedom _from_ religion, but I
don't have the resources for legal battles every time I apply for a
job or an apartment, so I just gloss my lack of religion over.

Medusa

AA #2281

floyd_1977

<floyd_1977@yahoo.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 8:16:09 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 8, 4:17 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> The USA was founded by CHRISTIANS!

The words of the founding fathers do not agree with what
you are saying. If not their words, by what means did you
come to your conclusion that the USA was founded by
Christians?

> The men that made the constitution
> were all Christians

Prove it.

> and all presidents were Christians even Bush
> claims to be one!

*Even* Bush? Haha. No shit. His daddy is the one who
said he doesn't consider atheists to be American citizens.
Your ramblings lead me to believe that you would agree
with that idiotic sentiment.

> So what part of the USA not being Christian country you don't get?

The US has no national religion. You learn something every day.

> MAYBE THE 82 % CHRISTIAN POPULATION IS A LITTLE HINT FOR YOU?

It's a hint that socially we're a couple hundred years behind the
rest of the civilized world.

> Nothing but Christian talk in the bible belt and founding fathers and
> the basics of the USA constitution and many and much more is all
> Muslim to you?

Not Muslim, but just as ludicrous. Why don't you take some time to
actually read John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine and some
of the other founding fathers. You speak as someone who is painfully
ignorant of what those men actually stood for. Someone told you this
nation was founded by Christians, for Christians, and you decided that
was all the information you needed.

"Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"I have examined all the known superstitions of the world, and I do
not find in our particular superstition of Christianity one redeeming
feature. They are all alike founded on fables and mythology. Millions
of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of
Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned. What
has been the effect of this coercion? To make one half the world fools
and the other half hypocrites; to support roguery and error all over
the earth."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"The Christian god can easily be pictured as virtually the same god as
the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a
three headed monster; cruel, vengeful and capricious. If one wishes to
know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs
to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are
always of two classes: fools and hypocrites."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"Religions are all alike - founded upon fables and mythologies."
-- Thomas Jefferson

"I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish Church, by the
Roman Church, by the Greek Church, by the Turkish Church, by the
Protestant Church, nor by any Church that I know of. My own mind is my
own Church."
-- Thomas Paine

"Of all the systems of religion that ever were invented, there is no
more derogatory to the Almighty, more unedifiying to man, more
repugnant to reason, and more contradictory to itself than this thing
called Christianity. Too absurd for belief, too impossible to
convince, and too inconsistent for practice, it renders the heart
torpid or produces only atheists or fanatics. As an engine of power,
it serves the purpose of despotism, and as ameans of wealth, the
avarice of priests, but so far as respects the good of man in general
it leads to nothing here or hereafter."
-- Thomas Paine

"As to the book called the bible, it is blasphemy to call it the Word
of God. It is a book of lies and contradictions and a history of bad
times and bad men."
-- Thomas Paine

"The age of ignorance commenced with the Christian system."
-- Thomas Paine

"The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on
the Christian religion."
-- John Adams

"this would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no
religion in it"
-- John Adams

"The Doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for
absurdity."
-- John Adams

"...Some books against Deism fell into my hands....It happened that
they wrought an effect on me quite contrary to what was intended by
them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quote to be refuted,
appeared to me much stronger than the refutations, in short, I soon
became a thorough Deist."
-- Benjamin Franklin

Dev

<thedeviliam@fastmail.fm>
Nov 8, 2007, 10:46:09 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Indeed the US was founded by Christians, and I think we owe it to our
nation to find out who these Christians are instead of giving credit
to deist hacks like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine and Benjamin
Franklin. In fact, I have evidence that America was founded by Jerry
Falwell's great great great great grandparents lying around here
somewhere...

Observer

<mayorskid@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 11:39:28 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Observer

You perverse disgusting liar , read some history . Your statements are
as disgusting your hideous fucking superstition (christianity)

Psychonomist

cathyb

<cathybeesley@optusnet.com.au>
Nov 8, 2007, 11:44:05 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 9, 1:46 pm, Dev <thedevil...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Indeed the US was founded by Christians, and I think we owe it to our
> nation to find out who these Christians are instead of giving credit
> to deist hacks like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine and Benjamin
> Franklin. In fact, I have evidence that America was founded by Jerry
> Falwell's great great great great grandparents lying around here
> somewhere...

"You perverse disgusting liar , read some history . Your statements

are
as disgusting your hideous fucking superstition (christianity)"

(With thanks to Observer)

And Dev...please Stop.It.

The cognitive dissonance is almost as bad as when a christian points
to the Bible and says you can find a loving god described therein.

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 1:27:07 AM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 8, 5:16 pm, floyd_1977 <floyd_1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 4:17 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
>
> > The USA was founded by CHRISTIANS!
>
> The words of the founding fathers do not agree with what
> you are saying.

Since when has the truth even mattered to christians?

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 9, 2007, 11:37:07 AM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Thank you for you completely wrong answer to things you never even
seen yet and for 100% way to be 100% wrong on your math and logic
because you have nothing but YOUR OWN FOOLISH IMAGINATION of what the
city looks like!
all you said is wrong!
all you think is solid math is wrong because you have not a clue of
the function of the city and mindlessly ran off to pretend you did!
Grids are not more efficient and are waste filled building structure
that permit parking waste of pace and 5 times more pavement and 100
times less nature causing accidents and wasted pipes as well as massif
networks to buildings that never should of existed in the first place
but do beause some idiots thinks to fill the grid in to make the
completely wrong cities the world complain about now!
Just how wrong can you be?
As wrong as running of speaking numbers about a form you have not a
clue about or how it works! THAT MAKES YOU AN IDIOT IN MY BOOKS!
What comes over a foll like you to speak so much about something you
point out off the bat you have not the faintest clue about?

I put all you think you know of circular cities and mock your
stupidity for running to the failliures of Humanity as your great mind
told you to do and be wrong 100% by looking in the wrong answers for
the right ones!

My city makes all your cities of Earth past present or would be fute
look like ape nests and dummy cancer on the face of te Earth doomed to
arm life by the very nature of them... I take great insult in your
lack of knowing better and dummy post tat you thought was really smart
but is more ape shit I deal with each day.

> > > When did that happen? As soon as you went off of your medications?- Hide quoted text -

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 9, 2007, 11:46:21 AM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
all tat is state is ateist and so all the state part of the USA has to
go! It is the evil of the world in your face makin you live above
normal so others die wit out for you are told this world is not united
and it is ok to let die and want more for no reason... Lucky history
is being recorded and the filthy rich will be hated for millions of
years to come and the victims praised for the stuggle the evil beast
put them under, and nothing the rich can do about now... the recording
is being done and history will hate the USA lot more than many others
for the Capitalist evil exploitations of the world and cheat in
finacial ways to the tune of undermining economies of the planet by
credit the USA NEVER NEEDED OR WAS PERMITTED TO GET AS RICH AS IT IS
WAS TO STEAL FROM THE MOST POOR TO CREATE SOUTH AFRICA TYPE PLACES!
Traitors to the world and future is capitalism same as it has for life
forms and quality of life for Humans exploited by it and abused by it
as most of the planet.
Le they that repent be forgiven and they that die guily be guilty
forever in the eyes of all the juge them as traitors unworthy to be
seen as nay kind of example to anyone of the future... so in fire we
burn them so they have no place among us of the future and pay for the
crimes of killing and refusing to record the lives of the victims
costing the them the same price in fate!
It also goes for all that woshipped money and riches over service to
humanity and life... yea shall not exist to harm the children/nations
again!

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 11:54:28 AM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 9, 11:37 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Thank you for you completely wrong answer to things you never even
> seen yet and for 100% way to be 100% wrong on your math and logic
> because you have nothing but YOUR OWN FOOLISH IMAGINATION of what the
> city looks like!

Sorry, but in order for me to respond, I'm going to have to actually
translate this into English:

"Thank you for your completely wrong answers to things you have never
even seen. Way to be 100% wrong on your math and logic. You have
nothing but your own foolish imagination of what the city looks like!"

What city? The city of heaven. Well why don't you tell me what it
looks like? Put something on the table and we'll see if it meets the
test.

> all you said is wrong!
> all you think is solid math is wrong because you have not a clue of
> the function of the city and mindlessly ran off to pretend you did!

"Everything you said is wrong. What you think is solid math is wrong
because you don't have a clue what the function of a city is and
mindlessly ran off pretending you did!"

Well, your vehement protests aside, what specifically did you think
was wrong? Are the the function of the roads of cities to rapidly
transport people from one place to another?

> Grids are not more efficient and are waste filled building structure
> that permit parking waste of pace and 5 times more pavement and 100
> times less nature causing accidents and wasted pipes as well as massif
> networks to buildings that never should of existed in the first place
> but do beause some idiots thinks to fill the grid in to make the
> completely wrong cities the world complain about now!

"Grids are not more efficient are are waste-filled buildings that
permit a waste of space. They use 5 times more pavement and allow for
100 times less nature. They cause accidents and are a waste of pipes
as the massive networks connecting to buildings never should have
existed in the first place."

Sorry, I cannot translate the last sentence.
Some questions, 5 times more pavement than what? 100 times less nature
than what? Do you have citations for this? From what resources are you
pulling this information from?

Studies show that traffic fatality rates are lower in cities and inner
suburbs than outer suburban areas. It is thought that the grid pattern
forces the average speed of vehicles to be slower.

> Just how wrong can you be?
> As wrong as running of speaking numbers about a form you have not a
> clue about or how it works! THAT MAKES YOU AN IDIOT IN MY BOOKS!

"As wrong as speaking of numbers about a form you do not have a clue
about or about how it works. That makes you an idiot in my book!"

Measurements of circles versus other shapes is pretty well known.
Would you like to point to anything specific in my post you object to?

> What comes over a foll like you to speak so much about something you
> point out off the bat you have not the faintest clue about?

"What comes over a fool like you to speak so much about something that
you show, right off the bat, that you have not the faintest clue
about?"

Again, what are your specific objections?

> I put all you think you know of circular cities and mock your
> stupidity for running to the failliures of Humanity as your great mind
> told you to do and be wrong 100% by looking in the wrong answers for
> the right ones!

Sorry... there's nothing I can do with this one.

> My city makes all your cities of Earth past present or would be fute
> look like ape nests and dummy cancer on the face of te Earth doomed to
> arm life by the very nature of them... I take great insult in your
> lack of knowing better and dummy post tat you thought was really smart
> but is more ape shit I deal with each day.

"My city makes all your Earth cities, past, present, or would be
future, look like ape's nests and a stupid cancer on the face of the
Earth. I take great insult in your lack of knowledge and that you
thought your post was really smart. It is the same as the ape shit I
deal with each day."

Again, specifics?

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 9, 2007, 12:01:44 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Liar!
The Bible refers to one single God and is also refered so by all other
religions you freak liar!
Even the egyptians called the Hebrews children of the 1 god you liar!

It is as bad as the liar about all the USA and the lack of religions
but when I checked it was all the opposite of the lies he said and 82%
of the USA is Christian and the God factor played major role in the
founding fathers as well as was fist coined in the 1880's not 1957
when it was revised only! USA STILL IS A CHRISTIAN NATION TO THIS VERY
DAY! ALL THAT CLAIM OTHER ARE LIARS!
4% are atheist and 2% have no clue and make no choice.

so sad to see so many lie and pretend to be athesit when it is clear
they are religion bashers and so below atheist! You come here uniquly
to bash on any religion and that does not make you a Atheist but less
than one!
less than one! LESS THAN ONE! NOT AN ATHESIT JUST FAKING CALLING
YOURSELF ONE!
YOU WILL NEVER CLAIM ATHEIST BEFORE ME AGAIN WITH OUT ME CALLING YOU A
LIAR AND LESS THAN ATHEIST
HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK YOU ARE aAthesist when you need a person of
religion to mock to pretend you are right! YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE!
Real Atheist would not need to attack people and lie to do it or stick
to a group to fake being what you are too much a coward and go live!
go be atheist or shut up and be a want to be atheist that need
religions to be so! No religions and you become nothing but lost!

> could understand.- Hide quoted text -

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 9, 2007, 12:07:22 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
again you are the pagan fool that has a false God and gods as we of
God only have one with you lying that many God exist in religions of
the big 5 books and the Hebrew race call the people of the 1 god to
mock you from the dawn of written words.

floyd_1977

<floyd_1977@yahoo.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 1:30:14 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 9, 11:07 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> again you are the pagan fool that has a false God

Oh, a false god, as opposed to what, a real one?
You ignorant fuck.

Dev

<thedeviliam@fastmail.fm>
Nov 11, 2007, 7:52:32 PM11/11/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
I have stopped it. Trust me--it hurt me more than it hurt you. :)

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
Nov 11, 2007, 8:28:45 PM11/11/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 9, 11:01 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> Liar!
> The Bible refers to one single God and is also refered so by all other
> religions you freak liar!
> Even the egyptians called the Hebrews children of the 1 god you liar!
>
> It is as bad as the liar about all the USA and the lack of religions
> but when I checked it was all the opposite of the lies he said and 82%
> of the USA is Christian and the God factor played major role in the
> founding fathers as well as was fist coined in the 1880's not 1957
> when it was revised only! USA STILL IS A CHRISTIAN NATION TO THIS VERY
> DAY! ALL THAT CLAIM OTHER ARE LIARS!
> 4% are atheist and 2% have no clue and make no choice.

Idiot. Only idiots try to prove their points by _shouting_ in all
caps.

You are a moron who has proven nothing excep how stupid you are..

Medusa

AA #2281

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 11:22:07 AM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
only fools think caps are shouting!
Only fools claim the Bible is about multiple Gods to worship and the
word liar runs in this string accusing people that never even read a
Holy book to be speaking against to make themselves exposed as nether
Atheist or Human and only fit the demon level or beast level I prefer
to call "ape" for it is below Human and a bit of an insult top real
apes in lack of a better word "Silly child" is another I use because
it is always clear they never read a book to be accusing it of false
things that are not even part of it like mnultiple Gods and all the
lies passed by Atheist in the string.
Why?
Because REAL Atheist would not even be here to do that dumb stuff
BECAUSE THEY ARE REAL ATHEISTS!

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 11:22:55 AM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
FIND THE MULTIPLE GOD OF THE BIBLE OR SHUT UP YOU STUPID APE!

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:06:48 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
The city of the children of G9od or the template or the seals and keys
to heaven on Earth as well as all future things of Humanity is by far
superior and efficient than all you imagined it was not by not having
the template and not having the function or the laws or basic kinds of
other functions of the template... it is a network of communities and
cities that for some reason also looks like your brain under a high
magnification and does in many ways mimic the ways of the stars and
planet as well as blood making it more advanced than anything Humans
have built on this planet in all ages.

It solves crimes of all kinds, It solves traffic and living conditions
as well as all power needs and heating. It covers feeding and personal
possesions like it was nothing at all of a problem and runs at a
fraction of the effort of most cities of the planet and so much more
that your great grand children will be mocking you for not knowing!
Only fools think that transportation in strait lines is efficient when
the Universe shows cycles is the way it works and so does your blood
and the blood of all that live as well as the planet itself and even
your own life is based in cycles you wwaste distance on but do not
think... cut out the distance and no travel needed or travel with no
oil pollution also means not in a hurry and distance is no longer a
cost or important (DA! IT IS NOT POLLUTION AND NOT MONEY BASED!
Distance is not a factor like it is for you and your ape mindset of
oil and pay many times more and over for the Capitalist way that made
your world fail on so many levels it is going to kill off most of the
life forms on the planet by sheer lack of control!

You also know nothing of the true pillars of reality that permit
Humanity to go forth and not die like any creature is prone to Humans,
so are Humans!
with out a way to make all Humans equals you shall never know anything
about peace or equality or even balance for as I speak your future
generations will see you as near apes that built dumb cities that
sucked the life out of the world and doomed the great diversity of
life to the meager things they have to deal with...they will hate you
on a quantum level!

Then again in the city I carry it is your house! Your home! You are
not paid in cash for anything! You do your chores and if the community
is functional and can produce a surplus also others bring surplus
making it "flesh fed" and prosper in constant upgrades that by form
are cycles that probe by function that equality DOES EXIST! True PLACE
DOES EXIST! True BALANCE can be used and so true rights and true
justice can be applied! Truth itself is in the recordings and all is
recorded in the home of they that can't die because the recordings
will always replay the life of all of them as living history recorded
from all and each point of view... judges and lawers banks and
merchants all go to hell where the world al3ways thought they belonged
and so will be limited history of them holding the essence of them
back from the world because evil also tries to be copied! History is
just starting to be filled in... soon we will record all things from
all aspects and the ways to evil sniped in the bud.
The prophecy is correct! You chose the beast and so most Americans not
even plant a fruit tree making them store dependent and starving in
the time of need that comes 100% sure! It is just time.

The cities of the children of God permit 1 to 3 years of food in each
unit as well as clean water storage and ways to reduce all kinds of
harm to the individual communities by being so darn superior that they
can adapt to any condition on the planet... even under or overwater!
even in space and even on other worlds that it provides a home.
Ya I am so far in front of you all that you all look like lab rats
running in cages and doing the lab rat maze given to you!

I bet you saw spiderman 3 but never gave a dime to the poor so
brainwashed you are to play and kill by not doing your duty but
helping them feed the evil against all Humans by buying the things
they sell you as free entertainment and the cost of billions!
Not only do you give the actors and makers credit but you give them
the riches of the world also to kill the meek you neglected so that
the beast can claim you are not guilty but we of God say you are! We
hold history past present and future and say all that oppose are
opposed and all for are for the saving of life and the future of life
of this world and worlds to come... all by a form! A simple template!

The city of the children of God work like the ark worked and the
reason why the best beings of History had such power and it is proven
to let men into space and now it can teach how to solve crime,
politics, Capitalism, Human rights,... you name it! the gift from God
solves it!
The template solves all the problems of Humanity!
Name any and I can show you how it is nsolved forever in the seals
that Humanity should of been using for the past 4,000 years or more
and caused all this mess that I can see is far behind what should of
been (I see you all as ripped off big time but too blind to see you
been used same as your parent and the parents of them for many
generations now).

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:10:28 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 13, 8:22 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> only fools think caps are shouting!

It appears that you are the fool. From Wikipedia; "On Internet chat
systems, forums and Usenet, typing in all capitals is considered rude,
the large letters akin to shouting or yelling within the social
context. On a more practical level, caps lock may be difficult to
read."

> Only fools claim the Bible is about multiple Gods to worship

And only fools like you preach about a bible they know little about.
The bible recognizes other gods.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:11:58 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Sorry, I was on the phone. What did you say?

> read more »

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:14:59 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 13, 8:22 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> FIND THE MULTIPLE GOD OF THE BIBLE OR SHUT UP YOU STUPID APE!

Genesis 1:26 - Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our
likeness..."

The word 'elohim' is used throughout the OT. Often the word is used in
it's plural mode reflecting the polytheistic beliefs of the writers.
See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elohim

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:16:14 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 13, 9:06 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> The city of the children of G9od or the template or the seals and keys
> to heaven on Earth as well as all future things of Humanity is by far
> superior and efficient than all you imagined .....

You really do need to get back on your medications.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:46:11 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
The name of God is always plurial stupid!
THE WRITTEN WORD FOR GOD IS ALWAYS WRITTEN PLURIAL YOU DUMMY! Try
asking a Jew about how his language is used first before you act the
dumb as possble ape running with absolute ignorance speaking lies and
calling them truths!

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:47:21 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
people that claim others are in need of medication are saying thry are
lost and confuse and do not understand like children but unlike
children they choose insult over asking.
You seam to have this serious problem of ignorance but a lot of vanity
so you speak!

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 12:49:33 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
only a liar caught in his lies now tries to change the Bible from
being of multiple gods as you claimed to reconizing other gods that it
does not! the 1 God stands alone and your efforts to lie and fake he
does not is always exposed as lies.
You are of the multiple gods and are so dense as human that you not
even know it but obey the rules of them!

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 1:17:48 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Liar! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

> I do not know about all the presidents, but Thomas Jefferson was an
> agnostic.
>
> Of course, everyone who has run for the presidency in the past 100 or
> so years haa claimed to be a member of a church. Otherwise, they
> would not have had a chance of being elected. I and others have
> doubts about how truly religious these men were.
>
> > So what part of the USA not being Christian country you don't get?
> > MAYBE THE 82 % CHRISTIAN POPULATION IS A LITTLE HINT FOR YOU?
> > Nothing but Christian talk in the bible belt and founding fathers and
> > the basics of the USA constitution and many and much more is all
> > Muslim to you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States

> I wonder how many of these Christians really believe in the religion.

ALL OF THEM! HOW DARE YOU PRETEND THEY DON'T!

> Atheists face discrimination in the workplace, in the housing market,
> and elsewhere;

LIES AND MORE LIES AS LAWS OF THE WESTERN WORLD SAY YOU ARE A LIAR!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has lied about
> religious belief.

Lying about religious beliefs is making you just a hIpocrite only AND
gOD VOMITS YOU OUT AND THE aTHEIST CAN'T CLAIM YOU AS ONE OF THEM FOR
YOU PRETEND TO BE OF THE SIDE YOU ARE WITH AT THE TIME!

We have the right of freedom _from_ religion,

yes you do! God build Atheist city! I have the template and you need
but the place and guts!

but I
> don't have the resources for legal battles every time I apply for a
> job or an apartment, so I just gloss my lack of religion over.

Why lie? RELIGION IS NOT A FACTOR IN ALL THE THINGS YOU MENTIONED! You
are lying and blaming religions and lack of laws when the laws are in
place to protect any from anything of what you claim and religions
just don't play the evil games you think they are just because you
don't get a job or apartment! That is because you are you and not of
law or politics or religions! MAYBE someone that expect to get all
they want has a serious problem to start with!

Lying was not helping you and attacking religions is demon thing as
atheist don't even do that kind of stuff because they are Atheist!

Poor child lost in the dark attacking religions for political and
social conditions caused by state... or you would have a job for life
and a place for life and a mate if you wanted one... because they are
the important things! You are a lost slave that fights for a job and
put money in the bank because it tells you to and you go to it for
credit to fill ape mind feather the nest stuff only to feel empty as
we see your kind in all ages!

"Good luck Madusa! You need to stop blaming others for you own luck
being exactly same as all others!

> Medusa
>
> AA #2281

El Guapo

<natezenmaster@gmail.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 4:00:30 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Clearly, our friend Peter (hereafter OFP) is one of the chosen, one of
the 144,000 male virgins to sing in god's future choir (Rev. 14:1-4) -
the modern day Moses appeasing god by touching his feet with his
foreskin (Exo. 4:24-26) - the perfect form doing the perfect
function... displacing any type of rational or logic for the hope of
the future. Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the
evidence of things unseen and OFP is trying to show us the light. OFP
has his evidence in the unseen and his logic wrapped up in a book
about talking donkeys, child-eating and vulgarities to shame the most
brazen horror films... but he, OFP, has lifetimes of wisdom to
bestow .... and yet, we, swine, trample over his pearls...

Somehow, the perfect form that he worships created imperfection. The
benevolent creates evil; the giver of life doles out disease; these
are hallmarks of a sound mind and we'd all benefit from the
sempiternal wisdom of OFP. Us, the apes of OFP, not due to evolution
as *science* deduces but by reference due to imbalance as assigned by
OFP.

Thanks for keeping us straight OFP....

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 4:11:16 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 13, 12:17 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> ALL OF THEM! HOW DARE YOU PRETEND THEY DON'T!> Atheists face discrimination in the workplace, in the housing market,
> > and elsewhere;
>
> LIES AND MORE LIES AS LAWS OF THE WESTERN WORLD SAY YOU ARE A LIAR!
> I'm sure I'm not the only one who has lied about
>
> > religious belief.
>
> Lying about religious beliefs is making you just a hIpocrite only AND
> gOD VOMITS YOU OUT AND THE aTHEIST CAN'T CLAIM YOU AS ONE OF THEM FOR
> YOU PRETEND TO BE OF THE SIDE YOU ARE WITH AT THE TIME!

Do yourself a favor and get some medications for your raging mental
illness.

Medusa

AA #2281

Sketch System

<sketch.system@gmail.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 6:24:48 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Just one question: Where did you get the idea that YOU speak for
atheists? Is that part of your (clearly) insane dellusion - that you
know who is and who is not an atheist? Because, let me tell you, you
DO NOT speak for atheists in this forum, or anywhere else.

You may go to the hell you believe in. You are of no use here.

Sketch System

<sketch.system@gmail.com>
Nov 13, 2007, 6:32:11 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 13, 9:47 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> people that claim others are in need of medication are saying thry are
> lost and confuse and do not understand like children but unlike
> children they choose insult over asking.
> You seam to have this serious problem of ignorance but a lot of vanity
> so you speak!

No, really - you come off totally insane. We can only hope you are
never in a position of influence.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 11:36:17 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
So mindlessly ranting in blasphamy is your answer to your problem!
Being a liar and slandering me is what you seam to think is the best
you can do? Do you always speak for others as if you are them and know
them personaly when you are spiting out lie after lie after lie
proving that my post that your kind come here only to lie and fake
being Atheist with all the effort to prove low IQ and lots of hate
just as we say you are, you are!

Only a total moron can't tell the new testament from the old or why
they even exist!
Only a vbaffon mind come sup with the lowest form of lies possible
like you do! Only a fool like you would think it even made any lkind
of sense as you have not even a clue what you are saying or what data
you are geting in any kind of context of time or place or culture...
you are just playing dumb or are really dumb and lie like a rug about
me as if you could and I would think you telling the truth about me???
Insane people do insane things... why did you post in the first place
if you had nothing to say and can't think of a truth to speak of?
Don't you know it is written about you and the ways you used?

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 11:40:42 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 13, 4:11 pm, Medusa <Medusa4...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 12:17 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
>
> > ALL OF THEM! HOW DARE YOU PRETEND THEY DON'T!> Atheists face discrimination in the workplace, in the housing market,
> > > and elsewhere;

Liar! The law protects all religions and Atheist in the exact same
law... you lie! The USA laws tell us you lie!

> > LIES AND MORE LIES AS LAWS OF THE WESTERN WORLD SAY YOU ARE A LIAR!
> > I'm sure I'm not the only one who has lied about
>
> > > religious belief.
>
> > Lying about religious beliefs is making you just a hIpocrite only AND

> > GOD VOMITS YOU OUT AND THE aTHEIST CAN'T CLAIM YOU AS ONE OF THEM FOR

> > YOU PRETEND TO BE OF THE SIDE YOU ARE WITH AT THE TIME!
>
> Do yourself a favor and get some medications for your raging mental
> illness.

No medusa You get some basic wisdom and morals as you blame anyone you
want for your own luck and normal life! No one is discriminating
against you... you need a doctor to stop them voices in your head
telling you the lies ytou dare tell us and expose yourself as such...
a foolish person thyat blames religions and lies on lies to fake
others are to blame for personal fate!
Sick in the head can be cured you know... they have treatment for
people like you today that have no foundation and slit personalities
and blame others for not getting a job or apartment or something they
wanted... Like a child you think you deserve what ever you want on the
spot... makes you inferior being in this age...an ape!

> Medusa
>
> AA #2281

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 11:47:05 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
If you are Atheist you do not conflict with any religions and so need
not come here to fight essence of things! They that do are searching
for answers and Atheist don't want answers! They say they got them in
advance and the answer is no God as it ends exactly there... people
like you NEED others to claim what you think is Atrheism that is not
that but other! You search for answer in religions or you not even
come here for debate in the first place! Atheist don't come here! You
come here! You are looking for answer and you are directly focused on
Christianity so you can't be Atheist! It becomes impossible! You are
undecided by act! The fact you come is the fact you do not have a
Atheist set mind! You have only an anti Religion set of mind and that
is far and very far from Atheist! Hating religions is not part of
being Atheist! Question and search religions makes you a student of
them and so not Atheist ether till the choice is made final! Your
choice has not been made past hate of religions that leads not to
Atheism but to fit the evil said in the teachings does exist in weaker
minds.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 13, 2007, 11:50:13 PM11/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
who is this we, fool? You seam to think you represent others when you
don't! Coming off as insane to you is easy and all one has to do is
speak anything above your limited abilities. Your hope are that good
does not happen so evil can continue is the vanity we see in you! It
is the evil itself!
But low IQ and lack of morals makes it rule you over the good you want
to oppose.

El Guapo

<natezenmaster@gmail.com>
Nov 14, 2007, 11:03:36 AM11/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
My dear OFP (our friend Peter, lest anyone forget)

It is interesting that you regurgitate and babble insults; yet profess
a religion of compassion and tolerance? You talk of proof and how
atheists are morons but don't actually state anything tangible. Your
diatribe includes attacks on me and my lie after lie. Yet, OFP, all I
wrote was that you are one of the chosen! And that you're going to be
one of the 144,000 male virgins in god's future choir as listed in
Revelation. I can only presume the later portion is what set you off.
How could I have known that you don't like to sing? Just sway and move
your mouth, OFP, and no one will know...

Though in your inanity, you struck upon a truth that many of us have
never considered... insane people do insane things! OFP, this is the
type of clarity and wisdom that i knew you possessed and only then
pronounced to everyone on this board! And yet, you attack me?
Fortunately, OFP, being sane - we wouldn't stone people for their
beliefs or what they happen to do with their genitals prior to
wedlock; we wouldn't send bears down to maul children for making fun
of someone's bald head - and we certainly wouldn't believe in the
concept of a righteous and benevolent god that did endorse such things
or a book that promotes these things.. because that just isn't sane.
Now, would we?

I have no truth to speak of, or so you state OFP. Its interesting that
you establish what is truth and what is not. Also interesting that
your truths lack coherence and resemblance to reality, but they are
truths nonetheless. You see, OFP, that is why this board turns to you
for guidance. I suppose I cannot understand where this attack on me
originated in you, OFP. But perhaps, it is your attempt to parallel
the viciousness and contempt of the biblical god that finds its
catalyst in egomania. I am sure you will clear this up for me. Till
then OFP...

Yours truly...

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 14, 2007, 11:24:07 AM11/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 14, 11:03 am, El Guapo <natezenmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My dear OFP (our friend Peter, lest anyone forget)
>
> It is interesting that you regurgitate and babble insults; yet profess
> a religion of compassion and tolerance? You talk of proof and how
> atheists are morons but don't actually state anything tangible. Your
> diatribe includes attacks on me and my lie after lie. Yet, OFP, all I
> wrote was that you are one of the chosen! And that you're going to be
> one of the 144,000 male virgins in god's future choir as listed in
> Revelation. I can only presume the later portion is what set you off.
> How could I have known that you don't like to sing? Just sway and move
> your mouth, OFP, and no one will know...

LIAR! i NEVER ONCE IN THIS GROUP PROFESSED ANY KIND EVEN REMOLTELY
CLOSE TO WHAT YOU ARE LYING ABOUT MINDLESSLY IN EVIL! AGIN YOU LIE AS
IF YOU SPEAK FOR ME SO LOW IS YOUR IQ THAT YOU SAW NT YOUR EVIL AND
SEE IT NOT STILL IN THE THICK LIES YOU TELL ONE AFTER THE OTHER LIKE A
STRING OF FAKE PEARLS!

> Though in your inanity, you struck upon a truth that many of us have
> never considered... insane people do insane things! OFP, this is the
> type of clarity and wisdom that i knew you possessed and only then
> pronounced to everyone on this board! And yet, you attack me?
> Fortunately, OFP, being sane - we wouldn't stone people for their
> beliefs or what they happen to do with their genitals prior to
> wedlock; we wouldn't send bears down to maul children for making fun
> of someone's bald head - and we certainly wouldn't believe in the
> concept of a righteous and benevolent god that did endorse such things
> or a book that promotes these things.. because that just isn't sane.
> Now, would we?

a COMPLETE RANT OF INSANITY AS NOTHING YOU CLAIM HAS ANYTHING TO DO
WITH RELIGIONS! Sending bears out to maul children? Just how insane
are you? THAT IS SUPER INSANE! god has nothing to do with you silly
insane imagination and never in history has any Christian sent a bear
to maul children... you are not just lying, you are lying like the
insane! Reality is not a factor for you! You need real serious help!
Call your doctor and tell you think people send bears to maul children
and you will get the help you need!

> I have no truth to speak of, or so you state OFP. Its interesting that
> you establish what is truth and what is not. Also interesting that
> your truths lack coherence and resemblance to reality, but they are
> truths nonetheless.

Yes you dummy a sphere is a sphere and a cycle is a cycle and the
foocus point is the focus point and the form is the form making it
impossible to lie but you lie on lies on lies making you a compulsive
liar. You don't even need to lie or have a reason to lie but all you
say is lies anyone can prove! Only a super dummy liar claim we send
bears out to maul children as paert of our religions... you are the
weakest mind! the weakest here to tell the truth as all you say line
after line is a lie.

You see, OFP, that is why this board turns to you
> for guidance.

Liar as you lie all you can do is lie?

I suppose I cannot understand where this attack on me
> originated in you,

Lying is not sufficient to be accused but to not claim to know one is
lying makes you insane!!! So insane you can't tell when you lie and
when you tell the truth showing us all you can't figure one or the
other at all on any level!

OFP. But perhaps, it is your attempt to parallel
> the viciousness and contempt of the biblical god that finds its
> catalyst in egomania. I am sure you will clear this up for me. Till
> then OFP...

You seam to think you need to lie and blame God and religions for your
insanity and lack of ability to know anything you are speaking of. You
sure pointed out that you have wisdom and no logic and you rant on
anything that is a lie as if you thought it was truth showing us all
how lacking in judgment you have... Don't drive a car! You will end up
killing someone and calling them religious so they are to blame (from
your prison cell of course)

> Yours truly...

Spoken like an insane person that think this was a nice post
conversation and not an attack by an insane person that can't even
hold the subject or follow the strings but can lie on lies on lies all
day long with out any moral fiber at all!

> > > Thanks for keeping us straight OFP....- Hide quoted text -

El Guapo

<natezenmaster@gmail.com>
Nov 14, 2007, 12:13:17 PM11/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
My my OFP,

It seems I have stirred a bit of a fire in your inners! I fear, OFP,
that god sending bears to maul children is directly from the bible,
the good book:

2 Kings 2:23-24 "From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was
walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at
him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He
turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the
name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled
forty-two of the youths."

You see, OFP, you've again attributed a lie to my person that is not
the case. I merely summarized a passage from the book to which you
hold allegiance, and yet you wrote that the mere idea of god sending
bears to maul youths was "SUPER INSANE"... of course it is OFP.
However, I don't doubt that you will not register that what you call
insane is a passage from your book and your own beliefs. You hold an
affinity for sputtering on about insanity; though it is sent my way.
Perhaps, it would benefit you, dear OFP, to take an objective
assessment on what you believe and compare it to reality (as best you
can see it through the obscure glasses of delusion and religion). OFP,
at this point, it becomes humorous that you label my posts as rants
and attack my logic. Yet, it is I that point out the silliness and
lack of logic in believing in talking donkeys, bears sent from heaven
to maul, a choir of 144,000 male virgins, etc, etc.

Thanks again for your message, OFP, and the capital letters really
helped emphasize the emotion and poignancy of your message. At
present, however, I don't feel the same outrage and wrath you seem to
hold. Though, as with your previous diatribe, I will presume that to
be another parallel to your deity. Onward, OFP, onward ever more...

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 14, 2007, 2:13:09 PM11/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Don't mind Peter_W too much, his mum usually puts him to bed by
8:00pm.

http://groups.google.com/group/Atheism-vs-Christianity/msg/e9982693d3644814

bob600

<bobs@nireland.com>
Nov 14, 2007, 2:41:21 PM11/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On 8 Nov, 22:31, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> God's wisdom stand over you, and like the ape you are it is too big
> and easy to understand for you that is looking down masterbating and
> thinking of flinging shit at what ever passes.

Bob600 replies:- What I get up to in my own time is my business.

> You do know a real atheist would not be caught dead here with the like
> of you? Atheist that are real have no reason to debate anything and so
> go on with life...

Bob600 replies:- Best try to understand what you are talking about
before opening your mouth, its non-theists who would not be caught
dead here etc, it is only by participating in debate or deliberation
that non-theists become atheists.

>you seam to have that serious problem of want to be
> Athesit but just can't pull it off without some kind of crutch like
> this place to pretend all is as itshould be but never is because you
> use this place to think you are atheist and real atheist don't debate
> it...just live it in peace.

Bob600 replies:- You are so dumb, its only by debate that a non-theist
can become an atheist. And none of that has anything to do with living
in peace.

You can't do that so you have no right on
> the name! You are a want to be atheist that needs Christians to
> counter to claim it... a real fake that known not he is a fake!
> LOL

Bob600 replies:- I will grant you that one, if it were not for "faith"
"belief" "religion" or the stupity of theists such as yourself then
there would be no atheists, so in that sense you are needed. A bit
like if there was no shit I would not need an asshole.

> not even knowing what one is and then claim atheist and need the use
> of a site to be it... You are a lost ape living ape life at my feet.

Bob600 replies:- ??

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
Nov 14, 2007, 5:57:28 PM11/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 13, 10:40 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> > Do yourself a favor and get some medications for your raging mental
> > illness.
>
> No medusa You get some basic wisdom and morals as you blame anyone you
> want for your own luck and normal life! No one is discriminating
> against you... you need a doctor to stop them voices in your head
> telling you the lies ytou dare tell us and expose yourself as such...
> a foolish person thyat blames religions and lies on lies to fake
> others are to blame for personal fate!
> Sick in the head can be cured you know... they have treatment for
> people like you today that have no foundation and slit personalities
> and blame others for not getting a job or apartment or something they
> wanted... Like a child you think you deserve what ever you want on the
> spot... makes you inferior being in this age...an ape!

No, I don't have voices in my head. If you do, seek help. Now.

Medusa

AA #2281

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 15, 2007, 1:48:00 AM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 14, 12:13 pm, El Guapo <natezenmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My my OFP,
>
> It seems I have stirred a bit of a fire in your inners! I fear, OFP,
> that god sending bears to maul children is directly from the bible,
> the good book:
>
> 2 Kings 2:23-24 "From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was
> walking along the road, some youths came out of the town and jeered at
> him. "Go on up, you baldhead!" they said. "Go on up, you baldhead!" He
> turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the
> name of the LORD. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled
> forty-two of the youths."

What is the problem? What part of the OLD is too not Old for you?
You are not to read the old testament and no Christian may use it as
any kind of foundation! Old is old and so named for a great big
reason! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, AND DARE COMPARE!
You are told the rules were different and Humans were different and
the age had different goals and laws as you do not even understand
cannibals from God's children! You not understand the dangers of a
pack of kids of pagans of that age? DEATH CAME IN THE FORM OF CHILDREN
YOU THINK WERE SO INOCENT! How dare you think you can judge the past
with eyes of your pampered greenhouse flower self that would die in 3
days in the forest by lack of basic human skills.

Go see the movie "city of God" and see how little 9 year old children
kill faster for bubble gum than you could even think to answer! Go
look in history how children are more dangerous than a pack of wolves!
They kill with out remoprse or reason other than to just do it! Zero
morals! They poke the bodies and play with the guts in ignorant
curriosty and some eat them and others take parts as ornaments... ever
see the movie "Lord of the flies"?

So please keep your dumb as a post opinions on what you think the past
is about because you have no clue what you are doing and absolutely
not a clue what God is about or they that obey him.

What should of amazed you in that story is how people fly in the air
and other people knew thay did so much that they did not seach as they
knew they were flown away and it be pointless to search... do you get
the knowing of flying people is far beyond your fears of what evil
pack of pagan children fit to be killed and did die are worth over the
seed of a promise made and kept by a complete kingdom!

Bush say Go steal the oil of Iraq and what took place? Bush say Lie so
I win elections and what took place? Now Bush say make fear in the USA
so they think the National security is so important they give the
rivches of the land to it when it is not even needed or was needed in
the past if the USA was not a Capitalist thief against the black and
reds of the world and in silent hate of the yellow it knows can defeat
the USA in a day.

The scales are greater but the actors kill on command just the same!

> You see, OFP, you've again attributed a lie to my person that is not
> the case. I merely summarized a passage from the book to which you
> hold allegiance,

It is not permitted to do that! It is a slant you add to the story to
fake your ignorance of the ability to understand the times ofr the
reasons for anything going on! YOU ARE TOLD TO GO TO THE NEW ONLY!
LEARN THE PARABLE OF THE WINE BOTTLES!

and yet you wrote that the mere idea of god sending
> bears to maul youths was "SUPER INSANE"...of course it is OFP.
IT IS AND GOD IS NOT PART OF THIS STORY! His subordinates are!

> However, I don't doubt that you will not register that what you call
> insane is a passage from your book and your own beliefs. You hold an
> affinity for sputtering on about insanity;
You are insane to think you can just pluck another time and judge it
by your lack of ability to even judge your own!
though it is sent my way.
Corr3ctly by what I see still comming! You like to twist thing out of
shape to fit your moent of attack! Did not work.

> Perhaps, it would benefit you, dear OFP, to take an objective
> assessment on what you believe and compare it to reality (as best you
> can see it through the obscure glasses of delusion and religion). OFP,
> at this point, it becomes humorous that you label my posts as rants
> and attack my logic.

You still are ranting and still are not logical and still are acting
insane even when you are trying not to!

Yet, it is I that point out the silliness and
> lack of logic in believing in talking donkeys, bears sent from heaven
> to maul, a choir of 144,000 male virgins, etc, etc.
No, you seam to not see the flying machines or the men in submerines
and rockets and all the abilities of our age in that age used in the
stories that you focused on a pack of wild ape children ready to kill
an old man for fun as victims! Such ignorance! Wrong book wrong age
wrong rules and wrong people and wrong perception of the times... you
sure you are not insane and think your sanity is normal?
I see you as still as bad and as wrong as ever with this effort to
think you can post "sane". You are of course wrong on all aspects of
your post and you sure do not know NEW FROM OLD to be in that book
that was closed by god and church as not for you! it is why many
places hold the new testament as a stand alone book for it is only for
other people to read the old one and it is not for you!
Christians are told it is better to avoid that book all together!
Never read it in life! It is a closed book! it is named old for a
extrememly good reason!
THAT REASON IS MISSING IN YOU!
ALL YOU THOUGHT IS WRONG!
You need know what is wide from domestic to even get a clue and know
about God own rebellion children and the effect of them on the Earth
was. All of it is too much for your mind to grasp and so we closed the
book! That means you would stand off telling this and that of it when
you understand NONE OF IT!
Stick to the new only where you belong!

Maybe when you see things of magical essence in the new testament you
will think of modern skills and devices and not some magical mythical
god made up by the ape people of the past in the book you may not read
for it makes you lost as you are now same as it makes lost the silly
Early Earth creationist that god vomits out for being so foolishly
stupid and refusing to obey the new and cling to the old that was
closed to Humanity and so not valid in any way shape or form except
for the expert and referance points given to THEM not you!

If you would of gone the path of the scietific mind asking how come
things of our time in that time exist and work the same way for! Then
I would of said you were wise to see beyond the pitfals of the apes to
fall into like you did... I would kill all your kids if they tried to
kill me in that age with out a glance of remorse! That is what animals
are like and that is what Humans were like and completely different
thyna today where you are solft weak and pampered out of the wild to
not survive when the events that do happen take place.

Your effor to mock the things we have today used in the past as way to
fight God only proves that science is science and deevices are devices
in any time! If it flys and nothing should fly is far more important
than a common thing like a bear mauling of 42 kids that had murde in
the eyes and hearts of them! You think nice kids only calling a man
names but the story is about pagan kids and they are as close to evil
as any creature can get as they kill for fun and play with dead bodies
as if normal thing to do as some even eat the flesh otr take parts to
wear... rwhat part of the age did you not grasp again? ALL OF IT!

> Thanks again for your message, OFP, and the capital letters really
> helped emphasize the emotion and poignancy of your message. At
> present, however, I don't feel the same outrage and wrath you seem to
> hold. Though, as with your previous diatribe, I will presume that to
> be another parallel to your deity. Onward, OFP, onward ever more...

What part of you not understanding a single thing you read did not
get? Oh that is right! Your kind never see the wrong out of the
ignorance but speak and think each time you put your foot into your
mouth that it is the other that did! How silly of you!
You only proved you could go where you are told not to and say thing
from there you do not understand and then when exposed you think you
are still correct over insane so mucht hat you thought you were right!
You actually thought the kids were nice people or kids like today...
that is insane in my books! You just do not know what is sanity to use
it!
Tell me, Was it sane to claim God was the bears like you did? Was it
sane to think the kids safe? Was it sane to think a curse against evil
children is a command to a puppet God? Some kind of command on the
bears? Why do you assume so much and know so little?
WHO WAS DOING THE DARN FLYING IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL YOU SAW!

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 15, 2007, 1:52:42 AM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
You also thought the curse and event of the bears took place on the
same day! You are given that information, so you have to be insane to
think it!
So be sane, and stick to the new, and leave the old to the historians
you are sure not one of!

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 15, 2007, 1:53:56 AM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
The blind think they can tell the sighted what to see!
Medusa... why are you here?
YOU NEED A RELIGOUS FIX TOP CLAIM ATHEIST?

El Guapo

<natezenmaster@gmail.com>
Nov 15, 2007, 9:53:06 AM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Gracious OFP,

Your fingers must be bruised and tender from this latest tirade.
Though I fear you don't seem to be able to keep a string of thoughts
on a topic together... nice rant about oil and Bush; and the early
earth creationists, etc. Let me see if I can summarize the flow for
you and perhaps something will register:

-> I state a reference to god sending bears to maul kids
-> you state that I am lying and that god sending bears to maul kids
would be "SUPER INSANE"
-> I provide the story of 2 Kings to show I am not lying, and
according to the bible god granted the curse and sent bears to maul
kids
-> you state "What's the problem?"; evidently now it is no longer
"SUPER INSANE". You also state that I wrote "god was the bears", which
of course I didn't. Though when I think of god, sometimes I do get
that hibernation (on an eternal scale) vibe... but no OFP, I didn't
write that. I only wrote that god sent the bears.

I like your defense of this act and its likely you would defend his
other acts - like order the slaughter of infants and so on. What's
more, it is defensible b/c its the "OLD" testament and this story was
somewhat fabricated anyway from an older time and place. Notice the
humor in this as you later tell me to reference a movie about kids as
further justification; as though the movie isn't fictionalized drama
of an older time and place. So at least we establish that the bible is
little more than a standard movie (though presumably with the many
vulgarities - incest, murder, references to men with animal like
genitalia, etc - it would surely receive an X rating and then OFP, you
would be not permitted to see it!) I do like how you then try to say
these youths were murderous and so on. I have seen these additions of
whitewashing attempts in the modern bibles (typically as a side note).
Its very funny when they - and you regurgitate - these prevarications.
These youths are only mentioned briefly, yet some how they are
transformed to a roving gang of murderous thieves, deserving of being
mauled.

Indeed, OFP, this is the "OLD" testament - a god of wrath, baby
killing, bear mauling; the same god that is via the bible told to be
the same "yesterday, today and forever" and "with whom there is no
variableness". But yet, he's a different god in the NT than the OT?
He's no longer the one that rains down disease or pestilence?
Evidently, he is no longer the one that appears in burning bushes,
asks fathers to kill their sons as show of sacrifice (only to say "ah
nevermind, I was just screwing with you") or talks through donkeys
(lest you count Pat Robertson and some of his modern cohorts). Jesus
stated in the NT that we are to keep those OT laws... For truly, I say
to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will
pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one
of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called
least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them
shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless
your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will
never enter the kingdom of heaven.(Mat 5:18-19)

Lastly, OFP, it might benefit you to look up the term "egging you
on"... and perhaps - once comprehended if that is something you are
presently able to do - then apply that lesson to various posters. On
that note, dear OFP, I did enjoy the spattering of flying machines in
your previous post and I don't doubt you will regale me with further
revelations and analogies that will delight even the densest of your
audience.

Cheerio OFP...

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 15, 2007, 12:18:56 PM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 14, 10:53 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> The blind think they can tell the sighted what to see!

What you fail to understand is that you are the blind one here. Your
psychotic rantings are not going to make any converts here. They just
make you look silly.

> Medusa... why are you here?
> YOU NEED A RELIGOUS FIX TOP CLAIM ATHEIST?

You've just proven my point.

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
Nov 15, 2007, 3:25:48 PM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 15, 12:53 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> The blind think they can tell the sighted what to see!
> Medusa... why are you here?
> YOU NEED A RELIGOUS FIX TOP CLAIM ATHEIST?

You are making no sense at all.

Medusa

AA #2281

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 16, 2007, 12:34:16 AM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 15, 9:53 am, El Guapo <natezenmas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gracious OFP,
>
> Your fingers must be bruised and tender from this latest tirade.
> Though I fear you don't seem to be able to keep a string of thoughts
> on a topic together... nice rant about oil and Bush; and the early
> earth creationists, etc. Let me see if I can summarize the flow for
> you and perhaps something will register:
>
> -> I state a reference to god sending bears to maul kids
> -> you state that I am lying and that god sending bears to maul kids
> would be "SUPER INSANE"

again you refer to God sending bears and it is a plain to see lie you
can't get over and retutn over and over to blame God for the curse of
a man that is not God...In my books that is a bit insane after being
told over and over that god had nothing to do with it! God did not
curse the children and God did not send bears and you can't understand
the old testament because you amake such mistakes all the time one
after the other!

> -> I provide the story of 2 Kings to show I am not lying, and
> according to the bible god granted the curse and sent bears to maul
> kids

Agin you lie as God granted nothing and nothing was asked of God! The
cursae came from him and him alone not God! Why do you think God that
does never do such things is doing them when others are given power?
Who made the curse? God or another? Then it is YOU THAT LIE to claim
God plays even any role in this at all as he is not even asked! Only a
fool thinks you need to ask God to curse something or someone! It
comes from you and not a third party like you are so much trying to
force on all here with your lies and lack of ability to understand
what you read!

> -> you state "What's the problem?"; evidently now it is no longer
> "SUPER INSANE". You also state that I wrote "god was the bears", which
> of course I didn't.
Yes you did! You said the bears atacked because of God so you made God
into bears to attack kids for the will of the bears be gone to the
will of God in them you claim! But ignorance makes unable to see what
you do!~

Though when I think of god, sometimes I do get
> that hibernation (on an eternal scale) vibe... but no OFP, I didn't
> write that. I only wrote that god sent the bears.

How many times you have to be told God never sent bears! You seam to
want to lie so much that no mater what you do a lie must come out? NO
one asked God anything! You alone think that cursing someone is to ask
God to be a slave and work for mortals as servant on command 100% of
the time and the teaching is the exact opposite! So why do you cling
to your lie and refuse to admit you made it when exposed and tell the
same lie over and over? TO ME IT IS THE INSANE I SPEAK OF YOU SEAM TO
NOT EVEN NOTICE!

> I like your defense of this act and its likely you would defend his
> other acts - like order the slaughter of infants and so on.

Agin you are told you are not fit or educated to understand the old
testament but refuse to stop reading it with lacking eyes of yours
that judge thing you are not fit to judge and clearly do not
understand!

You still can't even obey the most simple of commands like read the
new and the old was for others that is not you! But you go and claim
it is for you and presto you become as dumb as early earth creationist
that also can't tell old from new or the reasons to select lesser life
forms to promote others exactly like humans killed and pused out other
humans for breeding of their own children over the children of they
removed. Do you see any of the older versions of man around? It is
because you were given place over them same as place will be removed
from you and history will mock your life forever just by your post
alone!

What's
> more, it is defensible b/c its the "OLD" testament and this story was
> somewhat fabricated anyway from an older time and place. Notice the
> humor in this as you later tell me to reference a movie about kids as
> further justification; as though the movie isn't fictionalized drama
> of an older time and place.

NO DUMMY! IT IS ABOUT HOW CHILDREN BECOME WILD AND COMPLETELY WITHOUT
MORALS OR LOGICAL JUDGEMENT that of couse like all information given
to you taken wronly and lost on the trivial nonesen you run off to
with your whish washy mindset that rejects what it see for fantasies
made up.

So at least we establish that the bible is
> little more than a standard movie (though presumably with the many
> vulgarities - incest, murder, references to men with animal like

NOT AT ALL! WE ESTAB.ISHED YOU LIE AND ARE LOST AND CONFUSED AND DO
NOT KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOU ARE SAYING OR READING BUT DARE SPEAK AS IF
YOU HAD SOME KIND OF POINT THAT CLEARLY DOES NOT EXIST~!
You are constantly told to stop making major mistakes like running
like a complete fool to read the old testament when it is a closed
book that only should be see by people of the skills to understand it
in the correct context that you don't even have the faintest clue is
by your posts proving it over and over!

> genitalia, etc - it would surely receive an X rating and then OFP, you
> would be not permitted to see it!) I do like how you then try to say
> these youths were murderous and so on. I have seen these additions of
> whitewashing attempts in the modern bibles (typically as a side note).
> Its very funny when they - and you regurgitate - these prevarications.
> These youths are only mentioned briefly, yet some how they are
> transformed to a roving gang of murderous thieves, deserving of being
> mauled.

AGAIN YOU SHOW COMPLETE LACK OF WISDOM ON THE PAST OR PRE EDUCATED
HUMANS PROVING AGAIN AND TO ALL THAT YOU HAVE NOT THE FAINTEST CLUE
WHAT YOU ARE SPEAKING OF AND DID NOT GET THE EXAMPLES ETHER OF WHAT
KIDS BECOME WITHOUT LAWS, RULES AND SUPERVISION OR PACK OF DOG ACT FOR
YOU SEAM TO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT SUCH THINGS BUT DARE SPEAK!
hOW AMNY TIME WILL YOU LIE AND BE WRONG IS AS MANY TIME YOU THINK YOU
CAN SPIT OUT YOUR OPINION AS YOUR OPINION IS ABOUT 95% OF THE TIME
WRONG!

> Indeed, OFP, this is the "OLD" testament - a god of wrath, baby
> killing, bear mauling; the same god that is via the bible told to be
> the same "yesterday, today and forever" and "with whom there is no
> variableness".

aGAIN YOU RANT IN INSANITY OF BEING COMPLETELY WRONG BUT MAKING STUFF
UP AS YOU GO BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TELL RIGHT FROM WWRONG OR CONTEXT IS
ALIEN TO YOU!

But yet, he's a different god in the NT than the OT?

NO DUMMY!
HUMANS ARE!

> He's no longer the one that rains down disease or pestilence?
> Evidently, he is no longer the one that appears in burning bushes,
> asks fathers to kill their sons as show of sacrifice (only to say "ah
> nevermind, I was just screwing with you") or talks through donkeys
> (lest you count Pat Robertson and some of his modern cohorts). Jesus
> stated in the NT that we are to keep those OT laws... For truly, I say
> to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will
> pass from the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one
> of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called
> least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them
> shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless
> your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will
> never enter the kingdom of heaven.(Mat 5:18-19)

thank you for shoing again you have not the faintest clue what you
read or are saying about what you read because you have no context and
understand nothing of others or times or cultures or.... poor chil you
sure are a lost and confused person refusing to do the right thing but
always running to the front of the line to do the wrong ones like I
see you still are not able to read what you dare to read in the wrong
frame of mind and wrong scales of justice and without the power or
wiosdom to judge any of it.... it is all beyond you and I dare say
more advanced than you will ever seam to understand in your lifetime
if you alway do the opposite of what you should!

> Lastly, OFP, it might benefit you to look up the term "egging you
> on"... and perhaps - once comprehended if that is something you are
> presently able to do - then apply that lesson to various posters. On
> that note, dear OFP, I did enjoy the spattering of flying machines in
> your previous post and I don't doubt you will regale me with further
> revelations and analogies that will delight even the densest of your
> audience.

The flying machines and sub and ships of our time in that time are
well documented! Yet who of that time knew our science deviced did the
things they do like make smoke or fly far or have men inside a ship
that locals thought was a giant fish but some knew it was not a fish
or the clear tasteless food of the kingdom of God or the burning bush
that does not burn or people come out of mist to walk on top of
mountains where they did not claimb or were even part of the people
there.... so many things not going past but landing on the button to
our level of devices! No magical shoes or flying carpets or magic
tents... none of the thing you would expect and all the thing you
could not expect or explain!

The power of Moses was what? The power to know wevent in advance that
we take for granted each day on TV weather and news but be a
impossible thing to know in his time with out advanced help of our
level of understanding of volcanoes and events that lead after....

In fact it is a very hard thing to claim a magical God out of the
bible and more than simple and easy to claim Aliens of some kind doing
biological work to see a compatible race that be Humans and remove the
inferior ones that simply failed to make the grade... selective
breeding!
Making Adam out of clay is more scientific than magic! What makes on
think it is not about the same beings that people claim are WATCHING
us that I say are recording us and visible is a relative word! Think
about it... why would God need a seal to keep the Garden or gates or
even a defense of the gate(s) as a magical God not need such things
and so by will alone nothing would WANT to even think of going into
the limits set by magic... No, God used real walls and real defenses
against real problem creatures and the real wild.

Your wisdom should be at correct levels in this age but I see it is
not!

You need the correct eyes to see the old testament that you simply did
not have.
You need to know the name of God written to read the old testament and
you did not!
You need to understand selective breeding to read ....

You need to have them first not after like so many other put the cart
in front of the horses and think it perfectly fine same as Humans
build the terrible cities and think it is fine same as they make
families like the apes do and think it is fine for Humans too!

Good luck! Doing what you do is exactly what makes people not
understand the Bible and hate it or make up dumb things like 6000 year
old Earth.
To me you are doing the exact same supidities they did and do.

I f you do not understand advanced devices in the past or why we need
to make such worlds it is completely pointless to read the old
testament because it is not about a God like you want but a colony of
people with very advanced devices grooming and selectively breeding a
race of Humans to follow them into space and seed worlds or the planet
would be of waste with no one to do the job.

logic is what guides all higher beings and when you lose track of it
and get confused the logic is still there. It is you that is not
seeing it!

Seal have a great power in the Bible.
When you are ready, it will be handy to have the ability to understand
seals BEFORE you read it.
You need to understand over time the need and duty to spread life and
after that the need to remove failiures and breed in better versions
just like we did with all domestic foods... we bred them to be
domestic same as mankind was bred to be domestic by teachings, laws
and commandments above Humans then and still is above Humans today.

Sorry but you are just proving you learn very slow!

> Cheerio OFP...

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 16, 2007, 12:36:30 AM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 15, 12:18 pm, Dave <dvor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 14, 10:53 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
>
> > The blind think they can tell the sighted what to see!
>
> What you fail to understand is that you are the blind one here. Your
> psychotic rantings are not going to make any converts here. They just
> make you look silly.

You are actually saying it is all too much for your little brain ans
so you give out your worthless opinion as if it was important or
called for. Looking silly is what I been telling you to stop doing for
days now.... you just seam to not understan wisdom from you wish to be
opposite of all you see.

> > Medusa... why are you here?
> > YOU NEED A RELIGOUS FIX TO CLAIM ATHEIST?

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 16, 2007, 1:30:16 AM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 15, 9:36 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 15, 12:18 pm, Dave <dvor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Nov 14, 10:53 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
>
> > > The blind think they can tell the sighted what to see!
>
> > What you fail to understand is that you are the blind one here. Your
> > psychotic rantings are not going to make any converts here. They just
> > make you look silly.
>
> You are actually saying it is all too much for your little brain

No, I'm saying that you have serious psychological problems. You need
to get back on your medications right away.

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 16, 2007, 4:39:34 AM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
I'd be courteous enough to cut off the second and ring fingers of your
left hand with a sharp razor. I swear I'd sing 'halleluj' or
something similar in the doing.

El Guapo

<natezenmaster@gmail.com>
Nov 16, 2007, 9:54:36 AM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Peter,

Honestly, I think you may benefit from a visit to a psychologist. I'm
not trying to be condescending here either. I don't think that every
believer needs to do this, so I'm not attacking you on that front or
attacking you at all... seriously.. I was egging you on before,
peppering my posts with sarcasm and condescension; but you seem to
fail to realize that; also failed to realize any points or logic I was
trying to make. In both cases, it doesn't seem prudent and maybe even
reckless to spur you on... best of luck....
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 16, 2007, 12:51:26 PM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 16, 7:35 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> poor dave so religious that he has to come here each day and get a
> religion fix,....

You really do need to see a psychologist.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 16, 2007, 9:35:56 PM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
I see you are too dumb to know what the word religous means and it
just adds to the level of the joke you made yourself into as you do
one thing and think you are doing another!
LOL
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 16, 2007, 10:04:08 PM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Hey Peter_W ... I accept that you're a donkey's ass and I wouldn't
want to change that because you're so entertaining. Even so, why not
spend your time learning English?

On Nov 17, 12:58 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Non-theist and Atheist is exactly the same thing! They not a single
> thing under the universe different other than the name you give them.
> there is no gray locations and it black and white yes no and nothing
> other exist beetween them!
> you can't 1/2 believe! It is impossible! You ether absorb it and use
> it or reject it an never need it! The second you debate it by study
> and not by faith that no God exist you lie to yourself as you study
> religions and God and laws, rules and even history of religions and
> that makes you religious!
>
> what a real Atheist would do is come here and tell his or her opinion
> and the reasons why being so take nothing from them and all is
> perfectly fine and leave! There is no need to debate search or
> study... just state a simple fact and not study then choose! that is
> is impossible for once you studied the religons are inside of you and
> your reasoning is of them as much as any logic in your head... so like
> it or not the religion lives inside of you and the concept of the God
> and reasons as well completely not carring what you think about it!
> yYOUR MIND DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR SILLY OPINIONS ARE...IT JUST ABSORBS!
>
> That makes you and all like you liars that know not the meaning of YOU
> ARE WHAT YOU EAT! YOU EAT RELIGIONS YOU ARE RELIGIOUS AND EVEN MORE SO
> IF YOU COME HERE EACH DAY LIKE DAVE DOES.
> GET IT?
>
> We know you can't say you are Atheist after absorbing religions! It
> becomes impossible! Your brain does not care what you think you are
> saying and just takes it all in as data... since you add more religion
> than anything else you become religious reguarless of self made up
> opinions and here is some proof for you to understand as I know most
> people are really dumb about such things...
>
> A MAN IS HURT ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD...
> DO YOU HELP HIM BECAUSE YOU KNOW THE BIBLE SAY TO DO SO OR WALK BY
> BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAY NOT TO DO SO OR DO YOU PRETEND YOU REACT ETHER
> WAY OF YOUR OWN MIND THAT YOU CAN'T BE DOING AS YOUR MIND IS MADE OF
> RELIGIOUS TEACHINGS THAT FORM IT!
>
> DA!
> YOU REALLY ARE WHAT YOU EAT EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT!
> RELIGIOUS FOOLS YOU BECOME in the name of not believing in them or the
> God of them!
> sort of put the cherry on the word hipocrite does it not?
>
> LOL

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 16, 2007, 10:22:34 PM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 16, 6:35 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> I see you are too dumb to know what the word religous means

It means adherence to a mythology. You have a psychotic fixation on
religion. You need help.
Message has been deleted

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 16, 2007, 10:32:02 PM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Don't go swimming in the Atlantic Peter_W because someone's liable to
mistake you for an uneducated salmon.

On Nov 17, 1:22 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> [...]
> > times and bad men."
> > -- Thomas Paine
>
> > "The age of ignorance commenced with the Christian system."
> > -- Thomas Paine
>
> > "The government of the United States is not in any sense founded on
> > the Christian religion."
> > -- John Adams
>
> > "this would be the best of all possible worlds, if there were no
> > religion in it"
> > -- John Adams
>
> > "The Doctrine of the divinity of Jesus is made a convenient cover for
> > absurdity."
> > -- John Adams
>
> > "...Some books against Deism fell into my hands....It happened that
> > they wrought an effect on me quite contrary to what was intended by
> > them; for the arguments of the Deists, which were quote to be refuted,
> > appeared to me much stronger than the refutations, in short, I soon
Message has been deleted

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 16, 2007, 11:09:05 PM11/16/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Religious Affiliation
of U.S. Founding Fathers # of
Founding
Fathers % of
Founding
Fathers
Episcopalian/Anglican 88 54.7%
Presbyterian 30 18.6%
Congregationalist 27 16.8%
Quaker 7 4.3%
Dutch Reformed/German Reformed 6 3.7%
Lutheran 5 3.1%
Catholic 3 1.9%
Huguenot 3 1.9%
Unitarian 3 1.9%
Methodist 2 1.2%
Calvinist 1 0.6%
TOTAL 204

Gee DEV, LEFT OUT IN YOUR EXPOSED LIES AGAIN?

On Nov 8, 10:46 pm, Dev <thedevil...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
> Indeed the US was founded by Christians, and I think we owe it to our
> nation to find out who these Christians are instead of giving credit
> to deist hacks like Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Paine and Benjamin
> Franklin. In fact, I have evidence that America was founded by Jerry
> Falwell's great great great great grandparents lying around here
> somewhere...
>
> On Nov 8, 3:17 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
>

> > The USA was founded by CHRISTIANS! The men that made the constitution
> > were all Christians and all presidents were Christians even Bush
> > claims to be one!
> > So what part of the USA not being Christian country you don't get?
> > MAYBE THE 82 % CHRISTIAN POPULATION IS A LITTLE HINT FOR YOU?
> > Nothing but Christian talk in the bible belt and founding fathers and
> > the basics of the USA constitution and many and much more is all
> > Muslim to you?

> > > Yes, there are atheists in America. Can you believe it? What will
> > > be next, Americans catching up to the rest of the civilized world?

> > > Congress did not adopt the "In God We Trust" slogan until the 1950's,
> > > at the behst of a fundamentalist lobbying campaign by the Knights of
> > > Columbus. The original U.S. motto, chosen by Jefferson, Franklin and
> > > Adams was E Pluribus Unum (From Many, [Come] One). The founding
> > > fathers were atheists and deists, which you would know, if you ever
> > > bothered to read them.
>
> > > Instead, you prefer to perpetuate the myth that the US is a Christian
> > > nation, founded by Christians, for Christians, which is absurd.
>
> > > "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense,
> > > founded on the Christian religion" -- Treaty of Tripoli, ratified
> > > unanimously
> > > by the U.S. Senate, 1796- Hide quoted text -

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 17, 2007, 12:26:12 AM11/17/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 16, 8:07 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> http://www.adherents.com/gov/Founding_Fathers_Religion.html
>
> If the USA itself calls you all liars what Nationality are you?
> Read em and weep with your absolute tiny miniscule minority of the
> founding fathers NOT Christians and how many that were? Almost all
> were religous and majority as Christians!

If they were alive today, they'd all agree that you are psychotic.

Dev

<thedeviliam@fastmail.fm>
Nov 17, 2007, 1:42:38 AM11/17/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
DA! I love that. That should be our new word to mock theists.

DA!

DA!

DA!

"You stupid. Daaaaah."

Hehehehehe.

Da!

Dadadada!

DA!

DA!

Now I see why Christians keep replying to me--because it is fun to see
your enemy so pissed off. But I like to think I remain articulate and
you _actually_ type--out of anger--"DA!"

DA!

from dictionary.com: "dada"
"the style and techniques of a group of artists, writers, etc., of the
early 20th century who exploited accidental and incongruous effects in
their work and who programmatically challenged established canons of
art, thought, morality, etc."

DA!

And then the next one.

"What part of that was too much over your head?"

Dadadadadada!

DA, you bitch, DA, you fuck, DA! WHAT PART OF "DA" DON'T YOU
UNDERSTAND?

Da...

DA!

On Nov 16, 7:42 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> THE POINT STUPID IS THAT YOU DID IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!
> DA!
> What part of that was too much over you head?
> > could not expect or explain! "- Hide quoted text -
Message has been deleted

Dev

<thedeviliam@fastmail.fm>
Nov 17, 2007, 9:44:36 PM11/17/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Um.

I just kind of play with you. Don't blame anyone named "Dave" because
I am no Dave. You just have dyslexia or something. I know, people are
going to say I am having fun of the expense of dyslexics but let's
give you an eye-chart test:

DEV
DAVE

Two different words. It is okay. I failed the test as well. Here was
mine:

CHRIS
CHRIS

I suck ass. I thought they were the same.

But let's say we were sitting on a raft and I would see a sign that
said "dry earth soon!" but the letters were rearranged for you. The
letters could be all rearranged and you'd see "Harder on Toys" or
something (I'm serious--rearrange the letters). Get help.

On Nov 17, 7:21 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> Pretending you can avoid the truth sure points out that I am right and
> you are just a compulsive liar and are studying the religions and just
> barking your are Atheist as you do the opposite and spend your whole
> life deep in religions to claim you are not religious when you are
> exactly what yoI am watching right now on TV a show called "The lost
> Tomb of Jesus" All about how they keep finding people of the
> scriptures in tombs of exactly the correct age! Behold the apostles
> rise to mock you fully and the recordings found mock you 100 year
> later theory to hell where it belongs!
>
> You stand exposed and called a compulsif liar and hipocrite that
> studies religions but claims to be Atheist as it is impossible for you
> to be doing both for so long in the claim to be Atheist... the books
> hold so much of you that you are trapped to come here atacking
> religions but studying them like your souls wa completely dependent on
> it!
> Poor Dave don't you know your compulsive lies would expose you to us
> all?

Message has been deleted

The Wonderer

<thewonderer2004@lycos.com>
Nov 18, 2007, 12:16:03 AM11/18/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Wow. You're stuff's interesting, but pretty disturbing. Are you full
of hatred toward atheists or something? Did Jesus tell you to act
this way? I don't think so. I used to be a Christian and think I was
better than the hate-filled atheist, but the hate-filled
Christian...? You're doing a great job of discrediting your own
religion. Keep it up.

On Nov 8, 5:31 pm, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> God's wisdom stand over you, and like the ape you are it is too big
> and easy to understand for you that is looking down masterbating and
> thinking of flinging shit at what ever passes.
> You do know a real atheist would not be caught dead here with the like
> of you? Atheist that are real have no reason to debate anything and so
> go on with life... you seam to have that serious problem of want to be
> Athesit but just can't pull it off without some kind of crutch like
> this place to pretend all is as itshould be but never is because you
> use this place to think you are atheist and real atheist don't debate
> it...just live it in peace. You can't do that so you have no right on
> the name! You are a want to be atheist that needs Christians to
> counter to claim it... a real fake that known not he is a fake!
> LOL
> not even knowing what one is and then claim atheist and need the use
> of a site to be it... You are a lost ape living ape life at my feet.
>
> On Nov 8, 11:25 am, Dave <dvor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Won't happen as long as we have great numbers of idiots like little
> > peter.

> > > Congress did not adopt the "In God We Trust" slogan until the 1950's,
> > > at the behst of a fundamentalist lobbying campaign by the Knights of
> > > Columbus. The original U.S. motto, chosen by Jefferson, Franklin and
> > > Adams was E Pluribus Unum (From Many, [Come] One). The founding
> > > fathers were atheists and deists, which you would know, if you ever
> > > bothered to read them.
>
> > > Instead, you prefer to perpetuate the myth that the US is a Christian
> > > nation, founded by Christians, for Christians, which is absurd.
>
> > > "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense,
> > > founded on the Christian religion" -- Treaty of Tripoli, ratified
> > > unanimously
> > > by the U.S. Senate, 1796- Hide quoted text -

bob600

<bobs@nireland.com>
Nov 18, 2007, 8:31:27 AM11/18/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Bob600 replies:- Can I make a small, but serious, suggestion. It would
be best to connect your mouth to your brain prior to commencing
communication, it assists greatly in the production of lucid and
sensible statements.