God is a word bigger than atheism

1 view

dfnj2006

<dfnj2006@yahoo.com>
Nov 7, 2007, 11:09:38 PM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
In a rapidly expanding Universe at some point more energy will be
spent on accelerating than already exists!

The problem with your argument is an omnipotent God is not bounded by
human judgements and logic. Evil and free will can exist with or
without omniscience because God is omnipotent. So you haven't "figure
this out" because it is not one way or the other. It is both ways,
neither, one way, and the other all at once. God is the alpha and the
omega at the same time. Zero equals infinity.

Can God create a thought so complex that even she can't understand
it? Of course she can because God is omnipotent. Can God create the
Universe in one day including all the fake fossil carbon dating
evidence? Of course he can. God's proving ground for faith is
perfect in its design.

God is just a word. God exists because the word exists. If everyone
stopped using and saying the word the God then God would cease to
exist. If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is around to
hear then the forest does not exist. But God does exist. And God is
a word unlike every other word. God is a word that represents not
only everything and nothing at once, but, it also represents every
possibility including the possibility of possibility. Therefore, God
is the biggest word in our vocabulary. Yet at the same time just
being a word means God only exists in our words and our language. God
does not exist in reality like other simple objects. The reality of
God only exists if you attribute the meaning of the word God to
include the Universe and everything.

It's funny how the human mind experiences nature. It's like our mind
is the Universes way of experiencing itself. When you look in the
mirror you see your own face in the pupil of your eye. How far back
does the feedback loop go? Maybe our mind is like a drop of water in
the great ocean of God's consciousness. Maybe being omnipotent is
very boring and human beings are God's way of experencing the thrill
of having limitations by vicariously living through the trials,
tribulations, and successes we each experience in our lives.

Not convinced? Are we divine or simply automatons faithfully carrying
out the laws of physics? Say we have a very simple equation that
accurately and completely represents all nature's behaviors. It is
purely a subjective judgement to say the equation "explains" nature.
Just because we have a representation for HOW electrons behave it will
never explain why they move at all or exist at all. Each of us must
choose how we attribute a subjective judgement to our experience of
nature. Some say its divine. Some say it's mundane. Many people
choose to embrace Sartre's view that everything is meaningless. The
mistake in this choice is it is also meaningless that it is
meaningless. Just look how Sartre's life turned out. So why not
choose meaningful and divine for no reason. At least choosing divine
and meaningful you will have more friends!

Wouldn't it be just the most amazing thing if our Big Bang was the
result of a star collapsing to a black hole in another dimension!
There's a lot of mass in our Universe. Where is all the energy coming
from to accelerate its expansion!!! MY GOD!!! Miracles are happening
right in front of our faces and still people choose meaninglessness.
Face it, if you choose meaninglessness it does not matter what other
people say.

Keith MacNevins

<kmacnevins@gmail.com>
Nov 7, 2007, 11:16:04 PM11/7/07
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
It is you who do not exist. You are a computer program stuck in an endless loop. An alien of great wealth and power abandoned you and all of his outdated software in a cave, on a planet light years from here.

dfnj2006

<dfnj2006@yahoo.com>
Nov 7, 2007, 11:24:36 PM11/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Laughter is the human mind's way of breaking out of an endless loop.
Haven't you ever thought about what your brain is doing between
thoughts?

On Nov 7, 11:16 pm, "Keith MacNevins" <kmacnev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is you who do not exist. You are a computer program stuck in an endless
> loop. An alien of great wealth and power abandoned you and all of his
> outdated software in a cave, on a planet light years from here.
>

> --
> Keith A. MacNevins
> Ambassador From Hell- Hide quoted text -

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 12:09:26 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 7, 8:09 pm, dfnj2006 <dfnj2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a rapidly expanding Universe at some point more energy will be
> spent on accelerating than already exists!

Not true. Study physics a bit more before you get caught in any more
lies like that.

> The problem with your argument is an omnipotent God is not bounded by
> human judgements and logic.

The problem with that argument is that gods do not exist. They are
only characters from mythology. They are not real.

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 12:10:23 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 7, 8:24 pm, dfnj2006 <dfnj2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Laughter is the human mind's way of breaking out of an endless loop.
> Haven't you ever thought about what your brain is doing between
> thoughts?

He doesn't have thoughts. He's a troll. Trolls do not think.

Peter_W

<fb184@ncf.ca>
Nov 8, 2007, 8:50:53 AM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 7, 11:09 pm, dfnj2006 <dfnj2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> In a rapidly expanding Universe at some point more energy will be
> spent on accelerating than already exists!

Very poor logic and not true as the multi big bang events tell us that
this so called universe was made by two black holes in colision with
opposite spins as the same happens when a quazar of opposite spin is
absorbed by a black hole (See largest explosions since the big bang
for basic on universe making and how not Unique this big bang really
is) It is like you are a germ on a dog claiming the dog to be the
Universe and it magically apeared.

> The problem with your argument is an omnipotent God is not bounded by
> human judgements and logic. Evil and free will can exist with or
> without omniscience because God is omnipotent. So you haven't "figure
> this out" because it is not one way or the other. It is both ways,
> neither, one way, and the other all at once. God is the alpha and the
> omega at the same time. Zero equals infinity.

Nt at all! You got it really wrong! IT MEANS "I am as the seals" that
is why ORBIT, ROTATION, BALANCE, EQUALITY, PLACE, FUNCTION COMPASSION
AND GRACE are called the pillars of Heaven. The tools that make
reality are reality and are god's way... like the onion has layers, so
does God. A stars have planets in orbit so does God have his in orbit.
As gravity pulls to the self God sheds light on all like a star.

you that live in the age f the 666 and seven seals time should know
the seals are what it is all about from day one! The very garden was
sealed, Adam was sealed, Job was sealed, David and his shield of the
seals...All of the seals and kind of seals and common seals same as I
claim the cure for all things in the church city seals of God given to
me!

Seals for everything in a specific template will shoot Humanity
forwards in wisdom and skills far beyond the evil times of the random
and extremes you are in flesh in.

> Can God create a thought so complex that even she can't understand
> it? Of course she can because God is omnipotent.

Not true! God is leader not the only one so all that is done of God is
not of God direct but of the kingdom of God for God's greater plan. If
God came to Earth the solar system would self destruct in the very
presence of him. Jesus is his essence in flesh and is Good son doing
perfect example and is not God anymore than his flesh was to be eaten
or his blood drank. Jesus said Father and all that claim the father is
the son is a liar for the son is glory on the father by being LIKE the
father in the highest levels of absorbed wisdom.

Can God create the
> Universe in one day including all the fake fossil carbon dating
> evidence? Of course he can. God's proving ground for faith is
> perfect in its design.

No! God di not fake anything! God is not a liar and leaves no fake
evidence ever! A day to God is not a Human day! Only fools can't tell
what a galactic day or a multi galactic day is or even larger scales!
A day mean nothing! God himself say we have very short lives. He also
told Adam he would die that day but it took 920 years for Adam, and so
to God 920 years is not even a day to him! Maybe not even a hour.

> God is just a word. God exists because the word exists. If everyone
> stopped using and saying the word the God then God would cease to
> exist.

"The word" Is before God and the word is "QUANTUM PHYSICS" OR PHYSICS
FOR SHORT. It is all that exist before god but has a form and function
and hold laws as well as the own experience of long term awareness
that even now Humans will build a computer that is aware for how long?
Millions of years? More? Less destroyed they only get bigger wiser and
more functional by just being! All one need to become a God is time
and skills for no such thing as super Gods exist that make Universe
out of a word...that God is the lie God of liars that are told to not
follow such a path as to be litteral and why God made the NEW
testament and WHY Jesus say follow me! ALL THAT RUN BACKWARDS ARE SAID
TO HAVE FEET ON BACKWARDS AND ARE NOT FOLLOWING JESUS BUT ACTING LIKE
APES LOOKING BACKWARDS AND CALLING GOD A LIAR BY CLAIMS OF TRUTH IN
EXACT WORDS THAT SAY NOT TO TAKE EXACT WORDS AS SUCH!

If a tree falls down in the forest and no one is around to
> hear then the forest does not exist.

Nonsense!

> But God does exist. And God is
> a word unlike every other word. God is a word that represents not
> only everything and nothing at once, but, it also represents every
> possibility including the possibility of possibility.

Not true! God represents the basic laws of physics and the basic path
of compassion and co-operation to get the DUTY done! In this case to
spread life in at least 4 directions 100 light years from Earth BEFORE
A SUPER NOVA KILLS ALL LIFE BY SUPER GAMA RADISTION LEVELS! (We all
can be radiated to sterile planets 100 light years in all directions)

Therefore, God
> is the biggest word in our vocabulary.

No, your limited abilities limited you!

> Yet at the same time just
> being a word means God only exists in our words and our language.

being wrong just continues onward with more lack of knolege and
answers and so poor conclusions.

> God does not exist in reality like other simple objects.

Not only does God exist and so does his kingdom in all directions but
we also will follow and seed new world and they will claim us to be
"God"! So God is in the duty and the duty is what deffines God himself
but the recording of all things makes all things recorded and so
"eternal" like it or not!

>The reality of God only exists if you attribute the meaning of the word God to
> include the Universe and everything.

The and everything includes all the other Universes as well as all
higher size levels (OURS BECOME the sub atomic to higher levels or
smaller!) Size is a factor in infinity and eternity!

> It's funny how the human mind experiences nature. It's like our mind
> is the Universes way of experiencing itself.

No! It is not the Universe anything!

> When you look in the mirror you see your own face in the pupil of your eye. How far back
> does the feedback loop go?

vision does not "feedback" Black is black kid! it just see black!

> Maybe our mind is like a drop of water in the great ocean of God's consciousness.

No! You are told you are like him ans so have basic skills in
perception and ability to build... aside of that God said Humanity is
like astraw on the sea... it can float ot drwon for all he is
affected by our choices!

>Maybe being omnipotent is very boring and human beings are God's way of experencing the thrill of having limitations by >vicariously living through the trials, tribulations, and successes we each experience in our lives.

Only the ape mind that claim God to be omnipotent as God himself
claimed no such thing and did nothing to merit such insult from apes!

> Not convinced? Are we divine or simply automatons faithfully carrying
> out the laws of physics?

We are devine as to spread life and keep life and overcome void and
distance is nthing of physics and all of faith and will.

>Say we have a very simple equation that
> accurately and completely represents all nature's behaviors. It is
> purely a subjective judgement to say the equation "explains" nature.

Poor logic

> Just because we have a representation for HOW electrons behave it will
> never explain why they move at all or exist at all.

Really dumb logic!

> Each of us must
> choose how we attribute a subjective judgement to our experience of
> nature.

No! You be left to be anything under the spectrum and so fools that
raise not children but leave them to "anythging"

> Some say its divine. Some say it's mundane. Many people
> choose to embrace Sartre's view that everything is meaningless. The
> mistake in this choice is it is also meaningless that it is
> meaningless. Just look how Sartre's life turned out. So why not
> choose meaningful and divine for no reason. At least choosing divine
> and meaningful you will have more friends!

Absolute child level wisdom! Not good or evil just childish in weak
blind perception of reality.

> Wouldn't it be just the most amazing thing if our Big Bang was the
> result of a star collapsing to a black hole in another dimension!

We know big bangs are made by collisions of black holes themselves
with opposing spins and that is all that is needed to make a big bang
like all big bangs are made of opposing spins of heavy dense stars or
black holes themselves that can hold entire big bang worth of mass and
be a dark black ball moving at what ever speed it goes in what ever
direction it goes.

> There's a lot of mass in our Universe. Where is all the energy coming
> from to accelerate its expansion!!! MY GOD!!! Miracles are happening
> right in front of our faces and still people choose meaninglessness.
> Face it, if you choose meaninglessness it does not matter what other
> people say.

You clearly do not understand cosmic events and dare add silly forces
that do nt exist to them as if someone was doing them...the wind is
the wind and no one is blowing on you! THE MIRACLE IS NOTHING LIKE YOU
THINK AND A HECK OF A LOT MORE ABOUT HOW YOU BUILD YOUR CITIES AND
MOVE OFF LANET AND LIVE IN DEEP SPACE GENERATIONAL SHIPS... ALL THE
REST IS PURE APES SHIT OUT OF YOUR MIND.

We of God tell you! Go focus on recording yourself as poor of all the
things we offered you are. Live past death in the recordings because
we only record things and do not give you life after life no mater how
many time you lie to yourself how much you will get it...it is not for
you! Just the claim to have it is seen by God as sin of vanity that
was sufficient to cast out Satan but you think will make you wanted
even?

Oh what dumb things the teachers teach to the point of blasphamy
against God all as things are recorded and the fate of each recorded
PROOF of life in plenty! Glory or burnt as bad people in crimes
against Humanity is what we call hell... no records of the evil means
we can forget it!
You know very little of God or the workings of his kingdom but claim
to be winner as I tell you that you are a loser and God will have to
place lots of grace to let one in like you!
BEST REPENT AS YOU CAN!

Keith MacNevins

<kmacnevins@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 1:05:40 PM11/8/07
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
Collating.

On 11/7/07, dfnj2006 <dfnj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 8, 2007, 1:35:22 PM11/8/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 8, 5:50 am, Peter_W <fb...@ncf.ca> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 11:09 pm, dfnj2006 <dfnj2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > In a rapidly expanding Universe at some point more energy will be
> > spent on accelerating than already exists!
>
> Very poor logic and not true as the multi big bang events tell us that
> this so called universe was made by two black holes in colision.....

Why did you make that up? Even if that were true, it would seem that a
god is not needed as a creator.

> > The problem with your argument is an omnipotent God is not bounded by
> > human judgements and logic. Evil and free will can exist with or
> > without omniscience because God is omnipotent. So you haven't "figure
> > this out" because it is not one way or the other. It is both ways,
> > neither, one way, and the other all at once. God is the alpha and the
> > omega at the same time. Zero equals infinity.
>
> Nt at all! You got it really wrong! IT MEANS "I am as the seals" that
> is why ORBIT, ROTATION, BALANCE, EQUALITY, PLACE, FUNCTION COMPASSION

> AND GRACE are called the pillars of Heaven. .....

Again, all those exist without the need of a god to create them.

> you that live in the age f the 666 and seven seals time....

We live in the age of psychotics that believe that BS.

> > Can God create a thought so complex that even she can't understand
> > it? Of course she can because God is omnipotent.
>

> Not true! God is leader....

You have yet to prove this god exists, so how can you claim it's a
leader of anything but a bunch of brainless twits?

> Can God create the> Universe in one day including all the fake fossil carbon dating
> > evidence? Of course he can. God's proving ground for faith is
> > perfect in its design.
>
> No! God di not fake anything!

True. Gods are fake. Your god is a fake, You are a fake.

Sketch System

<sketch.system@gmail.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 3:36:27 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Wrong.

God = 3 letters
atheism = 7 letters

Clearly atheism is the bigger word.

bob600

<bobs@nireland.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 4:01:24 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Bob600 replies:- Thats a pretty long winded way of promoting Pascal's
Wager or if you prefer the precautionary principle. Both of which say,
broadly speaking "better safe than sorry", covered in four words.

C3H8

<BryanBStegall@gmail.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 4:05:13 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Arrogance is another diagnosis of a delusional mind. If God did not
create our universe and science thinks that a bunch of amino acids
landed on a rock, mixed with some proteins, was hit by a lightning
bolt and life began, then let's see someone recreate life in a lab
somewhere. Science is based on facts. As of today, I have not been
presented with any fact that proves God does not exist. I don't
believe that we were formed in a pile of goo. Then the goo decided to
start crawling around, then decided to grow legs, then decided to
become self-aware. Doesn't add up. Newton's law may apply here:

An object at rest will remain at rest, unless acted upon by an outside
force. (God perhaps?)

I like the evangelist Keith Moore's statement that says:

I don't believe that I went from the goo,

to the zoo,

to you!

When God made the universe and our earth, don't you think he would
make us to evolve? If Darwin's Theory of Evolution is true, where is
the missing link? There would be a straight line back to our
beginnings if evolution without God were true. Hasn't happened yet
and it will never be presented. Lucy (Dr. Leakey's discovery) was
thought to be close to the missing link. Now, a homo sapian has been
found that is older than Lucy. So we don't have a single line back in
time. Now we have an additional branch of humans that cannot be
explained. Or can it? Maybe we were created by God!

I believe that all atheists will ask for forgiveness at the moment of
their death. So if God doesn't exist, then create life in your
arrogance. The fact is God is real and you are nothing without Him!

C3H8

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 4:12:49 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
C3H8? Propane? Are you here to ignite flames?

On Nov 9, 4:05 pm, C3H8 <BryanBSteg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arrogance is another diagnosis of a delusional mind. If God did not
> create our universe and science thinks that a bunch of amino acids
> landed on a rock, mixed with some proteins, was hit by a lightning
> bolt and life began, then let's see someone recreate life in a lab
> somewhere.

The ability to duplicate something in a lab, while helpful, is not
necessary to establish the truth of something. Regardless, we are well
on our way:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller-Urey_experiment

> Science is based on facts. As of today, I have not been
> presented with any fact that proves God does not exist.

Have you presented with any fact that proves there isn't a colony of
bunnies in the center of the sun?

> I don't
> believe that we were formed in a pile of goo. Then the goo decided to
> start crawling around, then decided to grow legs, then decided to
> become self-aware. Doesn't add up.

Abiogensis and evolution are not dependent on "decisions". Straw man.

> Newton's law may apply here:
>
> An object at rest will remain at rest, unless acted upon by an outside
> force. (God perhaps?)

Newton's laws are wrong.

> I like the evangelist Keith Moore's statement that says:
>
> I don't believe that I went from the goo,
>
> to the zoo,
>
> to you!
>
> When God made the universe and our earth, don't you think he would
> make us to evolve? If Darwin's Theory of Evolution is true, where is
> the missing link?

Which one?

> There would be a straight line back to our
> beginnings if evolution without God were true. Hasn't happened yet
> and it will never be presented. Lucy (Dr. Leakey's discovery) was
> thought to be close to the missing link. Now, a homo sapian has been
> found that is older than Lucy.

Citation, please? Lucy is a Australopithecus afarensis estimated to be
3.2 million years old. Homo sapiens are estimated to have orginated
200,000 years ago.

> So we don't have a single line back in
> time. Now we have an additional branch of humans that cannot be
> explained. Or can it? Maybe we were created by God!
>
> I believe that all atheists will ask for forgiveness at the moment of
> their death. So if God doesn't exist, then create life in your
> arrogance. The fact is God is real and you are nothing without Him!

Riiight.

Dev

<thedeviliam@fastmail.fm>
Nov 9, 2007, 6:04:14 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
dfnj2006 is basically the same as omprem/HorseShit. Same dodgey "I'm
too awesome and mystical to make sense" pollution.

> > people say.- Hide quoted text -

Dave

<dvorous@gmail.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 6:44:55 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 9, 1:05 pm, C3H8 <BryanBSteg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Arrogance is another diagnosis of a delusional mind.

Which explains why christians are so arrogant.

Simpleton

<human@whoever.com>
Nov 9, 2007, 8:43:19 PM11/9/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 9, 1:12 pm, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> C3H8? Propane? Are you here to ignite flames?
>
> On Nov 9, 4:05 pm, C3H8 <BryanBSteg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Arrogance is another diagnosis of a delusional mind. If God did not
> > create our universe and science thinks that a bunch of amino acids
> > landed on a rock, mixed with some proteins, was hit by a lightning
> > bolt and life began, then let's see someone recreate life in a lab
> > somewhere.
>
> The ability to duplicate something in a lab, while helpful, is not
> necessary to establish the truth of something.

Yeah, but imagine if it were. Then there would be incessant demands
from the godless heathens. Demands for God to show up and recreate
life in a laboratory. Now clearly that'd be inconvenient.