The Truth About Religion

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 15, 2007, 2:14:07 PM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
http://www.thejesusmyth.com/the-truth-about-religion.htm

One part I thought was very poignant:

"But [the moderate theists] have to accept that they are the powerbase
for the nutters. Without their passive support, the loonies in charge
of these faiths would just be loonies, safely locked away and
medicated."

Simpleton

<human@whoever.com>
Nov 15, 2007, 2:27:00 PM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 15, 11:14 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.thejesusmyth.com/the-truth-about-religion.htm

Nice video.

> One part I thought was very poignant:
>
> "But [the moderate theists] have to accept that they are the powerbase
> for the nutters. Without their passive support, the loonies in charge
> of these faiths would just be loonies, safely locked away and
> medicated."

I contend that they are not passive, but the rest of the point
remains.

The nutters cannot get rich hawking Bible products to masses that lend
passive support. And without the money they'll wither away and die.

It is really as simple as that.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 15, 2007, 3:35:42 PM11/15/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Arguing with a believer:

http://cectic.com/069.html

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 19, 2007, 10:19:50 AM11/19/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

wiseclam

<wiseclam@earthlink.net>
Nov 19, 2007, 10:31:27 AM11/19/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
This is the argument I am making to OldMan in the Virgin Birth post.
It's also one of Sam Harris' main points about the dangers of
religion. I agree with this... the moderately religious permit the
extremists.

Here's what I said to OldMan in the other post...

And while you are a wonderfully moderate Christian in this regard
your
capacity to believe something without evidence excuses others when
they do the same and as we've seen over time, others can be a little
more extreme than you, OldMan. It's my position that your tolerance
for belief in unsupported religious claims (and society's tolerance
of
the same) serves as the foundation to allow extreme religious
beliefs. After all, what basis would you have for criticizing the
beliefs of a "God Hates Fags" Christian? If you can simply "believe"
Jesus was born a virgin then why can't Fred Phelps "believe" God
hates
homosexuals?

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 20, 2007, 10:08:46 AM11/20/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 20, 2007, 1:39:27 PM11/20/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 21, 2007, 11:11:19 AM11/21/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 10:12:10 AM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 10:25:52 AM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 10:44:06 AM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Pretty Hilarious. I'm a big fan of Stephen Lynch.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 1:00:45 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
He's pretty good. My favorite? The dancing jesus. lol.
> > >http://www.irreligion.org/2007/10/28/intelligent-design-venn-diagram/- Hide quoted text -

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 1:35:35 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

grasshopper5825

<Grasshopper5825@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 1:45:42 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Hello, I just don't know...I find no humor in loss and mockery and at
the same time out of their mouths sin.....I choose to weep......for
such loss a few genarations down ...The world is the world ...That it
is the world and the lust their of and some are hoping that the staff
does not fall where they are...I can not and will not uphold
Gays...but to save just one .....

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 2:41:37 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Trust me when I say I feel sorry for you.

Knowledge and science is the cornerstone for the advancement of
humanity.

Those who choose to wear blinders, who choose to sit in judgement and
condemn instead of participating in enlightenment will sadly be the
one's who lose and are left behind.

There is meaning to life, and it's not abstract or mystical. It's not
about spending your life on your knees.

It's about making a contribution to this world, small or large.

It's about having love and compassion for your fellow human beings.

Not some abstract, mystical love based on supernatural and ancient
beliefs, but a concrete love that says, we have a social
responsibility to look after and protect our world. A world where
everyone is equal.

A mature understanding of the world that says we take responsibility
for our lives and our actions.

We are answerable to ourselves and society.

I don't know what kind of sad and tortured existence you live in,
where everyone who disagrees with you is your enemy and must be
cursed.

Your world, grasshopper5825, is beyond my comprehension.

It's a world where the Bible is taken so literally that everyone is
condemned as sinners and everyone who is not a male heterosexual is
condemned to be a second class citizen.

A world where the End Times signify torture and hell.

A world where love and and laughter and enjoying the pleasures that
life has to offer is condemned as blasphemous.

It's a truly sad, pathetic and pitiful world.

I don't hate you for believing in that world, I feel very sad for you.

Simpleton

<human@whoever.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 2:43:52 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 23, 10:45 am, grasshopper5825 <Grasshopper5...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello, I just don't know...I find no humor in loss and mockery and at
> the same time out of their mouths sin.....I choose to weep......for
> such loss a few genarations down ...The world is the world ...That it
> is the world and the lust their of and some are hoping that the staff
> does not fall where they are...I can not and will not uphold
> Gays...but to save just one .....

You.....are.....breaking..up.......Please repeat your.............last
trans...........mission...............

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 23, 2007, 3:08:47 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Hi gr.assblower5825, here's your big chance. Maybe God led you here
for a reason. I dunno, I just sort get this eerie feeling that this
might be true. Keith McNevins on this message board is a self
declared homosexual. Maybe God wants you to convert him to
christianity?

Oh wait, he already is a christian. How do you explain that?

ROM 10:14

<john.a.jacob@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 3:31:25 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Bonfly;

Keith maybe a homosexual, and proclaim to be a Christian. That
is the same as saying that 80 % of Americans are Christians.
According to some polls, that may be true, but according to the Bible
and those polls it's more like 8%.

On Nov 23, 2:08 pm, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> Hi gr.assblower5825, here's your big chance. Maybe God led you here
> for a reason. I dunno, I just sort get this eerie feeling that this
> might be true. Keith McNevins on this message board is a self
> declared homosexual. Maybe God wants you to convert him to
> christianity?
>
> Oh wait, he already is a Christian. How do you explain that?

Simpleton

<human@whoever.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 3:33:53 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 23, 12:31 pm, "ROM 10:14" <john.a.ja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bonfly;
>
> Keith maybe a homosexual, and proclaim to be a Christian. That
> is the same as saying that 80 % of Americans are Christians.
> According to some polls, that may be true, but according to the Bible
> and those polls it's more like 8%.

So according to the Bible, Keith is a 8% homosexual?

Or is it according to those polls?

Keith MacNevins

<kmacnevins@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 5:08:35 PM11/23/07
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
How stupid. But what else does anyone expect from the bonfool?

--
Keith A. MacNevins
Ambassador From Hell

grasshopper5825

<Grasshopper5825@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 5:49:52 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
I really thank you for your concerns I do know what laughter is and
what most part about what we can do to help....in the constitution
all men are equal and the word says all men are equal...But anyway its
time to lighten up I agree...feeling sorry for me is not the
point.....I am not the subject or to be pitted..not pride
speaking ...you might feel that I am lacking in know how of certain
things...But thanks for your concern.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Nov 23, 2007, 6:13:35 PM11/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
You're welcome. Knowledge, compassion and understanding can make you
happier. It's very liberating.

Have a good day :)

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 26, 2007, 9:46:29 AM11/26/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Nov 26, 2007, 3:00:24 PM11/26/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Nov 26, 2007, 3:17:40 PM11/26/07

wrote:
> Hello, I just don't know...I find no humor in loss and mockery and at
> the same time out of their mouths sin.....I choose to weep......for
> such loss a few genarations down ...The world is the world ...That it
> is the world and the lust their of and some are hoping that the staff
> does not fall where they are...I can not and will not uphold
> Gays...but to save just one .....

You might try writing in complete sentences so that people might be
able to understand what you are saying. Also, since you don't seem to
be getting the sarcasm, learn to use elipses properly. Start here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

> On Nov 23, 9:25 am, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > These YouTube videos are pretty funny. Courtesy of my daughter.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goq1s_1VwdU
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdFrW076R0&feature=related
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARAwp-lvI6c
>
> > On Nov 23, 10:12 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.irreligion.org/2007/10/28/intelligent-design-venn-diagram/- Hide quoted text -

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Nov 26, 2007, 3:45:15 PM11/26/07

wrote:
> Hello, I just don't know...I find no humor in loss and mockery and at
> the same time out of their mouths sin.....

It's pretty obvious that you are humorless.

> I choose to weep......for
> such loss a few genarations down ...

Weep for what? Loss of what?

> The world is the world ...

Duh!

> That it
> is the world and the lust their of and some are hoping that the staff
> does not fall where they are...

Let's see if I can make any sense of this. Are you trying to say "It
is the world and the lust THEREOF"? And how can we be hoping that the
'staff doesn't fall' (whatever that means) when we don't believe there
is a staff in the first place?

> I can not and will not uphold
> Gays...but to save just one .....

Gays don't need or want you to save them. (Well, maybe some self-
hating christian ones do. Those are the ones I feel sorry for.)

Can you please explain why you are so obsessed with what other people
do in the privacy of their own bedrooms? Why don't you spend your
time helping the poor, as Jesus told you to, and leave gay people
alone. You might want to reread John 8:1-11 because you seem to have
forgotten that lesson.

> On Nov 23, 9:25 am, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > These YouTube videos are pretty funny. Courtesy of my daughter.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goq1s_1VwdU
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPdFrW076R0&feature=related
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARAwp-lvI6c
>
> > On Nov 23, 10:12 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:

grasshopper5825

<Grasshopper5825@gmail.com>
Nov 26, 2007, 4:02:59 PM11/26/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Ok...So if I express my views. You people get to twist and put words
in my mouth ok we all should agree. and if not put into sweet words
and actually thats a nice way of biting back..I notice that some of
you are closed minded and don't let me stop you from sharing what you
have in common. you don't even know me..I did not say God is
darkwithout light..now did I...and I am not tortured ...and how do you
know who has contributed and who hasn't? I won't go around bragging
what I have done...I think the ones that do spend their lives on their
knees count for something..and when I sleep I sleep like a rock...and
the world I am not of the world..Moral ...That people are like toys
to toy with..Ok...I see...maybe this is negtive....my statement I just
made..uhmmm...I see...and if you go .If this is what you see and your
going another direction go for it..God Bless...and that is all I have
to say about all this..for now....subject please..the conerstone is
Jesus Christ...

On Nov 23, 1:41 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 26, 2007, 5:35:16 PM11/26/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
No one has to twist your words, your immorality spits like Delilah
giving head.

grasshopper5825

<Grasshopper5825@gmail.com>
Nov 26, 2007, 6:16:08 PM11/26/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Take a breath , my big chance,uh...(well) deep subject. he already
knows what is what in his heart I don't have to tell him he already
said maybe he has changed...but who am I that it is claim I am just a
poor pitful ,tortured, creature of this earth not the world...so now I
must go around being tortured and being pitful. uhmmmm...Maybe wants
God wants you to not miss anything...back to the subject....the
difference...of the two...hey I spelled that right I am being more
aware and learning or is it that I have just a little rust on
me......I don't know him to really say if he is or not...Hear
say....Big chance uh...lets think positive.....no he is not...

On Nov 23, 2:08 pm, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

grasshopper5825

<Grasshopper5825@gmail.com>
Nov 26, 2007, 6:27:13 PM11/26/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
are you a school teacher and it you are going to teach what
elipses...No you tell me If you don't mind...I was writtingi
complete sentences when I fist came on the computer..call me miss
rusty....sarcasm is that what it is...well I know how to be taught
even to this day..there is no teaching in sarcasm...but then again
sarcasm is not positive...Is this better...I take my correction..A
little bit with a attitude ...God Bless

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 26, 2007, 7:27:53 PM11/26/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Dev, there's a live one over here that needs reeling in. Looks ripe
for the quotelist.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 27, 2007, 8:34:21 AM11/27/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

cathyb

<cathybeesley@optusnet.com.au>
Nov 27, 2007, 9:19:00 AM11/27/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 27, 11:34 pm, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=mffe3hq3br

That was terrific. Ta.

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 27, 2007, 1:36:10 PM11/27/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
... "not stupid design, not idiot design, not banana design" (I guess
that was in reference to Kirk and Ray). Thanks for the link.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 27, 2007, 1:42:52 PM11/27/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Nov 27, 1:36 pm, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> ... "not stupid design, not idiot design, not banana design" (I guess
> that was in reference to Kirk and Ray). Thanks for the link.

I aims to please :)

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 28, 2007, 8:33:24 AM11/28/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

cathyb

<cathybeesley@optusnet.com.au>
Nov 28, 2007, 8:58:26 AM11/28/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Nov 28, 2007, 11:56:52 AM11/28/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 26, 3:27 pm, grasshopper5825 <Grasshopper5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> are you a school teacher and it you are going to teach what
> elipses...No you tell me If you don't mind...

I'm not a teacher, I just paid attention in 5th grade English.
Ellipses are used to either show something that was intentionally left
out or an incomplete thought. When you stick them in all over the
place we wonder what you are leaving out or why you aren't finishing
you thoughts.

> I was writtingi
> complete sentences when I fist came on the computer..call me miss
> rusty....sarcasm is that what it is...well I know how to be taught
> even to this day..there is no teaching in sarcasm...but then again
> sarcasm is not positive...

When people were.......writing........ like this..... they were.....
making fun..... of you.....putting....ellipses.....all over..... your
posts................. It's not positive, but we thought you'd get
the hint that all those dots were really annoying.

Is this better...I take my correction..A
> little bit with a attitude ...God Bless

Not really. You are still using short, choppy sentences with random
elipses. And sometimes you run on and jump from thought to thought
and we have no idea what you are trying to say. I'll critique one of
your posts and maybe you will see how difficult it is to understand
you.

> On Nov 26, 2:17 pm, BlueSci <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 23, 10:45 am, grasshopper5825 <Grasshopper5...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Hello, I just don't know...I find no humor in loss and mockery and at
> > > the same time out of their mouths sin.....I choose to weep......for
> > > such loss a few genarations down ...The world is the world ...That it
> > > is the world and the lust their of and some are hoping that the staff
> > > does not fall where they are...I can not and will not uphold
> > > Gays...but to save just one .....
>
> > You might try writing in complete sentences so that people might be
> > able to understand what you are saying. Also, since you don't seem to
> > be getting the sarcasm, learn to use elipses properly. Start here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Nov 28, 2007, 12:57:40 PM11/28/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 26, 3:16 pm, grasshopper5825 <Grasshopper5...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Take a breath , my big chance,uh...(well) deep subject. <--Not a complete sentence.

> he already
> knows what is what in his heart I don't have to tell him he already
> said maybe he has changed...but who am I that it is claim I am just a
> poor pitful ,tortured, creature of this earth not the world...so now I
> must go around being tortured and being pitful. uhmmmm...<--Is this one long sentence or several short ones? What does you being a creature of the world have to do with what's in his heart. What does being a creature of this earth not the world mean? The earth is the world so this makes no sense.

> Maybe wants
> God wants you to not miss anything...<---This sentence is a bit better. We can even see that the extra "wants" was probably a mistake and still make some sense of it. The only problem is the ellipses at the end. A period would have been better.

> back to the subject....<Why the ellipses here? the
> difference...<--and here? of the two...<--and here?

> hey I spelled that right I am being more
> aware and learning or is it that I have just a little rust on
> me......<---Sticking this in the way you did makes it very hard to follow. If you want to insert something like that it's best to use dashes or paranethses to show it's seperate from the rest of the sentence. That's one reason why the way you use ellipses makes your posts confusing. You seem to use them for everything. If it's a pause, use a comma. If it's the end of a sentence, use a period. If it's a separate thought, use dashes or parantheses.

> I don't know him to really say if he is or not...<--A little better, but use a period. The sentence structure is a little odd, but if English is not your first language, we can forgive that.

>Hear
> say....Big chance uh...lets think positive.....no he is not...<--Short choppy sentences that don't make sense. Hearsay I understand, the rest is confusing. Big chance of what? Think postive about what? He is not what? The ellipses and the fact that we don't know what you're refering to makes it seem like you had several unfinished thoughts and then just trailed off.

You might want to pick up a little book called "the Elements of Style"
by Strunk and White. It's very short, but will tell you all you need
to know.

> On Nov 23, 2:08 pm, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>

> > Hi gr.assblower5825, here's your big chance. Maybe God led you here
> > for a reason. I dunno, I just sort get this eerie feeling that this
> > might be true. Keith McNevins on this message board is a self
> > declared homosexual. Maybe God wants you to convert him to
> > christianity?
>
> > Oh wait, he already is a christian. How do you explain that?
>
> > On Nov 24, 4:45 am, grasshopper5825 <Grasshopper5...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello, I just don't know...I find no humor in loss and mockery and at
> > > the same time out of their mouths sin.....I choose to weep......for
> > > such loss a few genarations down ...The world is the world ...That it
> > > is the world and the lust their of and some are hoping that the staff
> > > does not fall where they are...I can not and will not uphold
> > > Gays...but to save just one .....

Simpleton

<human@whoever.com>
Nov 28, 2007, 3:32:14 PM11/28/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 28, 5:33 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://russellsteapot.com/comics/2007/Mastering-Your-Operational-Exce...

Neat. A nice complement to The Brick Testament.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 29, 2007, 11:41:51 AM11/29/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
I actually did that one twice. Oh well.

http://www.thadguy.com/comic/still-waters-run-deep/306/

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 29, 2007, 11:55:42 AM11/29/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 29, 2007, 12:03:38 PM11/29/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Another good one:

http://www.thadguy.com/comic/possible-atheist-fears/347/

On Nov 29, 11:55 am, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> I liked this onehttp://www.thadguy.com/comic/obviously-lying/160/

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 29, 2007, 1:02:24 PM11/29/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 29, 2007, 1:16:29 PM11/29/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Those verses are very much a great collection. You can have wankers
like the Borket trumpeting the morality of God, but all one has to do
is refer to a few verses like this and it becomes ever so clear that
if the God of the bible were to exist it would be as immoral as
Kenneth McNevins with a dog. BTW. I liked Smokey the Bear -
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/badass4.jpg

Keith MacNevins

<kmacnevins@gmail.com>
Nov 29, 2007, 9:56:39 PM11/29/07
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
You really liked a bear, eh, bonpoop?

--
Keith A. MacNevins
Ambassador From Hell

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Nov 30, 2007, 1:21:10 PM11/30/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Nov 30, 2007, 6:53:56 PM11/30/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
heheheh ... jesus on a kentasaurus

On Dec 1, 4:21 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://wigu.com/whatever/jesus_dinosaur.jpg

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 1, 2007, 7:32:04 AM12/1/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Atheist Humor Jokes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpPOlrauRMw

On Nov 15, 2:14 pm, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.thejesusmyth.com/the-truth-about-religion.htm
>
> One part I thought was very poignant:
>
> "But [the moderate theists] have to accept that they are the powerbase
> for the nutters. Without their passive support, the loonies in charge
> of these faiths would just be loonies, safely locked away and
> medicated."

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 4, 2007, 10:37:27 AM12/4/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 5, 2007, 8:45:10 AM12/5/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 5, 2007, 9:33:18 AM12/5/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Just a warning, some of the imagines on subsequent pages are Not Safe
For Work.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 7, 2007, 12:30:06 PM12/7/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 11, 2007, 1:55:38 PM12/11/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 12, 2007, 11:37:11 AM12/12/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 13, 2007, 9:00:02 AM12/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 13, 2007, 2:56:41 PM12/13/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 14, 2007, 11:57:02 AM12/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 14, 2007, 12:07:43 PM12/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Why don't you ask Rap if he'll Pin this thread so it stays at the
top :).

It's great. It'll be available when anyone wants a good laugh and a
lot of people will probably contribute to it.

Just a suggestion but I think it's worth pinning!

On Dec 14, 11:57 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.funkysmell.com/Comics/fsc12_wendys.jpg

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 14, 2007, 12:15:24 PM12/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Hey, Rap, Trance said something about pinning me with threads so
people can laugh at me. Sounds good!

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 14, 2007, 8:32:44 PM12/14/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Dec 14, 12:15 pm, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, Rap, Trance said something about pinning me with threads so
> people can laugh at me. Sounds good!
>
> On Dec 14, 12:07 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Why don't you ask Rap if he'll Pin this thread so it stays at the
> > top :).
>
> > It's great. It'll be available when anyone wants a good laugh and a
> > lot of people will probably contribute to it.
>
> > Just a suggestion but I think it's worth pinning!

LMAO! You make it sound so "suggestive" ;)

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 17, 2007, 11:27:53 AM12/17/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 18, 2007, 1:45:49 PM12/18/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 19, 2007, 11:01:11 AM12/19/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 20, 2007, 12:58:25 PM12/20/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 21, 2007, 11:02:26 AM12/21/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Keith MacNevins

<kmacnevins@gmail.com>
Dec 21, 2007, 12:34:26 PM12/21/07
to Atheism-vs-Christianity@googlegroups.com
Good time for you to examine your beliefs and shortcomings.

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Dec 21, 2007, 2:43:06 PM12/21/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Enjoy the break Drafty.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Dec 21, 2007, 2:48:19 PM12/21/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
I will and I hope you and everyone else has a happy holidays. Even the
nasty of the nastiest Christians.

On Dec 21, 2:43 pm, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> Enjoy the break Drafty.
>
> On Dec 22, 2:02 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'll be gone for the next week, so here's a few:
>
> >http://www.irreligion.org/2007/12/15/inspirational-poster-occams-razo...

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Dec 22, 2007, 2:33:03 PM12/22/07
to Atheism vs Christianity

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 22, 2007, 10:55:01 PM12/22/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
Atheist Humor. This guy's funny. Keith Lowell Jensen.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rua4Rw8dDuQ&feature=related
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZpPdEZvao&feature=related

On Dec 22, 2:33 pm, BlueSci <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> A little Xmas humorhttp://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductN...http://www.toilette-humor.com/christmas/christmas_balloons.shtml
>
> And for some last minute shopping:http://www.mcphee.com/items/11537.htmlhttp://www.mcphee.com/items/11543.html
>
> On Dec 21, 11:48 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I will and I hope you and everyone else has a happy holidays. Even the
> > nasty of the nastiest Christians.
>
> > On Dec 21, 2:43 pm, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 22, 2007, 11:11:43 PM12/22/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
This site is hysterical.

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/Humor.html

On Dec 22, 10:55 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Atheist Humor. This guy's funny. Keith Lowell Jensen.
>
> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rua4Rw8dDuQ&feature=relatedhttp://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZpPdEZvao&feature=related
>
> On Dec 22, 2:33 pm, BlueSci <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > A little Xmas humorhttp://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductN...
>
> > And for some last minute shopping:http://www.mcphee.com/items/11537.htmlhttp://www.mcphee.com/items/115...
>
> > On Dec 21, 11:48 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I will and I hope you and everyone else has a happy holidays. Even the
> > > nasty of the nastiest Christians.

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Dec 23, 2007, 7:32:38 AM12/23/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
I couldn't find the original poster with the eagle and the tear. :'>
PS ... recently sent you an email KH.

On Dec 23, 1:55 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Atheist Humor. This guy's funny. Keith Lowell Jensen.
>
> http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rua4Rw8dDuQ&feature=relatedhttp://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=l6ZpPdEZvao&feature=related
>
> On Dec 22, 2:33 pm, BlueSci <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > A little Xmas humorhttp://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductN...
>
> > And for some last minute shopping:http://www.mcphee.com/items/11537.htmlhttp://www.mcphee.com/items/115...
>
> > On Dec 21, 11:48 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I will and I hope you and everyone else has a happy holidays. Even the
> > > nasty of the nastiest Christians.

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 29, 2007, 9:30:49 PM12/29/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Dec 23, 7:32 am, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> I couldn't find the original poster with the eagle and the tear.  :'>

Here's another funny link :)

http://richarddawkins.net/articleComments,588,Atheists-in-Jail,Scott-Adams--Dilbertblog,page1#19784

Which poster do you mean?

> PS ... recently sent you an email KH.
>
> On Dec 23, 1:55 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Atheist Humor. This guy's funny. Keith Lowell Jensen.
>
> >http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rua4Rw8dDuQ&feature=relatedhttp://ca.yo...
>
> > On Dec 22, 2:33 pm, BlueSci <blue...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > A little Xmas humorhttp://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductN...
>
> > > And for some last minute shopping:http://www.mcphee.com/items/11537.htmlhttp://www.mcphee.com/items/115...

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Dec 30, 2007, 2:15:20 AM12/30/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
http://www.texasdude.com/cry.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/folk/libertybell/crying.html

On Dec 30, 12:30 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 23, 7:32 am, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
> > I couldn't find the original poster with the eagle and the tear. :'>
>
> Here's another funny link :)
>
> http://richarddawkins.net/articleComments,588,Atheists-in-Jail,Scott-...
>
> Which poster do you mean?
>
> > PS ... recently sent you an email KH.
>
> > On Dec 23, 1:55 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Atheist Humor. This guy's funny. Keith Lowell Jensen.
>
> > >http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rua4Rw8dDuQ&feature=relatedhttp://ca.yo...

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Dec 30, 2007, 11:39:58 AM12/30/07
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Dec 30, 2:15 am, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
> http://www.texasdude.com/cry.htmhttp://www.angelfire.com/folk/libertybell/crying.html

Ah Thanks! Now, I remember :)

> On Dec 30, 12:30 pm, Trance Gemini <trancegemi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Dec 23, 7:32 am, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
> > > I couldn't find the original poster with the eagle and the tear.  :'>
>
> > Here's another funny link :)
>
> >http://richarddawkins.net/articleComments,588,Atheists-in-Jail,Scott-...
>
> > Which poster do you mean?
>
> > > PS ... recently sent you an email KH.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 2, 2008, 8:47:17 AM1/2/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

bonfly

<anubis2@aapt.net.au>
Jan 2, 2008, 8:54:16 AM1/2/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
It would appear the second diagram explains 'faith' rather well.

On Jan 2, 11:47 pm, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/images/Science_verses_faith_flowchart...

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Jan 2, 2008, 1:56:38 PM1/2/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 2, 2008, 2:01:52 PM1/2/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
Wow. That's almost eerie.

Observer

<mayorskid@gmail.com>
Jan 2, 2008, 6:25:41 PM1/2/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Nov 26 2007, 3:16 pm, grasshopper5825 <Grasshopper5...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Take a breath , my big chance,uh...(well) deep subject. he already
> knows what is what in his heart I don't have to tell him he already
> said maybe he has changed...but who am I that it is claim I am just a
> poor pitful ,tortured, creature of this earth not the world...so now I
> must go around being tortured and being pitful. uhmmmm...Maybe wants
> God wants you to not miss anything...back to the subject....the
> difference...of the two...hey I spelled that right I am being more
> aware and learning or is it that I have just a little rust on
> me......I don't know him to really say if he is or not...Hear
> say....Big chance uh...lets think positive.....no he is not...

Observer
Jesus H Fucking christ , get an education . At least learn to write.
What gibberish.

Psychonomist

> On Nov 23, 2:08 pm, bonfly <anub...@aapt.net.au> wrote:
>
> > Hi gr.assblower5825, here's your big chance. Maybe God led you here
> > for a reason. I dunno, I just sort get this eerie feeling that this
> > might be true. Keith McNevins on this message board is a self
> > declared homosexual. Maybe God wants you to convert him to
> > christianity?
>
> > Oh wait, he already is a christian. How do you explain that?
>
> > On Nov 24, 4:45 am, grasshopper5825 <Grasshopper5...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hello, I just don't know...I find no humor in loss and mockery and at
> > > the same time out of their mouths sin.....I choose to weep......for
> > > such loss a few genarations down ...The world is the world ...That it
> > > is the world and the lust their of and some are hoping that the staff
> > > does not fall where they are...I can not and will not uphold
> > > Gays...but to save just one .....

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 10:15:24 AM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

Trance Gemini

<trancegemini7@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 10:33:09 AM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
On Jan 3, 10:15 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.atheistagenda.org/porno-for-bibles/

Now that's hysterical! The comments sound like an AvC Thread. lol.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 10:54:09 AM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
Maybe they should have a more active campaign and start swapping out
all those Gideon Bibles. :)

BlueSci

<bluesci@hotmail.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 3:03:57 PM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Jan 3, 7:15 am, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.atheistagenda.org/porno-for-bibles/

Hysterical, but a bit sad, too. Sad that there are college students
that believe that humans and dinosaurs lived at the same time.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 3:30:40 PM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
Jesus was a dinosaur?

Medusa

<Medusa4303@yahoo.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 3:47:52 PM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

On Jan 3, 2:30 pm, Drafterman <drafter...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jesus was a dinosaur?

No, he just rode one. . .ask the geniuises at the Creation Museum
about it.

Medusa

AA #2281

Ling

<lingling32@gmail.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 3:52:42 PM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
LOL Jesaurus

Simpleton

<human@whoever.com>
Jan 3, 2008, 4:57:31 PM1/3/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
The Christians should have setup a bible-for-porn table on the other
side. Then we would have an additional benefit: a working example of
a robust economy where one gets to really understand demand-driven or
supply-side economics.

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 4, 2008, 11:29:26 AM1/4/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 7, 2008, 9:41:18 AM1/7/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 8, 2008, 11:21:59 AM1/8/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 9, 2008, 10:17:21 AM1/9/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 10, 2008, 3:45:55 PM1/10/08
to Atheism vs Christianity

Simpleton

<human@whoever.com>
Jan 10, 2008, 4:02:25 PM1/10/08
to Atheism vs Christianity
Chuck Norris. He was the painter, you idiot!

Drafterman

<drafterman@gmail.com>
Jan 14, 2008, 9:16:22 AM1/14/08
to Atheism vs Christianity