The proper 1.6 images for ADP1 are now on HTC's site.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 1, 2009, 12:56:12 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
All right, after a few delays, the proper 1.6 images for ADP1 are on HTC's site.

A brief explanation of what happened:

Google and HTC work together closely to prepare and release the ADP1
images. The mistake here was was Google's.

The standard build and release process goes like this: an automated
server farm at Google compiles the various configurations, entirely
signed with test keys. The resulting image is then tested, and if it
passes testing gets signed with the various production keys, and is
sanity-checked.

In the case of the ADP1 builds and other similar builds that are
distributed by HTC on their web site, the last step after
sanity-checking is manual: someone grabs the files from the build
server and uploads them to an ftp server for HTC to download).

The mistake here was simple: that upload operation is routinely done
with unsigned builds (which are the only builds that exist during
development and stabilization), and out of habit the person who did
the upload to the ftp server took the unsigned builds instead of the
signed one for the ADP1.

Once we realized the mistake, we gave HTC the new files, but the time
difference between California and Taiwan meant that it took a few days
to get everything sorted out.

That person who made the mistake is extremely sorry for the confusion,
delay and for the cases where people may be forced to wipe their
phone's data. They asked me to apologize to all of you on their
behalf.

As for the names of the signatures, it turns out that all the builds
read "test-keys" in the about box. In the case of ADP1, there's no
visible difference in the about box between the different keys, they
all say "test-keys", and I made a mistake when I believed that this
was a symptom.

So, in a conclusion, the correct images are now on HTC's web site,
with md5sums a06a3d24ff4cbe5c81317e41891e6965 and
b3e12b004c155761a10b1a848288e0c3. They do say "test-keys" in the about
box, and that is actually correct. There is no need to explicitly
flash a new radio image, 1.6 uses the same radio code as 1.5.

For people who flashed the wrong version, it's possible that flashing
the new one with fastboot (not recovery) might allow to keep going
without wiping data, though I really can't make any promise at this
point, and at any rate if you've happened to flash the wrong image I'd
recommend planning to do a factory reset at some point.

Thanks for your patience, and sorry for the annoyance.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru

warning.

Rmac

Oct 1, 2009, 2:18:40 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
How can one tell whether they got the correct image if they don't
recall the md5sums when downloaded? I downloaded and installed
yesterday, but not sure if the new images were on the FTP site at the
time of download. Is there any other way to know whether I need to
reflash?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 1, 2009, 2:21:59 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
Actually, I don't know. If anyone knows where to look for the various
keys (and especially the recovery/OTA keys), feel free to chime in.

JBQ

Troglodad

Oct 1, 2009, 3:56:30 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Uh, silly question... but what happens if I leave the phone the way it
is...?

Everything seems to work okay. Sure, when I reboot I get that
Googlepartnership force close message, but I don't see anything not
working... camera works great. I flashed from the recovery image.

Why not just have a 1.65 update that is corrected, that can be applied
so that there's no factory reset required? Cause I'm assuming that if
another update came out, that was newer, it would just replace the
"bad" 1.6 the same way 1.6 replaced 1.5.

That would sure save a lot of us the trouble of having to re-enter
anything.

Or maybe I don't fully grasp why the test key 1.6 thing is so bad....

(I'll note that I never updated to the second 1.5 that came out- I was
lazy. Could that explain why my phone works now off the 1.6 testkey ?)
> warning.- Hide quoted text -

ivaniclixx

Oct 1, 2009, 4:59:38 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
I'm in exactly the same situation -except that I updated from 1.5-.

The google partner issue is just a bit annoying, mainly because now
there's something "wrong" in my phone...

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 1, 2009, 5:20:37 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
Can you try to delete the partner setup data?

Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> Google Partner
Setup -> Clear Data

JBQ (trying to figure out what's going on)

fdimeglio

Oct 1, 2009, 5:22:54 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Here is the crash I got on the ION for the exact same issue:

I/ActivityManager( 73): Starting activity: Intent
{ cmp=com.android.setupwizard/.LoginActivityTask }
W/GoogleLoginService( 155): caller pid 408 uid 10027 lacks
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.ACCESS_GOOGLE_PASSWORD
W/dalvikvm( 408): threadid=13: thread exiting with uncaught
exception
(group=0x4001da28)
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): Uncaught handler: thread Thread-7 exiting
due
to uncaught exception
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): java.lang.SecurityException: caller pid 408
uid 10027 lacks
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.ACCESS_GOOGLE_PASSWORD
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): at android.os.Parcel.readException
(Parcel.java:1218)
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): at android.os.Parcel.readException
(Parcel.java:1206)
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): at
com.google.android.googleapps.IGoogleLoginService$Stub
$Proxy.tryNewAccount(IGoogleLoginService.java:626)
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): at
com.android.setupwizard.BackendStub.loginSync(BackendStub.java:387)
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): at com.android.setupwizard.BackendStub
$2.run
(BackendStub.java:507)
E/AndroidRuntime( 408): at
com.android.setupwizard.CancelableCallbackThread.run
(BackendStub.java:
852)
I/Process ( 73): Sending signal. PID: 408 SIG: 3
I/dalvikvm( 408): threadid=7: reacting to signal 3
I/dalvikvm( 408): Wrote stack trace to '/data/anr/traces.txt'

Fabrice

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 1, 2009, 6:02:27 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
Is there any chance that you could grab the log while the system is
starting? If there's a permission issue, it should print a line about
that.

Look for a block of information with stuff that looks like this:
I/PackageParser( 78): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.maps

Thanks,
JBQ

ivaniclixx

Oct 1, 2009, 6:20:57 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
That's the first thing I tried, but there's no application data.

sime

Oct 1, 2009, 6:30:01 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
I installed the 'wrong' image and didn't get the Google Partner error
until this morning (so a few days without any errors).

The Clear Data button is disabled and pressing Force stop doesn't help
either.

Mike

Oct 1, 2009, 7:30:30 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
JBQ, thanks for being so forthcoming with all that has happened. It
definitely helps having the information you've provided. Also, I hope
the person who made the mistake realizes most of us have been in their
shoes at one point or another in our careers. :)

1.6 looks good. I definitely like the enhancements to the Market app.

Regards,

- Mike

Gary Kramlich

Oct 1, 2009, 10:28:33 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Current system image (signed-dream_devphone_userdebug-img-14721.zip)
shows the following when flashed with fastboot

archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
archive does not contain 'system.sig'

Does this mean the signatures are still messed up or should I just be
using the recovery image?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 1, 2009, 10:35:45 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
This is normal and expected.

The bootloader in ADP1 doesn't require any specific signature at the
fastboot level (so that you can flash any image, including your own),
and accordingly the images distributed by HTC do not contain
fastboot-style signatures.

JBQ

Gary Kramlich

Oct 1, 2009, 10:41:41 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
awesome. However, i didn't erase the user partition (i had 1.6 with
the test keys), but couldn't use anything new. Anyways, i can't log
in to my google account (crashes). I was going to try the recovery
image, but it does look like i have to wipe the user partition due to
the stack trace i'm seeing.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 1, 2009, 10:43:53 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
You can erase it with fastboot: fastboot erase userdata

(or alt-w in recovery, or settings -> data -> factory reset).

Sorry about the crashes.
JBQ

Gary Kramlich

Oct 1, 2009, 10:50:05 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
No biggie. It was just weird what was an wasn't working. For
example, i assume it was cached, but all my contact info was there,
and I was able to add contacts. Google calendar didn't work, but the
widget for it did.

Also, getting back to the .sig files with fastboot. I've used
flashboot for 1.1, 1.5, 1.6 botched, and now 1.6 golden, and 1.6
golden is the first time i've seen that warning. I suppose it could
just be a newer version of fastboot, since i just downloaded it from
htc.

Gary Kramlich

Oct 1, 2009, 11:14:06 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
what else do i need to clear aside from userdata and the cache. I"m
getting widgets that won't load, scoreboard remembered my favorites,
but won't show them until i download the schedule. The power widget
works, but the wifi, bluetooth, and gps buttons don't work...

Gary Kramlich

Oct 1, 2009, 11:16:45 PM10/1/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
figures, i post, then reboot and everythings fine ;)

Shawn

Oct 2, 2009, 6:45:50 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating

>Jean-Baptiste Queru
>All right, after a few delays, the proper 1.6 images for ADP1 are on
HTC's site.
> More options Oct 2, 1:56 am

>On Oct 2, 6:22 am, fdimeglio <fdimeg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is the crash I got on the ION for the exact same issue:

So what do I conclude? That the HTC ION 1.6 images are not correct?
I note the error was posted after the all-clear for the ADP1.

Shawn

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 2, 2009, 7:53:16 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
At this point we don't know. The crash suggests that a signature
mismatch for that specific application prevents it from getting all
the permission it requests, but if that was the case it should be 100%
reproducible, and we haven't been able to reproduce on our side.

JBQ

alan....@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2009, 6:53:37 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
When I try to download the 1.6 recovery image I just get redirected to
http://www.htc.com/www/support.aspx

Do we still have issues getting this file?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 2, 2009, 8:10:08 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
HTC's site sometimes has issues serving some of the files, in a way
that it not quite reproducible. This seems to happen more when going
through proxies, or maybe when disabling cookies or the refer(r)er
header, and sometimes clears itself when clearing the browser's cache.

JBQ

alan....@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2009, 9:00:09 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
thanks for the tip. I cleared the browser cache in FF and the download
is working now

On Oct 2, 8:53 pm, "alan.bl...@gmail.com" <alan.bl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> When I try to download the 1.6 recovery image I just get redirected tohttp://www.htc.com/www/support.aspx

Troglodad

Oct 2, 2009, 9:05:55 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
JBQ... if the images are corrected now, why is the new 1.6 recovery
image smaller than the "test" version;

I see the test 1.6 at 46,141 kb, and the correct 1.6 recovery image at
46,097Kb. Why the difference in file size?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 2, 2009, 9:07:46 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
To be honest, I don't know. My best guess is that the test signature
has more comments than the release one.

JBQ

lbcoder

Oct 2, 2009, 10:43:42 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Are you familiar with the "fix_permissions" script?
http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=14&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Version%20Owner%20Summary

I think that this should be able to repair the broken updates without
resorting to wiping the /data partition.

Use at your own risk though ;)
Also, everybody read the script before running it to make sure that
you understand what is going on.

Note: requires busybox.

On Oct 2, 9:07 am, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> To be honest, I don't know. My best guess is that the test signature
> has more comments than the release one.
>
> JBQ

Robert

Oct 2, 2009, 11:36:40 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Both Windows and Ubuntu recognize the device when I attach it normally
via USB. When I fastboot the device and then plug it in, neither OS
will recognize the device. Suggestions?

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 2, 2009, 11:46:01 AM10/2/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
The fastboot interface has a different product-id from the adb
interface, so it needs a different driver config for windows, and
potentially a different udev config for ubuntu.

On ubuntu, here's what I have in my udev rules for ADP1:

SUBSYSTEMS=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0bb4", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0c01",
MODE="0600", OWNER="jbq"
SUBSYSTEMS=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0bb4", ATTRS{idProduct}=="0c02",
MODE="0600", OWNER="jbq"

I think 0c01 is fastboot and 0c02 is adb. lsusb would give you the
details of what's plugged in.

JBQ

fdimeglio

Oct 3, 2009, 1:28:52 AM10/3/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Here is the log of the boot process that leads to the Market crash
after:

I/DEBUG ( 48): debuggerd: Sep 21 2009 14:37:06
I/vold ( 47): Android Volume Daemon version 2.0
I/vold ( 47): New MMC card 'SD02G' (serial 2816711835) added @ /
devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:87c2
I/vold ( 47): Disk (blkdev 179:0), 3842048 secs (1876 MB) 1
partitions
I/vold ( 47): New blkdev 179.0 on media SD02G, media path /
devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:87c2, Dpp 1
I/vold ( 47): Partition (blkdev 179:1), 3841911 secs (1875 MB)
type 0x6
I/vold ( 47): New blkdev 179.1 on media SD02G, media path /
devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:87c2, Dpp 0
I/vold ( 47): Evaluating dev '/devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/
mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:87c2/block/mmcblk0' for mountable filesystems for '/
sdcard'
I/vold ( 47): Aborting start of /sdcard (bootstrap = 1)
I/vold ( 47): Volmgr not ready to handle device
D/vold ( 47): Bootstrapping complete
D/AKMD ( 55): akmd 1.6.6 START
D/AKMD ( 55): library version: 1.2.1.1129
E/RIL Acoustic( 49): can't open /dev/htc-acoustic -1
D/AndroidRuntime( 50):
D/AndroidRuntime( 50): >>>>>>>>>>>>>> AndroidRuntime START
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
D/AndroidRuntime( 50): CheckJNI is OFF
I/ ( 51): ServiceManager: 0xac38
D/AndroidRuntime( 50): --- registering native functions ---
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): libhtc_acoustic.so version 1.0.1.1.
E/HTC Acoustic( 51): Fail to open /system/etc/AudioPara_ALL.csv -1.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): open /system/etc/AudioPara4.csv success.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): acoustic table version: Sapphire_TMU_20090305
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): read_audio_para_from_file success.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): get_audpp_filter
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): open /system/etc/AudioFilter.csv success.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter ADRC FLAG = ffff.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP THRESHOLD = 2600.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP SLOPE = b333.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP RMS TIME = 106.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP ATTACK[0] = 7f7d.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP ATTACK[1] = 3096.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP RELEASE[0] = 7ff7.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP RELEASE[1] = 4356.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): ADRC Filter COMP DELAY = 16.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): EQ flag = 00.
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): get_audpre_filter
I/HTC Acoustic( 51): open /system/etc/AudioPreProcess.csv success.
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): mNumSndEndpoints = 66
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH HANDSET
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH SPEAKER
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH HEADSET
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH BT
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH HEADSET_AND_SPEAKER
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH BT_EC_OFF
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH BT_EC_OFF
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): BT MATCH CURRENT
I/AudioFlinger( 51): AudioFlinger's thread ready to run for output 0
D/A2dpAudioInterface( 51): A2dpAudioInterface::openOutputStream 1,
0, 0
D/A2DP ( 51): a2dp_init rate: 44100 channels: 2
D/A2DP ( 51): a2dp_thread started
D/A2dpAudioInterface( 51): A2dpAudioStreamOut::set 1, 0, 0
I/AudioFlinger( 51): AudioFlinger's thread ready to run for output 1
D/AudioFlinger( 51): set output to hardware audio
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): Routing audio to Speakerphone
D/HTC Acoustic( 51): msm72xx_enable_audpp: 0x0001
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): Set master volume to 5.
I/CameraService( 51): CameraService started: pid=51
I/Zygote ( 50): Preloading classes...
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 798 objects / 43888 bytes in 7ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 240 objects / 13920 bytes in 7ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 228 objects / 14376 bytes in 8ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 505 objects / 31856 bytes in 10ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libexif.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Added shared lib /system/lib/libexif.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libFFTEm.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Added shared lib /system/lib/libFFTEm.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libmedia_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Added shared lib /system/lib/libmedia_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libmedia_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Shared lib '/system/lib/libmedia_jni.so' already
loaded in same CL 0x0
I/dalvikvm( 50): threadid=3: recursive native library load attempt (/
system/lib/libmedia_jni.so)
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libmedia_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Shared lib '/system/lib/libmedia_jni.so' already
loaded in same CL 0x0
I/dalvikvm( 50): threadid=3: recursive native library load attempt (/
system/lib/libmedia_jni.so)
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libmedia_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Shared lib '/system/lib/libmedia_jni.so' already
loaded in same CL 0x0
I/dalvikvm( 50): threadid=3: recursive native library load attempt (/
system/lib/libmedia_jni.so)
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 323 objects / 20192 bytes in 11ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 3562 objects / 171008 bytes in 24ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 105 objects / 6424 bytes in 19ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 513 objects / 31216 bytes in 21ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 175 objects / 9448 bytes in 22ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 222 objects / 12304 bytes in 24ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libsrec_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Added shared lib /system/lib/libsrec_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libsrec_jni.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Shared lib '/system/lib/libsrec_jni.so' already
loaded in same CL 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 235 objects / 32016 bytes in 26ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 764 objects / 46992 bytes in 38ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 311 objects / 20096 bytes in 44ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libwebcore.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): Added shared lib /system/lib/libwebcore.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 421 objects / 22560 bytes in 41ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 441 objects / 29952 bytes in 43ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 280 objects / 17720 bytes in 45ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 467 objects / 27072 bytes in 46ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 585 objects / 31568 bytes in 47ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 1860 objects / 97440 bytes in 51ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 654 objects / 48984 bytes in 49ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 13141 objects / 470592 bytes in 73ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 10431 objects / 443568 bytes in 74ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 10198 objects / 464112 bytes in 78ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 8028 objects / 461192 bytes in 75ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 8010 objects / 461472 bytes in 76ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 7752 objects / 458600 bytes in 80ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 3390 objects / 190344 bytes in 81ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 776 objects / 44104 bytes in 68ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 527 objects / 34776 bytes in 69ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 376 objects / 23256 bytes in 69ms
I/Zygote ( 50): ...preloaded 1355 classes in 10182ms.
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 160 objects / 18344 bytes in 68ms
I/Zygote ( 50): Preloading resources...
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 47 objects / 2232 bytes in 69ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 327 objects / 16648 bytes in 71ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 269 objects / 12552 bytes in 71ms
I/Zygote ( 50): ...preloaded 48 resources in 680ms.
I/Zygote ( 50): ...preloaded 15 resources in 26ms.
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 113 objects / 8712 bytes in 74ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 207 objects / 8248 bytes in 75ms
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 24 objects / 928 bytes in 79ms
I/dalvikvm( 50): Splitting out new zygote heap
I/dalvikvm( 50): System server process 73 has been created
I/Zygote ( 50): Accepting command socket connections
D/dalvikvm( 73): Trying to load lib /system/lib/
libandroid_servers.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 73): Added shared lib /system/lib/libandroid_servers.so
0x0
I/sysproc ( 73): Entered system_init()
I/sysproc ( 73): ServiceManager: 0x160e78
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): SurfaceFlinger is starting
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): SurfaceFlinger's main thread ready to run.
Initializing graphics H/W...
D/SurfaceFlinger( 73): pid 73 requesting gpu core (owner = -1)
W/SurfaceFlinger( 73): couldn't grant gpu core to pid 73
D/EGL ( 73): requestGPU returned -1
E/libEGL ( 73): h/w accelerated eglGetDisplay() failed
(EGL_SUCCESS)
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): EGL informations:
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): # of configs : 6
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): vendor : Android
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): version : 1.31 Android META-EGL
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): extensions:
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): Client API: OpenGL ES
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): using (fd=19)
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): id = msmfb
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): xres = 320 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): yres = 480 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): xres_virtual = 320 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): yres_virtual = 960 px
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): bpp = 16
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): r = 11:5
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): g = 5:6
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): b = 0:5
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): width = 45 mm (180.622223 dpi)
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): height = 67 mm (181.970154 dpi)
I/EGLDisplaySurface( 73): refresh rate = 60.00 Hz
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/copybit.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
copybit.sapphire.so' not found
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/copybit.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
copybit.sapphire.so' not found
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): OpenGL informations:
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): vendor : Android
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): renderer : Android PixelFlinger 1.0
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): version : OpenGL ES-CM 1.0
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): extensions: GL_OES_byte_coordinates
GL_OES_fixed_point GL_OES_single_precision GL_OES_read_format
GL_OES_compressed_paletted_texture GL_OES_draw_texture
GL_OES_matrix_get GL_OES_query_matrix GL_ARB_texture_compression
GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ANDROID_direct_texture
GL_ANDROID_user_clip_plane GL_ANDROID_vertex_buffer_object
GL_ANDROID_generate_mipmap
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/copybit.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
copybit.sapphire.so' not found
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/copybit.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
copybit.sapphire.so' not found
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/overlay.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
overlay.sapphire.so' not found
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/overlay.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
overlay.sapphire.so' not found
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/overlay.msm7k.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
overlay.msm7k.so' not found
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/overlay.default.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
overlay.default.so' not found
I/sysproc ( 73): System server: starting Android runtime.
I/sysproc ( 73): System server: starting Android services.
I/SystemServer( 73): Entered the Android system server!
I/sysproc ( 73): System server: entering thread pool.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Entropy Service.
V/RandomBlock( 73): reading from file /data/system/entropy.dat
V/RandomBlock( 73): writing to file /dev/urandom
V/RandomBlock( 73): reading from file /dev/urandom
V/RandomBlock( 73): writing to file /data/system/entropy.dat
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Power Manager.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Activity Manager.
D/SurfaceFlinger( 73): pid 81 requesting gpu surface (current owner
= -1)
D/SurfaceFlinger( 73): gpu surface granted to pid 81
D/SurfaceFlinger( 73): pid 81 requesting gpu surface (current owner
= 81)
D/SurfaceFlinger( 73): gpu surface granted to pid 81
D/SurfaceFlinger( 73): pid 81 requesting gpu core (owner = 81)
I/dalvikvm( 73): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=32)
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting telephony registry
D/EGL.oem ( 81): SMI region at virtual=0x4052c000, physical=0x0,
size=7340032 offset=0
D/EGL.oem ( 81): EBI1 region at virtual=0x40c2c000,
physical=0x16500000, size=8388608 offset=1228800
D/EGL.oem ( 81): REGS region at virtual=0x4042c000,
physical=0xa0000000, size=1048576, offset=0
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Package Manager.
I/Installer( 73): connecting...
I/installd( 53): new connection
I/PackageManager( 73): Got library com.google.android.maps in /
system/framework/com.google.android.maps.jar
I/PackageManager( 73): Got library com.google.android.gtalkservice
in /system/framework/com.google.android.gtalkservice.jar
I/PackageManager( 73): Got library android.test.runner in /system/
framework/android.test.runner.jar
I/PackageManager( 73): Got library com.android.im.plugin in /system/
framework/com.android.im.plugin.jar
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 4642 objects / 250608 bytes in 126ms
D/PackageManager( 73): Scanning app dir /system/framework
V/PackageParser( 73): android:backupAgent =
com.android.internal.backup.SystemBackupAgent from android
+com.android.internal.backup.SystemBackupAgent
D/PackageManager( 73): Scanning app dir /system/app
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 8214 objects / 438480 bytes in 132ms
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/GmailProvider.apk changed;
collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 73): Package com.google.android.providers.gmail
signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!
W/PackageManager( 73): System package
com.google.android.providers.gmail signature changed: existing data
removed.
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/GmailProvider.apk changed;
unpacking
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.uploader
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.uploader
I/dalvikvm( 73): DexOpt: source file mod time mismatch (3b0555b4 vs
391589b1)
D/installd( 53): DexInv: --- BEGIN '/system/app/MediaUploader.apk'
---
D/dalvikvm( 90): DexOpt: load 136ms, verify 985ms, opt 34ms
D/installd( 53): DexInv: --- END '/system/app/
MediaUploader.apk' (success) ---
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/GoogleSettingsProvider.apk
changed; collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 73): Package com.google.android.providers.settings
signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!
W/PackageManager( 73): System package
com.google.android.providers.settings signature changed: existing data
removed.
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/GoogleSettingsProvider.apk
changed; unpacking
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.marvin.talkback
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.android.marvin.talkback
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 5891 objects / 376144 bytes in 122ms
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.marvin.kickback
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.android.marvin.kickback
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.youtube
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/gtalkservice.apk changed;
collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 73): Package com.google.android.apps.gtalkservice
signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!
W/PackageManager( 73): System package
com.google.android.apps.gtalkservice signature changed: existing data
removed.
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/gtalkservice.apk changed;
unpacking
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.marvin.soundback
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.android.marvin.soundback
W/PackageParser( 73): Intent filter for activity ActivityIntentInfo
{433b6838 com.android.camera.ReviewImage} defines no actions
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 6093 objects / 364280 bytes in 129ms
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/GoogleApps.apk changed;
collecting certs
E/PackageManager( 73): Package com.google.android.googleapps
signatures do not match the previously installed version; ignoring!
W/PackageManager( 73): System package com.google.android.googleapps
signature changed: existing data removed.
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/GoogleApps.apk changed; unpacking
V/PackageParser( 73): android:backupAgent =
com.android.inputmethod.latin.LatinIMEBackupAgent from
com.android.inputmethod.latin+LatinIMEBackupAgent
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.maps
I/dalvikvm( 73): DexOpt: source file mod time mismatch (3b1f5579 vs
391589b1)
D/installd( 53): DexInv: --- BEGIN '/system/app/Maps.apk' ---
D/dalvikvm( 91): DexOpt: load 330ms, verify 3479ms, opt 143ms
D/installd( 53): DexInv: --- END '/system/app/Maps.apk' (success)
---
I/PackageManager( 73): /system/app/ImProvider.apk changed;
collecting certs
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 6382 objects / 374480 bytes in 140ms
W/PackageManager( 73): Package com.android.providers.im shared user
changed from android.uid.shared to com.google.uid.shared; replacing
with new
W/PackageManager( 73): System package com.android.providers.im has
changed from uid: 10007 to 10013; old data erased
V/PackageParser( 73): android:backupAgent =
com.android.providers.settings.SettingsBackupAgent from
com.android.providers.settings+SettingsBackupAgent
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg com.htc.fieldtest
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.htc.fieldtest
I/dalvikvm( 73): DexOpt: source file mod time mismatch (3a895f0e vs
388f8519)
D/installd( 53): DexInv: --- BEGIN '/system/app/FieldTest.apk' ---
D/dalvikvm( 94): DexOpt: load 36ms, verify 186ms, opt 4ms
D/installd( 53): DexInv: --- END '/system/app/
FieldTest.apk' (success) ---
D/PackageManager( 73): Scanning app dir /data/app
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
info.androidz.horoscope
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg info.androidz.horoscope
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
org.microemu.android.Browser
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
org.microemu.android.Browser
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg com.google.tts
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.google.tts
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.bendroid.mystique1
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.bendroid.mystique1
W/Resources( 73): Converting to boolean: TypedValue{t=0x3/d=0x28
"false" a=2 r=0x7f090003}
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.snaptell.mobile.client.android
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.snaptell.mobile.client.android
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.apksoftware.compass
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.apksoftware.compass
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
net.androidcomics.acv
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg net.androidcomics.acv
W/PackageParser( 73): Skipping non-package file: /data/app/
com.pandora.android.zip
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.facebook.katana
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.facebook.katana
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 6362 objects / 389512 bytes in 146ms
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.androidapps.spare_parts
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.androidapps.spare_parts
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
net.robotcomics.afterthesiege.e1
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
net.robotcomics.afterthesiege.e1
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.glu.android.bonsai
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.glu.android.bonsai
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.localdirectory
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.localdirectory
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.challenge
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.googlevoice
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg com.waze
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.waze
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg android.tether
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg android.tether
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.bonfiremedia.android_wikimobile
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.bonfiremedia.android_wikimobile
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.finance
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.android.apps.finance
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.android.stardroid
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.android.stardroid
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
net.robotcomics.irobot.e2
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
net.robotcomics.irobot.e2
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.google.zxing.client.android
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
com.google.zxing.client.android
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
net.robotcomics.irobot.e1
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg
net.robotcomics.irobot.e1
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.shazam.android
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg au.com.phil
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg au.com.phil
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
net.othbase.android.pro
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg net.othbase.android.pro
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.eclipsim.gpsstatus2
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
net.othbase.android
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg net.othbase.android
D/PackageManager( 73): Scanning app dir /data/app-private
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to old pkg
com.pandora.android
I/PackageParser( 73): Impliciting adding
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to old pkg com.pandora.android
I/PackageManager( 73): Time to scan packages: 19.869 seconds
W/PackageManager( 73): Unknown permission
android.permission.ADD_SYSTEM_SERVICE in package com.android.phone
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
android.permission.HARDWARE_TEST to package
com.google.android.stardroid (protectionLevel=2 flags=0x4446)
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH to package
com.google.android.apps.finance because it was previously installed
without
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.finance to
package com.google.android.apps.finance because it was previously
installed without
W/PackageManager( 73): Unknown permission
android.permission.ADD_SYSTEM_SERVICE in package com.pandora.android
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.android.vending.INTENT_VENDING_ONLY to package com.android.vending
(protectionLevel=2 flags=0x7e05)
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.ACCESS_GOOGLE_PASSWORD to
package com.android.setupwizard (protectionLevel=2 flags=0x7e05)
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.android.browser.permission.READ_HISTORY_BOOKMARKS to package
com.google.zxing.client.android because it was previously installed
without
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH to package
com.google.android.apps.googlevoice because it was previously
installed without
W/PackageManager( 73): Unknown permission
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.grandcentral in
package com.google.android.apps.googlevoice
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH to package
com.google.android.challenge because it was previously installed
without
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.googleapps.permission.GOOGLE_AUTH.androidsecure to
package com.google.android.challenge because it was previously
installed without
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.providers.settings.permission.WRITE_GSETTINGS to
package com.google.android.partnersetup (protectionLevel=2
flags=0x7e45)
W/PackageManager( 73): Not granting permission
com.google.android.providers.settings.permission.READ_GSETTINGS to
package com.google.android.partnersetup (protectionLevel=2
flags=0x7e45)
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 5120 objects / 345704 bytes in 143ms
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 2058 objects / 173224 bytes in 147ms
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Content Manager.
I/SyncManager( 73): No initial pending operations
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting System Content Providers.
I/ActivityThread( 73): Publishing provider settings:
com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider
I/ActivityThread( 73): Publishing provider subscribedfeeds:
com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds.GoogleSubscribedFeedsProvider
I/ActivityThread( 73): Publishing provider android.server.checkin:
com.google.android.server.checkin.CheckinProvider
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Battery Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Hardware Service.
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/lights.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
lights.sapphire.so' not found
W/HAL ( 73): load: module=/system/lib/hw/lights.sapphire.so
error=Cannot load library: load_library[984]: Library '/system/lib/hw/
lights.sapphire.so' not found
E/lights ( 73): write_int failed to open /sys/class/leds/keyboard-
backlight/brightness
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Alarm Manager.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Sensor Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Window Manager.
I/EventHub( 73): New device: path=/dev/input/event5 name=compass
id=0x10000 (of 0x1) index=1 fd=55 classes=0x0
I/EventHub( 73): New device: path=/dev/input/event4 name=sapphire-
keypad id=0x10001 (of 0x2) index=2 fd=56 classes=0x1
I/EventHub( 73): New keyboard: publicID=0 device->id=65537
devname='sapphire-keypad' propName='hw.keyboards.0.devname'
keylayout='/system/usr/keylayout/sapphire-keypad.kl'
I/EventHub( 73): New device: path=/dev/input/event3 name=sapphire-
nav-button id=0x10002 (of 0x3) index=3 fd=57 classes=0x1
I/EventHub( 73): New keyboard: publicID=65538 device->id=65538
devname='sapphire-nav-button' propName='hw.keyboards.65538.devname'
keylayout='/system/usr/keylayout/qwerty.kl'
I/EventHub( 73): New device: path=/dev/input/event2 name=sapphire-
nav id=0x10003 (of 0x4) index=4 fd=58 classes=0x8
I/EventHub( 73): New device: path=/dev/input/event1 name=synaptics-
rmi-touchscreen id=0x10004 (of 0x5) index=5 fd=59 classes=0x4
I/EventHub( 73): New device: path=/dev/input/event0 name=h2w headset
id=0x10005 (of 0x6) index=6 fd=60 classes=0x1
I/EventHub( 73): New keyboard: publicID=65541 device->id=65541
devname='h2w headset' propName='hw.keyboards.65541.devname'
keylayout='/system/usr/keylayout/h2w_headset.kl'
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Device added: id=0x10005, name=h2w headset,
classes=1
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Device added: id=0x10004, name=null, classes=4
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): X: min=40 max=3435 flat=0 fuzz=0
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Y: min=31 max=5297 flat=0 fuzz=0
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Pressure: min=0 max=255 flat=0 fuzz=0
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Size: min=0 max=15 flat=0 fuzz=0
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Device added: id=0x10003, name=null, classes=8
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Device added: id=0x10002, name=sapphire-nav-
button, classes=1
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Device added: id=0x0, name=sapphire-keypad,
classes=1
I/KeyInputQueue( 73): Device added: id=0x10000, name=null, classes=0
D/SensorManager( 73): found sensor: AK8976A 3-axis Accelerometer,
handle=0
D/SensorManager( 73): found sensor: AK8976A 3-axis Magnetic field
sensor, handle=1
D/SensorManager( 73): found sensor: AK8976A Orientation sensor,
handle=2
D/SensorManager( 73): found sensor: AK8976A Temperature sensor,
handle=3
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Bluetooth Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Status Bar Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Clipboard Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Input Method Service.
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f060001
I/InputManagerService( 73): Enabled input methods:
com.android.inputmethod.latin/.LatinIME
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting NetStat Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Connectivity Service.
I/WifiService( 73): WifiService starting up with Wi-Fi disabled
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Accessibility Manager.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Notification Manager.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Mount Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting DeviceStorageMonitor service
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Location Manager.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Search Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Checkin Service.
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Wallpaper Service
D/WallpaperService( 73): WallpaperService startup
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting Audio Service
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): setVoiceVolume(0.800000)
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): Setting in-call volume to 4 (available
range is 0 to 5)
D/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): setVoiceVolume(1.000000)
I/AudioHardwareMSM72XX( 51): Setting in-call volume to 5 (available
range is 0 to 5)
D/dalvikvm( 73): Trying to load lib /system/lib/libsoundpool.so 0x0
D/dalvikvm( 73): Added shared lib /system/lib/libsoundpool.so 0x0
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting HeadsetObserver
I/SystemServer( 73): Starting AppWidget Service
I/WindowManager( 73): Menu key state: 0 safeMode=false
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 3856 objects / 232288 bytes in 303ms
I/WindowManager( 73): Config changed: { scale=1.0 imsi=0/0 loc=en_US
touch=3 keys=1/1/2 nav=3 orien=1 layout=18}
D/PowerManagerService( 73): system ready!
D/Sensors ( 73): sensors=00000001, real=00000001
D/AKMD ( 55): Compass OPEN
I/ActivityManager( 73): Starting activity: Intent
{ act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.HOME]
flg=0x10000000 cmp=com.android.launcher/.Launcher }
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f030003
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f03000e
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f030000
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f03002f
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f030000
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f03001c
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x7f030011
D/ActivityManager( 73): Start running!
I/Zygote ( 73): Process: zygote socket opened
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.android.phone for added
application com.android.phone: pid=119 uid=1001 gids={3002, 3001,
3003, 1015}
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc android.process.acore for
activity com.android.launcher/.Launcher: pid=121 uid=10007 gids={3003,
1015}
W/ResourceType( 73): No package identifier when getting value for
resource number 0x00000000
W/StatusBar( 73): Icon not found in <system>: 0
I/dalvikvm( 121): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 119): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 119): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 121): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=46)
I/ActivityThread( 121): Publishing provider user_dictionary:
com.android.providers.userdictionary.UserDictionaryProvider
I/ActivityThread( 121): Publishing provider
com.android.globalsearch.SuggestionProvider:
com.android.globalsearch.SuggestionProvider
I/ActivityThread( 119): Publishing provider icc:
com.android.phone.IccProvider
I/ActivityThread( 119): Publishing provider mms:
com.android.providers.telephony.MmsProvider
I/ActivityThread( 119): Publishing provider sms:
com.android.providers.telephony.SmsProvider
I/ActivityThread( 119): Publishing provider telephony:
com.android.providers.telephony.TelephonyProvider
I/RecoverySystem( 73): No recovery log file
I/ActivityThread( 119): Publishing provider mms-sms:
com.android.providers.telephony.MmsSmsProvider
D/StatusBar( 73): updateResources
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 4917 objects / 344736 bytes in 213ms
I/ActivityThread( 121): Publishing provider
com.google.android.providers.enhancedgooglesearch:
com.google.android.providers.enhancedgooglesearch.SuggestionProvider
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.google.process.gapps for
content provider
com.google.android.providers.settings/.GoogleSettingsProvider: pid=144
uid=10013 gids={3003}
W/ActivityManager( 73): Unable to start service Intent
{ act=com.android.ussd.IExtendedNetworkService }: not found
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.android.mms for broadcast
com.android.mms/.transaction.SmsReceiver: pid=148 uid=10005 gids=
{3003, 1015}
D/GpsLocationProvider( 73): state: DISCONNECTED apnName: null
reason: radioTurnedOff
D/GpsLocationProvider( 73): state: DISCONNECTED apnName: null
reason: gprsDetached
I/ActivityManager( 73): processNextBroadcast: waiting for
ProcessRecord{43512240 148:com.android.mms/10005}
I/ActivityManager( 73): processNextBroadcast: waiting for
ProcessRecord{43512240 148:com.android.mms/10005}
I/dalvikvm( 144): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
D/BT HSHFP( 119): Starting BluetoothHeadsetService
I/dalvikvm( 144): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=52)
I/ActivityThread( 144): Publishing provider com.google.settings:
com.google.android.providers.settings.GoogleSettingsProvider
I/ActivityManager( 73): processNextBroadcast: waiting for
ProcessRecord{43512240 148:com.android.mms/10005}
I/ActivityManager( 73): processNextBroadcast: waiting for
ProcessRecord{43512240 148:com.android.mms/10005}
I/ActivityThread( 144): Publishing provider im:
com.android.providers.im.ImProvider
I/dalvikvm( 148): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 6927 objects / 590336 bytes in 239ms
I/dalvikvm( 148): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=34)
I/ActivityThread( 144): Publishing provider gmail-ls:
com.google.android.providers.gmail.MailProvider
W/GoogleLoginService( 144): Device has no accounts: sending Intent
{ act=android.accounts.LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_MISSING }
I/ActivityThread( 121): Publishing provider contacts;call_log:
com.android.providers.contacts.GoogleContactsProvider
I/GoogleLoginService.PasswordEncrypter( 144): no public key
available, using default
I/ActivityThread( 121): Publishing provider
com.android.globalsearch.stats: com.android.globalsearch.StatsProvider
I/ActivityThread( 121): Publishing provider applications:
com.android.providers.applications.ApplicationsProvider
I/ActivityThread( 121): Publishing provider
com.android.launcher.settings: com.android.launcher.LauncherProvider
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.google.android.partnersetup
for broadcast com.google.android.partnersetup/.PhoneStateReceiver:
pid=169 uid=10060 gids={}
D/dalvikvm( 121): GC freed 3649 objects / 267792 bytes in 290ms
I/dalvikvm( 169): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 169): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=66)
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.mms/.transaction.SmsReceiverService
D/GooglePartnerSetup( 169): PhoneStateReceiver.onReceive
D/GooglePartnerSetup( 169): PhoneStateReceiver.onReceive
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.android.setupwizard for
broadcast com.android.setupwizard/.LoginAccountsMissingReceiver:
pid=177 uid=10027 gids={3003}
I/dalvikvm( 177): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 177): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=50)
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.mms/.transaction.SmsReceiverService
E/ApplicationContext( 73): Couldn't create directory for
SharedPreferences file shared_prefs/wallpaper-hints.xml
V/SetupWizard( 177): Ignoring LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_MISSING because
SetupWizard isn't required
D/dalvikvm( 121): GC freed 1365 objects / 93736 bytes in 113ms
D/HomeLoaders( 121): load applications
D/HomeLoaders( 121): loading user items
D/HomeLoaders( 121): --> starting workspace loader
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> running workspace loader (1)
D/LauncherProvider( 121): onUpgrade triggered
E/Database( 121): Failure 1 (table gestures already exists) on
0x204d90 when preparing 'CREATE TABLE gestures (_id INTEGER PRIMARY
KEY,title TEXT,intent TEXT,itemType INTEGER,iconType
INTEGER,iconPackage TEXT,iconResource TEXT,icon BLOB);'.
E/LauncherProvider( 121): table gestures already exists: CREATE TABLE
gestures (_id INTEGER PRIMARY KEY,title TEXT,intent TEXT,itemType
INTEGER,iconType INTEGER,iconPackage TEXT,iconResource TEXT,icon
BLOB);
E/LauncherProvider( 121): android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException:
table gestures already exists: CREATE TABLE gestures (_id INTEGER
PRIMARY KEY,title TEXT,intent TEXT,itemType INTEGER,iconType
INTEGER,iconPackage TEXT,iconResource TEXT,icon BLOB);
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.native_execSQL(Native Method)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.execSQL(SQLiteDatabase.java:
1497)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at com.android.launcher.LauncherProvider
$DatabaseHelper.onUpgrade(LauncherProvider.java:371)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at
android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getWritableDatabase
(SQLiteOpenHelper.java:108)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at
com.android.launcher.LauncherProvider.query(LauncherProvider.java:103)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at android.content.ContentProvider
$Transport.query(ContentProvider.java:129)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at android.content.ContentResolver.query
(ContentResolver.java:152)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at com.android.launcher.LauncherModel
$DesktopItemsLoader.run(LauncherModel.java:769)
E/LauncherProvider( 121): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1060)
E/CheckinService( 73): Can't find package com.android.googlesearch
W/LauncherProvider( 121): Destroying all old data.
D/LauncherProvider( 121): creating new launcher database
D/LauncherProvider( 121): converting database from an older format,
but not onUpgrade
W/SQLiteDirectCursorDriver( 73): Found SQL string that ends in ; --
PRAGMA table_info(favorites);
I/ActivityManager( 73): Displayed activity
com.android.launcher/.Launcher: 8594 ms (total 8594 ms)
I/SurfaceFlinger( 73): Boot is finished (32807 ms)
I/WindowManager( 73): Config changed: { scale=1.0 imsi=0/0 loc=en_US
touch=3 keys=1/1/2 nav=3 orien=1 layout=18}
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 3322 objects / 206776 bytes in 208ms
I/DumpStateReceiver( 73): Added state dump to 1 crashes
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.google.android.googleapps/.GoogleLoginService
D/vold ( 47): Accepted connection from framework
D/vold ( 47): dispatch_cmd(send_ums_status):
D/vold ( 47): dispatch_cmd(mount_volume:/sdcard):
I/vold ( 47): Evaluating dev '/devices/platform/msm_sdcc.2/
mmc_host/mmc1/mmc1:87c2/block/mmcblk0' for mountable filesystems for '/
sdcard'
D/MountListener( 73): handleEvent volume_unmounted:/sdcard
D/MountListener( 73): handleEvent ums_disabled
D/MountListener( 73): handleEvent ums_connected
D/MountListener( 73): handleEvent volume_checking:/sdcard
D/GooglePartnerSetup( 169): GooglePartnerSetup.onReceive
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): ** /dev/block//vold/179:1
E/DatabaseUtils( 144): Writing exception to parcel
E/DatabaseUtils( 144): java.lang.SecurityException: Permission
Denial: writing
com.google.android.providers.settings.GoogleSettingsProvider uri
content://com.google.settings/partner from pid=169, uid=10060 requires
com.google.android.providers.settings.permission.WRITE_GSETTINGS
E/DatabaseUtils( 144): at android.content.ContentProvider
$Transport.enforceWritePermission(ContentProvider.java:276)
E/DatabaseUtils( 144): at android.content.ContentProvider
$Transport.insert(ContentProvider.java:139)
E/DatabaseUtils( 144): at
android.content.ContentProviderNative.onTransact
(ContentProviderNative.java:125)
E/DatabaseUtils( 144): at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:
287)
E/DatabaseUtils( 144): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native
Method)
D/HomeLoaders( 121): --> done loading workspace
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> worskpace items=7
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> worskpace widgets=1
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> items cloned, ready to refresh UI
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> onDesktopItemsLoaded()
D/Launcher( 121): ------> binding 7 items
D/Launcher( 121): ------> binding 1 widgets
D/Launcher( 121): ------> start binding items
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> loading applications from workspace
loader
D/HomeLoaders( 121): --> starting applications loader unlocked
D/HomeLoaders( 121): --> starting applications loader
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> running applications loader (1)
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): ** Phase 1 - Read and Compare FATs
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): Attempting to allocate 117 KB for FAT
D/AndroidRuntime( 169): Shutting down VM
W/dalvikvm( 169): threadid=3: thread exiting with uncaught exception
(group=0x4001da28)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): Uncaught handler: thread main exiting due to
uncaught exception
D/HomeLoaders( 121): ----> cleared application list
W/AppWidgetHostView( 121): can't inflate defaultView because mInfo is
missing
D/NetworkLocationService( 73): onCreate
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.google.android.apps.uploader
for broadcast
com.google.android.apps.uploader/.common.ConnectivityBroadcastReceiver:
pid=193 uid=10023 gids={3003, 1015}
D/LocationManager( 73): Constructor: service =
com.android.server.LocationManagerService@4345bed8
I/DumpStateReceiver( 73): Added state dump to 1 crashes
I/ActivityManager( 73): processNextBroadcast: waiting for
ProcessRecord{434f6ae0 193:com.google.android.apps.uploader/10023}
W/GoogleLoginService( 144): Device has no accounts: sending Intent
{ act=android.accounts.LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_MISSING }
I/ActivityManager( 73): processNextBroadcast: waiting for
ProcessRecord{434f6ae0 193:com.google.android.apps.uploader/10023}
I/GoogleLoginService.PasswordEncrypter( 144): no public key
available, using default
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.google.android.googleapps/.GoogleLoginService
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.google.android.providers.gmail/.MailIntentService
I/ActivityThread( 193): Publishing provider
com.google.photos.provider.Album:
com.google.android.apps.uploader.picasa.AlbumProvider
I/ActivityThread( 193): Publishing provider
com.google.android.apps.uploader:
com.google.android.apps.uploader.common.UploadsContentProvider
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start
receiver com.google.android.partnersetup.GooglePartnerSetup:
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: writing
com.google.android.providers.settings.GoogleSettingsProvider uri
content://com.google.settings/partner from pid=169, uid=10060 requires
com.google.android.providers.settings.permission.WRITE_GSETTINGS
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver
(ActivityThread.java:2550)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.app.ActivityThread.access$3000
(ActivityThread.java:116)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage
(ActivityThread.java:1843)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage
(Handler.java:99)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.app.ActivityThread.main
(ActivityThread.java:4203)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative
(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke
(Method.java:521)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit
$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:791)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main
(ZygoteInit.java:549)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native
Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException:
Permission Denial: writing
com.google.android.providers.settings.GoogleSettingsProvider uri
content://com.google.settings/partner from pid=169, uid=10060 requires
com.google.android.providers.settings.permission.WRITE_GSETTINGS
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.os.Parcel.readException
(Parcel.java:1218)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at
android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel
(DatabaseUtils.java:145)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at
android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel
(DatabaseUtils.java:111)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at
android.content.ContentProviderProxy.insert(ContentProviderNative.java:
340)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.content.ContentResolver.insert
(ContentResolver.java:479)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at
com.google.android.providers.GoogleSettings$NameValueTable.putString
(GoogleSettings.java:75)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at
com.google.android.providers.GoogleSettings$Partner.putString
(GoogleSettings.java:189)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at
com.google.android.partnersetup.GooglePartnerSetup.setClientId
(GooglePartnerSetup.java:109)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at
com.google.android.partnersetup.GooglePartnerSetup.onReceive
(GooglePartnerSetup.java:72)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver
(ActivityThread.java:2541)
E/AndroidRuntime( 169): ... 10 more
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): Attempting to allocate 117 KB for FAT
D/MediaUploader( 193): UploaderApplication.onCreate
I/MediaUploader( 193): No need to wake up
I/Process ( 73): Sending signal. PID: 169 SIG: 3
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.android.alarmclock for
broadcast com.android.alarmclock/.AlarmInitReceiver: pid=208 uid=10018
gids={}
I/dalvikvm( 208): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
D/dalvikvm( 121): GC freed 3081 objects / 190296 bytes in 537ms
I/dalvikvm( 169): threadid=7: reacting to signal 3
I/dalvikvm( 208): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=48)
I/ActivityThread( 208): Publishing provider com.android.alarmclock:
com.android.alarmclock.AlarmProvider
I/dalvikvm( 169): Wrote stack trace to '/data/anr/traces.txt'
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): ** Phase 2 - Check Cluster Chains
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc android.process.media for
broadcast com.android.providers.downloads/.DownloadReceiver: pid=216
uid=10014 gids={1006, 1015, 2001, 3003}
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 276 objects / 10576 bytes in 190ms
I/dalvikvm( 216): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 216): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=46)
I/ActivityThread( 216): Publishing provider media:
com.android.providers.media.MediaProvider
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 45 objects / 1992 bytes in 208ms
V/MediaProvider( 216): Attached volume: internal
D/dalvikvm( 50): GC freed 2 objects / 48 bytes in 93ms
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): ** Phase 3 - Checking Directories
I/ActivityThread( 216): Publishing provider downloads:
com.android.providers.downloads.DownloadProvider
D/NetworkLocationProvider( 73): enable
I/ActivityThread( 216): Publishing provider drm:
com.android.providers.drm.DrmProvider
D/NetworkLocationProvider( 73): onCellLocationChanged [-1,-1]
D/NetworkLocationProvider( 73): onDataConnectionStateChanged 0
D/GTalkService( 144): --- on boot, start GTalk service ---
D/Sync ( 73): Received boot completed action
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds/.SubscribedFeedsIntentService
I/DumpStateReceiver( 73): Added state dump to 1 crashes
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.android.voicedialer for
broadcast com.android.voicedialer/.VoiceDialerReceiver: pid=230
uid=10016 gids={3002}
I/dalvikvm( 230): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 230): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=50)
D/VoiceDialerReceiver( 230): onReceive Intent
{ act=android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED
cmp=com.android.voicedialer/.VoiceDialerReceiver }
D/RecognizerEngine( 230): deleteCachedGrammarFiles /data/data/
com.android.voicedialer/files/openentries.txt
D/dalvikvm( 144): GC freed 4166 objects / 346200 bytes in 319ms
D/dalvikvm( 73): GC freed 8262 objects / 739072 bytes in 298ms
D/MediaScannerService( 216): start scanning volume internal
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc
com.google.android.apps.maps:FriendService for broadcast
com.google.android.apps.maps/
com.google.googlenav.friend.android.ServiceRegister: pid=237 uid=10010
gids={3003, 1015}
I/dalvikvm( 237): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 237): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=88)
W/GoogleLoginService( 144): Device has no accounts: sending Intent
{ act=android.accounts.LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_MISSING }
I/GoogleLoginService.PasswordEncrypter( 144): no public key
available, using default
D/LocationManager( 237): Constructor: service =
android.location.ILocationManager$Stub$Proxy@432f8c50
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.android.calendar for
broadcast com.android.calendar/.AlertReceiver: pid=245 uid=10001 gids=
{3003}
I/dalvikvm( 245): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 245): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=44)
I/ActivityThread( 245): Publishing provider calendar:
com.android.providers.calendar.CalendarProvider
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): ** Phase 4 - Checking for Lost Files
I//system/bin/fsck_msdos( 47): 1180 files, 1267488 free (39609
clusters)
I/logwrapper( 47): /system/bin/fsck_msdos terminated by exit(0)
D/vold ( 47): Filesystem check completed OK
I/vold ( 47): Sucessfully mounted vfat filesystem 179:1 on /
sdcard (safe-mode on)
D/MountListener( 73): handleEvent volume_mounted:/sdcard
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc com.google.android.challenge for
broadcast com.google.android.challenge/.SystemStartupReceiver: pid=256
uid=10056 gids={3003, 1015}
I/dalvikvm( 256): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/dalvikvm( 256): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=60)
I/ADCApplication( 256): onCreate.
I/ActivityManager( 73): Start proc
com.google.android.apps.googlevoice for broadcast
com.google.android.apps.googlevoice/.BootUpReceiver: pid=263 uid=10043
gids={3003, 1015}
I/AUTManagerService( 256): onCreate.
I/AUTManagerService( 256): onStart.
I/AUTManagerService( 256): Intent message code: 1
I/ADCApplication( 256): Determining assignment state.
I/AUTManagerService( 256): Assignment state: ASSIGNED
D/AUTManagerService( 256): Nag delta in seconds: 306666
D/AUTManagerService( 256): Nag NO: after hours.
I/dalvikvm( 263): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=38)
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.mms/.transaction.SmsReceiverService
I/dalvikvm( 263): Debugger thread not active, ignoring DDM send
(t=0x41504e4d l=74)
V/SetupWizard( 177): Ignoring LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_MISSING because
SetupWizard isn't required
V/SetupWizard( 177): Ignoring LOGIN_ACCOUNTS_MISSING because
SetupWizard isn't required
D/Sync ( 73): Received sSubscribedFeedsRefreshIntent
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds/.SubscribedFeedsIntentService
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.providers.downloads/.DownloadService
D/MediaScanner( 216): prescan time: 1580ms
D/MediaScanner( 216): scan time: 161ms
D/MediaScanner( 216): postscan time: 1ms
D/MediaScanner( 216): total time: 1742ms
D/MediaScannerService( 216): done scanning volume internal
D/MediaScannerService( 216): start scanning volume external
V/MediaProvider( 216): /sdcard volume ID: 439354776
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374278335
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374277268
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374276443
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374275179
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374279979
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374270596
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374277947
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374273339
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374269069
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374279388
V/MediaProvider( 216): deleting obsolete album art /sdcard/
albumthumbs/1254374274719
V/MediaProvider( 216): Attached volume: external
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.calendar/.AlertService
W/SurfaceFlinger( 73): executeScheduledBroadcasts() skipped,
contention on the client. We'll try again later...
D/MediaScanner( 216): prescan time: 572ms
D/MediaScanner( 216): scan time: 2207ms
D/MediaScanner( 216): postscan time: 1ms
D/MediaScanner( 216): total time: 2780ms
D/MediaScannerService( 216): done scanning volume external
I/ActivityManager( 73): Stopping service:
com.android.providers.media/.MediaScannerService

fdimeglio

Oct 3, 2009, 1:31:26 AM10/3/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Here is the traces.txt content for the Market crash specifically. This
message and the previous are related to the ION device.

----- pid 360 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: system_server

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=360 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at com.android.server.SystemServer.init1(Native Method)
at com.android.server.SystemServer.main(SystemServer.java:412)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:782)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"RefQueu...@org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute@432a4058"
daemon prio=5 tid=73 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431f1710
| sysTid=486 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2472704
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x26f860> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:116)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:85)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.RefQueueWorker.run
(RefQueueWorker.java:102)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"Binder Thread #7" prio=5 tid=69 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x432d2080
| sysTid=453 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=3039872
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #6" prio=5 tid=67 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x432c7678
| sysTid=452 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2223824
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x2712b8> (a com.android.server.am.AppErrorResult)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at com.android.server.am.AppErrorResult.get(AppErrorResult.java:33)
at
com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.handleApplicationError
(ActivityManagerService.java:7773)
at android.app.ActivityManagerNative.onTransact
(ActivityManagerNative.java:951)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.onTransact
(ActivityManagerService.java:1345)
at android.os.Binder.execTransact(Binder.java:287)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"AsyncPlayer-NotificationService" prio=5 tid=65 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4318cf40
| sysTid=445 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2223432
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1892f0> (a
com.android.server.am.ContentProviderRecord)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at
com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.getContentProviderImpl
(ActivityManagerService.java:6853)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.getContentProvider
(ActivityManagerService.java:6870)
at android.app.ActivityThread.getProvider(ActivityThread.java:3689)
at android.app.ActivityThread.acquireProvider(ActivityThread.java:
3718)
at android.app.ApplicationContext
$ApplicationContentResolver.acquireProvider(ApplicationContext.java:
1473)
at android.content.ContentResolver.acquireProvider
(ContentResolver.java:576)
at android.content.ContentResolver.query(ContentResolver.java:144)
at android.media.RingtoneManager.query(RingtoneManager.java:558)
at android.media.RingtoneManager.getInternalRingtones
(RingtoneManager.java:482)
at android.media.RingtoneManager.getValidRingtoneUri
(RingtoneManager.java:453)
at android.media.RingtoneManager.getActualDefaultRingtoneUri
(RingtoneManager.java:635)
at com.android.providers.settings.SettingsProvider.openFile
(SettingsProvider.java:311)
at android.content.ContentProvider.openAssetFile
(ContentProvider.java:507)
at android.content.ContentProvider$Transport.openAssetFile
(ContentProvider.java:170)
at android.content.ContentResolver.openAssetFileDescriptor
(ContentResolver.java:367)
at android.media.MediaPlayer.setDataSource(MediaPlayer.java:590)
at android.media.AsyncPlayer$Thread.run(AsyncPlayer.java:76)

"Binder Thread #5" prio=5 tid=63 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43298778
| sysTid=443 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=43968
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #4" prio=5 tid=61 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x432a90b0
| sysTid=442 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1609432
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"com.android.server.MountListener" prio=5 tid=59 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4328e2e8
| sysTid=437 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2206032
at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.readba_native(Native Method)
at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.access$400(LocalSocketImpl.java:29)
at android.net.LocalSocketImpl$SocketInputStream.read
(LocalSocketImpl.java:92)
at android.net.LocalSocketImpl$SocketInputStream.read
(LocalSocketImpl.java:78)
at com.android.server.MountListener.listenToSocket
(MountListener.java:207)
at com.android.server.MountListener.run(MountListener.java:273)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"RefQueu...@org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute@43284e48"
daemon prio=5 tid=57 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43288318
| sysTid=412 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=3045200
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x2e80e0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:116)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:85)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.RefQueueWorker.run
(RefQueueWorker.java:102)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"watchdog" prio=5 tid=55 TIMED_WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430c08e8
| sysTid=401 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2180168
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x213b78> (a com.android.server.Watchdog)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at com.android.server.Watchdog.run(Watchdog.java:818)

"android.hardware.SensorManager$SensorThread" prio=5 tid=53 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4326be28
| sysTid=395 nice=-4 sched=0/0 handle=2060488
at android.hardware.SensorManager.sensors_data_poll(Native Method)
at android.hardware.SensorManager$SensorThread
$SensorThreadRunnable.run(SensorManager.java:325)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"android:unnamed_thread" prio=5 tid=51 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x432579d8
| sysTid=389 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2039944
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"android:unnamed_thread" prio=5 tid=49 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43257910
| sysTid=388 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2047704
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"AudioService" prio=5 tid=47 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43250d28
| sysTid=387 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2038712
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1f1eb8> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.media.AudioService$AudioSystemThread.run
(AudioService.java:1098)

"WifiWatchdogThread" prio=5 tid=45 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43240120
| sysTid=386 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1983336
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1e62c0> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at com.android.server.WifiWatchdogService$WifiWatchdogThread.run
(WifiWatchdogService.java:974)

"WifiService" prio=5 tid=43 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4321fc40
| sysTid=385 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1984544
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1e52e8> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"ConnectivityThread" prio=5 tid=41 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4322f6f8
| sysTid=384 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1887888
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1efa30> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at com.android.server.ConnectivityService$ConnectivityThread.run
(ConnectivityService.java:91)

"InputDispatcher" prio=5 tid=39 TIMED_WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43219dc0
| sysTid=383 nice=-8 sched=0/0 handle=1845584
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1c3190> (a com.android.server.KeyInputQueue
$QueuedEvent)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at com.android.server.KeyInputQueue.getEvent(KeyInputQueue.java:480)
at com.android.server.WindowManagerService
$InputDispatcherThread.process(WindowManagerService.java:5069)
at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$InputDispatcherThread.run
(WindowManagerService.java:5034)

"WindowManagerPolicy" prio=5 tid=37 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431c8858
| sysTid=382 nice=-2 sched=0/0 handle=1828576
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1c2990> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$PolicyThread.run
(WindowManagerService.java:474)

"InputDeviceReader" prio=5 tid=35 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43219d10
| sysTid=381 nice=-8 sched=0/0 handle=1828224
at com.android.server.KeyInputQueue.readEvent(Native Method)
at com.android.server.KeyInputQueue.access$000(KeyInputQueue.java:
32)
at com.android.server.KeyInputQueue$1.run(KeyInputQueue.java:193)

"WindowManager" prio=5 tid=33 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43166698
| sysTid=380 nice=-4 sched=0/0 handle=1809528
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1c54a0> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$WMThread.run
(WindowManagerService.java:440)

"AlarmManager" prio=5 tid=31 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4316aae8
| sysTid=379 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1788200
at com.android.server.AlarmManagerService.waitForAlarm(Native
Method)
at com.android.server.AlarmManagerService.access$100
(AlarmManagerService.java:52)
at com.android.server.AlarmManagerService$AlarmThread.run
(AlarmManagerService.java:590)

"PowerManagerService" prio=5 tid=29 TIMED_WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431e8138
| sysTid=378 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1767296
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1ae5d0> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:144)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"UEventObserver" prio=5 tid=27 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43132480
| sysTid=377 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1763968
at android.os.UEventObserver.next_event(Native Method)
at android.os.UEventObserver.access$100(UEventObserver.java:39)
at android.os.UEventObserver$UEventThread.run(UEventObserver.java:
102)

"SyncHandlerThread" prio=5 tid=25 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431ff960
| sysTid=376 nice=10 sched=0/0 handle=1669376
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x190ef8> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"FileObserver" prio=5 tid=23 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4314df40
| sysTid=373 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1643008
at android.os.FileObserver$ObserverThread.observe(Native Method)
at android.os.FileObserver$ObserverThread.run(FileObserver.java:56)

"PackageManager" prio=5 tid=21 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430dace8
| sysTid=372 nice=10 sched=0/0 handle=1654720
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x194178> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"ProcessStats" prio=5 tid=19 TIMED_WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430d9028
| sysTid=371 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1653168
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x193ad8> (a
com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$3)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$3.run
(ActivityManagerService.java:1325)

"ActivityManager" prio=5 tid=17 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=1 obj=0x430c3128
| sysTid=370 nice=-2 sched=0/0 handle=1651920
at android.os.Process.sendSignal(Native Method)
at
com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.appNotRespondingLocked
(ActivityManagerService.java:4123)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.broadcastTimeout
(ActivityManagerService.java:10456)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.access$300
(ActivityManagerService.java:110)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$2.handleMessage
(ActivityManagerService.java:939)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$AThread.run
(ActivityManagerService.java:1146)

"android.server.ServerThread" prio=5 tid=15 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bf380
| sysTid=368 nice=-2 sched=0/0 handle=1501688
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x280900> (a
com.android.server.am.ContentProviderRecord)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at
com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.getContentProviderImpl
(ActivityManagerService.java:6853)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.getContentProvider
(ActivityManagerService.java:6870)
at android.app.ActivityThread.getProvider(ActivityThread.java:3689)
at android.app.ActivityThread.acquireProvider(ActivityThread.java:
3718)
at android.app.ApplicationContext
$ApplicationContentResolver.acquireProvider(ApplicationContext.java:
1473)
at android.content.ContentResolver.acquireProvider
(ContentResolver.java:576)
at android.content.ContentResolver.delete(ContentResolver.java:521)
at
com.google.android.systemupdater.SystemUpdateHelper.removeAllDownloads
(SystemUpdateHelper.java:473)
at com.google.android.systemupdater.SystemUpdateReceiver.onReceive
(SystemUpdateReceiver.java:61)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:
2408)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2700(ActivityThread.java:112)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:
1741)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at com.android.server.ServerThread.run(SystemServer.java:357)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430be880
| sysTid=365 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1478208
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bdac8
| sysTid=364 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1312800
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bcee8
| sysTid=363 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1274584
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=362 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1013200
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x422fc1e8
| sysTid=361 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1012936
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 360 -----

----- pid 479 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: com.google.android.apps.maps

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=479 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1a6eb8> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3948)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:782)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"RefQueu...@org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute@430e8b78"
daemon prio=5 tid=15 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430ec048
| sysTid=487 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1724992
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1a5b10> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:116)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:85)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.RefQueueWorker.run
(RefQueueWorker.java:102)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430c2cd8
| sysTid=485 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1311888
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430c2c18
| sysTid=484 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1484616
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bdea8
| sysTid=483 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1481200
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=481 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1313232
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x42300bf0
| sysTid=480 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1313920
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 479 -----

----- pid 419 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: com.android.mms

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=419 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x193030> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3948)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:782)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=15 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430f1ef8
| sysTid=488 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1679744
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430be550
| sysTid=423 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1479392
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bcee8
| sysTid=422 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1314016
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=421 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1311152
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x422ff950
| sysTid=420 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1273952
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 419 -----

----- pid 455 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: com.android.calendar

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=455 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x193c08> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3948)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:782)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"RefQueu...@org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute@431088c0"
daemon prio=5 tid=15 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43108e28
| sysTid=491 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1653856
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1b4c38> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:116)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:85)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.RefQueueWorker.run
(RefQueueWorker.java:102)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"RefQueu...@org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute@430f3bc8"
daemon prio=5 tid=23 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430f7098
| sysTid=489 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1787984
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1b48b8> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:116)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:85)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.RefQueueWorker.run
(RefQueueWorker.java:102)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430c17a0
| sysTid=463 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1484664
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430c16e0
| sysTid=461 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1483344
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bcee8
| sysTid=458 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1313968
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=457 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1313160
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x42300768
| sysTid=456 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1312576
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 455 -----

----- pid 399 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: android.process.acore

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=399 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1b6090> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3948)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:782)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"RefQueu...@org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute@430f2680"
daemon prio=5 tid=15 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430f5b50
| sysTid=409 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1680856
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x19aed0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:116)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:85)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.RefQueueWorker.run
(RefQueueWorker.java:102)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bfb68
| sysTid=407 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1481440
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bfaa8
| sysTid=406 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1273896
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bf9e8
| sysTid=405 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1312840
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=403 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1274912
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x422ff4c8
| sysTid=400 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1274560
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 399 -----

----- pid 396 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: com.android.phone

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=396 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1a7450> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3948)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:782)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #6" prio=5 tid=31 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4313ad88
| sysTid=490 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1951616
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #5" prio=5 tid=29 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431313a8
| sysTid=430 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1789992
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #4" prio=5 tid=27 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431312e8
| sysTid=429 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1773136
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=25 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43130f70
| sysTid=428 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1766360
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"AsyncQueryWorker" prio=5 tid=23 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4310a130
| sysTid=416 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1704576
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1a1db0> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"Stk Icon Loader" prio=5 tid=21 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431078c8
| sysTid=415 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1708408
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1a1d48> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"RilMessageDecoder" prio=5 tid=19 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43107248
| sysTid=414 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1703600
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1a0e88> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"Stk Telephony service" prio=5 tid=17 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43106d68
| sysTid=413 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1700136
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x19fd68> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"RILReceiver" prio=5 tid=15 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430f3080
| sysTid=411 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1675776
at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.readba_native(Native Method)
at android.net.LocalSocketImpl.access$400(LocalSocketImpl.java:29)
at android.net.LocalSocketImpl$SocketInputStream.read
(LocalSocketImpl.java:92)
at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.RIL.readRilMessage(RIL.java:
397)
at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.RIL.access$200(RIL.java:186)
at com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.RIL$RILReceiver.run(RIL.java:
499)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"RILSender" prio=5 tid=13 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430f0c68
| sysTid=410 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1672464
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1990b8> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430c29c0
| sysTid=408 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1312976
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bfb18
| sysTid=404 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1274760
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=402 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1273968
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x422ff040
| sysTid=397 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1273384
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 396 -----

----- pid 446 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: android.process.media

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=446 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Native Method)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.handleApplicationError
(ActivityManagerNative.java:2103)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.crash(RuntimeInit.java:302)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit
$UncaughtHandler.uncaughtException(RuntimeInit.java:75)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:887)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:884)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bf118
| sysTid=451 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1481728
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bcee8
| sysTid=450 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1307880
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=449 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1313872
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x423002e0
| sysTid=447 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1311232
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 446 -----

----- pid 435 at 2009-09-29 10:56:55 -----
Cmd line: com.google.process.gapps

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x40018e70
| sysTid=435 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1090769764
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1a9508> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:3948)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:782)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:540)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #5" prio=5 tid=17 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430e9498
| sysTid=469 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1735824
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #4" prio=5 tid=15 NATIVE

----- end 435 -----

----- pid 360 at 2009-09-29 10:58:35 -----
> [...]

(LocalSocketImpl.java:78)
at com.android.server.MountListener.listenToSocket
(MountListener.java:207)
at com.android.server.MountListener.run(MountListener.java:273)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"RefQueu...@org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.ConnPoolByRoute@43284e48"
daemon prio=5 tid=57 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43288318
| sysTid=412 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=3045200
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x2e80e0> (a java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:116)
at java.lang.ref.ReferenceQueue.remove(ReferenceQueue.java:85)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.tsccm.RefQueueWorker.run
(RefQueueWorker.java:102)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1058)

"watchdog" prio=5 tid=55 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=1 obj=0x430c08e8
| sysTid=401 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2180168
at android.os.Process.sendSignal(Native Method)
at com.android.server.Watchdog.run(Watchdog.java:841)

> [...]

"WindowManager" prio=5 tid=33 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43166698
| sysTid=380 nice=-4 sched=0/0 handle=1809528
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1c54a0> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at com.android.server.WindowManagerService$WMThread.run
(WindowManagerService.java:440)

"AlarmManager" prio=5 tid=31 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4316aae8
| sysTid=379 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1788200
at com.android.server.AlarmManagerService.waitForAlarm(Native
Method)
at com.android.server.AlarmManagerService.access$100
(AlarmManagerService.java:52)
at com.android.server.AlarmManagerService$AlarmThread.run

"PowerManagerService" prio=5 tid=29 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431e8138
| sysTid=378 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1767296
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x1ae5d0> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"UEventObserver" prio=5 tid=27 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x43132480
| sysTid=377 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1763968
at android.os.UEventObserver.next_event(Native Method)
at android.os.UEventObserver.access$100(UEventObserver.java:39)
at android.os.UEventObserver$UEventThread.run(UEventObserver.java:
102)

"SyncHandlerThread" prio=5 tid=25 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x431ff960
| sysTid=376 nice=10 sched=0/0 handle=1669376
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x190ef8> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"FileObserver" prio=5 tid=23 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x4314df40
| sysTid=373 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1643008
at android.os.FileObserver$ObserverThread.observe(Native Method)
at android.os.FileObserver$ObserverThread.run(FileObserver.java:56)

"PackageManager" prio=5 tid=21 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430dace8
| sysTid=372 nice=10 sched=0/0 handle=1654720
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x194178> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:148)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:60)

"ProcessStats" prio=5 tid=19 TIMED_WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430d9028
| sysTid=371 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1653168
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x193ad8> (a
com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$3)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$3.run
(ActivityManagerService.java:1325)

"ActivityManager" prio=5 tid=17 TIMED_WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430c3128
| sysTid=370 nice=-2 sched=0/0 handle=1651920
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x193d60> (a android.os.MessageQueue)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:326)
at android.os.MessageQueue.next(MessageQueue.java:144)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:110)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService$AThread.run
(ActivityManagerService.java:1146)

"android.server.ServerThread" prio=5 tid=15 WAIT
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bf380
| sysTid=368 nice=-2 sched=0/0 handle=1501688
at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
- waiting on <0x280900> (a
com.android.server.am.ContentProviderRecord)
at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:288)
at
com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.getContentProviderImpl
(ActivityManagerService.java:6853)
at com.android.server.am.ActivityManagerService.getContentProvider
(ActivityManagerService.java:6870)
at android.app.ActivityThread.getProvider(ActivityThread.java:3689)
at android.app.ActivityThread.acquireProvider(ActivityThread.java:
3718)
at android.app.ApplicationContext
$ApplicationContentResolver.acquireProvider(ApplicationContext.java:
1473)
at android.content.ContentResolver.acquireProvider
(ContentResolver.java:576)
at android.content.ContentResolver.delete(ContentResolver.java:521)
at
com.google.android.systemupdater.SystemUpdateHelper.removeAllDownloads
(SystemUpdateHelper.java:473)
at com.google.android.systemupdater.SystemUpdateReceiver.onReceive
(SystemUpdateReceiver.java:61)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleReceiver(ActivityThread.java:
2408)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$2700(ActivityThread.java:112)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:
1741)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at com.android.server.ServerThread.run(SystemServer.java:357)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430be880
| sysTid=365 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1478208
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bdac8
| sysTid=364 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1312800
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bcee8
| sysTid=363 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1274584
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x430bc1e8
| sysTid=362 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1013200
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=0 obj=0x422fc1e8
| sysTid=361 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1012936
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 360 -----

----- pid 192 at 2009-09-29 11:03:31 -----
Cmd line: com.google.android.partnersetup

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x4001db08 self=0xbc48
| sysTid=192 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1343996920
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Native Method)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.handleApplicationError
(ActivityManagerNative.java:2243)

----- end 192 -----

----- pid 169 at 2009-10-02 22:20:43 -----
Cmd line: com.google.android.partnersetup

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x4001db08 self=0xbc48
| sysTid=169 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1343996920
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Native Method)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.handleApplicationError
(ActivityManagerNative.java:2243)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.crash(RuntimeInit.java:302)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit
$UncaughtHandler.uncaughtException(RuntimeInit.java:75)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:887)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:884)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b2728 self=0x189760
| sysTid=174 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1611552
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b2668 self=0x188a30
| sysTid=173 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1608176
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b0fd8 self=0x157688
| sysTid=172 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1406536
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b01e8 self=0x156b58
| sysTid=171 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1403672
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x424f4028 self=0x156108
| sysTid=170 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1401032
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 169 -----

----- pid 177 at 2009-10-02 22:24:37 -----
Cmd line: com.android.setupwizard

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x4001db08 self=0xbc48
| sysTid=177 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1343996920
at android.graphics.Canvas.native_drawBitmap(Native Method)
at android.graphics.Canvas.drawBitmap(Canvas.java:1045)
at android.graphics.drawable.BitmapDrawable.draw(BitmapDrawable.java:
291)
at android.widget.TextView.onDraw(TextView.java:3811)
at android.view.View.draw(View.java:6274)
at android.view.ViewGroup.drawChild(ViewGroup.java:1526)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchDraw(ViewGroup.java:1256)
at android.view.View.draw(View.java:6277)
at android.view.ViewGroup.drawChild(ViewGroup.java:1526)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchDraw(ViewGroup.java:1256)
at android.view.ViewGroup.drawChild(ViewGroup.java:1524)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchDraw(ViewGroup.java:1256)
at android.view.ViewGroup.drawChild(ViewGroup.java:1524)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchDraw(ViewGroup.java:1256)
at android.view.View.draw(View.java:6277)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.draw(FrameLayout.java:352)
at android.view.ViewGroup.drawChild(ViewGroup.java:1526)
at android.view.ViewGroup.dispatchDraw(ViewGroup.java:1256)
at android.view.View.draw(View.java:6277)
at android.widget.FrameLayout.draw(FrameLayout.java:352)
at com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindow$DecorView.draw
(PhoneWindow.java:1883)
at android.view.ViewRoot.draw(ViewRoot.java:1332)
at android.view.ViewRoot.performTraversals(ViewRoot.java:1097)
at android.view.ViewRoot.handleMessage(ViewRoot.java:1613)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:123)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:4203)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run
(ZygoteInit.java:791)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:549)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

"Thread-8" prio=5 tid=15 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x4335d1c8 self=0x1ef7d8
| sysTid=357 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2227656
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Native Method)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.handleApplicationError
(ActivityManagerNative.java:2243)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.crash(RuntimeInit.java:302)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit
$UncaughtHandler.uncaughtException(RuntimeInit.java:75)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:887)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:884)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x4332c6e0 self=0x20be38
| sysTid=354 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1925544
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b1d58 self=0x188f38
| sysTid=182 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1446048
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b0fd8 self=0x1573c0
| sysTid=181 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1405824
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b01e8 self=0x157098
| sysTid=179 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1405016
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x424f44b8 self=0x156648
| sysTid=178 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1402376
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 177 -----

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 3, 2009, 8:58:39 AM10/3/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, this should definitely help diagnose the partnersetup issue.
I'm not an expert there, but it sounds like two of Google's apps
(partnersetup and googlesettings) were signed with different
signatures, and as a result partnersetup can't access googlesettings.

As for the market crash, unfortunately the traces that you posted
aren't the ones that'll help figure out what's going on (that giant
blob of traces was captured at your most recent ANR, not during the
market crash itself). The information for the market crash is in
logcat as well, the same as you captured for the boot sequence. It'd
be good if you could capture it and to send it to me in private
instead of putting that information on the entire list.

To the other readers: if you have an ION, do you see the same
partnersetup crash? Has anyone seen it on an ADP1?

JBQ

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 10:28 PM, fdimeglio <fdim...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here is the log of the boot process that leads to the Market crash
> after:

Jared

Oct 3, 2009, 7:54:51 AM10/3/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Can someone setup a mirror? The only internet I have right now is
through my tmo g1, but I get the redirect to support everytime I try
to download. I have tried clearing cache, cookies, even did a fresh
install lol. I'm using the linda file manager for allowing me to
download zips.

On Oct 1, 9:56 am, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> All right, after a few delays, the proper 1.6 images for ADP1 are on HTC's site.

pomacster

Oct 3, 2009, 9:22:21 AM10/3/09
On lör, 2009-10-03 at 04:54 -0700, Jared wrote:
> Can someone setup a mirror? The only internet I have right now is
> through my tmo g1, but I get the redirect to support everytime I try
> to download. I have tried clearing cache, cookies, even did a fresh
> install lol. I'm using the linda file manager for allowing me to
> download zips.

http://pomac.netswarm.net/mirror.html/mirror/android/adp1/android-1.6

aeecdb49b74a0d4bb67f9d8af70c1889 ota-radio-2_22_19_26I.zip
a06a3d24ff4cbe5c81317e41891e6965 signed-dream_devphone_userdebug-img-14721.zip
b3e12b004c155761a10b1a848288e0c3 signed-dream_devphone_userdebug-ota-14721.zip

Make sure you verify the downloads though.

Jared

Oct 3, 2009, 9:35:26 AM10/3/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Thanks,

I will indeed verify. I wanted to test out on my adp1, but am
currently without normal internet, this will save me a trip to the
closest wifi. 8) I'm sure others will find this helpful as well, since
I'm not the only one reporting the redirect to support sit issue (not
sure if they are trying to access via their non dev phones as well).

It's my understanding though that the 1.6 release is still buggy,
based on this thread, even though title sais otherwise.

So, I'm a bit confused... Is 1.6 a stable release for the adp1, and
just not the other? Or is it all around just not stable?

pomacster

Oct 3, 2009, 9:46:24 AM10/3/09
On lör, 2009-10-03 at 06:35 -0700, Jared wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> I will indeed verify. I wanted to test out on my adp1, but am
> currently without normal internet, this will save me a trip to the
> closest wifi. 8) I'm sure others will find this helpful as well, since
> I'm not the only one reporting the redirect to support sit issue (not
> sure if they are trying to access via their non dev phones as well).
>
> It's my understanding though that the 1.6 release is still buggy,
> based on this thread, even though title sais otherwise.

I don't think it is... There was a inital confusion because the image on
HTC was the wrong one, not signed properly.

> So, I'm a bit confused... Is 1.6 a stable release for the adp1, and
> just not the other? Or is it all around just not stable?

It's been fixed, i run it just fine on my phone.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 3, 2009, 9:51:28 AM10/3/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
My personal experience with the official 1.6 images on ADP1 has been
positive (but I did wipe data while updating). It looks like the ION
images might be a bit more rough.

JBQ

fdimeglio

Oct 3, 2009, 1:12:57 PM10/3/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Here are the Market crash traces during the signing/login to the
server with my existing Google account:

----- pid 370 at 2009-10-03 10:09:41 -----
Cmd line: com.android.setupwizard

DALVIK THREADS:
"main" prio=5 tid=3 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=Y obj=0x4001db08 self=0xbc48
| sysTid=370 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=-1343996920
at android.graphics.Canvas.native_saveLayer(Native Method)
at android.graphics.Canvas.saveLayer(Canvas.java:296)
at android.view.View.draw(View.java:6362)
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x4332cca0 self=0x206d30
| sysTid=376 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=2124920
at android.os.BinderProxy.transact(Native Method)
at android.app.ActivityManagerProxy.handleApplicationError
(ActivityManagerNative.java:2243)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit.crash(RuntimeInit.java:302)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit
$UncaughtHandler.uncaughtException(RuntimeInit.java:75)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:887)
at java.lang.ThreadGroup.uncaughtException(ThreadGroup.java:884)

"Binder Thread #3" prio=5 tid=13 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b44f0 self=0x189ff8
| sysTid=375 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1613752
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #2" prio=5 tid=11 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b4430 self=0x189ad0
| sysTid=374 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1612392
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Binder Thread #1" prio=5 tid=9 NATIVE
| group="main" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b0fd8 self=0x188e30
| sysTid=373 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1445888
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"Signal Catcher" daemon prio=5 tid=7 RUNNABLE
| group="system" sCount=0 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x432b01e8 self=0x160d28
| sysTid=372 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1445096
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

"HeapWorker" daemon prio=5 tid=5 VMWAIT
| group="system" sCount=1 dsCount=0 s=N obj=0x424f58c0 self=0x160ae0
| sysTid=371 nice=0 sched=0/0 handle=1444512
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.run(Native Method)

----- end 370 -----

Fabrice

Andy Bryant

Oct 5, 2009, 3:44:55 PM10/5/09

On Oct 1, 5:56 pm, Jean-Baptiste Queru <j...@android.com> wrote:
> So, in a conclusion, the correct images are now on HTC's web site,
> with md5sums a06a3d24ff4cbe5c81317e41891e6965 and
> b3e12b004c155761a10b1a848288e0c3. They do say "test-keys" in the about
> box, and that is actually correct. There is no need to explicitly
> flash a new radio image, 1.6 uses the same radio code as 1.5.

This isn't quite correct.

GOOD system image md5=a06a3d24ff4cbe5c81317e41891e6965
BAD recovery image md5=b3e12b004c155761a10b1a848288e0c3
GOOD recovery image md5=a71d4ed07aa5ec6d5479a7695288336d

I used the BAD recovery image (i.e. md5=
b3e12b004c155761a10b1a848288e0c3) and couldn't sign into Google
services.
I attempted to fastboot the latest system image without erasing user
data, but it didn't fix the problem. I had to wipe everything to get
it back to normal

Regards
Andy Bryant

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 5, 2009, 7:16:03 PM10/5/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
Hmmmm. The current image on HTC's site is the one with the b3e
checksum (I just downloaded it to double-check), which matches their
reference checksum, and which is different from what they originally
had.

Now I'm confused.

JBQ

Andy Bryant

Oct 6, 2009, 5:39:39 AM10/6/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Sorry - I got the checksum wrong. I calculated the md5 hash from a
partial download, the checksums as you mentioned are correct.

Unfortunately what this means is that I had issues even with the
latest recovery image. I fetched the image on Saturday 3rd Oct and
updated my phone from v1.5 using adb.
From the on, I didn't receive any Google Mail or Calendar updates. I
could still see my existing messages, and I didn't get any crashes.
Unfortunately I didn't check the logs.

Once I saw this email thread, I updated using fastboot to the latest
system image, deleting the cache, but not the user data. This didn't
fix the problem and in fact I found Market stopped working all
together.

Finally, I reinstalled the latest system image using fastboot, wiping
everything (using -w option), and this resolved all the issues.

Troglodad

Oct 6, 2009, 11:06:36 AM10/6/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
You guys have me really confused...

I used the bad 1.6 Recovery, flashign from the SD card... I later went
a re-flashed the correct 1.6... I still get the google partner setup
error, but everything else on my phone works fine- including Market.

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 6, 2009, 12:26:40 PM10/6/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
I've been unable to reproduce this on ADP1 (even through an
incremental update from 1.5), and a quick glance at an ION also didn't
seem to have that problem.

I have no idea what could have caused your device to end up in this state.

JBQ

Shawn Brown

Oct 6, 2009, 6:33:35 PM10/6/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> I've been unable to reproduce this on ADP1 (even through an
> incremental update from 1.5), and a quick glance at an ION also didn't
> seem to have that problem.

I fastbooted 1.6 to my ION preserving data and it seems to work well
except for market apps.

I had a rooted rom before (due to needing an Japanese ime but a
non-root version is available now), and so didn't have market apps.
Is my still not having market apps related to past data and having a
rooted rom. If I erase data and reinstall do you think I'll get
market apps. Is there a way to debug why market apps are not
appearing?

Shawn

BTW, I'm in Japan which I believe has market support.

babaroga_srb

Oct 7, 2009, 4:46:08 PM10/7/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
I have flashed my ADP1 first with wrong version of image. That
resulted in partnersetup force close. Then I flashed it with proper
image + factory reset and for now everything is working ok, I have
updated my phone a week ago. My phone is stable and everything works
great!

Jean-Baptiste Queru

Oct 7, 2009, 4:58:32 PM10/7/09
to Android-DevP...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear that, and sorry again for the forced factory reset.

JBQ

babaroga

Oct 15, 2009, 1:07:14 PM10/15/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
I have one question regarding the 1.6 update... So far, on my ADP1
every app is working correctly. But, it seems that my GPS is not
working as it used to. For example, on previous versions of Android OS
I had to wait for 10 to 15 seconds to get my gps fix. But now, after
couple of minutes, I receive message that my location could not be
determined and the gps icon keeps flashing in notification bar.
Somethimes I have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes to get my location, and
sometimes I dont get it at all! Does anyone has a similar problem?

Best regards,
Sava

ivaniclixx

Oct 27, 2009, 12:38:46 PM10/27/09
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
My experiences have been similar; In 1.5 the GPS used to be ultra-fast
compared to my car GPS or anything else.
Now, in 1.6, It takes a couple of seconds or even minutes to have the
same signal level and precision, and It gets
lost from time to time.
Seeing this problem I'm wondering If It would be worth to go back to
1.5.