Campaign Finance *BOMBSHELLS*

BoughtPo...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2007, 8:32:52 PM9/21/07
to AllstonBrighton2006
TIM SCHOFILED! BOOM!
The most eyebrow-raising contribution was to the Schofield campaign
from James Tierney, "Senior Advisor" at the Boston Redevelopment
Authority (actually Special Counsel to the Director of the BRA).

http://brighton-community.blogspot.com/2007/09/campaign-finance-reports-of-b-city.html

ROSIE HANLON! BOOM!
One of "Boston's largest and most notorious landlords" supports Rosie
Hanlon. $500 of Rosie Hanlon's campaign contributions came from
Leonard Samia. If you live in Allston or Brighton, chances are pretty
good that he owns rental property near you.

http://allston02134.blogspot.com/2007/09/one-of-bostons-largest-and-most.html

Michael Pahre

Sep 21, 2007, 9:27:13 PM9/21/07
to AllstonBrighton2006, HarvardNei...@googlegroups.com, BoughtPo...@gmail.com
BoughtPo...@gmail.com wrote:
> TIM SCHOFILED! BOOM!
> The most eyebrow-raising contribution was to the Schofield campaign
> from James Tierney, "Senior Advisor" at the Boston Redevelopment
> Authority (actually Special Counsel to the Director of the BRA).
>
> http://brighton-community.blogspot.com/2007/09/campaign-finance-reports-of-b-city.html

Dear sir/madam,

Whomever you are, please do not selectively quote my writing.

The complete paragraph is reproduced below for full context:

"The most eyebrow-raising contribution was to the Schofield campaign
from James Tierney, "Senior Advisor" at the Boston Redevelopment

Authority (actually Special Counsel to the Director of the BRA) and
nephew of Congressman John Tierney. When asked about his relationship
with the contributor, Schofield's campaign manager, Bob LaRocca, said
that Schofield is a long-time, personal friend with James Tierney dating
back to their time together as students at Boston College Law School.
James and two of his relatives (Doris and Kristin) had, in fact,
contributed to Schofield's 2005 campaign when Tierney worked in private
practice prior to working at the BRA, which can be viewed in Schofield's
2005 report online."

-Mike

--
Michael A. Pahre