Rosie Hanlon needed the money, I guess..

BoughtPo...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2007, 9:08:51 AM9/23/07
to AllstonBrighton2006
ANy slumlord, big developer, or bar owner that Rosie DIDN'T take money
from?

No wonder the landlords are buying our houses and packing them to the
rafters with students and immigrants, or knocking thme down to put up
condos. They have a friend at Main Streets.

Rosie's concerned with substance abuse, but supports liquor lisenses
for her friends and big doners, the bar owners. They have a friend at
Main Streets who owes them a few favors..

Don't believe me?

http://allstonbrighton2006.googlegroups.com/web/City%20Council%20campaign%20finance%20report%20-%20Hanlon.pdf?gda=AaR4fGIAAAAbDM0pbLv_yXLAYfKFv3QgdwJHIniqzMLQytx1b_xfwWG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDQyvWk8cx2STZidlpaihaIwedVLKt-qzMAe8Ay5h5xg-ka6Vo3eI9l5Cy23-1SyxSvKHSFV3pq93kT4KvIWNWYO

I'm really disapointed. I thought she wanted to help us, but she just
wants to help herself.