To the voters of Allston-Brighton.

1 view

Alex Selvig

Sep 21, 2007, 12:35:16 PM9/21/07
to AllstonBrighton2006
There must be complete openness and transparency if we are to trust
our elected officials and the political process.

Though not required to do so, I have posted our complete Campaign
Finance Report on our website. On Monday, I encouraged my fellow
candidates to do the same.

As we approach the City Council preliminary election, I am issuing a
call to action for the citizens of Allston-Brighton: Vote, and take a
neighbor or friend with you.

A high turnout gives us a stronger voice in City Hall and on Beacon
Hill, and will make a difference in the turbulent times ahead.

Vote for the candidate of your choice. Allston-Brighton needs you to.

Alex Selvig
Candidate, Boston City Council
Allston-Brighton, District 9
"A-B Fights Back"