We are delighted to open up this webinar to the ABOS community.
Please note the following:
* Only 25 people will be allowed access to this event due to the technology
restrictions. First come, first serve.
* We are trying this technology for the 1st time out so please bear with us.
* Please note that PDFs of the handouts and the presentation will be posted
on the ABOS Conference Blog (about a week or so after the conference).
* This program will NOT be recorded.
Your ability to successfully negotiate an agreement can strengthen
relationships both personally and professionally, control labor and
operating costs, and improve your performance and the performance of of
This program will offer you some basic skills and practical tips that will
help you become a better negotiator at work and at home. Presented by Robin
1. Please join my meeting, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:00 PM EDT.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or,
call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (213) 493-0614
Access Code: 665-637-829
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 665-637-829
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Bookmobile Services & Outreach Coordinator
Morse Institute Library <http://www.morseinstitute.org>
14 East Central Street
Natick, MA 01760
Direct Line: 508-647-6528