US Banking Belly Up, Murders of Prosecutors and Regulators Sanctioned by Ruling Warlord

Saint Ram Bone

Mar 23, 2009, 11:25:14 AM3/23/09
to 9/11 Conspiracy now can be told
Nothing has changed in thousands of years. Life is likely just a sick
illusion, so why fear death? This former Federal Deposit Insurance
Corporation (FDIC) bank examiner looks back at his American holocaust
since FDIC employment, and I already ask, "Am I Dead?"

Federal Prosecutor of banking fraud Thomas Crane Wales was executed in
his home and the FBI says nothing about banking fraud prosecutions, in
particular those inside government.

Why do not they say any thing?

Federal banking regulator, the FDIC had a regional director who
committed suicide with his own gun. That was the official report. It
was a murder, I would wager at 99.9% probability. I was a bank
examiner there afterward in Sacramento (Roseville office) and San
Francisco California.

I survived the attempt on my life for reporting obvious money
laundering, murder, and syndicates inside the National Treasury
Employees Union and the agency itself. I would not mind if the regime
was destroyed. But what replaces it?

We will likely find another round of nightmarish events. Life has no
meaning after FDIC employment and death is as welcome as just another
in a series of closing windows and falling ladders.

Do not ever trust the regime in power. It is a technological conflict
we are engaged in. Perhaps the end of all time as we know it in this
part of the existence will be forthcoming and perhaps silent and
permanent.

I am Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC bank examiner,
American Holocaust Number X 017 911 84 since early 2001. The regime
did not give me back up. They stand on a high precipice and we
anxiously await their fall. We will likely be better off dead as a
species, if that is possible.

Mobile Audit Club

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

and Youtube Saintrambone videos (some were edited by Youtube or
federal
censors)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=saintrambone.

Saint Ram Bone

Mar 23, 2009, 11:33:39 AM3/23/09
to 9/11 Conspiracy now can be told
The dates ...October 11, 2001, Thomas Crane Wales murdered in his
home, federal banking fraud prosecutor. September 11, 2001, the 9-11
attacks. August 11, 2001 I Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, was
scheduled to be released from jail after incarceration at Los Angeles
County Jail and the Los Angeles Veterans Administration hall of
medical horrors in Westwood.

The dates 10-11, 9-11, 8-11-2001, all coincide. Sheriff Jack Tillman
of Mobile Alabama (Mob AL) had illegally blocked my entry into a
government meeting as an investigative reporter in Mobile on 4-3-2001
( April 3 ,2001 ). He also had took my gun permit. That was after I
had survived an attempt on my life in mid February 2001, three days
after St. Valentines Day.