Bob Fischer Interview

jbd

Nov 14, 2007, 5:43:58 AM11/14/07
to 505-global
I interviewed Bob for the International website as he was just
shipping his first fiveoh built for Franziska in La Rochelle. Together
with the interview, I posted ont he web a comprehensive set of photos
of the construction process using infustion technology. You can also
check Bob's webpages on his own website where some additional
information is available.
Interview is available here: http://www.int505.org/Interview_Bob_v2_eng.html
Photo album is available here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jbdupont/Fischer_5O5
Note that all shots are commented in French AND in English right after
while you pass your mouse over the pictures.
Bob's website is available here:
http://www.avenircomposites.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=39
Bob's price list in english is available here:
http://www.avenircomposites.com/joomla/images/stories/tarif%20export%202007.pdf

All this material is also available in French here:
http://groups.google.com/group/5o5_lavacourt/web/interview-de-bob-qui-fait-des-5o5--la-rochelle

Hope you will enjoy.
Let me know if you have any question.
Jean-Baptiste DUPONT