missing 4store.conf

Nguyen Tan

Apr 29, 2012, 9:50:17 PM4/29/12
to 4store-support
Hello,
First of all, thanks for your hard work. But i think is there a bug
with version 1.4.2 4store?
I have installed this version on Debian Squeeze(6.0.4) but I cannot
find the file 4store.conf in /etc/4store.conf .
So is it normal ? and Cors is-it enable by default in this version ?
Thank you
Tan

Steve Harris

Apr 30, 2012, 4:44:29 AM4/30/12
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
That's normal — it's not installed by default. Just create one and it will be read by 4s-httpd on startup.

- Steve
> --

Steve Harris, CTO
Garlik, a part of Experian
1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW, UK
+44 20 8439 8203 http://www.garlik.com/
Registered office: Landmark House, Experian Way, NG2 Business Park, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England NG80 1ZZ

duy tan

Apr 30, 2012, 4:50:01 PM4/30/12
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thanks for your fast reponse -;)
Tan

duy tan

May 6, 2012, 6:28:20 PM5/6/12
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have another question, i have searched in your documentation , but i did not find response.
Can we create an other Sparql Endpoint instead of "test" ?
i means : we have a sparql endpoint "test" by default, can we create other sparql endpoint with other knowledge base?
Thank in advance
Best regard,
Tan

Steve Harris

May 7, 2012, 12:22:59 AM5/7/12
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
/test/ is not a sparql endpoint, /sparql/ is the endpoint.

You get one endpoint for each instance of 4s-httpd you run, but each one has to be on a different port, you can set the port with -p.

You have to run one 4s-httpd for each KB you have.

- Steve

Supriya Sharma

Jun 12, 2015, 4:50:51 AM6/12/15
to 4store-...@googlegroups.com
I want to create the conf file but it is not read by 4s-httpd on startup