I hope you are doing great !!
Please send me your consultant's resumes for the below position.
Rate : $48-$52/hr
*JOB DESCRIPTION *
The consultant will set up the new SharePoint 2010 environment, migrate
content databases from Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)
environment to the new SharePoint 2010 environment, test and troubleshoot
the anomalies, advise infrastructure changes, debug and deploy solutions,
features, workflows and web parts, upgrade User Interface (UI) changes, and
provide training on the new features.
1. Build powerful business solutions using SharePoint 2010 features such as
integrated search, rich media, social computing, and performance monitoring
to manage taxonomy, content type, document, technical resources and
2. Design and build business workflows with the improved and additions that
have been added to the new workflow model including new workflow actions
and site workflows, expanded events and the ability to create custom events
and event receivers, as well as reusable, declarative workflows.
3. Provide trainings to development team on the new features and controls
in SharePoint 2010 development tools such as SharePoint designer 2010,
Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2010 Workflow Designer.
*1) Completed two (2) or more migrations of SharePoint 2010* *environments
from previous versions of SharePoint.
2) 3 years of experience installing, troubleshooting and resolving
problems with Microsoft SharePoint 2007servers or above.
3) 3 experience developing, troubleshooting and resolving problems in
SharePoint projects using Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2007 or above and
Visual Studio 2005 or above.
4) 3 years of experience creating queries and reports using Microsoft SQL
server reporting tool.