Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
3-7Class
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
3-7Class
1–30 of 926
Hi, welcome to the 3.7 Owners Association. We use this as a mailing list and email out to the group. You can switch off the emails and view online if you prefer or get digest emails less frequently.
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Chris Mitchell
Sep 20
Rotorua Sprints Oct 17, 18
Hi, the Rotorua Sprints are on October 17, 18. 6 boats have already entered and more have indicated
unread,
Rotorua Sprints Oct 17, 18
Hi, the Rotorua Sprints are on October 17, 18. 6 boats have already entered and more have indicated
Sep 20
Chris Mitchell
Sep 7
3.7 Class Owners Assoc Accounts
Hi, the financial year concluded May 31st. We made a small surplus $443, and arguably broke even with
unread,
3.7 Class Owners Assoc Accounts
Hi, the financial year concluded May 31st. We made a small surplus $443, and arguably broke even with
Sep 7
Paul Moriarty
,
Derek Snow
2
Aug 14
Waiuku sprints this weekend!
Hi The NoR says 10:30 and the commodore has told me they will race then if there's wind. We'
unread,
Waiuku sprints this weekend!
Hi The NoR says 10:30 and the commodore has told me they will race then if there's wind. We'
Aug 14
Chris Mitchell
Aug 2
Fw: One Design Winter Promo.
Hi all, North are doing a discounted promotion including 3.7 Class, that will come out in September.
unread,
Fw: One Design Winter Promo.
Hi all, North are doing a discounted promotion including 3.7 Class, that will come out in September.
Aug 2
Derek Snow
Jul 26
Waiuku Regatta
Hi Who is interested in the Waiuku Sprints on the 15 &16 August? Racing is at 10.30am and
unread,
Waiuku Regatta
Hi Who is interested in the Waiuku Sprints on the 15 &16 August? Racing is at 10.30am and
Jul 26
Chris Mitchell
Apr 7
Poster from Hamish
Hi all, I attach an updated poster from Hamish. Thanks Hamish! Paul put one of these above the urinal
unread,
Poster from Hamish
Hi all, I attach an updated poster from Hamish. Thanks Hamish! Paul put one of these above the urinal
Apr 7
Paul Moriarty
Feb 25
Safe travels.. Nationals Info
Hi All, Looking to be a great event! The yacht club compound will be open Thursday from 1pm onwards.
unread,
Safe travels.. Nationals Info
Hi All, Looking to be a great event! The yacht club compound will be open Thursday from 1pm onwards.
Feb 25
Paul Moriarty
Feb 19
Nationals Entry fee payment
Hi If anyone is struggling with finding a bank account for nationals entry fee. This is it: Bank
unread,
Nationals Entry fee payment
Hi If anyone is struggling with finding a bank account for nationals entry fee. This is it: Bank
Feb 19
Paul Moriarty
Feb 18
REMINDER 3.7 National Champs next weekend! Friday 27th Feb - Sun 1st March
Hi 3.7 Sailors Farr 3.7 National Championships are next weekend! New Plymouth Yacht Club Friday 27th
unread,
REMINDER 3.7 National Champs next weekend! Friday 27th Feb - Sun 1st March
Hi 3.7 Sailors Farr 3.7 National Championships are next weekend! New Plymouth Yacht Club Friday 27th
Feb 18
Derek Snow
Feb 5
NI Champs
For those of you attending, first start is at 12:30 tomorrow. Regards Derek
unread,
NI Champs
For those of you attending, first start is at 12:30 tomorrow. Regards Derek
Feb 5
Paul Moriarty
Feb 2
Reminder: last day to enter 3.7 North Island Champs!
Hi all, REMINDER: LAST DAY TO ENTER 3.7 NORTH ISLAND CHAMPS. entries close midnight tonight Event
unread,
Reminder: last day to enter 3.7 North Island Champs!
Hi all, REMINDER: LAST DAY TO ENTER 3.7 NORTH ISLAND CHAMPS. entries close midnight tonight Event
Feb 2
Derek Snow
Feb 2
North Island Champs
Hi NI Champs entries close tomorrow night (3 Feb). We have 9 entries so far so the racing should be
unread,
North Island Champs
Hi NI Champs entries close tomorrow night (3 Feb). We have 9 entries so far so the racing should be
Feb 2
Chris Mitchell
Jan 27
3.7 Class Owners Association Annual General Meeting
Hi, I'm writing to give notice this will be held on Saturday February 28th, at conclusion of
unread,
3.7 Class Owners Association Annual General Meeting
Hi, I'm writing to give notice this will be held on Saturday February 28th, at conclusion of
Jan 27
Paul Moriarty
Jan 27
Farr 3.7 North Island Championships Waitangi Weekend 7th-8th Feb - Wakatere
Hi Next Regatta on the list is the Farr 3.7 North Island Championships , Waitangi Weekend 7th-8th Feb
unread,
Farr 3.7 North Island Championships Waitangi Weekend 7th-8th Feb - Wakatere
Hi Next Regatta on the list is the Farr 3.7 North Island Championships , Waitangi Weekend 7th-8th Feb
Jan 27
Derek Snow
2
Jan 21
AAR
Hi There will be no 3.7 racing at TBC as part of the AAR. —————————————— Regards Derek Snow +64 21
unread,
AAR
Hi There will be no 3.7 racing at TBC as part of the AAR. —————————————— Regards Derek Snow +64 21
Jan 21
Paul Moriarty
,
Derek Snow
3
Jan 19
Upcoming Farr 3.7 Regattas!
Hi I have made the call to cancel the 2 day regatta this coming weekend. The number of people
unread,
Upcoming Farr 3.7 Regattas!
Hi I have made the call to cancel the 2 day regatta this coming weekend. The number of people
Jan 19
Paul Moriarty
12/10/25
Hamilton Christmas Regatta this Saturday!
unread,
Hamilton Christmas Regatta this Saturday!
12/10/25
Paul Moriarty
11/27/25
Hamilton Yacht Club Christmas Regatta Saturday 13th December 2025
Sounds like a good fleet is shaping up for this event! 3-4 boats travelling from New Plymouth.
unread,
Hamilton Yacht Club Christmas Regatta Saturday 13th December 2025
Sounds like a good fleet is shaping up for this event! 3-4 boats travelling from New Plymouth.
11/27/25
Derek Snow
2
10/29/25
Fwd: WBC: Spring Regatta Help Needed 1-2 Nov
Another thing—I understand that the entry fee includes fish and chips, or maybe some other delicacy,
unread,
Fwd: WBC: Spring Regatta Help Needed 1-2 Nov
Another thing—I understand that the entry fee includes fish and chips, or maybe some other delicacy,
10/29/25
Chris Mitchell
10/20/25
3.7 Class Update Rotorua Sprints
Hi, Mike, Alan and Paul cleaned up the Sprints. Mike and Alan were on equal points and Mike won only
unread,
3.7 Class Update Rotorua Sprints
Hi, Mike, Alan and Paul cleaned up the Sprints. Mike and Alan were on equal points and Mike won only
10/20/25
Chris Mitchell
10/12/25
Fw: A-Class Worlds - Call for volunteers
Hi all, I'm forwarding an email from Matt HS regarding A Class Worlds in case anyone wants to
unread,
Fw: A-Class Worlds - Call for volunteers
Hi all, I'm forwarding an email from Matt HS regarding A Class Worlds in case anyone wants to
10/12/25
Paul Moriarty
10/9/25
Farr 3.7 New Season! - Key events
Hi All, Welcome to a new sailing season. Key dates to note: Next weekend! Rotorua sprints Farr 3.7
unread,
Farr 3.7 New Season! - Key events
Hi All, Welcome to a new sailing season. Key dates to note: Next weekend! Rotorua sprints Farr 3.7
10/9/25
Chris Mitchell
10/5/25
Rotorua Sprints
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help...... I'm running to learn to sail in Rotorua. One of
unread,
Rotorua Sprints
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help...... I'm running to learn to sail in Rotorua. One of
10/5/25
Chris Mitchell
9/2/25
Fw: Rotorua Sprints 18 & 19 October 2025.
Hi all see below, Sprints Regatta at Lake Rotorua. Lots of room for people to sleep/park at our place
unread,
Fw: Rotorua Sprints 18 & 19 October 2025.
Hi all see below, Sprints Regatta at Lake Rotorua. Lots of room for people to sleep/park at our place
9/2/25
Derek Snow
2
5/15/25
Wakatere Winter Series
Hi First races are this Sunday. See https://www.wakatere.org.nz/2025-senior-class-winter-series/ for
unread,
Wakatere Winter Series
Hi First races are this Sunday. See https://www.wakatere.org.nz/2025-senior-class-winter-series/ for
5/15/25
Paul Moriarty
, …
Derek Snow
4
5/2/25
Carbotec Taikata Sailing Club Regatta
Like you Mike, I'd go if there was sufficient interest. It's where I learnt to sail. It is
unread,
Carbotec Taikata Sailing Club Regatta
Like you Mike, I'd go if there was sufficient interest. It's where I learnt to sail. It is
5/2/25
Paul Moriarty
4/27/25
Carbon tiller extensions
Hi all, I've managed to source some well priced carbon tiller extensions $100 so I was going to
unread,
Carbon tiller extensions
Hi all, I've managed to source some well priced carbon tiller extensions $100 so I was going to
4/27/25
Derek Snow
4/22/25
Northland/NI Champs
Hi We only had 2 sailors wanting to sail at Whangaruru so I'll inform the organisers that we won
unread,
Northland/NI Champs
Hi We only had 2 sailors wanting to sail at Whangaruru so I'll inform the organisers that we won
4/22/25
Derek Snow
,
Mike Jones
3
4/15/25
NI Champs/Northland Champs
Sorry, forgot to mention the dates—Saturday and Sunday of ANZAC weekend, ie 26 & 27 April. ——————
unread,
NI Champs/Northland Champs
Sorry, forgot to mention the dates—Saturday and Sunday of ANZAC weekend, ie 26 & 27 April. ——————
4/15/25
Chris Mitchell
, …
Derek Snow
5
3/25/25
NATS NOR
Hi There was a mistake in my previous table that was confusing. The first column is the current rule
unread,
NATS NOR
Hi There was a mistake in my previous table that was confusing. The first column is the current rule
3/25/25