My Castration: An Update.

roysche...@yahoo.com

Jan 24, 2007, 9:10:57 PM1/24/07
Three days ago I had my testicles removed. I was unable to locate an
MD to perform the procdure but I was able to locate a Veternarian that
agreed to do it for me.
It took about 20 minutes and the only pain I had was from the sutures.
I am able to urinate fine and the blood in my urine cleared up the
first day.

I am having a problem though.
I am unable to get an erection nor can I ejaculate.

I have read that this function will return to normal after 10 days or
so.
I sure hope so because I wouldn't want to screw that up.
I was hoping to somehow retain the ability to orgasm when I have my
full SRS surgery.
Kisses and hugs,
Roy

Roy Schestowitz

Jan 24, 2007, 10:28:09 PM1/24/07

Damian O'Leary

Jan 24, 2007, 11:25:03 PM1/24/07
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ roysche...@yahoo.com ] on Thursday 25 January 2007 02:10 \__
>
>> Three days ago I had my testicles removed. I was unable to locate an
>> MD to perform the procdure but I was able to locate a Veternarian that
>> agreed to do it for me.
>> It took about 20 minutes and the only pain I had was from the sutures.
>> I am able to urinate fine and the blood in my urine cleared up the
>> first day.
>>
>> I am having a problem though.
>> I am unable to get an erection nor can I ejaculate.
>>
>> I have read that this function will return to normal after 10 days or
>> so.
>> I sure hope so because I wouldn't want to screw that up.
>> I was hoping to somehow retain the ability to orgasm when I have my
>> full SRS surgery.
>> Kisses and hugs,
>> Roy
>
> This was posted by an imposter. Please ignore the troll.

Please stop hyping your own google ratings about your sex change. Some of us
had already killfiled your other sock puppet and your replies just bring
them to our attention. Regardless, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Ed

Jan 25, 2007, 10:00:36 AM1/25/07

lobo

Jan 25, 2007, 10:05:32 AM1/25/07
plonk...............

The Ghost In The Machine

Jan 25, 2007, 12:27:01 PM1/25/07
In comp.os.linux.advocacy, roysche...@yahoo.com
<roysche...@yahoo.com>
wrote
on 24 Jan 2007 18:10:57 -0800
<1169691057....@s48g2000cws.googlegroups.com>:

> Three days ago I had my testicles removed. I was unable to locate an

[rest snipped]

Is that you, Brice Wellington?

#191, ewi...@earthlink.net
Useless C++ Programming Idea #1123133:
void f(FILE * fptr, char *p) { fgets(p, sizeof(p), fptr); }

Dr. Bill

Jan 25, 2007, 3:52:55 PM1/25/07

Hi Roy,
I hate it that you asked a veternarian to castrate you! I offered my
assistance to do that routine job:
http://www.bmezine.com/title/2003/castrate.jpg Now you will never get an
erection nor ejaculate again, ever! You could easily get a BSE infection
from a vet too, did you realize that when you asked the vet to "do" you? I'm
very disappointed! Creutzfeld-Jacob disease might be your destiny now (loss
of memory and personality changes. As CJD progresses, patients gradually
lose all control of their minds and bodies and then they die a painfull
death). You proved to be the stupid linuxfuck you are, nobody can help you
now!

The God of Odd Statements

Jan 27, 2007, 6:51:45 PM1/27/07
On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:52:55 +0100, Dr. Bill did most oddly state:

Or maybe you're just talking to a frogger, Windoze-brane.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; Chung Convict #39
Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Fredbot == SameAsB4 == TGOOS

"You are stalking me, even after I thrashed ya." -- PorchMonkey4Life,
a veritable combination of Sherlock Holmes and Doc Savage for the 21st
Century. No, really. Would I lie? MID: <zaUqh.2972$E35.415@trnddc02>

"He unleashes a fecal explosion he time he posts. He uses so many nyms
because he gets beaten so easily and so convincingly in flame wars and
tries to hide behind nyms in the hopes of getting a fresh start. To bad
for him that his lameness keep shining through like a beacon for all
tards (e.g., SameAs$B4, Demon Spawn, Barbara's Pus$y, FredBot,
TGOOS, ......, etc)" -- Monkey-man identifies <jitter> as me, among
others, in broken English, in MID: <Z_Xqh.3167$E35.215@trnddc02>

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<Xns98355D29419...@69.28.186.121>
"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes

The Secretary of HomIntern

Jan 27, 2007, 8:54:33 PM1/27/07
Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

roysche...@yahoo.com

Feb 7, 2007, 6:12:22 PM2/7/07

Thanks to everyone for your support!
Roy