Excel - Comments are out of alinement

Richard

Dec 21, 2007, 5:26:23 PM12/21/07
When I choose to show my comments they are all a
thousand rows down. I have about a hundred of them. Do I have to straighten
them all one at a time are is there someway I can straighten all of them to
be with the cell they belong too. I am trying to save myself about 2 or 3
hours of work.

Richard

why?

Dec 21, 2007, 6:33:45 PM12/21/07

This is where you mean that when you click on a cell wih a comment, the
comment box can be close/far above/below the cell.

Seen that, well well Excel 2003 seems to be different from earlier
versions, the same size box, sam eshort pointer and same angle.

There is a lot you can do, alter lines, text, size , box size, move.

That looks like a small macro to set the values you want to change.

Try the MS Excel ngs, via your

Usenet service,
MS web communities,
MS news server,
and Google groups.
http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33607952&expand=1

Look in 24HSHD
for how to access via the MS methods.

In 2003 saved as HTML all the formatting is there

<v:shape id="_x0000_s1027" type="#_x0000_t202"
style='position:absolute;

margin-left:107.25pt;margin-top:-7.5pt;width:108pt;height:68.25pt;z-index:3;
visibility:visible' fillcolor="infoBackground [80]"
o:insetmode="auto">
<v:fill color2="infoBackground [80]"/>
<v:shadow on="t" color="black" obscured="t"/>
<v:path o:connecttype="none"/>
<v:textbox style='mso-direction-alt:auto'/>
<x:ClientData ObjectType="Note">
<x:MoveWithCells/>
<x:SizeWithCells/>
<x:AutoFill>False</x:AutoFill>
<x:Row>6</x:Row>
<x:Column>1</x:Column>
<x:Author>mstn</x:Author>
<x:Visible/>
</x:ClientData>
</v:shape></xml><![endif]--><![if !vml]><span
style='mso-ignore:vglayout'><![endif]>

If you want to script that and load / resave as XLS to see what happens.

>Richard

Me