Chris Writes About General Mark Milley

Michael Ejercito

Oct 1, 2021, 10:46:52 AM10/1/21
https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=379970&p=4514281#post4514281

"When does Milley get squashed like a bug? If you can get away with
treason, and even be PRAISED for it, who gives a shit about petty
insubordination?

It's like Guillotining Wenona Ryder for shoplifting cosmetics while
giving Bernie Madoff the Presidential Medal of Freedom."- Christopher
Charles Morton, dba Deanimator

https://www.avg.com

Loose Cannon

Oct 1, 2021, 3:54:15 PM10/1/21
On Fri, 1 Oct 2021 07:46:44 -0700, Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=379970&p=4514281#post4514281
>

>"When does Milley get squashed like a bug? If you can get away with
>treason, and even be PRAISED for it, who gives a shit about petty
>insubordination?
>
>It's like Guillotining Wenona Ryder for shoplifting cosmetics while
>giving Bernie Madoff the Presidential Medal of Freedom."- Christopher
>Charles Morton, dba Deanimator

Nobody gives a rat's ass what an uppity coon thinks, except for gooks
who are too stupid to have an opinion of their own.

Michael Ejercito

Oct 3, 2021, 11:35:16 PM10/3/21
There is nothing coon about Chris.

Here are more of his comments about this subject matter.

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=379970&page=6&p=4514497#post4514497

"It apparently doesn't apply to Marxists, the gender-deranged,
Islamists and assorted other nutcases and traitors."

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=379970&p=4514801#post4514801

"Anybody who thinks that petty insubordination isn't ok, but TREASON is
ok is an idiot.

Prosecute BOTH or NEITHER."

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=379970&p=4514843#post4514843

"Compared to Milley's crimes, what this guy did is insignificant to the
nth degree.

Again, we vigorously prosecute petty insubordination but applaud TREASON?

It's like hanging Alec Baldwin for screaming at his daughter in a
voicemail while giving Scott Peterson the Presidential Medal of Freedom."

https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=379970&p=4514863#post4514863

"At this point, bitching about an LtC talking out of turn while turning
a blind eye to TREASON is like saying to Col. Tibbetts, "Two wrongs
don't make a right"... while standing on top of a pile of raped and
murdered schoolgirls in the ruins of Manila."