QUADROPHENIA on HAlloween

Aig914

Aug 26, 1995, 3:00:00 AM8/26/95
This is a high-energy album, worthy of the Halloween treatment.
Anyone who feels the same should get in touch with me to discuss it.

RunawayJ2

Sep 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/5/95
I am a huge Who fan and have been trying to think of a good choice -
QUADROPHENIA would be the BEST album to see on Halloween
Spread the word and mail in many votes for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
E-mail me at Runa...@aol.com

my name is Jim

Jeff Gretz

Sep 6, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/6/95
In article <41o20j$l...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, aig...@aol.com (Aig914) writes:
>This is a high-energy album, worthy of the Halloween treatment.
>Anyone who feels the same should get in touch with me to discuss it.

I agree, I think that the songs Quadrophenia and Love Reign O'er Me especially
would be fucking amazing. Also, imagine Fishman doing the spoken part of Bell
Boy. It would be hilarious.

JDD12373

Sep 7, 1995, 3:00:00 AM9/7/95
I'm glad you agree with me. It's about time people realized how great

Marc Dynder

Oct 17, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/17/95
CHONG ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Definitelly a must see those kids are
roadhouse. peace in CT