Halloween Figured OUt!!!

Matthew Hoffman

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

how come noone has talked about the talking heads????
there is the take me to the river debut in novemeber of last year...and
ive heard of an alleged once in a lifetime tease in august (15?)...i think
that htis may happen and if the david bowie>take me to the river>david
bowie is what it may be...did they play any of The Who before halloween of
last year???i think that if they did...than they are goin to play talking
heads...dont know which album...but i think its a good possibility...
matt

RotaryBill

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

We'll they did play a little of my generation during the insanely long
Tweezer at Finger Lakes in 95. I really do not know much of the talking
heads tunes. Buit did they have a recent album out in the past 2 years?
Maybe it will be collective soul, they played a little of shine on NYE.
But I really hope it isnt. Hoping for some zappa.

billy

"She likes artichoke hearts like me, she likes corn...corn on the cob" Al.
S of moe.