UK Alarm Control Panel

Dean Benson

May 2, 2001, 3:26:24 PM5/2/01
Hi there.

Can anyone recommend a control panel for my UK house that will do
the following (at least):

- Replace my current control panel (Paragon) with the new one
- Be able to handle my current wired PIRs and door sensors
- Be able to handle (maybe) wireless sensors
- Be able to output digital information for logging on my PC (time of
event, type of event (ie door open))
- Be a nice and easy to use panel and be woman proof! (they cant
stand technology! :) )

Thanks in advance any help offered.

Dean

Jack Stevens

May 2, 2001, 11:08:14 PM5/2/01
Dean:

The DSC Power 832 will do all that, except for the computer interface;
however, the panel does have it's own event buffer built in.

--
Jack Stevens

You never fail until you stop trying!
Visit our web site at http://www.alarm-company.com
"Dean Benson" <de...@NOSPAMvisualsoft.co.uk> wrote in message

Matt P

May 5, 2001, 6:31:53 PM5/5/01

"Dean Benson" <de...@NOSPAMvisualsoft.co.uk> wrote in message

Easy! It's gotta be a Comfort system (www.comfort.org.uk)

Cheers,
Matt P
London

T.Andrews

May 7, 2001, 3:23:20 PM5/7/01
What about Scantronic Panels

What area are you in i might be able to help

Terry

Andrews Security

csr

May 16, 2001, 2:02:47 PM5/16/01
Most Gardner Technology panels have all the features at a lower cost than
the DSC.