PING: Keith Allen

Alex Threlfall

Jan 19, 2006, 2:27:22 PM1/19/06
Anyone dealing with Keith atm?

Sold me a Duff switch & promised some SCSI drives in it's place, hasn't
responded to my emails recently.

Keith - if you're reading this please contact me ASAP otherwise i'll be
resorting to dropping by at some point in the next few weeks when i'm in
london.
--
Alex Threlfall
Cyberprog New Media

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 2:36:11 PM1/19/06
I want to apologise for taking so long to refund you re: 10.2gb hard
drive. I suppose I was being arrogant about it. I hope you get a
response out of this guy but do you think visiting is wise (he *may* be
a nutter).

I hope that is just an attempt to get him to respond.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 3:05:11 PM1/19/06
Sorry should of emailed you. If Keith's reading this I hope you (unlike
me) forfill your obligations to Alex. I wouldn't want him to get ugly
(he *may* be a nutter!).

Derek Leatham

Jan 19, 2006, 3:14:24 PM1/19/06
<nickleli...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You cant help yourself can you - are you going to infect every fucking
thread in this newsgroup with your irrelevant shite?

Nick Just fucking .... go and die or something similarly useful you fucking
spastic.

Alex Threlfall

Jan 19, 2006, 3:14:15 PM1/19/06
In article <1137701110.9...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
nickleli...@hotmail.com says...

> Sorry should of emailed you. If Keith's reading this I hope you (unlike
> me) forfill your obligations to Alex. I wouldn't want him to get ugly
> (he *may* be a nutter!).

I am a nutter, have you seen www.letsblowitup.com ?

Alex Threlfall

Jan 19, 2006, 3:15:55 PM1/19/06
nickleli...@hotmail.com says...
Nope, if he doesn't respond i'll be paying him a visit to get a refund.
I have a *long* memory :)

Don't worry Nick, I don't hold any grudge against you :)

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 3:17:47 PM1/19/06
I know I shouldn't respond becuase this message is intended to annoy me
into responding. The thing with you is you can't get away with it
becuase you have no reputation on here. I've already shown you to be a
troll in the other thread yet you are so stupid you troll me.

You obviously don't care about your reputation either. Anyway I don't
really care if you want to troll - troll away. I believe everyone has a
right to post whatever they want to a newsgroup. I hope you are
satisfied with my response and if you want to troll me again feel free.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 4:33:48 PM1/19/06
I had a look at your site and I`m still not convinced your a nutter.
You just seem to engage in strange activities (no offence intended).
Its possible that you are a nutter who has no previous convictions or
that you have done time for violent offences that we don't know about.
As a former customer of mine I would like to think your just a bit
strange rather then dangerous. Certainly you weren't the main
protagonist when things got ugly even though you were the only one who
had a legitimate right to be. Of course I am out of reach if it would
of been possible to visit me maybe you would. Perhaps it would of been
better to threaten legal action rather then confrontation ?

Alex Threlfall

Jan 19, 2006, 5:26:13 PM1/19/06
nickleli...@hotmail.com says...
Depends on the sum involved :) In your case it probably wouldn't be
worth a visit on it's own, nor legal action, but you'd probably have me
drop by next time i was in your area :)

I end up in all kinds of places week by week so who knows :)

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 5:43:48 PM1/19/06
Its interesting that I used the word protagonist. It maybe the conflict
caused on here is not trolls baiting each other but rather protagonist
vs antagonist.

Odie Ferrous

Jan 19, 2006, 5:49:21 PM1/19/06

Hey, Nick - Alex himself is a nutter.

He's 6 foot 8 1/2 inches tall, built like a brick [outbuilding, to be
polite] and carries a baseball bat and a crowbar with him wherever he
goes. In his trouser pocket.

He's not someone you want to "bump into" on a dark night in a deserted
alleyway.

Odie

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 6:28:50 PM1/19/06
I thought as much ;)

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 8:24:53 PM1/19/06
I've obviously upset the antagonists on this newsgroup as they are now
trying to antagonise me by signing me up for football websites with the
password: wanker its just a shame they don't have my phone number

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 9:15:04 PM1/19/06
This seems to be the kind of person I`m dealing with
http://tinyurl.com/7v6q5 they actually made me believe it was my fault.
I shall use killfiles in future instead of trying to argue with these
idiots. My mistake never realised people could be so stupid.

A. J. Moss

Jan 19, 2006, 9:17:03 PM1/19/06
Alex Threlfall wrote:
> I am a nutter, have you seen www.letsblowitup.com ?

"Hey, Keith!

I gave the hardware you sold me the letsblowitup treatment,
and now it doesn't work. I want my money back!"

Alex Threlfall

Jan 19, 2006, 9:34:03 PM1/19/06
In article <43D01771...@hotmail.com>, Odie_f...@hotmail.com
says...
Indeed :) Thanks Odie ;)

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 9:58:43 PM1/19/06
I should've realised they were antagonistic troublemakers when they
start posted offensive messages. You will notice I posted nothing
offensive towards anyone although I did bait them somewhat. I didn't
realise how fucked up these people are in that they will result to
posting offensive messages. I`m talking about people like Hellraiser,
Zoidberg, A.Lee they all share something in common they are supposed to
be respected members of this newsgroup.

People like Jules, GB, Bill Jillians, Humphreys, Odie, Geoff Winkless,
JC & nog are not the problem. There is definetely something antagonist
about Tomlinson and Barker. Except Tomlinson never posted anything
offensive. I have learned from my mistakes.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 19, 2006, 10:22:51 PM1/19/06
I hope that isn't a subtle reference to when I sold Threlfall a hard
drive and he installed it in a Compaq and then wanted his money back. I
honestly believe that it got damaged in the post and I was to arrogant
to acknowledge this at first so please don't blame him.

I`m sure its just humour however.

Message has been deleted

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 8:43:35 AM1/20/06
To Neil Barker (angtagonist & troublemaker)

Once again I`m not responding to this message becuase it offends me or
antagonises me - remember I`m a protagonist (often the hero).

Whats really fucked up about you is you pretend to have the geniune
concerns of the newsgroup at heart when really your nothing more then a
troublemaker.

That's why I don't believe in ng police argument no-one with any sense
would really give a shit if someone posts off-topic. Neither do you -
you just use it as an excuse to start trouble.

I actually thought maybe I was wrong about you but all you've done is
prove me right. I`m sorry you are the way you are becuase you won't win
friends or get much respect something which I always will (even if I am
guilty of baiting the likes of you).

I suppose by not taking offensive or being antagonised I am baiting
you. By the way setting the follow-up to reply to alt.idiots is not
clever and it doesn't antagonise me or offend me.

Its about the only thing left you can do to try to protect yourself
from my reply which is inevitable (protagonist can't resist
antagonists) and it further damages your reputation. Although you
obviously don't give a shit about it and neither do give a shit about
mine.

I hope you are satisfied with my reply on alt.idiots a group you are no
doubt a regular contributor.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 11:24:17 AM1/20/06
For anyone who doesn't know what a protagonist is;

>From the Concise Oxford;

protagonist n. Chief person in drama or plot of story; leading person
in
contest, principal performer; advocate or champion of course, method,
etc.

Sound familiar ? The tragedy is you are probably an intelligent guy
probably more intelligent then me. Maybe that's why you do it.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 11:51:33 AM1/20/06
In sick little mind you probably think I`m an idiot for replying to
you. After all only an idiot would be offended or antagonised by you.
In actual fact your the idiot for posting it your just to fucked up to
see it.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 12:05:03 PM1/20/06
Your dealing with a protagonist not an idiot you should realise that
all attempts to oppose me are futile.

Dr Zoidberg

Jan 20, 2006, 12:11:12 PM1/20/06
nickleli...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Your dealing with a protagonist not an idiot you should realise that
> all attempts to oppose me are futile.

Nick , this thread has nothing to do with you yet 14 of the 23 posts are you
having a conversation with yourself.

Your medication clearly isn't working. I'd suggest a trip back to the
doctors ASAP

--
Alex

Sig on old laptop - new one coming soon.
www.drzoidberg.co.uk www.ebayfaq.co.uk

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 1:58:37 PM1/20/06
Like I said opposition is futile. Your obviously hurting please don't
do anything stupid to yourselves on account of me. Perhaps its best to
killfile me then try to oppose your only making fools of yourselves.
You think I`m that stupid to believe I ain't getting through to you.
Why did you reply ?

Dr Zoidberg

Jan 20, 2006, 2:19:28 PM1/20/06
nickleli...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Like I said opposition is futile. Your obviously hurting please don't
> do anything stupid to yourselves on account of me. Perhaps its best to
> killfile me then try to oppose your only making fools of yourselves.

Hehehehe , funniest thing I've read in ages.

> You think I`m that stupid

I actually think you are more stupid

> to believe I ain't getting through to you.

I'm off to the cinema and a meal with my girlfriend tonight.
Rest assured i won't give you a moment's thought.

> Why did you reply ?

I was a bit bored at work and had a couple of minutes to kill.
Remind me what job you have again Nick?
--
Alex

Hermes: "We can't afford that! Especially not Zoidberg!"
Zoidberg: "They took away my credit cards!"

www.drzoidberg.co.uk
www.ebayfaq.co.uk

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 2:29:03 PM1/20/06
Like I said opposition is futile. It appears I am getting through to
you but on the wrong level. Stop replying to me your only fooling
yourself.

Message has been deleted

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 5:26:12 PM1/20/06
I would like to retract a comment I made in the "stupidiest thread
ever" that all idiots stick together. I didn't know it at the time but
what I really meant was all antagonists stick together. Whether
antagonists are stupid is subjective. They only reason they oppose me
is becuase I`m a protagonist. I think the only way we can come to an
agreement is to killfile each other. Can we agree on this at least ?

Odie Ferrous

Jan 20, 2006, 5:55:38 PM1/20/06
Dr Zoidberg wrote:

> nickleli...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Like I said opposition is futile. Your obviously hurting please don't
> > do anything stupid to yourselves on account of me. Perhaps its best to
> > killfile me then try to oppose your only making fools of yourselves.
>
> Hehehehe , funniest thing I've read in ages.
>
> > You think I`m that stupid
>
> I actually think you are more stupid
>
> > to believe I ain't getting through to you.
>
> I'm off to the cinema and a meal with my girlfriend tonight.
> Rest assured i won't give you a moment's thought.

Hope you haven't booked to see Bareback Mounting...

Odie
(It's really, really, really boring.)

Dr Zoidberg

Jan 20, 2006, 6:09:21 PM1/20/06
Odie Ferrous wrote:

> Dr Zoidberg wrote:
>>
>> I'm off to the cinema and a meal with my girlfriend tonight.
>> Rest assured i won't give you a moment's thought.
>>

> Hope you haven't booked to see Bareback Mounting...

Nope , Underworld Evolution which was good fun.
Nothing earthshattering , but a nice horror/action film

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 6:11:32 PM1/20/06
Odie

I`m not quite sure of the point your making. Are you implying that
Zoidberg is practicing gay love on this thread and that you find his
posts boring. Or that this thread is more interesting then the
controversy of Bareback Mounting. Or is it just a general hope you
haven't booked to see Bareback Mountain becuause its boring. In which
case why Bareback Mounting? What is the point of your post?

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 6:53:59 PM1/20/06
Firstly I am not a homosexual despite showing geniune compassion for
Zoidberg in the comment "your obviously hurting". I fear for his mental
stability and what might happen when he realises he has lost whatever
argument he is opposing me with.

Of course there was a defenite attempt to affirm his sexuality in the
post which would suggest that he may have homosexual urges toward me
which he is trying to subdue.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 7:42:39 PM1/20/06
Certainly someone with his predispostion towards antagonistism may in
fact oppose homosexuality and anything other then the "social norm"
hence his attempt to look normal by saying he has a girlfriend a job
and goes to the pictures.

He may also be saying that I am a wanker with no job. Which was
probably intended to antagonise me in to posting something offensive
towards him. I certainly ain't going down to his "level".

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 9:11:16 PM1/20/06
Anyway I said my peice. If any of the antagonistic twats I`ve suckered
in the last few days still think they can dig themselves out of the
mess they've caused themselves by attacking me in some fucked up way.
Feel free - alternatively we can agree to killfile each other for the
benefit of the newsgroup. Alternatively email your antagonistic crap to
me I enjoy a laugh.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 9:59:23 PM1/20/06
It is evident by some of their postings that these these pricks
actually think they're funny. I despise the way they huddle together
like sad little twats after I`ve humiliated them once again its the
only way they can make themselves feel better. I don't think they
realise no one finds them funny (except themselves) they are just
obnoxious morons. I don't care to killfile them becuase everytime they
respond I just humiliate them with I enjoy immensely. If I killfiled
them then they could post whatever they like without recourse I prefer
to humiliate them for my own pleasure.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 10:24:18 PM1/20/06
Some of the people who post here are genuinely funny and I have plenty
of time for them you will notice the sad twats have one thing in common
a non-existant sense of humour. The only thing they find funny is
trying to humiliate other people which they are terrible at and I end
up humiliating them which gives me pleasure becuase they are only twats
after all. I think some of them are actually offended by a real sense
of humour as they don't have one themselves.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 20, 2006, 11:40:12 PM1/20/06
Maybe I`m being too hard on them perhaps they can't help it. Its
probably pathological. Its a sickness they can't help. It could just be
at a clash of personalities and/or sense of humour. Hellraiser for
example is either a pathological liar or has a completely different
sense of humour to me. Either way I enjoy showing up him to be the terd
I believe he is. Same goes for all the other pricks who are annoyed but
are deluding themselves into thinking they were just trolling. I really
don't care about their opinions they aren't worth shit they obviously
care about mine hence the pathetic attempts to abuse me and/or make
themselves feel better or pretend they were just trolling.

If they reply to this with the same crap about how I should take my
medication or how no one is reading this or how they were just trolling
it just proves otherwise and they are stupid enough to think it
doesn't. They have a right to defend themselves I suppose but abusing
me or pretending they or no-one cares is not the right way to go about
it. They are in denial.

Dr Zoidberg

Jan 21, 2006, 3:19:37 AM1/21/06
nickleli...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Maybe <snip>

Hmmmmmm , seven replies to yourself in a row.
I think thats a record even for you.

<fx:dangles more stinky bait>

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 11:42:43 AM1/21/06
To Zoidberg (antagonist & troublemaker)

Your so predictable thats what makes you uninteresting and easy to
humiliate. You continue to oppose me with your deluded shite. You think

I actually care ? Or that anyone cares ? I am perfectly entitled to
write as many posts as I like. Your deluded opinions really don't
matter to me and I wish you wouldn't try to oppose me with them.

I think your problem is you don't think usenet is for personalities so
you oppose anyone that has one. That would explain why none of your
posts contain any substance or humour. Perhaps the reason for this is
becuase you really have no personality and are attracted to people that

have.

That would explain why you would want to engage in a conversation with
me after having been humiliated. You must enjoy being humiliated. Thats

what it boils down to.

Dr Zoidberg

Jan 21, 2006, 11:53:12 AM1/21/06
nickleli...@hotmail.com wrote:
> To Zoidberg (antagonist & troublemaker)

Ah , third time lucky then Nick

> I think your problem is you don't think usenet is for personalities so
> you oppose anyone that has one.

Trouble is you have more than just the one.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 11:54:15 AM1/21/06
Anyway there is obviously no point trying to reason with you as you are
just a sad little nobody. Thats probably why you do it. You such a
deluded twat you probably are jealous of me and think that I`m a
somebody when in actual fact I am a nobody I`m just not a sad one like
you. I`m going to killfile you now becuase you've only proved what a
waste of space you are. You don't even agree to killfile me becuase you
want the attention of a nobody how sad is that ?

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 12:02:31 PM1/21/06
If you think I post becuase I think I`m deluded enough to believe I`m a
somebody for posting on a newsgroup your sadly mistaken. I just post
becuase I have nothing better to do (I have no life). Your wasting your
time trying to prove something I already know. It won't stop me posting
however whether I am a nobody or not. Like I can't stop a sad nobody
like you. So the solution is the killfile.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 12:14:32 PM1/21/06
I actually think you *are* deluded enough to think your a somebody
thats why you oppose anyone who you percieve as a somebody or a nobody
who you percieve as trying to be a somebody. I never said I was a
somebody or that I`m trying to be a somebody I`m just me (somebody and
nobody doesn't come into it). Maybe you are a somebody and I am wrong
about you. Although I didn't think posting to a newsgroup made someone
a somebody. Maybe I`m wrong and we're both somebodies although I
thought we were both nobodies. If you think of yourself as a somebody
thats fine I'm not trying to prove your not just disagree with the
shite you post.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 12:27:18 PM1/21/06
Anyway I am a nobody now please killfile me I`m not worth your
attention. Unless you are somebody who likes the attention of nobodies.
I don't want the attention of anybody (somebody or nobody). If people
reply to a post of mine or I reply to a post of theirs it doesn't mean
we're somebodies or we're nobodies we're just posting a message on a
computer connected to the Internet. Anybody can do that and I am a
testament to that. I think anybody should be allowed to post and read
this newsgroup whether they are somebody or nobody you probably just
want somebodies here or only nobodies I`m not sure which.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 12:34:44 PM1/21/06
You can't stop a nobody from posting messages to the Internet unless
they're offensive. You have to accept there are millions of people in
the world using the Internet and not everybody is a somebody. I am
unfortunately a nobody who posts which obviously offends you becuase
you either think your a somebody (and nobodies shouldnt post) or your a
nobody and think nobodies shouldnt post. Not everyone can be a somebody
and not everyone can be a nobody (eg the Queen).

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 12:40:01 PM1/21/06
I`m just a nobody who doesn't give a shit if he posts off topic or
replies to his own post. Thats why anybody (somebody or nobody) cant
oppose me. You can't oppose someone who just doesn't care if he's a
somebody or nobody. I`m just an anybody a Joe Bloggs or John Doe my
name just happens to be Nick Le Lievre.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 12:59:08 PM1/21/06
Maybe by thinking of myself as an anybody I am actually a nobody in
denial. I don't think in terms of somebody or nobody but if I was to
classify myself in that category then I would obviously say I`m a
nobody. That's a fact which I`m not disputing. It doesn't take much of
an anybody to get a computer, get an ISP account, get a usenet account
and post a message to this newsgroup. Maybe thats what you oppose.

Paul Harper

Jan 21, 2006, 1:03:20 PM1/21/06
On 21 Jan 2006 08:39:26 -0800, nickleli...@hotmail.com wrote:

>Your so predictable thats what makes you uninteresting and easy to
>humiliate. You continue to oppose me with your deluded shite. You think
>I actually care ? Or that anyone cares ? I am perfectly entitled to
>write as many posts as I like. Your deluded opinions really don't
>matter to me and I wish you wouldn't try to oppose me with them.
>

>I think your problem is you don't think usenet is for personalities so

>you oppose anyone that has one. That would explain why none of your
>posts contain any substance or humour. Perhaps the reason for this is
>becuase you really have no personality and are attracted to people that
>have.
>
>That would explain why you would want to engage in a conversation with
>me after having been humiliated. You must enjoy being humiliated. Thats
>what it boils down to.

While it may possibly be a debate, if a short one, as to whether or
not you have a personality, it is certainly true that you are a
clueless fuckwit who can't use a newsreader properly.

In your white heat of misplaced indignation you are posting messages
all over usenet to groups who have no care whether or not you exist.
The computer adverts group may choose to indulge your puerile
teddy-throwing, but I very much doubt the membership of the other
groups you've been polluting give a shit one way of the other.

Either grow up, or get a clue, or for the sake of the future of
humanity get a vasectomy. But please don't post again until a
semblance of a clue is attained.

Paul.

--
. Bill Maher: "Tulips aren't flowers, they're gay onions"
. A .sig is all well and good, but it's no substitute for a personality

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 1:08:01 PM1/21/06
My point is most people don't care who the fuck I am nobody somebody or
anybody if they want to partake in a thread which I`m involved in they
do so of their own free choice. Their motivations for doing this are
entirely thier own although I wouldn't of thought it was becuase I was
a nobody somebody or anybody. My point is its only you that cares about
this I don't thats why you or anybody can't oppose me whether they see
themselves as nobodies somebodies or anybodies. Opposing me is a waste
of time if you do it becuase you think I`m somebody nobody or anybody.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 1:58:04 PM1/21/06
Maybe you know you can't oppose me psychologically so you try to offend
me instead. If you trying to oppose me psychologically by offending me
it won't work. The only way you can oppose me is too be stronger then
me psychologically which is what you trying to do but it won't work cos
its just offence.

nickleli...@hotmail.com

Jan 21, 2006, 2:08:15 PM1/21/06
You may well be stronger then me physically which is why you try to
offend me psychologically as it doesn't take someone with more then
half a brain cell psychologically to write your abuse (the equivalent
of having a physical fight). Remember the pen is mightier than the
sword. Anyway this is enough from this nobody. If you want to waste
time trying to oppose a nobody feel free but I suggest you killfile me.

Paul Harper

Jan 21, 2006, 3:44:50 PM1/21/06
On Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:37:17 -0000, "Nick Le Lievre"
<nickle...@jerseymail.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>It was crossposted here by the idiot in question.

No. Wrong.

The "idiot" in question would be the one that wrote the message then
sent it to the newsgroup in question without bothering to check where
he was sending it.

Clue: That was you. You were the first person to pollute this
newsgroup with your rubbish thread. *You* are the idiot in question.