Runkeeper export?

Harry Tasker

Apr 24, 2013, 10:17:56 AM4/24/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

do you plan to do an export to runkeeper.com?

Regards

Harry

Petr Nalevka

May 17, 2013, 6:31:33 PM5/17/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hello Harry,

we have this as a longer term plan.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr

Harry

Best regards,

Petr

Michael McNeil

May 18, 2013, 12:19:31 PM5/18/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com, pe...@nalevka.com
Looks like those of us who have Runkeeper on android are not happy that Sleep Cycle is not available on the Android, and some of us have stumbled across Sleep As Android and are disappointed that it does not connect to RunKeeper.

Perhaps I should have bought a Iphone.

Anyhow, it would be good if Sleep would step up to the bat and integrate with RunKeeper.

Amedee Van Gasse

May 22, 2013, 6:50:06 PM5/22/13
Op zaterdag 18 mei 2013 00:31:33 UTC+2 schreef Petr Nalevka het volgende:

Hello Harry,

we have this as a longer term plan.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr

Hello Petr,

What help do you need to get Runkeeper integration in Sleep as Android? Do you need additional development bandwidth, testing,... ?
Is there any way that anyone of the Runkeeper users can roll up their sleeves and help out?

I've been reading at the Runkeeper development blog at http://developer.runkeeper.com/healthgraph/sleep-sets and at a sleep-export.csv, and I feel like I could write a standalone upload application in a couple of weeks time, if I can really focus (and get enough sleep). But I don't want to be a rogue developer if you are already working on this feature.

Also if you can use help on any other part of development, testing, documentation, user support,... please speak up!

Thank you.

--
Amedee

Neil Howard

Jun 30, 2013, 7:30:56 AM6/30/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
I would also like to see export to RunKeeper, which I use to link with the Withings wireless scales and app.
How far into the future do you see a link being made, to Runkeeper?

If it's going to be a long time I'll probably get Withings Pulse, and use that for sleep tracking instead, but would rather not buy it if I dont have too.

Thanks,

Neil

Petr Nalevka

Jul 6, 2013, 7:56:25 PM7/6/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hello Neil,

I cannot say exactly. Maybe a month? But really cannot promise.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr

Best regards,

Petr

E John Feig

Jul 30, 2013, 2:29:49 AM7/30/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com, pe...@nalevka.com
I'm also interested in this feature. Looking forward to updates.

Dan Ratzlaff

Oct 28, 2013, 3:26:39 PM10/28/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com, pe...@nalevka.com
I would also like to express my desire for this feature.  I voted in the feature poll also.  Runkeeper integration would be wonderful.

Petr Nalevka

Oct 29, 2013, 6:34:01 AM10/29/13
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dan,

thank you for your feedback. The first step was we allowed to send sleep data to the SleepCloud using the SleepCloud Backup add-on. No we have more options how to share the data with other service if the users wants to. We will look into Runkeeper integration at their API and see whether this is realistic or not.

Noah Coccaro

Jan 2, 2014, 2:57:27 PM1/2/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com, pe...@nalevka.com
I've bought the backup add-on -- just looking forward to integration with Withings.

Noah Coccaro

Jan 2, 2014, 6:06:17 PM1/2/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com, pe...@nalevka.com
This 3rd party syncing app might be a good solution -- vote up the suggestion here:

Nicholas A

Feb 7, 2014, 5:59:31 PM2/7/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com, pe...@nalevka.com
Is there any update on this?  It would be pretty awesome to have this feature.

Petr Nalevka

Feb 7, 2014, 6:00:43 PM2/7/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Hello Nicholas,

this is one of our next bigger goals so please stay tuned.

Nicholas A

Feb 7, 2014, 7:11:47 PM2/7/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com, petr.n...@gmail.com, pe...@nalevka.com
Great thanks.  I am still on a trial as I just downloaded the app, but assuming this sort of development continues, I will definitely be a customer soon.

Petr Nalevka

Feb 7, 2014, 7:19:36 PM2/7/14
to Nicholas A, sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much. We do very much appreciate any contribution to our effort.
--
Best regards,

Petr

Евгений Шевчук

Jun 12, 2014, 7:25:40 AM6/12/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr Nalevka

Jun 12, 2014, 8:30:24 AM6/12/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Petr replied

Jun 12 14:30
Hello,

if you have your sleep data in SleepCloud we have recently introduced a connection with Zenobase which allows to download your sleep data with you activities from RunKeeper and correlate them.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Conversation started by sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Jun 12 13:25
I'm also interested in this feature. Looking forward to updates.

{#HS:34017191-747#}
Powered by Help Scout

Jürgen Hüttner

Dec 26, 2014, 3:58:01 AM12/26/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Any news about runkeeper export? I don't really get used to zenobase. Still thinking about runkeeper?

Petr Nalevka

Dec 26, 2014, 10:31:29 AM12/26/14
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Petr

Dec 26 16:31
Hello,

we would like to focus on Google Fit as the next integration. This shall hopefully allow to bring your health data in one place in the longer run..

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Dec 26 9:58

{#HS:62558918-4370#}
Powered by Help Scout

Tiernan OToole

Dec 26, 2014, 10:53:09 AM12/26/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
I like the sound of Google fit support...

--Tiernan

Sent from Acompli

Jürgen Hüttner

Dec 26, 2014, 3:53:33 PM12/26/14
to sleep-as...@googlegroups.com
Am Mittwoch, 24. April 2013 16:17:56 UTC+2 schrieb Harry Tasker:
Ok, thank you. That's great!
Is there a timeline already?

Martin Stava

Dec 27, 2014, 6:39:40 AM12/27/14
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Martin

Dec 27 12:39
Hi,

We do not have integration with Runkeeper planned in any short term. If Runkeeper integrates with Google Fit, this would probably solve the use-case?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Martin Stava
Urbandroid Team

Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Dec 26 21:53

{#HS:62630092-4384#}
Powered by Help Scout

Jiri Richter

May 21, 2015, 8:55:20 AM5/21/15
to Sleep as Android Googlegroup

Jiri replied

May 21, 14:55
Hello everyone,

I've got good news for You! We've just released a beta version of Sleep as Android that integrates with Google Fit.
Now it is possible to give it a try.

You have to be a member of the beta community for having Your Sleep as Android automatically update to the new beta release. How to do it?
  1. Go to this address and join the community.
  2. Afterwards, go here and opt-in to receive the beta releases.
  3. You are good to go! Sleep as Android beta will download to Your device shortly.
Google Fit integration allows You to:
  • upload Your sleep data to Google Fit
  • download sleep data (measured elsewhere) from Google Fit to Sleep as Android
  • automatically add the #sport tag to Your sleep based on activity logged in Google Fit
  • automatically register walking in the night as being awake in sleep record
It would be great if You gave it a shot!

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jiri Richter
Urbandroid Team

Sleep as Android Googlegroup replied

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Dec 26, 16:53
I like the sound of Google fit support...

--Tiernan

Petr replied

Dec 26, 16:31
Hello,

we would like to focus on Google Fit as the next integration. This shall hopefully allow to bring your health data in one place in the longer run..

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Petr Nalevka
Urbandroid Team

Sleep as Android Googlegroup sent a message

Cc: sleep-as...@googlegroups.com

Dec 26, 9:58