HVAC Health Update

HVAC

Jul 22, 2017, 7:34:54 AM7/22/17

First of all. Thank you for all the kind notes I've received. There are many here who read but do not post.

I still cannot eat solid food. It sort of makes me choke and gets stuck in my throat. So I'm still doing 6 cans of Jevity per day along with massive amounts of water, juice and coffee. Since I'm trying to put on weight, I drink a chocolate or coffee frappe just about everyday.

Over the last couple months I began walking. Started out with about a half mile. Now I'm up to my personal best since I caught the cancer of 3-1/4 miles yesterday.

I'm trying to be careful and not push it too fast. I use a GPS tracking app to measure distance and keep a log for me. It really helps.

When the weather cools a bit I'm hoping to begin running again. Some of you old timers here recall when I used to run almost every day.

I just really enjoy being out doors. This cancer stole my life and this is me fighting back.

Again, thank you all for the well wishes. Looks like the doctor who told me I had 6 months to live is gonna have to wait just a bit longer

john

Jul 22, 2017, 9:01:06 AM7/22/17
HVAC
."..many here who read but do not post.."
And many here who wish you were one of those.

Jevity.
Is.
Cow.

It.
Will.
Kill.
You.

benj

Jul 22, 2017, 6:04:40 PM7/22/17
Can you believe a person who has spent his whole life as a pathological
liar?

Hardblow, you don't "catch" cancer! It comes from the gradual
deterioration of your throat from the constant passage of so many lies
over it. Some believe that is "karma" but that is just kook talk. I,
like HVAC, believe that you can "get away" with anything so long as you
back it up with enough lies. People are so stupid they just accept your
lies as their own thoughts and never bother to check anything or think
for themselves. And HVAC is reclaiming his life by simply piling more
lies on top of lies. This work and Works well!

benj

Jul 22, 2017, 6:09:04 PM7/22/17
John, Eat Death and you become dead. Luckily HVAC does not believe
anything that is not fantasy.

HVAC

Jul 22, 2017, 7:51:14 PM7/22/17
BJ quacked
Hardblow, you don't "catch" cancer! It comes from the gradual
deterioration of your throat from the constant passage of so many lies
over it. Some believe that is "karma" but that is just kook talk.
---------

Well, you're not wrong.

The thing is I make cancer look good. And that's what it's all about.

Fuck your karma

Edward Prochak

Jul 22, 2017, 8:52:43 PM7/22/17
On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 7:34:54 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
> First of all. Thank you for all the kind notes I've received.
> There are many here who read but do not post.

I don't recall sending one, so here's a belated best wishes.

> I still cannot eat solid food. It sort of makes me choke
> and gets stuck in my throat. So I'm still doing 6 cans of
> Jevity per day along with massive amounts of water, juice
> and coffee. Since I'm trying to put on weight, I drink a
> chocolate or coffee frappe just about everyday.

Bummer.
Does Ice cream fit your solid food list?
Do smoothies have the same effect?

> Over the last couple months I began walking. Started out
> with about a half mile. Now I'm up to my personal best
> since I caught the cancer of 3-1/4 miles yesterday.

Congratulations.

> I'm trying to be careful and not push it too fast. I
> use a GPS tracking app to measure distance and keep
> a log for me. It really helps.

I've been using a running app. These really do help show
the progress (or lack of same).

> When the weather cools a bit I'm hoping to begin running
> again. Some of you old timers here recall when I used to
> run almost every day.

Didn't know that. hey how about posting your progress in
walking/running in the running (rec.running) group?
We could use some new voices.

> I just really enjoy being out doors. This cancer stole
> my life and this is me fighting back.
>
> Again, thank you all for the well wishes. Looks like the
> doctor who told me I had 6 months to live is gonna have
> to wait just a bit longer

Good going. Attitude can make a big difference. And treatments
are getting better. I know several people who have "beaten
the odds", and sadly a few who did not.

Good luck.
ed

benj

Jul 22, 2017, 9:32:37 PM7/22/17
On 7/22/2017 8:52 PM, Edward Prochak wrote:
> On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 7:34:54 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
>> First of all. Thank you for all the kind notes I've received.
>> There are many here who read but do not post.
>
> I don't recall sending one, so here's a belated best wishes.

That would be because you can't. Remember he's totally anonymous so you
can't communicate with him which might give away his identity or
location. Have you forgotten he's also a pathological liar? I guess so.

>> I still cannot eat solid food. It sort of makes me choke
>> and gets stuck in my throat. So I'm still doing 6 cans of
>> Jevity per day along with massive amounts of water, juice
>> and coffee. Since I'm trying to put on weight, I drink a
>> chocolate or coffee frappe just about everyday.
>
> Bummer.
> Does Ice cream fit your solid food list?
> Do smoothies have the same effect?

Dead cow is more to his taste. Anyway, John says eating death makes you
dead, but Hardblow never listens to John (or anyone else for that matter)

>> Over the last couple months I began walking. Started out
>> with about a half mile. Now I'm up to my personal best
>> since I caught the cancer of 3-1/4 miles yesterday.
>
> Congratulations.

3-1/4 miles is pretty good after Radiation and Chemo don't you think?
worthy of Praise...If it were actually true of course. HVAC can walk (in
his mind) as many miles a day as he chooses.

>> I'm trying to be careful and not push it too fast. I
>> use a GPS tracking app to measure distance and keep
>> a log for me. It really helps.
>
> I've been using a running app. These really do help show
> the progress (or lack of same).

What YOU (and HVAC) need is a running app where the app does the
running.So much easier to show progress.

>> When the weather cools a bit I'm hoping to begin running
>> again. Some of you old timers here recall when I used to
>> run almost every day.
>
> Didn't know that. hey how about posting your progress in
> walking/running in the running (rec.running) group?
> We could use some new voices.

Yeah, How about moving on to where your fans are and leave the science
to us, OK?

>> I just really enjoy being out doors. This cancer stole
>> my life and this is me fighting back.
>>
>> Again, thank you all for the well wishes. Looks like the
>> doctor who told me I had 6 months to live is gonna have
>> to wait just a bit longer
>
> Good going. Attitude can make a big difference. And treatments
> are getting better. I know several people who have "beaten
> the odds", and sadly a few who did not.

HVAC has plenty of "attitude" and treatments aren't exactly miracles.
Sorry.

> Good luck.
> ed

john

Jul 23, 2017, 2:43:37 AM7/23/17
ed
"Jevity.
Is.
Cow.

It.
Will.
Kill.
You.

John,
you really are a sad person. Do you talk to your mother this way?
I could say more but I'm really trying hard to be polite.
Have a so-so day.
ed
ed"

ed- please forget polite. You aren't.
If HVAC would listen to me and quit
using a whey-based protein, he'd be
better off.
Your advice- to post his 'running'- is pc
(useless).
Have the day you deserve, ed

HVAC

Jul 23, 2017, 1:32:17 PM7/23/17
Poor John says
-------------

When I was in the hospital some holy people came and asked to pray with me for my cancer.

I tore them a new asshole.

Told them I would stick with science. I'll give you the same reply except I'm not jacked up on morphine now so I'm being nice to your sorry ass.

Yw

Mahipal

Jul 23, 2017, 2:27:25 PM7/23/17
On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 1:32:17 PM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
> Poor John says
> ed
> "Jevity.
> Is.
> Cow.
>
> It.
> Will.
> Kill.
> You.

Actually JohnJi, I study a lot of Nature. Fish eat fish. Birds eat birds.
Worms feed on up to become the circle of life. O deer! Lions! Tigers! Bears!
Overeating will surely kill any one. See any old fat humans? Where^3?!

> John,
> you really are a sad person. Do you talk to your mother this way?
> I could say more but I'm really trying hard to be polite.
> Have a so-so day.
> ed
> ed"

GEICO, Progressive, ED, Nationwide, ... commercials go here. All the time.
Let's now do pharmaceuticals. Take some. Get sicker. Then take more pills...
Fwiw... Biological Physics is a very profitable Science, unlike ...youKnow.

Patient: Tell me Doctor, how much is this treatment going to cost me?
Doctor: Let me put it this way, how much you got? ChaChinga!

> ed- please forget polite. You aren't.
> If HVAC would listen to me and quit
> using a whey-based protein, he'd be
> better off.

I had a bad food poisoning painful incident past week, all vegetarian food too!
I think there's a vast hidden conspiracy by Nature, she's trying to kill me/us/we/them/...

> Your advice- to post his 'running'- is pc
> (useless).
> Have the day you deserve, ed
> -------------
>
> When I was in the hospital some holy people came and asked to pray
> with me for my cancer.

Let me guess, a Catholic Hospital? Maybe they're trying to kill you, HVAC?

> I tore them a new asshole.

Sick sick SICK, sounds like the old 6 6 6. Look Mother, the Psycho Evil is coming.

> Told them I would stick with science. I'll give you the same reply
> except I'm not jacked up on morphine now so I'm being nice to your
> sorry ass.

Sure, that sounds like acceptable human behaviour. HVAC + Science = Jokes!

> Yw

Hey, HVAC, do you have a mother? A human mother? What colour are her eyes?
HVAC, keep your anonymous secrecy, for that's the only way you'll have balls.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: Poet Pla(y)ing Tennis! Grasshopper Mode...”
Enjo(y)... Salute… Cheers... Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM somePlace.

HVAC

Jul 23, 2017, 3:41:24 PM7/23/17
Loopy says
Hey, HVAC, do you have a mother? A human mother? What colour are her eyes?
------------

My mom had beautiful blue eyes when she does in 2011.

HVAC, keep your anonymous secrecy, for that's the only way you'll have balls.
----------

My online anonymity is for the safety of you and the other kooks here. Remember that.

Now go ahead and enjoy the limited freedoms I allow

Mahipal

Jul 23, 2017, 4:06:43 PM7/23/17
On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 3:41:24 PM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
> Loopy says
>> Hey, HVAC, do you have a mother? A human mother? What colour are her eyes?
> ------------
>
> My mom had beautiful blue eyes when she does in 2011.

How does your beautiful blue eyed mother do 2011? Is that a year or a count?
For anyones who write such short error-filled sentences, Go Tweet Yourselves!

>> HVAC, keep your anonymous secrecy, for that's the only way you'll have balls.
> ----------
>
> My online anonymity is for the safety of you and the other kooks
> here. Remember that.

I'm not feeling unsafe, unless women drivers are on the roads.

> Now go ahead and enjoy the limited freedoms I allow

Enjo(y)?! It's time I got a major increase in me m(y) allowance
RealTimeSocialMediaCommunication is not RealFakeNews2MeC! Yawn.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes... Enjo(y)!”
Enjo(y)... Salute… Cheers... Open your M I N D… Time it is Is IS 3PM somePlace.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/worddice/id1249825328?mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/scramblegram/id1257473779?mt=8

HVAC

Jul 23, 2017, 4:38:53 PM7/23/17
Loopy says
> Now go ahead and enjoy the limited freedoms I allow

Enjo(y)?! It's time I got a major increase in me m(y) allowance
RealTimeSocialMediaCommunication is not RealFakeNews2MeC! Yawn.
-----------

Just sell some of those crown jewels or the Star of David diamond or whatever the fuck it is you injuns have hidden away in some Taj Mahal cave over there.

PS- Say hi to Rikki Tikki Tavi for me

john

Jul 23, 2017, 5:45:01 PM7/23/17
Hey!!
I know who YOU are, HVAC!
You're the "ugly American "!!

Mahipal

Jul 23, 2017, 6:24:55 PM7/23/17
First, and thanks for allowing me to so speak, no fucking ESP arguments
are going to setle you all's stupid religious conflicts. Die a nice life.

It's called The Blue Diamond. I saw it once. Some museum. It's in the
British UK still, next to the Peacock Throne, I think. You know the
name Ziva in that Gibbs' NCIS show, HDTV, rhymes with Shiva? Cute, right?

> PS- Say hi to Rikki Tikki Tavi for me

Will do. Saying hi Hi HI doesn't take much time for me 2 c, or syllables.

Speaking of engineering/science/physics == ESP, from where did the
Blue Diamond come to be? Originate? Enlighten me. If not me, then all
your Fake fake FAKE personalities that exist on Usenet. Do it, Stella!

HVAC, you're a very bored person? Sorry, I can't help you.
You're disgusting personas are not worth wasting time upon.
Go ahead, use the string 'mahipal' however the hell you please.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes...”

HVAC

Jul 23, 2017, 8:08:53 PM7/23/17
Hey!!
I know who YOU are, HVAC!
You're the "ugly American "!!
----------

Ya, but I make that shit look GOOD

HVAC

Jul 23, 2017, 8:22:16 PM7/23/17
Loopy says
Speaking of engineering/science/physics == ESP, from where did the
Blue Diamond come to be? Originate? Enlighten me. If not me, then all
your Fake fake FAKE personalities that exist on Usenet.
-----------

Moderators Emeritus, such as myself, have no use for so called precious stones nor titles. We care not for those things you hold valuable.

And while I'm on the subject, it occurs to me that religion of any type is acquiesce to subjugation. It's slavery. You kneel, you petition, you pray, you fucking prostate yourself before your master.

Slave!

Open your mind. Choose to be free. Throw off the yoke of slavery. HAIL SATAN!

Serg io

Jul 23, 2017, 8:31:58 PM7/23/17
Stay Healthy my friend.

Mahipal

Jul 23, 2017, 8:57:09 PM7/23/17
On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 8:22:16 PM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
> Loopy says
>> Speaking of engineering/science/physics == ESP, from where did the
>> Blue Diamond come to be? Originate? Enlighten me. If not me, then all
>> your Fake fake FAKE personalities that exist on Usenet.
> -----------
>
> Moderators Emeritus, such as myself, have no use for so called
> precious stones nor titles. We care not for those things you hold
> valuable.

What titles? Did I mention any titles? You know what they say about
diamonds? Yeah, that's right, I yet can not afford them. Shine on...

> And while I'm on the subject, it occurs to me that religion of any
> type is acquiesce to subjugation. It's slavery. You kneel, you
> petition, you pray, you fucking prostate yourself before your
> master.

Wow, will wonders never cease? Thanks for nothing new, HVAC.

> Slave!

King! It's good to be The King?!

> Open your mind. Choose to be free. Throw off the yoke of slavery. HAIL SATAN!

It's been a long time you==HVAC used the two words phrase: HAIL SATAN!

If you want to make peace with God&Satan, go to philosophical poetry readings.
Religion is a human invention, ancient ESP archeology history goes on forever.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes... Enjo(y)!”

benj

Jul 24, 2017, 5:44:13 PM7/24/17
On 7/23/2017 2:27 PM, Mahipal wrote:
> On Sunday, July 23, 2017 at 1:32:17 PM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
>> Poor John says
>> ed
>> "Jevity.
>> Is.
>> Cow.
>>
>> It.
>> Will.
>> Kill.
>> You.
>
> Actually JohnJi, I study a lot of Nature. Fish eat fish. Birds eat birds.
> Worms feed on up to become the circle of life. O deer! Lions! Tigers! Bears!
> Overeating will surely kill any one. See any old fat humans? Where^3?!

A friend of mine had a very fat old cat. Of course the cat is dead now.

>> John,
>> you really are a sad person. Do you talk to your mother this way?
>> I could say more but I'm really trying hard to be polite.
>> Have a so-so day.
>> ed
>> ed"
>
> GEICO, Progressive, ED, Nationwide, ... commercials go here. All the time.
> Let's now do pharmaceuticals. Take some. Get sicker. Then take more pills...
> Fwiw... Biological Physics is a very profitable Science, unlike ...youKnow.
>
> Patient: Tell me Doctor, how much is this treatment going to cost me?
> Doctor: Let me put it this way, how much you got? ChaChinga!
>
>> ed- please forget polite. You aren't.
>> If HVAC would listen to me and quit
>> using a whey-based protein, he'd be
>> better off.
>
> I had a bad food poisoning painful incident past week, all vegetarian food too!
> I think there's a vast hidden conspiracy by Nature, she's trying to kill me/us/we/them/...

She's giving you the hint to get a job so you cn afford decent vegetables!

>> Your advice- to post his 'running'- is pc
>> (useless).
>> Have the day you deserve, ed
>> -------------
>>
>> When I was in the hospital some holy people came and asked to pray
>> with me for my cancer.
>
> Let me guess, a Catholic Hospital? Maybe they're trying to kill you, HVAC?

HVAC pretends to follow the Lib Journalist party line...but you and I
know Mypal, that "once a Catholic, ALWAYS a Catholic" Even my commie
grandpa ended up in the casket with a rosary in his hand. All his commie
friends came to the funeral saw the rosary and all turned around and
left. Bet HVAC pretends rosaries make him mad too...until the day when
there's one in his hand again!

>> I tore them a new asshole.
>
> Sick sick SICK, sounds like the old 6 6 6. Look Mother, the Psycho Evil is coming.
>
>> Told them I would stick with science. I'll give you the same reply
>> except I'm not jacked up on morphine now so I'm being nice to your
>> sorry ass.
>
> Sure, that sounds like acceptable human behaviour. HVAC + Science = Jokes!
>
>> Yw
>
> Hey, HVAC, do you have a mother? A human mother? What colour are her eyes?
> HVAC, keep your anonymous secrecy, for that's the only way you'll have balls.

Nope. No college. No mother. They flipped over a rock and there he was.
HVAC IS the muthah!

Serg io

Jul 25, 2017, 9:00:10 AM7/25/17
you may worship me now. It's OK.

meanwhile;

James McGinn's Retraction; "The notion that moist air is always heavier
per volume than dry air is refuted. It is proven false. It is mistaken.
It is wrong."

McGinn's statement is the result of his final realization that his
unproven theory consists science fiction, his imagination and verbal
hand waving that doesn't make any sense to anyone, not even his cat.

HVAC

Jul 25, 2017, 9:13:12 AM7/25/17
Sergio says
James McGinn's Retraction; "The notion that moist air is always heavier
per volume than dry air is refuted. It is proven false. It is mistaken.
It is wrong."

McGinn's statement is the result of his final realization that his
unproven theory consists science fiction, his imagination and verbal
hand waving that doesn't make any sense to anyone, not even his cat.
----------

McFly is one of the irrelevants here. He can bark and squawk all he likes. As moderator I allow this. People ask why don't I just get rid of him.

NO... In fact FUCK no.

I prefer an open dialogue. And as you all can clearly see, McFly provides us with the opposite of science. Many here do. I never compile lits but BJ, Loopy, Poor John, Banjo, and others are a sample of those who oppose science. This can act as a sounding board. If any of them agree with what you say, then you damn well know you'd better discard that idea.

HVAC logic

James McGinn

Jul 25, 2017, 11:35:50 AM7/25/17
On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 6:13:12 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:

> McFly is one of the irrelevants here. He can bark and squawk all he likes. As moderator I allow this. People ask why don't I just get rid of him.
>
> NO... In fact FUCK no.
>
> I prefer an open dialogue. And as you all can clearly see, McFly provides us with the opposite of science. Many here do. I never compile lits but BJ, Loopy, Poor John, Banjo, and others are a sample of those who oppose science. This can act as a sounding board. If any of them agree with what you say, then you damn well know you'd better discard that idea.

Look, two trolls talking to each other.

Mahipal

Jul 25, 2017, 12:33:42 PM7/25/17
On Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 9:13:12 AM UTC-4, HVAC wrote:
> Sergio says
>> James McGinn's Retraction; "The notion that moist air is always heavier
>> per volume than dry air is refuted. It is proven false. It is mistaken.
>> It is wrong."
>
>> McGinn's statement is the result of his final realization that his
>> unproven theory consists science fiction, his imagination and verbal
>> hand waving that doesn't make any sense to anyone, not even his cat.
> ----------
>
> McFly is one of the irrelevants here. He can bark and squawk all he
> likes. As moderator I allow this. People ask why don't I just get
> rid of him.

McFly's got less science than you do HVAC. That's an accomplishment!

> NO... In fact FUCK no.

This message brought to you by WeThePeople@# to ThemTheScrewedAnimals@#:
In the essence of all fair and honest FUCK disclosure, I am now deleting
all my Twitter/Email/Usenet/... History. See how honest I can pretend to be?!

Point? Why must I always have a point?! Fine. This time only. Just this once!

What do Death Panels call 24+ million uninsured USofAmericans? A good start! Die die DIE!

I paint a pretty picture, do I not?! Agree or die. It's very Very VERY pretty?!

> I prefer an open dialogue. And as you all can clearly see, McFly
> provides us with the opposite of science. Many here do. I never
> compile lits but BJ, Loopy, Poor John, Banjo, and others are a
> sample of those who oppose science. This can act as a sounding
> board. If any of them agree with what you say, then you damn well
> know you'd better discard that idea.

Oppose? Hello?! Loopy here. Can you not see me?! What, am I invisible?!

> HVAC logic

Bullshit logic! Oxymoron du jour! Then I thought I alone was born a Taurus. O(y)e.

-- Mahipal “IPMM... माहिपाल ७६३८: d(me) != 0 ... me alwa(y)s changes... Enjo(y)!”

Solving Tornadoes

Jul 25, 2017, 1:53:30 PM7/25/17
On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 4:34:54 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> First of all. Thank you for all the kind notes I've received. There are many here who read but do not post.

You're a fucking liar. Who is going to send email to a troll?

Serg io

Jul 25, 2017, 3:38:53 PM7/25/17
I see, so it is like asking the Ex a question....

HVAC

Jul 25, 2017, 9:09:41 PM7/25/17
Solving Tornadoes
On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 4:34:54 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
> First of all. Thank you for all the kind notes I've received. There are many here who read but do not post.

You're a fucking liar. Who is going to send email to a troll?
--------------

Your momma?

Solving Tornadoes

Jul 25, 2017, 9:30:08 PM7/25/17
OMG? HVAC wants us to think he recieves fan mail?

Hey Sergio, do you get fan mail too?

Claudius Denk

Jul 25, 2017, 10:02:42 PM7/25/17
Maybe they send it to each other.

Edward Prochak

Jul 26, 2017, 10:42:46 AM7/26/17
AH, Jimboo, do you feel left out?
Don't cry.

john

Jul 26, 2017, 11:15:10 AM7/26/17
ed
ed
ed
"AH, Jimboo, do you feel left out? "

Any mail HVAC gets is hate mail.
But posting to myself doesn't really do it 4 me.

ed, I have tried to open your eyes;
Suck Gravity is a logical impossibility- where are the little ropes? "Fundamental " particles is also logically impossible- no shape? no volume? but different than each other? Why do you agree with such obvious BS, ed? The

I have tried to educate you, ed.
Are you sure you're not another PD sock? Like Odd, The Wiz, Absolutely Vertical, Big Dog, et al?

Claudius Denk

Jul 26, 2017, 12:27:47 PM7/26/17
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 8:15:10 AM UTC-7, john wrote:

> ed, I have tried to open your eyes;

Ed is not capable of the kind of severe (and uncommon) intellectual honesty that is necessary to make any progress against the wind of consensus idiocy that currently dominates all scientific discourse.

> Suck Gravity is a logical impossibility- where are the little ropes?

Excellent comment. You should check out a guy on YouTube that goes by the name DraftScience. He has a comprehensive theory one feature of which is an explanation of gravity that involves pressure. You might find him interesting. Be forewarned, however, that he tends to produce long videos in which he spends a lot of time berating trolls.

Michael Moroney

Jul 26, 2017, 1:38:09 PM7/26/17
Maybe all his assorted socks (Solving Tornadoes, Denk, McGinn etc.) email each other!

Michael Moroney

Jul 26, 2017, 1:50:15 PM7/26/17
john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:

>I have tried to educate you, ed.

What do you mean, John? Many here have tried to educate *you* about
science, but you absolutely refuse to learn. And with all your "problems"
you have with parts of science (attractive gravity, fundamental particles
and so forth) you can't even give him (or me) a reason _why_ they are
wrong. You just say it is somehow "obvious" they are. How can you
"educate" anyone if you don't even have reasons why you believe what you
do?

>Are you sure you're not another PD sock? Like Odd, The Wiz, Absolutely Vertical, Big Dog, et al?

What is it with you kooks and your obsession with PD, and thinking
anyone who seems to actually know some physics must be a PD sock?

Edward Prochak

Jul 26, 2017, 2:03:59 PM7/26/17
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 11:15:10 AM UTC-4, john wrote:
> ed
> ed
> ed
> "AH, Jimboo, do you feel left out? "
>
> Any mail HVAC gets is hate mail.
> But posting to myself doesn't really do it 4 me.
>
> ed, I have tried to open your eyes;
> Suck Gravity is a logical impossibility- where are the little ropes?

Not needed. there is not "suck" to begin with. It is all geodesics.

> "Fundamental " particles is also logically impossible-
Huh? given there is NO evidence of anything smaller than an electron,
for example, where is the logic for abandoning the idea of fundamental
paticles?

> no shape? no volume? but different than each other?
> Why do you agree with such obvious BS, ed? The

You think shape and volume are the only properties?

> I have tried to educate you, ed.
> Are you sure you're not another PD sock? Like Odd, The Wiz,
> Absolutely Vertical, Big Dog, et al?

You know I am not anyone's puppet.
Why the anger. calm down.
ed
(back to work.)

Odd Bodkin

Jul 26, 2017, 2:16:42 PM7/26/17
On 7/26/17 10:15 AM, john wrote:
> Suck Gravity is a logical impossibility- where are the little ropes?

And why do you think that there needs to be a material contact to
generate the pull? Why do you think that any pull MUST be from little ropes?

Edward Prochak

Jul 26, 2017, 6:24:08 PM7/26/17
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 12:27:47 PM UTC-4, Claudius Denk wrote:
> You should check out a guy on YouTube that goes by the name DraftScience.
> He has a comprehensive theory one feature of which is an explanation of
> gravity that involves pressure. You might find him interesting. Be
> forewarned, however, that he tends to produce long videos in which he
> spends a lot of time berating trolls.

Are you sure that DaftScience is not you, Jimboo?
It sure sounds like you.

ed

benj

Jul 26, 2017, 7:04:17 PM7/26/17
On 7/26/2017 2:16 PM, Odd Bodkin wrote:
> On 7/26/17 10:15 AM, john wrote:
>> Suck Gravity is a logical impossibility- where are the little ropes?
>
> And why do you think that there needs to be a material contact to
> generate the pull? Why do you think that any pull MUST be from little
> ropes?

Because that is what makes sense in your world, Odd.
It's same as your vacuum cleaner. Tiny invisible sticky strings grab
onto the dirt and filth and "suck" it into the hose. It's simple Lib
science. Plausible and easy for anyone to understand.

Solving Tornadoes

Jul 29, 2017, 12:35:41 PM7/29/17
On Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 10:50:15 AM UTC-7, Michael Moroney wrote:
> john <johnse...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> >I have tried to educate you, ed.
>
> What do you mean, John? Many here have tried to educate *you* about
> science,

No, you fucking troll. It is you that needs schooling. You retards don't have arguments. You have dull-witted beliefs the underlying basis of which you cannot explain.

> but you absolutely refuse to learn.

What is anybody going to learn from a twerp lik you? I already know how to use a search engine.

HVAC

Jul 29, 2017, 8:18:59 PM7/29/17
McFly says
What is anybody going to learn from a twerp lik you? I already know how to use a search engine.

I just googled up "desperately in need of attention" and your picture came up.