Linux will never catch on

Steven Petruzzellis

Jul 22, 2017, 7:29:20 AM7/22/17
Too much glue for you, gluehead.

I think the person you are responding is in my kill filter. It was Jolly Roger who stated that he and his hired winos used to copy others all the time and it was no big deal, not even the worst of it. I have been around to see the depths of the guy's indecency. Marek Novotny pwns Jolly Roger in every way possible. The teller of untruths AKA Jolly Roger does it every time. Then the deluge begins. Because the troll just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention from someone. Anyone. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

-
Top 15 Ways Jolly Roger Trolls!
https://youtu.be/dNhvVfD4zu4
Jonas Eklundh Communication AB

graham...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2017, 4:26:14 AM7/23/17
On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 9:29:20 PM UTC+10, Steven Petruzzellis wrote:
> Too much glue for you, gluehead.
>
> I think the person you are responding is in my kill filter. It was Jolly Roger who stated that he and his hired winos used to copy others all the time and it was no big deal, not even the worst of it. I have been around to see the depths of the guy's indecency. Marek Novotny pwns Jolly Roger in every way possible. The teller of untruths AKA Jolly Roger does it every time. Then the deluge begins. Because the troll just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention from someone. Anyone. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

Computer shops are too lazy to install Linux... would take off like WILD FYRE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqWj3Rp1QSY

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon Roberts

Jul 23, 2017, 6:36:55 AM7/23/17
On Saturday, July 22, 2017 at 7:29:20 AM UTC-4, Steven Petruzzellis wrote:
> Too much glue for you, gluehead.
>
> I think the person you are responding is in my kill filter. It was Jolly Roger who stated that he and his hired winos used to copy others all the time and it was no big deal, not even the worst of it. I have been around to see the depths of the guy's indecency. Marek Novotny pwns Jolly Roger in every way possible. The teller of untruths AKA Jolly Roger does it every time. Then the deluge begins. Because the troll just has to run to other groups in an effort to get attention from someone. Anyone. You refuse to take responsibility for your own actions. Actions that are easily quoted and pointed out.

Who the f*ck are you addressing?

Why would one necessarily take responsibility for their own actions. Plenty of action everyday. How does one TAKE responsibility for actions either deemed "good" or "bad". I am often punished for actions that are very harmless and ultimately praised for ones that are not (to myself).

"To thine one self be true"

Preach somewhere else dude, sound like mumbo jumbo. If your gonna be all patriarchal please be coherent enough so readers understand you, especially one's you wish to address.