_

_@_._

Feb 24, 2017, 12:05:23 PM2/24/17
"say, tell them that you liked me",she said to me(so she could get
away of her prison) so she could keep being a star free a master queen
and me in her prison her slave forever
all at my expense (of the faggot sperm donater) her master plan pffff

i never liked the monstress witch

hail to the queen sa and king pro
goodbye bye i die i cry

_@_._

Feb 24, 2017, 1:37:06 PM2/24/17
lolita cant live her life without empreganating a host a virgin boy to
suck his blood air and moon
cause she isnt free she lives in a prison and she needs someone to
save her pro wasnt man enough so she steals and sucks from others
poor lolita has a very large appettite

_@_._

Feb 24, 2017, 4:36:12 PM2/24/17
in 99 she just wanted to screw me from above the table
below the table she didnt know i existed
and she claimed she was scarlet above the table in 98 it was just one
of her many witch's tricks
to steal the glory and eat me alive just like it hapned ever since 20
years ago it was her vendetta
for her being a manipulative mind controller witch monstress who
doesnt live nor let live except if it is at the expense of one of her
victims empregnated by her bug

she is a queen an egg layer she wants to see all her eggs hatch in the
bellies of someone else's chests and then the monsters come out and
she pretends she is the victim scarlet or whatever

(the untold story behind hr giger's) she put one of her eggs on me

_@_._

Feb 24, 2017, 4:49:52 PM2/24/17
according to the monsters the real ones who sold me the queen is
innocent because she is a queen its the innocent the empreganted
monsters that come out manipulated by the queen are the ones who have
to pay for the queens harm because she is blue and lolita the blue
monstress can never lose

_@_._

Feb 24, 2017, 4:59:41 PM2/24/17
whatever i may have stolen with my fake prophecies in 98 trying to
find a way to avenge myself from her(if that was the point cause i
dont know) whatever i stole she stole everything from me if they want
it all back they know who to steal from, her. go find some other fool
to steal from and sell burn and rape cause i already given for that
movie

_@_._

Feb 24, 2017, 9:10:14 PM2/24/17
in 99 they/she attacked me and i didnt mean any harm to them the thing
was just between me and her

_@_._

Feb 25, 2017, 6:05:03 AM2/25/17
i cant emerge and feel the sky
my sky was robbed

_@_._

Feb 25, 2017, 10:09:29 AM2/25/17
she was the one who put the weight on me 20 years ago, she laughed
saying that i metheor fell on his head (my head)
i had never mentioned her i wanted nothing from her she was the one
who wanted from me the monstress
the monstress that they all adored maybe they adored her because they
saw themselves in her as the monsters that they were and are envious
witches
who like to rob because thats in her nature to be a montress robber
vampire queen seller and rapist of naive virgin boys who she likes to
touch and destroy as a way of life of living

_@_._

Feb 25, 2017, 1:40:15 PM2/25/17
they cant see a monstress vampyra that shines like a diva like the
one adolf got and shocked him and did the holocaust and wars they go
crazy
murdererd rapers and thieves of her kin they are just as monsters as
the queen
because they needed a new queen of the people she is an angel a diva
they said she was an angel the monstress of the holocaust clone
vampyra
they reveer monstresses like this and they think it s pretty
like they v been touched by virgin mary pffff
its what maked the world go round they said pff

_@_._

Feb 25, 2017, 2:43:57 PM2/25/17
when i was 15 she shocked me and she didnt know i was different with a
mind handycapness one more reason for her not to fuck with people she
doesnt knew

_@_._

Feb 25, 2017, 3:43:06 PM2/25/17
in 99 the stars wanted me on drugs flyinhg and feeding the queen and
then saying it was love and a lot of bulls*t saying who wins is the
one who loved the most. me blind loving an invisible ghost with her
monster inside me pff does this fit on anyones brain?!only in the
stars's they can all go see if it rains or suck major black dicks
like her pro
cause i gave a lot of milk to strangers i don know from anywhre

_@_._

Feb 28, 2017, 7:03:26 AM2/28/17
im with a bad hang over, the escape goat, im a virgin a saint im
better than all the whorers vampires sinners that crucified me and
sold burned raped me in 99 and ever since without no reason at all
i never did anything wrong with my life im a saint thats why the
whorers devils want me for things that have nothing to do with me to
worship a whore(the queen) like them if i was the president of the
world they could blame me of something but im not
im just a lamb surrounded by starving blood sucking wolves they dont
let me fall they dont want me living the normal life of the common
average person they already sold and raped me and wrecked my life
and im innocent of everything

let me fall! the whore doesnt let me fall she wants me flying

_@_._

Feb 28, 2017, 2:46:09 PM2/28/17
2 or 3 days that i get off the net i start feelling a hangover a force
pulling me up dragging me backwards to the net like if i needed the
net to breathe its the queen whore my net prison its a bitch it
started in 98/99 all for unknown reasons, unknown reasonsto me because
they all know the reasosns why the manipulators and the brain
manipulator queen the criminals

_@_._

Feb 28, 2017, 5:26:09 PM2/28/17
she always knew that i never loved her ever since before 98 i had told
her a million times thse past 20 years in private but she never
listened she knew she would risk losing
her fame as a divinity celebrity all that she stole from me all these
years she would lose if she said it in public so she kept the truth in
a coffer to herself for 20 years
i had to tell and no one believed me i think still today some people
dont believe the truth that i never liked her she is insane/dishonest
her vanity or she didnt care
the queen of the people lied/ommited to her people just for fame just
for show or whatever twisted reasons she had has

_@_._

Mar 1, 2017, 6:52:48 AM3/1/17
2 or 3 days that i get off the net i start feelling a hangover a force
pulling me up dragging me backwards to the net like if i needed the
net to breathe its the queen whore my net prison its a bitch it
started in 98/99 all for unknown reasons, unknown reasonsto me because
they all know the reasosns why the manipulators and the brain
manipulator queen the criminals

in 99 they called me gey and a jew-> of course, i was in a prison she
and the beasts of rock n roll put me into
i had to be a jew to try to get out of the prison it was a deal for me
to get out and they forced me to say it was love to redirect my deal
to love when it wasnt and it never hapened
it was all by brute force the monsters they forced me to say things it
werent true they sold and burned and robbed me
i sucked all the shit the stars shitted on me shameless
they manipulated my life for 20 years

the queen and the stars are were criminals(thieves and
rapists/murderers)

_@_._

Mar 2, 2017, 6:31:08 AM3/2/17
2 or 3 days that i get off the net i start feelling a hangover a force
pulling me up dragging me backwards to the net like if i needed the
net to breathe its the queen whore my net prison its a bitch it
started in 98/99 all for unknown reasons, unknown reasonsto me because
they all know the reasosns why the manipulators and the brain
manipulator queen the criminals

in 99 the stars were stealing from me they didnt let me sleep there
was a force pulling me up so i was stealing from them itwas an abvious
logic response it wasnt fair what they were doing to me
and they smiled they liked being stolen they thought i was stealing
from her when i never she knew she was around
wheni found out it was her the monstress who didnt let me sleep she
stole years of my life and nobody said a word about her.
they assumed i knew about her that was where they fu**ed up cause i
didnt know, and the cynic star who sold me and were laughing they came
to me angry telling that they sold themselves pffff
when they sold me my fantasies and illusions to defend myself from the
beasts of rock n roll they all pretending/wanting it to be love pfff
but im not a love whore never been never will

in the end just wanted to be liked by the criminals so they would
leave me alone in peace but they nevber did because the envious
monstress queen didnt let she wanted all the attention and love all to
herself she sabbotaged all my plans to get rid of her and the her
monstress/poison in my veins situation that the criminal sandra queen
she is a witch

_@_._

Mar 2, 2017, 11:27:27 AM3/2/17
i stole from them because they didnt let me sleep(for many many years)
and i wanted to know what they wanted from me cause i asked and nobody
told me, for them to open their game and be serious not just acting
like selling apes from hell so i could finally get in and make some
sense out of the mess and solve the situation.she and the stars were
playing games playing with fire they caused me irreparable damage just
for fun

_@_._

Mar 2, 2017, 11:58:02 AM3/2/17
in the end in 98 it was forbidden for me to have a theory of physics
that went against einsteins theory of relativity its forbidden
so the monkeys from hell (the stars) were teaching me that i had made
a mistake by ruining my life and nevr let me sleep for 20 years i was
excused
they were teaching me a lesson nobody goes against einstein's dognma
of faith premisses ok i finally got it 20 years later
or she must have said that my theory was hers it didnt belong to me or
something some lie like that so its excuse
to ruin a persons life right sandra the queen pfff

_@_._

Mar 2, 2017, 12:02:46 PM3/2/17
i forgot to say that i already said my theory in jan 1st but
apparently doesnt change anything

_@_._

Mar 2, 2017, 1:47:57 PM3/2/17
and i forgot to say also to be a genius one has to have those big blue
Einstein's eyes like the queen bitch

and also in 98/99 i was hunted down and persecuted like a common
criminal like an animal stalked by monsters i dont know from anywhere
how they landed and jumped on me but they seemed to know a lot about
me
the lies the bitch told em can only be, how i mutilated and tried to
transform my body because they all said i wasnt human

_@_._

Mar 2, 2017, 6:05:41 PM3/2/17
i know which number she is sa denise14 14 in numerology is devils
witch/devilish devils maid compared to 14 666 is the number of
saintness like she accused me 6 in numerology is love the beast is her
she trapped my soul for 20 years, 1488 from the american nazi party
thing
room 1408 - the room of death from stephen king's novel i think or
room 140 as well
whatever is started in 14 brings death or enslavery
14 in numerology is the worsts numbers of all
the denise queen's number and king pro (the kings14)

_@_._

Mar 3, 2017, 10:05:49 AM3/3/17
i know which number she is sa denise14 14 in numerology is devils
witch/devilish devils maid compared to 14 666 is the number of
saintness like she accused me of she was teh beast 666 14 the beast is
her
she trapped and enslaved my soul for 20 years not mentioning the
physical damage and mutilations to say the least ,she blackmailed me
in 99 because of my handycapness she knew i had she orderer me to keep
my mouth shut on her not to be the whistle blower or the consequences
would be even worse than it were for me she thereatened me not to say
the truth

, 1488 from the american nazi party
thing
room 1408 - the room of death from stephen king's novel i think or
room 140 as well
whatever is started in 14 brings death or enslavery
14 in numerology is the worsts numbers of all

the denise queen's number and king pro (the kings14) the statanics
from hell

_@_._

Mar 4, 2017, 7:35:01 AM3/4/17
my theory about jesus is simple virgin mary was the queen of the
people at the time she didnt like jesus but he didnt let him live
and he couldnt touch her because she was the queen of the people so in
revenge he gave his love to humanity
virgin marys powers came from jesus because virgin mary shocked jesus
(just like the witch did to me)and he became living in the kingdom of
the high heavens the high grounds he was flying(just like i was)
jesus talked about his kingdom but his kingdom wasnt his it was from
the queen of the high grounds metaverse/multiverse(from the bond the
mastress enslaved jesus)
jesus lost his virgin powers and the queen enslaved him when she lost
her virginity to someone else and was no longer virgin mary but she
kept being because
she had jesus sky and moon so in anger jesus lost his virginity to
mary magdalene, lost his virginity powers the people noticed he no
longer had any powers
and they crucified him
so according to my theory 'virgin' mary crucified jesus chryst she
crucified jesus chryst not the people the people were just envious
vampires blood suckers of jesus thunder
in conclusion they are all guilty the poeple and 'virgin' mary
she was the (devils witch)
virgin marys immortality came from jesus chryst she was guilty and she
never was crucified

just like me and the witch queen(she said it herself she was immortal
because of me they all wanted to be immortal animals like the witch
queen) the poeple loves/loved chickens it seems seemed

_@_._

Mar 4, 2017, 7:40:41 AM3/4/17
i forgot to say virginmary wasnt jesus mother, was a witch someone
else

_@_._

Mar 4, 2017, 10:54:26 AM3/4/17
what the world likes(namely females) is queens of the people
divinities to show men
woman is the virtue and man is a piece of shit at the expense of a
jesus chryst is so parties and fun pfff(for some)for the queen for the
unrighteous
devils and shit load of humanity the trash of humanity just like
pricess diane
no jesus chryst no queen of the people

and please let me sleep alone in peace cause i havent slept in 20
years at the expense fo the queen

_@_._

Mar 4, 2017, 5:05:00 PM3/4/17
about the kings pro and sa,i could only accuse one of them i chose her
she was the main bandit thief vamp she was the one who stole from me
first her with andre before pro, if i attacked him i was gay but i
cant attack him and i know that he was guilty and that he attacked me
but i cant attack him its the laws of human physics i couldnt attack
both she brought her tamed animals to defend her she was the mastress
the queen and pro was only aftre her money
he smelled her money for chrissake she gave him money for sex for the
sex slave and he asked her for more money she sucked much juice from
her its all i know(them both?!? the symbols of love ?!? pfff) i cant
attack him moreover it would be racism he coudl attack me and i cant
attack him or so they said
and i was hoping they would be happy together and get married and
leave me alone but they dont they have to destroy me first its her
plan the queen sa plan that they all reveered as a hottie pff

_@_._

Mar 5, 2017, 6:51:58 AM3/5/17
i withdraw what i said about pro yesterday i didnt mean it
i didnt mean to hurt him

_@_._

Mar 5, 2017, 12:05:51 PM3/5/17
i withdraw the post that i said yesterday about queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 5, 2017, 5:40:49 PM3/5/17
im beggin for them to let me get my old job and life back cause i
think i paid all my bills that the witch queen left for me to clean
up the mess from 98 that i was joking around
and she put me naked and turned my world upside down and i had no
guilt that i had a health problem that i didnt even knew i had and all
the troubles and diseases came after me
that night in 98 november i think after that i was seduced by the dark
side of the force that the stars wanted my milk for some reason that i
still today dont know and were offering me trinkets and useless
beautiful junk
i never saw myself playing with fire because i thought i had the
reason and i had it and she somehow stole it from me her and pro

_@_._

Mar 5, 2017, 5:52:02 PM3/5/17
so im a handycap ?!?? maybe but they offer to buy mysoul and i wasnt
selling they sold me anyways without any reason what so ever
those animals im a much better person than them. and what did the
queen wanted from me then if i was a handycap
shame shame is a beautiful word

_@_._

Mar 5, 2017, 6:27:13 PM3/5/17
me a handycap ?!? what about stephen hawking??!? duhh he is one of the
greatest physicists of all time it didnt stop him did he??!?

the queen bitch of hell did this to me and i have to pay the big bad
badaboo the boogey man right pffff

_@_._

Mar 5, 2017, 6:47:59 PM3/5/17
what i remember is that pro said something like in the mtv discussion
somewhen in 99: and now a peaceful mess.about me or something later
he showed up with my twin sister gina in a photo in mtv ibiza in mtv
website and then the chicken queen denise appeared as being gina my
twin sister that ugly bitch the queen passed herself by being my kin
and never as the ugly chicken that she was and is and pro with dark
glasses so nobody would know he was black to the morons he was a
tanned white ken and barbie right pffffthe queen the hottie had a
beauty complex it seemed or she wanted to burn me most likely why did
she say she was gina idk gina is the opposite of her
the foney kings pfff sa and pro
i dont remember much else

_@_._

Mar 6, 2017, 6:49:07 AM3/6/17
i guess hr giger myth is true , died by taking off the parasite elise
blue,
host dies by taking off the parasite(shot down by the queens alien
monsters better speaking)
so i have to die to complete the myth and im (they called me) the 666
pfff
in her dreams
the world was so happy when i was being empragnated with elise blue
parasite
it made so many people happy to see me in pain suffering for the queen
to be living high and i was living dry

_@_._

Mar 6, 2017, 7:29:41 AM3/6/17
they forced me to talk about her as if i knew want she was saying
about me and i didnt know a word she was saying
and thats a crime

she didnt want me to land she wanted to fly and be inside me forever
or so that was the way probably she thought she would conquer my heart
by brute force
she is thin and small but she is as strong as a bull she has the
strength of a thousand dragons

_@_._

Mar 6, 2017, 3:03:36 PM3/6/17
if there was a second colonized planet different from earth and i
would start my life again from zero clean where she wouldnt be she
would find some witchy way to get in there and spread all the poison
she could and would sell my soul and burn me down all over again and
would be queen again in that second colonized planet
her and pro the kings and destroy me all over again and then im the
one who is sick i am the one who is guilty 666 the handycap the monkey
or the
boogey man like in the year 2000 or whatever she/they said about me
pffff

_@_._

Mar 7, 2017, 5:48:08 AM3/7/17
in 99 i had the ability of being able to get outside myself like more
or less in the matrix comparison
i could get out of the matrix in and out(now i cant)
i was the star and she wanted to steal that freedom that pecualiarity
that special thing power that i had that paranormal ability that i had
that was stolen sold out and burned by the demoness monstress she and
her ugly monkeys and they said i was stealing from her those beasts
pfff

_@_._

Mar 7, 2017, 6:34:45 AM3/7/17
from november 98 to midst 99 i didnt even know i was being manipulated
i felt a force pullimg me up controlling me
to go to the net and i didnt understand .

many music and movies were hapening in my back without me knowing or
having any awareness
the first time i knew i was being played was when i turned on the tv
and watched the videoclip from air - sexy boy
otherwise i never would know that my life was being burned down and
manipulated nor by whom and i still dont know for sure whom i just
know it started with the queen monstress witch or so they said

_@_._

Mar 7, 2017, 8:13:53 AM3/7/17
i ask for my life to be left alone in peace(because of the misterious
force thats pulling me up that started in 98 for unknown reasons)
cause the last 20 years have been robbed from me by the queen and the
rockstars and by whoelse i dont know
leave me alone
im sic and tired of being a jesus chryst
leave me alone

_@_._

Mar 7, 2017, 1:02:32 PM3/7/17
theres a force pulling me up that i know it was isher
in 99 she sabbotaged all my illusions and attempts to belong to
society to bury the hatchet
and all the stars sided with her spitted and shitted on my face for
reasons that i dont know
she wanted me banned from society because i would invade her celebrity
and our little secret would be revealed she wasnted me as her slave
forever like she had told poisoned everyone that i was bad when she
was the one who was is evil an evil satanic beast (vampiress)
i bet she was is in some god forsaken place griefing and poisoning
everyone that i didnt love her
as if i had the obligation to give sperm to the queen when her when
all she ever gave me was just a tiny piece of what i gave her
she wanted to feed me with what i fed her
summarily in 99 i was scammed i just wanted to feed the beasts
apparently her beasts so they wouldn hurt me more and the life they
helped
destroy they would stop and they put the queen high on top and
destroyed me
shame on them and i say shame on them becaus the queen has no heart
or soul she is a vampiress
so i say to the monsters shame on them they wanted to be vampires same
as her with all her glory and youth a diva pfff
shame on them she doesnt even exist to me
and stop pulling me up

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 6:08:23 AM3/8/17
she the queen is picking my feathers one by one(she already stole a
1000 feathers) her aim is to destroy me completely she doesnt let me
land im being pushed/pulled up i feel the urge to fly just like jesus
did
and its all the guilt of the stars who forced me to face satan(the
queen) in 98

hail to the queen sa and king pro
goodbye bye i die i cry

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 7:00:01 AM3/8/17
she the queen is picking my feathers one by one(she already stole a
1000 feathers) her aim is to destroy me completely she doesnt let me
land im being pushed/pulled up i feel the urge to fly just like jesus
did
and its all the guilt of the stars who forced me to face satan(the
queen) in 98

from 98 on:why did the stars were talking to me as if they knew
me?!?!?
why me why did they want to sell me, do i look like james dean?!??!
And even if i did but i dont wth what business do the stars have to
talk to me they didnt knew me from anywhere
wtf is this who they are??!?! god??!?? to judge me ???!! and shitted
and pissed on me like i was trash??!?!?and obliged me to love satan
and hail satan(the queen) to hail and love the ghost from hell
they ruined and destroyed my life if they loved/love satan the queen
is fine by me just dont put me in the game her game moreover with my
eyes blindfolded
they never sold the queen(they never sold satan) for some reason
and the animals (the stars or her) are pulling me up destroying my
soul in radios tvs movies
messengers of satan(the queen) from hell
totally unacceptable

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 7:21:42 AM3/8/17
what they wanted wasnt me they wanted the monkey me when i was a kid
doing mischieve just to throw sand at the stars eyes
as a defence mechanism to protect me from demons an excuse for not
knowing where was the game and what was going on
they didnt want to let me land cause the queen would be in pain for
her sins of willing to stay queen forever ahie i was and would be in
hell forever
they wanted the monkey me for having reasons to burn and sell me for
free and win lots of money at my incineration with reasons they never
had pfff and they didnt me to be a kid in 98/99 they wanted me to be a
grown man they sold me as being a grown evil man big bada boo pffff
hypocrits from hell

hail to the queen sa(hail satan) and king pro

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 7:36:19 AM3/8/17
thank you to the stars for having burned me sold me and made me
gravely sick and made millions on me.

anything goes, like i said hail satan

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 9:20:14 AM3/8/17
anything goes, like i said hail satan right stars?
about the stars calling me 666 in 99 they were the ones who were 666,
they were selling and burning me and destroying me like as nothing
ever hapened and they wanted me to smile
and they all wanted me to feell happy that i was being buttfucked in a
prison sick and handycaped by the stars

IT DOESNT FIT IN ANYONES BRAIN

THE STARS WERE AND ARE INSANE!!!

the year 98/99/2000 was me being buttfucked by the stars and the queen
with my heaven being crowned queen the divinity
and they all wanted me to smile to feel happy about it

IT DOESNT FIT IN ANYONES BRAIN

THE STARS WERE AND ARE INSANE!!!

THEY SHOULD BE TORTURED AND MUTILATED IN THE DEEPEST POSSIBLE WAY AND
GO TO HELL IN A PRISON FOREVER LIKE I DID AND AM IN IT MONSTERS
MURDERERS CYNICISTS LIFE DESTROYERS RAPERS AND THIEVES

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 3:20:44 PM3/8/17
i read the minds of the stars the blue queen must be on top and
everyone else goes to hell in pain bleeding to death in a enslaving
prison of the mind
they wanted a blood bath a chainsaw massacre or the saw movie for the
queen bathe on 'impure' blood to stay on top to put the blue cunts
back on top back from the nigger's pit where pro put the blue cunts in
deja vu from hr giger

me i didnt commit any crime i didnt beat the queen to death like i
should i dint rob any bank im clean

hail to the queen(hail blue satan) and king pro
goodbye bye i dirie i cry

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 3:53:58 PM3/8/17
i read the minds of the stars the blue queen must be on top and
everyone else goes to hell in pain bleeding to death in a enslaving
prison of the mind
they wanted a blood bath a chainsaw massacre or the saw movie for the
queen bathe on 'impure' blood to stay on top to put the blue cunts
back on top back from the nigger's pit where pro put the blue cunts in
deja vu from hr giger

me i didnt commit any crime i didnt beat the queen to death like i
should i dint rob any bank im clean

All to justify the zillions the stars spent on selling me to put the
blue one the queen on top thinking that i was going to spread my legs
for the blue montress witch and they fu**ed up cause they dont know me
from anywhere to sell me and they claimed i was the robber the thief
that stole their money when they were the ones who robbed me

_@_._

Mar 8, 2017, 5:51:39 PM3/8/17
very respectfully the stars are stars and im a 'peasant' but im a
human being too just because im not a star doesnt mean im stupid or
that i like being robbed and raped by stars and i have to be the fuel
for their parties and gags or that i have to open my legs to the stars
to be buttfucked and feel joy that i was buttfucked by god or the
stars. just because im shy doesnt mean im stupid it means i enjoy my
privacy health and sanity above all

_@_._

Mar 9, 2017, 6:07:50 AM3/9/17
in 99 she was the one who wanted me and i didnt want anything from her
she stole the love that wasnt hers
and the stars sold the war between me and the queen that she alone
started, never love
she saw me posting i never saw any of the queen's posts just like she
knew cause i had told her i never smelled her or saw her in the net
she just wanted to rob and win and rape and steal and destroy cause
she thinks she is a winner,

who doenst worship and love me has to be detroyed--> like the queen
thinks,

who gave her orders to tell everyone tha i loved her when that was a
lie and a lethal deadly sin

and she was helped by the stars and everyone and they all shitted on
me the iinnocent saint one pff

hail to the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 9, 2017, 6:26:06 AM3/9/17
the queen is squashing me and i cant have a girlfriend sick i can only
fuck whores if i play her game by her rules

_@_._

Mar 9, 2017, 6:47:00 AM3/9/17
the stars wanted to know why in 99 i was faking hapiness pretending to
be pissing them on their nerves
because i needed the flight to do an interactive experiment(it werent
silly games) to buy me some time until the experiment was over
the experiment was to make me a normal person to kill the queen my
worst enemy
and then all the blame was on me(all for the wrong reasons to them i
was a monnkey) i had no choice i had to do it and the experiment was a
failure cause not only i didnt kill the queen
i eneded up in the hospital back then she had won and she was inside
me for more than 20 years because she gave me a shock and i was
handycap didnt know how to defend myself from her
she knew it she fed feeds on the blood of the weak and sick on
handycaps she is a monstress vampire animals the worst kind

_@_._

Mar 9, 2017, 3:06:13 PM3/9/17
the truth about my flight in 99 is that i was never flying, i will
explain:

i was on high grounds but i was never flying my feet were alwas on the
ground and with an immense weight over my head that i coudl not
explain then, she was the one who was flying on my wing for more than
20 years with my sky
because she was the one with her feet off the ground flying robbing
from me that was why she said i had no brain and that she was immortal
which is the undeniable truth that she was the guilty one the liar the
scum the monstress vampire that they all loved defended and supported
shame on her she was the one who had to gain on me while i gained
nothing from her i only lost

_@_._

Mar 9, 2017, 6:46:36 PM3/9/17
my theory about jesus is simple virgin mary was the queen of the
people at the time she didnt like jesus but she didnt let him live
[...]
vampires blood suckers of jesus thunder charysma
in conclusion they are all guilty the people and 'virgin' mary
she was the (devils witch)
virgin marys immortality came from jesus chryst she was guilty and she
never was crucified

just like me and the witch queen(she said it herself she was immortal
because of me they all wanted to be immortal animals like the witch
queen) the poeple loves/loved chickens it seems seemed

virginmary wasnt jesus mother, was a witch someone else. hail to queen
sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 10, 2017, 5:41:18 AM3/10/17
ok my theory about jesus is heresy/blasphemy
i remove it, the queen made me say it/forced me to say it i didnt mean
it

hail to the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 10, 2017, 2:04:13 PM3/10/17
i just wanted to say that i didnt mean that about jesus, but that 14
is the devil's witch's number i meant it about 1488 and room 1408 the
room of death , she the queen lives or lived 20 years ago in number
144 house/building coincidence or not

_@_._

Mar 10, 2017, 4:32:29 PM3/10/17
i just wanted to say that i didnt mean that about jesus, but that 14
is the devil's witch's number i meant it about 1488 and room 1408 the
room of death , she the queen lives or lived 20 years ago in number
144 house/building coincidence or not

and that she said she was immortal at my expense was true and was
leaving like a leech at my expense for more than 20 years as a vampire
and i was the host and her love talk was a trap was just one way of me
alibieing her of her sins of the shocks and funny parties she and pro
and her friends had at my expense for 20 years and the crowd they all
adored
love was just a trap for me and freedom for her hellish freedom all at
my expense . and they all crucified me and said i was no good but i
say she is a witch a monster she never even deserved me mentioning her
name cause my voice is too pure for her is too divine and all the
whores she met and poisoned about me were all lies to her make herself
a queen princess her illusion she castes or the beauty and the beast
pffff

_@_._

Mar 10, 2017, 5:09:38 PM3/10/17
and the monsters/masters of shit of junk never gave me reason and
never will they always will give reason to her because its not
convenient to them
they sold me i was their boy(their bitch) and she was is their queen
the poison exploder and food provider where i was the meat if they
give reason to me they all bleed themselves and lose because they are
even worst losers than her

_@_._

Mar 10, 2017, 5:40:45 PM3/10/17
in 99 i was in a prison blind that i could not see smell or touch and
they forced me to play the game dance or die i was pushed up by a
strong force that i still dont understand today
they forced me to dance or die for unknown reasons and they all
accused me of things i dont know nor i can explain thats why i never
told this to anyone but to the physicists. explain what??! they all
would say i was crazy and ive been taking meds for sometihng i dont
have nor i never had and the blame is on me ?!??!??! pooof
they blamed me for getting mad of it but this is too much they ruined
my life !!!go fuck themselves!!!
(international artists monsters of the world)

_@_._

Mar 11, 2017, 4:26:06 AM3/11/17
in 98 her trick was very simple:
a)She would screw my brains and after having me defeated i would fall
for her
b)She would screw my brains and after having me defeated i would have
to conquer the queen's heart for me to be the winner(a loser,a mega
blind loser)just like when she shocked me with andre and stay sane
because she was inside me
or so they said. she knew she had me for 20 years
the queen(the winner pff) the undeniable proof that she was is insane
and i didnt know anything and didnt do anything worth being crucifed

hail to queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 11, 2017, 4:54:16 PM3/11/17
if i would put her in court of law for diffamtion and many many other
damages and injuries like theft
i would win but she is a queen in the end she would win because she
would bitch spread the poison to the people the stars would bleed
and the stars/people would come after me again and rape me and offend
me and destroy me even more just like it hapened before
in the end legality of justice in countries and all that is just a
crap and its not fair and the queen is a lawyer she knows all the
tricks
(its the law of the jungle baby)
the big and powerful fish queen eats the smallest she is a smart blood
sucking animals
ill have to live in her shade for the rest of my life
its the law of the people the people own legal and justice like it
hapned to jesus chryst

hail to the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 11, 2017, 5:44:17 PM3/11/17
ha its not the law of the jungle its the law of the civilized world
how stupid of me
she put me blind and naked and the starts helped her burn me its so
cool to see a naked human being burning in the cross and ruined a
human being s life moreover a handycap its so cool and funny
how stupid of me she is the queen she is always right because she is
blue and the peopl is always right the poelp love her she is a
divinity or she is always right because she is a queen
and the people is always right the people(a buncjh of old cows from
the fishery market the ones who bitch about all day because they have
nothing else to do rather than selling fish and crucifying people its
so funny)
they are always right how stupid of me
how stupid of me jesus was crucified by who??! who it wasnt from the
people who crucified him it was vrigin mary of course(the second
virgin) or by the boogey man pfffff

_@_._

Mar 11, 2017, 5:57:36 PM3/11/17
they/she ruined my life destroyed it and no one NOBODY gave me a
single explanation and they made of me the monster in 99
me the handycap the innocent the saint had to put up with all the
BULLSHIT the stars shitted on me like i was stone i wasnt even a plant
a living being like a rose or a plant
i was a rock in the middle of the confusion they ve got a lot of nerve
and bullshit and moral to accuse me of what ?!?! i dont evben know
what i was accused POOF !!!

_@_._

Mar 12, 2017, 4:45:47 PM3/12/17
all those people the stars who talked to me as if they knew me
invading my privacy through radios and tvs(apparently i wasnt allowed
to talk back it was like being talked by god they were not normal
humans (an evil god))they never cared about me all they cared was to
the blue queen on top for some reason, give me pressure push me up and
round like a puppet rag to make me explode and guess what ever the
queen said for years
because they were all in a lot of pain apparently the queen gave them
a lot of pain and they took it out all on me thats kidnapping and
theft and murder
so they gave me hangovers and put me seriously sick when before her i
was completely normal and sane
those people are not my friends never been they didnt/dont want me to
get a girlfriend and a job and have a normal life like they said they
cared about in 99 all they cared about was her selling me and burning
for the mad cow fat selling machine of entertrainment. they were
looking for a messiah or a messenger of god but ive nothing to do with
that im only human
(blood suckers vampires and sons of whores )
im still sick because of them
they dont let me live

_@_._

Mar 12, 2017, 10:17:32 PM3/12/17
the victory was not hers she is a monstruous vampire slut with no
brain its her blue colour ,the people love her the people are her the
people are the monster the people didnt crucify her and she was is was
guilty so the people are the witch the monster the vampire blue beast
the blue people of hell the people are the kidnapper the rapist the
crucifer of saints the murderer the brglar and shit of this world
i will not get justice in this lifetime on earth i willl get it in
hell
i damn teh stars and the blue people lovers of the blue queen people
of hell to hell

hail to the queen (hail satan) sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 6:58:32 AM3/13/17
and the lord said "you shall not have idols"
therefore they idolized the queen they are guilty the penalty is hell
so said christianity

and correction, the number of her home was is 141 and not 144

14+1=devils witch(woman of fire)+queen=devils witch queen
that the people adored they can adore her in hell those sinners

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 7:56:28 AM3/13/17
in 98/99 the stars they offended me for reasons no one told me only
the witch knows what she complained about me in my backs to them
they ruined my life offended me in every possible way they could and
beated me up and forced me to become a psychic a claire voyer a witch
like her they said i had the obligation to know what she was
complaining about and bleeding me, thats serious offence and crime
crimes they are all guilty of in 98/99 there was a huge force pushing
me like a puppet to the net a force forcing me to give to bleed
and i didnt even know it was her and i dont have any evidence to nail
her ass down forever she will always be an free criminal and i the
victim(the loser to them and her)

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 8:26:10 AM3/13/17
they offended not just me but my whole race but my whole kin

only after i nail her and justice is done will i realize i was the
giant the monster to them
till then im a complete saint a complete innocent person
i had to live in her shade for more than 20 years bleeding for her and
its a miracle im still alive and still have some blood left
who is the real monster?!?

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 8:36:57 AM3/13/17
what they wanted me to say was that i was the monsters and she is the
greatest she is the best she is the queen just because she has the
fire within the light like aidva or virgin mary or whatever and i had
to bend to the animals law of nature and not to the law of the justice
and reason pooff

ok i say it one more time

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 9:17:18 AM3/13/17
in 98 she threw me against the lions the real monsters
and i was the lamb, when they all pretended they were lambs and i was
the monster the wolf like in silence of the lambs or something

lambs dont draw people into the slaughter against the lions and turn
their lives upside down and blidn them so they cant defend themselves

evil lambs from satan if only

it was a shame in 98 on 'that night' they said when she showed up my
internet subscription had run out
otherwise i would had killed the beast/beasts on the spot and reveal
all her lies an farses just to frame me
and she wouldnt habe manipulated my life behind my back for more than
20 years
and i had to pay im still paying cause im the monster right ?!? pfff

hail to the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 3:07:21 PM3/13/17
who were the monkeys crminals messengers of satan who defended the
medusa queen of the people who give shocks to nice young virgin boys
to steal their youth and vitality pfff bunch apes losers, winners from
hell like

she fliped me upside down and her gorillaz jumped me as if i was
guilty of being her prey the prey for the devil the lamb for the
20year old slaughter

the queen whatevcer she touches she destroys every flower wither at
the pass of the evil queen the monstress

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 3:26:46 PM3/13/17
after i borrowed my soul and consciousness to make an experiment she
was stealing from me then i wanted it all back obvious
and i was crucifed and she escaped clean the medusa the experiment was
incomplete it had to be terminated and the epxperiment was a failure
she stole
she stole i had to get everything back

ha ha na na na nothing is ever given away for free ha ha na na na
thats waht they wasnted they wished she and them a jew fre blood and
semen in the ehigh skies free to steal ?!??! pfff fuck**ing apes and
animals
go blow some others dick they all owe me and they havent paid me a
single dime of the millions she and they stole from me thats all they
needed to know to the criminals(they know who they are)

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 4:27:56 PM3/13/17
i just wanted to clarify/correct i dont want anything from them their
dirt/blood money i dont want anything from them they stole they are
criminals thats their problem i just want them/her no to steal more
from me and leave me alone

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 4:50:35 PM3/13/17
ha, it was my semen boiling in the internet and they say i stole them
oh obviously the semen the juice of life of longevity that she helped
sucking that never goes back yeah right it makes perfect sense pfff
and the thief is me go sell that to someone else ive heard that story
before pfff

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 6:13:49 PM3/13/17
there was a man that appeared to me in the meta verse about a year ago
he said something that shocked me, he meaning that i was accused of
somethign he never said of what he said:"better call that high price
lawyer"
he never said a word of what was i being accused of but i was being
accused of something just dont know what so far no legal complaints
have arrived to my mailbox he must have been an illuminatti with that
filthy look on his face
pretedning to be the king or the owner of the world or something like
that hidden behind a rock or something to scare me or something

hail to the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 6:30:53 PM3/13/17
being held against my will for unknown reasons, they accuse me of
being accused but they dont say they never told me of what i was
accused they fear me they fear my truths my innocence thats what they
are afraid of me

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 6:39:51 PM3/13/17
being held against my will for unknown reasons, they accuse me of
being accused but they dont say they never told me of what i was
accused they fear me they fear my truths my innocence thats what they
are afraid of me

being crucifed against my will is a better word they use the pressure
on me to squash me and im desperate helpless and dont know what to do

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 6:48:55 PM3/13/17
hail to the kings monsters illuminattis of the world or whatever they
are the best and i am shit

hail to the queen sa and king pro
they are all abunch of beautiful and brilliant people
hail

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 7:05:45 PM3/13/17
i remember her vagina monologues i never saw them i just heard of,
i wished i was there to witness her stabbing me in the back behind the
scene a million times before i knew she was there
and im the 'ugly' the 'bad one' me the virgin the saint the heart of
templars had to be framed by a witch this could only hapen to me
it only hapens to the purest the saintest and virgins of the heart and
soul

hail to the queen and the illuminattis who never accused me of
anything they prefer to torture me slow to destroy me without anyone
knowing its them(it were american illuminatis)
they dont like good people

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 7:35:21 PM3/13/17
in 98/99 she smelled my pure virgin innocent naive blood and all she
was looking was to find in hell ways for her to sink her teeth on me
she wanted me to turn into a vampire like her and pro they are zombies
they are not humans all she knows to do is suck sink her teeth on
people
and reign like the celebrity vampire queen that she always was is and
always will be she feed and eats people with a voracious deadly blood
sucking machine that she will all ever be thats her
and they all wanted to be like her in 99

i bet she is still there blood sucking me or something she told them
since she couldnt suck on me she provided them with food that wasnt
hers ME

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 7:46:12 PM3/13/17
and i only realized that i was innocent 20 years later back then the
stars and all that they all convinced me i was the bad one and i dumb
believed every single word every single piece of shit the stars gave
me. I ACTUALLY BELIEVED THEM I TTRUSTED THEM AS IF THEY WERE HONEST
AND GOOD PEOPLE AND I WAS THE BAD

hail ot the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 8:03:00 PM3/13/17
and they knw what im ugly and i know i am but she stole my youth my
juice she made me ugly spiritual and physical because i was a thousand
times prettier than her but she likes to destroy and suck to have her
marvellous divine light that makes people adore her she was a fake and
a monstruos vampire
thats what they all adored

hail to the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 13, 2017, 8:10:14 PM3/13/17
all the stars didnt accept me that was the problem i didnt even know
or cared about the bitch i dint even know she was around
the stars didnt follow me or go my way in 99 that was the point break
for my break downs i was giving and sharing i was the good guy and
they made me the bad guy the clown the loser the jew
they laughed spitted and shitted in my face and blaming me for getting
angry
because:
a)they loved the queen
b)they are monsters
c)i dont know why and never understood why they shitted on me and
treated me like i was trash and tey flipped my life upside down

_@_._

Mar 14, 2017, 7:02:03 AM3/14/17
what she wanted me to say are lies, that i was a romeo in 99 to her
and that she put the horns on me and i got angry.that was the movie in
99
pure fantasy and lies, she wished i was a romeo to a vampire ghost
like her she wished i was just doing an failed experiment to get try
to rid of her to get her out of my mind
and i pretended i knew everything what was going on when i knew
nothing i just knew that there was a powerful force pushing me up
controlling(by illluminattis or something)that stil dont know today
for reasons the queen knows and i called them illuminattis those woh
were controlling and manipulating my mind i knew somehow i was the
loser that was perfectly clear
as if i was to be a romeo to a monstress vampire i never met it were
the stars/illuminattis who forced me to show up i just wnated to run
away from the witch like runing away from satan

haill to queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 14, 2017, 11:24:47 AM3/14/17
in 99 no one NOBODY explained to me what was going on when i was
burning in hell for no apparent reason and asked over and over in and
out the net all they knew was call me faggot and retard or evil names
something laughing in my face
So i didnt feel i had the obligation to explain to my enemies to
spread my legs and open my ass like i juts did now

_@_._

Mar 14, 2017, 12:43:26 PM3/14/17
what she wanted me to say are lies, that i was a romeo in 99 to her
and that she put the horns on me and i got angry.that was the movie in
99
pure fantasy and lies, she wished i was a romeo, to a vampire ghost
like her, she wished i was just doing an failed experiment to get try
to rid of her to get her out of my mind
and i pretended i knew everything what was going on when i knew
nothing i just knew that there was a powerful force pushing me up
controlling(by illluminattis or something)that stil dont know today
for reasons the queen knows and i called them illuminattis those woh
were controlling and manipulating my mind i knew somehow i was the
loser that was perfectly clear
as if i was to be a romeo to a monstress vampire i never met, it were
the stars/illuminattis who forced me to show up i just wnated to run
away from the witch like runing away from satan they forced me to face
her they forced me to be a loser because they believed her lies more
than me

i was sold out i was trash nobody believed me or respected me she they
never sold her nor burned her she is the queen cause she sold me and
nobody sold her and she made me insane and got away with it

_@_._

Mar 14, 2017, 12:53:06 PM3/14/17
what i have to say to the illuminattis/stars who sold me since i was a
star like they said i was and i was sold WHERE ARE MY ZILLIONS OF
DOLLARS OF MY SALE I DID THE SHOW ALL BY MYSELF THEY FORECD ME TO
CAUSE THEY SAID I WAS A STAR
I DID THE SHOW AND STARS GET FUCKING PAID !!!WHERES MY FUCKIGN
MONEY!!!

_@_._

Mar 14, 2017, 5:41:18 PM3/14/17
my love for her was NEVER love, it was like a prey who stops fighting
to live to survive and surrenders to its predator
like a gazelle thatis caught bby the neck by the lion's jaws and
surrenders her life to the lion stops trying to live and survive, the
monstress knew it all along and she never said a fucking word
she illuded everyone to save her skin her celebritiness fame and money
and friends she conquered at my expense for 20 years while i lost
friends jobs and money all at her expense
it all turned out shit to me because she was the queen ever since high
school since i was top of my class and she fucked it all up
she said i was a liar but thats not true the liar is her she has been
predating watching stalking me for more than 20 years with all her
powere friends and celelbrity she is a whore a witch of the worst kind
a major slut whorer
this is the real truth that she is a monstress a foney what she shows
is never who she really is, a queen of the people the people adored
the people are blind animals who dont know anything about me or her
woh were they tocrucify me or do whatevr disgusting filthy disgusting
things the illuminattis stars or whatever did to me what do they know
about me to touch me or invade a persons privacy without my permission
bunch of fu**ing animals also predators like her who quench for blood
and money tahts not theirs that they stole LIARS

hail to the queen sa and king pro

_@_._

Mar 14, 2017, 6:39:03 PM3/14/17
they said she had lions her heart, oh obviously she's got lions in her
heart because she is a lion, disguised of lamb and they see her as a
harmless innocent sheep little girl
pfff fooled again they have never been biten by a lion's jaws before
obviously, like i have she gave me a paralyzing shock a high dosage
letal one they have never been shocked by 2000 volts and they think
she is good and honest and innocent fooled by their eyes again
she is nothing like that she is a huge beast

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 8:21:47 AM3/15/17
she said like the stars said that i was the first to strike in 98
pfff(the reason why they cruccified me)pff, she wished
when i was 15 she shocked me and she put me in the high grounds flying
with her monster inside me, i fought back years later and she poisoned
everyone against me around me i lost again
i couldnt tell it to anyone that she was inside me cause i would shock
myself and bleed she was a star all i could do was insult her by the
phone to ease the pain of her being inside me
she had me she played me for a fool. ive been flying since i was 15
and i didnt even know how it is possible i just knew it was her and
that i had a disease(her inside me)
later in 98 i fought back again and i lost again(the righteous me)they
all accused me of lies the stars/illuminattis LIARS MONSTERS
she said i was a junky and ugly loser and that she was good and
beautiful with a divine light whatever lies she told em
she is a liar a thief a monster and the stars illuminattis are insane
to believe just about every/any cunt that shows on the net bitching
lies to burn people like me and they reserve themselves the right to
do unspeakable monstrosities against people like me
they are just as monsters as liars and junkies animals like her cursed
and doomed for unforgivable sins

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 9:40:05 AM3/15/17
she is stil stealing my skyes the thief, apparently pro's skies are
dirt or pro doesnt feed her he doesnt give her the divinity type of
glory and heaven she was looking for so she stole from me for more
than 20 years and she is still stealing because my soul is divine
virgin and pure and her soul and pros souls are vulgar and ordinary
she has to steal, the thief, that they all raised to the skies and
they all adored and made her a celebrity pooof

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 11:12:47 AM3/15/17
what i was thinking in 99 was very said and tragic i was thinking(when
i thought the bitch was not around):

hay the stars are selling me im a huge star im a god to those people
they are soon going to invite me to hollywood to make movies
and im gonna be a VIP movie star and the bitch is gonna burn in hell
of jealousy

i was very sad and pathetic no one told me nothing that i was the
major loser the clown the trash thier food david who was being
insulted and me thinking i was the king pffff
i dont ant anything from them now and my own illusion was the glory of
the whore the queen sa and king pro and many stars who won millions at
my sales and my losses
POOF they really played me for a fool CALP CALP hollywod monkeys and
burglars who stole my youth

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 2:50:49 PM3/15/17
the stars thrilled me up and i thrilled myself up it was a scam i was
scammed by stars illuminattis and the queen
they took advantage of my naiveness and innocence dubmbness pureness
and youth and they robbed me scammed me and
they didnt pay me a single dime

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 3:13:24 PM3/15/17
braina manipulation the pressures the forces pushing me by unknown
aliens/illuminatis forces helding me against muy will
they all fooled me they all wanted to sell me but here there was no
love
fuck them if they want to sell love sell the queen's love and pro the
king not me animals apes from hell
cause i had the virginity
Cause im human and she is a vamipre like them and they wanted still
for me to make movies but not real ones they only wanted my blood my
fuel to make them
but they would never pay me a single dime
and in the end they would call me the clown the jew pooof
shame on them

my youth was brain manipulated scammed robbed raped virtual prison for
the mind soul and body
and no one asked me one single question and the questions i made no
one replied
they wanted me to be burned and raped for some reason that i dont know
and i will never know but the hollywood illuminattis stars and
queen(the rapist and thiefs monsters) know all about it
ask them

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 3:51:11 PM3/15/17
dear hollywood,
i really enjoyed being buttfucked sold and burned by you im a faggot
i suck cocks for money and i sell my ass too
wont you sell my gay love for myself please
im a faggot hey i really enjoyed being buttfucked and a star for your
movies though i wasnt acting and never was a star and she was but you
convinced me i was the star i was giving you all the sperm
you needed on your asses for the wonderful movies to be created in 98
and 99 and sorry but no sorry there was no hetero love here
there never was because the queen made me a faggot and youre not
helping me to be straight again like i was before you sold me and teh
queen cut off my dick and shoveled it up my ass and you made the queen
star

as if, pieces of shit who dont live nor let live for the mad fat cow
selling blood draining vampire machine of entertainment of us and a

hail to the queen sa and king pro(the trash mouths liars and theives
and rapists of hell)

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 4:26:33 PM3/15/17
i understand them, i truly understand them, i was sold out im the
faggot and theres no way to clean that reputation for me
but she liked being inside me for over 20 years she was the guilty one
for all and i had to be inside someone else to feel balanced
that someone who i was inside didnt like me to fuck it and i was
crucified double or triple crossed so many crosses
but since i was the faggot no one gives me reason im trash no one
ever gave a fuck about me anyway
why should the people give a damn about anything i say anyway right
pooff

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 5:03:41 PM3/15/17
in 98 etherman the brit was trying to fuck me and my theory and they
said i was invading brittish or american air space
when he was the one invading portuguese air space if i wasnt inside
him he was inside me were both insisde ourselves it was a fight
but he started the war insulting me and my country and they all fucked
me the queen shows up and im the clown the loser
the funny thing is that i wasnt even there to witness the crimes of
the queen and ethereman
and they all fucked me very funny very clever. who? brits?!?
gentlemen??!?? not this etherman at least
oh i forgot portugal is a britsh colony for 500 years and i didnt
study my history correct right ehtherman?!?wherever you are i salute
you

"along with the gipsies comes all the whole family behind to attack
the victim like a bunch of dirty cowards that they are"
someone said this i dont remember his or her name

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 6:11:49 PM3/15/17
she is still robbing from me my skies cause she doesnt want my pure
virgin skies to be at their normal height she burns and i have to pay
and im poor and she is rich its the law of the jungle
in 99 she made me cut myself and mutilate myself and i didnt even know
she was there or that she was the queen that she was the responsible
for
in the chats she was pretending to be my friend for the people to see
that she was not bad when she was is and always be the worst evil kind
of monstress
it hurted her being seen as she truly is and was a monstress so she
even had the nerve to ask me if i wanted to be friends with her pfff
people are so foney taht when they are wining and causing damage they
feel like winners and smart like her and are so nice and divine and
agreable and nice and sweet and sensitive regal like her to other
people always at the expense of the poor disgrace of their victims
pfff
bratt bitch thinks she can buy love and anythign she wants
the queen of the people taht they adore this could only had hapened to
me and i had to pay and i still have to pay

they love her the queen of the people pfff

if she is was so pretty like princess diane like they said why did she
blame me fo somethign while she ws fuckign other people like pro
they are really sick and disgusting people

_@_._

Mar 15, 2017, 6:27:03 PM3/15/17
because it burns her that she has a smaller sky than me and it burns
her to that she is a loser and she wants to steal the sky that she had
stolen once and i had nver complained or i had complained but she
hadnt listened and she wanted to steal what wasnt hers because she is
a dadys girl a spoiled rish bratt who is used to get everything she
wants for free i was her property in her head my sky belongs to her
like for more than 20 years and she still steals the monkeyess
thats why she wanted my love for free she didnt want me she wanted ot
fly over me and laugh at me with her girlfriedns of shit she has who
she also poisoned with lies for decades all to be queen she is a
natural born queen a natural bron thief a loser who likes to steal
whats not hers and laugh in the face of people she poisons and
deceives

_@_._

Mar 16, 2017, 6:12:18 AM3/16/17
the americans believe just about any cunt they found crying and
blaming a male in the internet,
in 99 nobody else was stupid enough to give milk to america though i
was forced to

of course jesus was crucified was a male while virgin mary got away
with it after all she was the queen
before jesus died they called him a devil a monster a criminal after
he died he was god he was a saint he was a good man
people are so fucking in the face sinners and stupidly twisted those
who crucifed deserved to beaten up and tortured and purified by the
flames

what i learned is to never trust the voice of a girl that is not male
nor female the voice of a witch is indistinct from everyone else

how they pick a water drop out of a glass and made a storm about it

the people was bewitched by the witch monstress the wolf in the skin
of the lamb they made her queen
(she was already queen and a famous whore oin the streets she just
kept her thunder all at my expense)
and i had to pay pfffffff
monsters of hell

_@_._

Mar 16, 2017, 6:53:32 AM3/16/17
i didnt mean to destroy peoples faith in jesus
its just someone robbed my skies and turned me into a sub human person
long before 98 and i want them back

hail to the queen sa and king pro
goodbye bye i die i cry

_@_._

Mar 16, 2017, 7:09:11 AM3/16/17
its curious how the americans in 99 were shitting and pissing on me
pumping and draining my milk
and making me believe i was a star the king making believe there was a
high prize just to sell me and buttfuck me trying to steal my crown of
thornes
and then making it look like i was a faggot used and abused sold and
worn out and then they were waiting for me to die after being
completely sold out
just like they did to jesus poooff and they all claim they are the
righteous pfff

just my little secret just between me and the american stars
It is loading more messages.