Magnet and Gravity do Not relate

reber G=emc^2

Feb 10, 2019, 4:49:25 PM2/10/19
Add up there many force differences.They are as different as an apple is to an orange. Bert

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2019, 10:18:25 PM2/10/19
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 1:49:25 PM UTC-8, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Add up there many force differences.They are as different as an apple is to an orange. Bert

Not really. Gravity shares an absolute center with the Earth's
geometric center where there is also the Earth's iron core magnetic center.

The forces all have centers... light waves and atoms have their centers...

God creates gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch

reber G=emc^2

Feb 11, 2019, 1:52:59 PM2/11/19
You can not leave the Curie effect out.Earth's core has liquid iron.Hmmm Bert

Double-A

Feb 11, 2019, 5:28:53 PM2/11/19
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 1:49:25 PM UTC-8, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Add up there many force differences.They are as different as an apple is to an orange. Bert

Perhaps so, but an apple and an orange are both round. They both have sweetness mixed with tartness. They are both about the same size. The are both nutritious. You can throw each like a baseball. They both grow on a tree. In fact, they are alike in many ways, just like magnetism and gravity!

Double-A

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 7:02:55 PM2/11/19
It won't be liquid. It won't move with itself...
It carries the weight of the Earth above that
braces it in place... Iron does not have to move
for the Earth's field permanent magnet to exist.

reber G=emc^2

Feb 11, 2019, 8:18:31 PM2/11/19
Still not the same.You could blindme and one smell would tell me witch is witch.