DFS: Hacking Debian bugs

Steven Petruzzellis

Jul 22, 2017, 7:54:04 AM7/22/17
I thought showing someone a taste of their own medicine might help the situation. It did not. He inconveniences multiple groups of people who have done nothing wrong, but that's a narcissist for you. What they care about isn't a factor. You are seven seconds away from being in my kill filter. Spoken like a true Libertarian.

I still remain unconvinced that these posts are definitely automated.

Gee, imagine Stupid "Snit lover" Marek trying to pin his crap on me or others, no one has ever seen that before <eyeroll>.

Would you believe: <http://www.5z8.info/peepshow_z9s9ht_dogporn>.

Not interested in the trolling, your ego, and lies, Stupid "Snit lover" Marek. You just mastered the bait! You can say I am President Trump for all I care. Already moved on from that. Keep up! Proof Stupid "Snit lover" Marek accuses everyone of being Snit http://sandman.net/files/snit_circus.png.

Can you get a little less dense?

---
Get Rich Slow!
http://www.5z8.info/php-start_GPS_tracking-user_j3m3lg_whitepower