Slowing Down Neutrons works Best

reber G=emc^2

Jul 9, 2018, 4:26:27 PM7/9/18
Its what makes atom-bombs.Fermi knew this best.Bathe,Bohr,Openhiemer,and Feynman never argued with Fermi.He could do it all.Good thing he had a Jewish wife.Bert

Double-A

Jul 9, 2018, 4:42:18 PM7/9/18
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:26:27 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its what makes atom-bombs.Fermi knew this best.Bathe,Bohr,Openhiemer,and Feynman never argued with Fermi.He could do it all.Good thing he had a Jewish wife.Bert

Yeah. Except for that, he might have stayed home and built a bomb for Mussolini!

Double-A

reber G=emc^2

Jul 9, 2018, 5:39:04 PM7/9/18
His Jewish wife was a physicist and got him to be one too.I think he has to be next to Einstein,or better than Einstein as the worlds greatest man in science.Bert

hanson

Jul 9, 2018, 6:30:57 PM7/9/18

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> uses
buzz-words-and-behaves-like-a-dog-that-barks-into-the
night at a distant noise he knows nothing about, & said
so himself while Bert obsessively advocates and pimps

<https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments> as
<http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>, given
that <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent> [1]
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony
Sanctimony, (see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1].

"Herbert Glazier" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote
> How many is many? Lets find one first.Bert
> "That is a given: Evolvig as I type.I wobbles.my ass.Bert"

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of-low -wit-&-a-stupid-shit."
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"If I get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What", says Bert.
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away".

"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

hanson

Jul 9, 2018, 8:16:10 PM7/9/18

_______ ahahahahaha "reber G=emc^2" the Yiddisher
SchweineHUND <herbert...@gmail.com> cranked
himself because...

SwineBert read something he posted but SwineBert
does-not-want-others-to-see {{see items (1) to (5)
below}} ... So Bert quickly morphed & behaved like a
dog that tries to bury his OWN shit, by Bert attempting
to cover-up and refusing to EXPLAIN why Bert posted
the following:

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
& Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" <nob...@gmail.com>:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> "your nose is
in a shit bucket all the time. Eat shit and you fit" -- Bert

mitchr...@gmail.com

Jul 9, 2018, 9:23:40 PM7/9/18
On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 1:26:27 PM UTC-7, reber G=emc^2 wrote:
> Its what makes atom-bombs.Fermi knew this best.Bathe,Bohr,Openhiemer,and Feynman never argued with Fermi.He could do it all.Good thing he had a Jewish wife.Bert

Who saw Neutrons? If light comes from them to measure them
what light would that light be? How do you know what
particle emitted it?

Mitchell Raemsch