burs...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 5:18:43 PM5/12/18
I though Global Warming is a religion. But it
rather seems that AP brain fartos Atom Totality
is a religion.

Or did your kitchen sink explode, because all
the conic sections were oval, but
not ellipse?

Am Samstag, 12. Mai 2018 20:53:44 UTC+2 schrieb Archimedes Plutonium:
> Now, god is 231Pu Atom Totality. The whole is God. It has minor gods of each proton each electron. Earth, and life on Earth sit as a speck in this Atom Totality. Specks are what are called dots of the electron dot cloud in quantum physics. This is what the World Is. But now I want to delve into What the World Does. What Is and What Does. Most would think of these passages as philosophy. I think of them as Science reaching for the ultimate answers and questions.
>
> " I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
>
> AP

reber G=emc^2

May 12, 2018, 5:39:53 PM5/12/18
G=EMC^2 is a God for "G" That makes it heavenly When "G" is used for gravity that gives it reality.Bert

hanson

May 12, 2018, 5:59:11 PM5/12/18

"reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com> wrote:
"G=EMC^2 is used to give it reality" to show that
"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism". O ya.

------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g <http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017>

hmmm...<snicker>...<chortle>...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFLMAO

Archimedes Plutonium

May 12, 2018, 6:08:29 PM5/12/18
On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 4:18:43 PM UTC-5, burs...@gmail.com wrote:
> I though Global Warming is a religion. But it
> rather seems that AP brain fartos Atom Totality
> is a religion.
>
> Or did your kitchen sink explode, because all
> the conic sections were oval, but
> not ellipse?

Charalampos Anastasiou, Walter Thurnherr, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland, are you a stalker as Jan Burse//never realizing the Real Electron = muon, proton=840MeV, .5MeV = monopole
1 post

Is this what the academics of Switzerland produces and offers-- Jan Burse. A --- stalker--- ranting insane stalker of Switzerland

ETH Zurich

Paul Biran
Marc Burger
Patrick Cheridito
Manfred Einsiedler

Paul Embrechts
Giovanni Felder
Alessio Figalli
Norbert Hungerbuhler
Tom Ilmanen
Horst Knorrer
Emmanuel Kowalski
Urs Lang
Rahul Pandharipande
Richard Pink
Tristan Riviere
Dietmar Salamon
Martin Schweizer
Mete Soner
Michael Struwe
Benjamin Sudakov
Alain Sznitman
Josef Teichmann
Wendelin Werner
Thomas Willwacher

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland*, Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin, Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel, Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner, Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff, Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

University Bern
Christian Leumann
Walter Benjamin
Emil Theodor Kocher
Kurt Wuthrich
Friedrich Durrenmatt
Daniel Vassella
Rene Fasel
Mani Matter

   /\-------/\
   \::O:::O::/
  (::_  ^  _::)
   \_`-----'_/
You mean the classroom is the world, not just my cubbyhole in Switzerland?

Proofs that the Real Electron=muon, Real Proton=840MeV, and that the .5MeV particle was the magnetic monopole, afterall

12 PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon
by Archimedes Plutonium

Proofs that the Real Electron=muon and that the .5MeV particle was the magnetic monopole, afterall

PROOFS that Real-Electron = muon

1st proof is chemical bonding cannot exist with momentum of 938 versus .5MeV
Chemical Bonds are covalent, ionic, metallic. You simply cannot get atoms to bond if the electron is thought of as the .5MeV particle, only with a muon at 105 MeV and the proton at 840 MeV with neutron at 945 MeV do you have the physics of angular momentum that allows bonding in Chemistry. The .5MeV particle was, all along a magnetic monopole of a photon with .5 MeV charge energy, not rest mass energy.

AP

benj

May 12, 2018, 7:14:22 PM5/12/18
I"m pretty sure this is worth two, maybe more, Nobels, Bert.

Michael Moroney

May 12, 2018, 8:42:27 PM5/12/18
burs...@gmail.com writes:

>I though Global Warming is a religion. But it
>rather seems that AP brain fartos Atom Totality
>is a religion.

Oh definitely. He states his atom totality as a fact without any science,
evidence or proof. But he expects us to Buh-LEEVE anyway. Is that a
hallmark of a religion or what?

In the post you respond to he calls his atom a god, made of minor gods
(protons or whatever)

He also tries to appropriate the words of Jesus:
"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you
bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth
shall be loosed in heaven."

He appropriates hymns and prayers and apparently prays to his atom.
(but he can't seem to make up his own hymns and prayers)

Definitely a religion of exactly one follower. It's kind of interesting
(to me) to watch, I'm sure other religions started the same way. The
difference being, of course, the other religion founders actually
convinced others to follow them so these religions survived the life of
the founder.

reber G=emc^2

May 14, 2018, 3:35:08 PM5/14/18
Amazing when imperial thinkers told the Pope that the Sun was the center of the solar system,and not the Earth they were put to death.Branded with a cross on their chest.Reality is even today the Roman church does not give in to natures realities.To think

Double-A

May 14, 2018, 4:24:14 PM5/14/18
But this new Pope is pretty hip! His mind seems totally open to new ideas.

Double-A

hanson

May 14, 2018, 10:28:28 PM5/14/18
Bert thinks that his posts are where it's at.
But it's just Bert's sanctimonious crap
------- See: Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g. <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent>

Archimedes Plutonium

Nov 13, 2020, 2:24:48 AM11/13/20
Jan Burse shits in face Niklas Beisert, Sarah M. Springman, Joel Mesot, Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Adrian Biland,
Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin,
Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel,
Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home,
Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

ETH's_Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, is Jan Burse violent-stalker the reason you not yet confirmed real proton is 840MeV, real electron=105MeV and .5MeV was Dirac's magnetic monopole

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 4:43:20 PM UTC-5, j4n bur53 wrote:
> Spamming dumb fuck, will your wheelchair
> have hexadecimal or decimal wheels?
>
> This one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> * *
>
> Or this one:
>
> |__
> |__|
> o o

Jan Burse is a different type of bully stalker for he tore down AP's Wikipedia page in 2017 and then participated in condoning the forgery of AP to Math Stack Exchange in 2017 along with Dan Christensen, and then has continued to post graphic pictures of bodily violence on AP and then Burse has posted the real-estate near AP in order to incite violence upon AP. Burse is a new type of bully stalker with overt violence in his posts and I recommend that he be permanently banned from sci.math and sci.physics before someone gets hurt from all his over-testosterone bullying and violence association.

o-:^>___?
`~~c--^c'
Navy dog says: Jan Burse, --- brain in the sewer, never any math or science, just a sewer kook

Joel Mesot,Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home, Roland Horisberger,Sarah M. Springman

Joel Mesot, President
Sarah M. Springman, Rector

Zurich ETH, physics dept
Charalampos Anastasiou, Niklas Beisert, Adrian Biland,
Gianni Blatter, Marcella Carollo, Christian Degen, Leonardo Degiorgi, Gunther Dissertori, Klaus Ensslin,
Tilman Esslinger, Jerome Faist, Matthias Gaberdiel,
Aude Gehrmann-De Ridder, Vadim Geshkenbein, Christophorus Grab, Michele Graf, Jonathan Home,
Roland Horisberger, Sebastian Huber, Thomas Markus Ihn, Atac Imamoglu, Steven Johnson, Ursula Keller, Klaus Kirch, Simon Lilly, Joel Mesot, Renatto Renner,
Andre Rubbia, Werner Schmutz, Thomas Schulthess, Manfred Sigrist, Hans-Arno Synal, Matthias Troyer, Andreas Vaterlaus, Rainer Wallny, Andreas Wallraff,
Werner Wegscheider, Audrey Zheludev, Oded Zilberberg

2nd published book

True Chemistry: Chemistry Series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Physics and chemistry made a mistake in 1897 for they thought that J.J. Thomson's small particle of 0.5MeV was the electron of atoms. By 2017, Archimedes Plutonium discovered that the rest mass of 940 for neutron and proton was really 9 x 105MeV with a small sigma-error. Meaning that the real proton is 840MeV, real electron is 105 MeV= muon, and that little particle Thomson discovered was in fact the Dirac magnetic monopole. Dirac circa 1930s was looking for a magnetic monopole, and sadly, Dirac passed away before 2017, because if he had lived to 2017, he would have seen his long sought for magnetic monopole which is everywhere.

Cover picture: shows 3 isomers of CO2 and the O2 molecule.

Length: 1150 pages

Product details
• File Size : 2167 KB
• ASIN : B07PLVMMSZ
• Publication Date : March 11, 2019
• Word Wise : Enabled
• Print Length : 1150 pages
• Language: : English
• Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
• Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
• Lending : Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #590,212 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#181 in General Chemistry & Reference
#1324 in General Chemistry
#1656 in Physics (Kindle Store)