Lithium is rare because iron is common

Alan Folmsbee

Apr 24, 2018, 12:42:39 PM4/24/18
The nuclear structure of iron has been theorized to be a cube
with the six faces covered by piles of more protons and
neutrons. Here is a photo showing the pyramid shape that
is on each face of iron's cube. A pyramid has 3 protons
and 2 neutrons.

http://ferronuclear.blogspot.com/p/iron-57.html

The six pyramids on the exterior of the nucleus are LITHIUM.
During creation, a lithium rich star will have the lithium easily
fitting onto the cube-3 core of iron. A "gettering" process
occurs where Fe takes up the available lithium. That is
why Li is rare and Fe is common. Six lithium nuclei are
held by each iron nucleus.

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 12:12:44 AM4/25/18
=============================
I don't see any obvious connection between
lithium and iron
===
Y.Porat
===========================

Double-A

Apr 26, 2018, 5:59:08 PM4/26/18
One calms you down and the other gives you pep!

Double-A

benj

Apr 26, 2018, 9:10:27 PM4/26/18
Actually, AA, it is Dilithium that is rare because it is used to power
Warp drives in starships and aliens have already mined most of the
decent deposits here. This is the REAL science that "they" never tell
you about! Odd will explain further.

Alan Folmsbee

Apr 26, 2018, 10:43:50 PM4/26/18
Dear Y.P and AA and B :
The abundance if lithium is very low compared to all other elements.
http://periodictable.com/Properties/A/SolarAbundance.html
That link shows the facts : Lithium is the rarest element in the Sun,
Iron is Common.

Researchers have made theories about the "lithium suppression".
https://www.osti.gov/biblio/22280457
Now, my theory of the Pyramidal Cube gives a better reason. It
is described in my original post. Six lithium nuclei cover the
iron nuclear core cube. That depletes lithium in a star.
Abundant lithium that encounters 3x3x3 cubes of protons and
neutrons will make iron. The lithium makes the six pyramids
that cover the six faces.

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 3:06:06 AM4/27/18
====================
sorry
I don't understand you
please speak clearly !!
===
TIA
Y.Porat
=============================

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 3:28:17 AM4/27/18
====================
HI Alan
to tell the truth I never dealt with sub structure of lithium
***I dealt with its 'neighbors***!! '
so please tell me
what are according to you
the
sub particles that compose lithium ?
---
TIA
Y.Porat
==================================

pora...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2018, 5:20:14 AM4/27/18
if you cant tell what are the sub particles of
lithium
you cant tell anything about its connection ablility
with other elements !!
so may be I can give some tips
the iron element nuc
is(accidentally or not ...)) very clear and tangible

""3D !!!!

in my model

http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

it is sort of a 'rectangular pipe''
while the active parts of it
are in
its front and 'back 'poles !

not much can be done
on its 4 ''sides'' of that
'rectangular pipe ''!! except a Neutron 'here and 'there''
so
how come the 6 active sides(faces ) you talk about ??

TIA
Y.P
===========================

Double-A

Apr 27, 2018, 6:05:39 PM4/27/18
Ah yes, dilithium crystals! So rare!

Double-A

Double-A

Apr 27, 2018, 6:11:37 PM4/27/18
Have you considered the "Iron Sun" theories?

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol01.htm

Double-A

hanson

Apr 27, 2018, 6:25:09 PM4/27/18
Abner, the "Alcoholic Addict" & TurdBert's "Ass hole

Abner wrote:
> Don't you remember those old crank telephone generators with the horse
> shoe magnets on the sides? Just turn the crank that they could give you a
> good shock! They could generate over 100 volts to ring the bells on a
> distant telephone.

hanson wrote:
Abner, what is your idiotic, sanctimonious post for
besides covering-up what's in the links [J] above?... LOL