matter is not gravity

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2019, 10:27:27 PM2/10/19
The gravity field is immaterial.

God creates gravity.

Mitchell Raemsch

por...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 2:26:12 AM2/11/19
========================
a bad basic physics mistake !!

there is nothing in our world
that has no mass !!
that should be the first law

any physics student --
SHOULD BE LEARNED !!
just as a beginning of physics science !!:

anything that ''has no mass''
cannot even be detected !!!
and of course -- cannot bee measured !!
TIA
Y.P
===========================

reber G=emc^2

Feb 11, 2019, 1:44:22 PM2/11/19
Gravity created all that is.Gravity is the key for universes,Thus G=EMC^2 is the equation for the universe.As I am typing this gravity is evolving the universe Bert

hanson

Feb 11, 2019, 3:02:54 PM2/11/19
"homo-reber G=emc^2" <herbertga...@gmail.com>
loudmouthed:
"Gravity created all that is.Gravity is the key for universes,
Thus G=EMC^2 is the equation for the universe" which says
"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism". Bert. "

"As I am typing SwineBert cannot wait to brag about Bert's
life-time achievement which is SwineBert's Fetish to shit into
other posters mouth & say "open wide" like here:
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>. Bert
& have them murdered, for SwineBert to piss onto their graves,

as <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>". , Bert,
who ended up as a self-anointed vagrant & as a homeless bum,
who lives in and shits into a bucket in a stink old Van. Bert

adding: ______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". "I'm very depressed". Bert

"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "That is a given".Bert

> "Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does". Bert

since <http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent>, O ya. Bert
shows that SwineBert has always-ONLY-ONE-thing-on his
filthy mind, namely to do all those items-from-(1)-to-item-(5):

(1)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, Face-Shitter Glazier wrote:
Harlow Campbell HVAC, Mr....@gmail.com,
& Saul Levy <saul...@cox.net
& Jacoby Benj, <nob...@gmail.com>:
"I'll be sitting on your faces to take a shit & say: "Open wide".
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, JewPigBert Glazier
said to "benj" nob...@gmail.com:
"Reality is you always post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll shit on your kisser."
<http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg>
"Benj, you can thank me in advance". - TreBert. ... addinng

(3)
On 03Aug2017:
"benj, you eat shit and your shitty brain is coming out your ears."
On 20Jul2018:
Benj, my posts are way over your head.Reality is your head
is up your ass.So fart it out before you get constipated.Bert

(4)
On 25Mar2008, Graveyard Vandal Glazier wrote in:
<https://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/3ffe7b2257cf8a9a>
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/sci.physics/uYtpFTRnW4k/morPVyJ7_j8J>
"Hanson, I will piss on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face". -- Bert

(5)
On 24Jun2018 SwineBert Glazier said to
Mark Earnest <gmea...@att.net> "your nose is
in a shit bucket all the time. Eat shit and you fit" -- B

mitchr...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2019, 4:24:44 PM2/11/19
On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 11:26:12 PM UTC-8, por...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:27:27 AM UTC+2, mitchr...@gmail.com wrote: