Every point including Earth's core is the centre of the universe, when the universe is infinite, so the Catholic Church was correct after all

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 21, 2017, 9:23:15 PM9/21/17

> >> Note that it is MME (Mickelson-Morley Experiment)
> >> I have no clue why you use MMI.
> >>
> >> MME is ONLY ONE piece of experimental data confirming
> >> Relativity. There is a simple one: measured yield of
> >> atomic bombs demonstrate E=mc^2 quite clearly.

> >> Then forget MME and look at all the other data.
> >> That there is a second interpretation for the MME data
> >> does not prove the relativity interpretation is wrong.
> >> That is why you have to look at other experimental data.

> >> No. It means two theories explain the MME. SR then explains
> >> other experimental data that Emitter theory does not.
> >
> > SR depends upon MMIE.
> > Two theories are:
> > 1. The Earth is still and so no fringes
> > 2. The Earth moves and the speed of light varies with the emitter.
> > The Earth is not still because:
> > 1. Every six months the positions of the stars change angularly
> > 2. If the Sun is not Apollo's lightweight chariot, then with gravity the
> > Earth and Sun would soon mingle.
> > 3. The only way the above cannot happen is when the Earth moves.
> > 4. And yes, gravity happens as proposed by Newton and analysed by Cavendish to
> > find the G value or Gravitational Constant.
> >
> > So as the Earth moves, the speed of light varies as the speed of the emitter
> > as PROVED by MMIE.
> >
> > So, c is NOT invariant.
> > Thus Eisntein's first postulate (to derive e=mcc) is FALSE.
> > So e=mcc is BUNKUM physcis.
> >
> > Quod Erat Demonstrandum
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Arindam Banerjee
> >
> You are a moron. Simply saying the earth is not the center of the
> universe does not make it so.

I am not simply stating it. I am giving the reasons why the Earth is not
the centre of the Universe. See above. Learn to read, benj.

15th century Inquisition minded benj shows his true colours. Holds the
Aristotle model. The Earth is still at the centre of the universe. The stars
orbit the Earth in crystal sphere. The stars let in light from Heaven. The
Sun is Apollo's chariot.

But the Earth is NOT flat. No, not at all. That is why let us go to India
by sailing across hte ocean.

> The Catholic Church has said that the
> earth IS the center of the universe and NOBODY, not YOU, not EINSTEIN<
> not any physicist has proved that the earth is NOT The center of the
> universe.

So far as we are concerned, it is the centre of the universe as we live here.
That is to say, in a subjective and psychological sense, the Earth is the
Centre of OUR universe.

But the telescopes show the Universe is infinite. An infinite Universe cannot
have a single central point.

Every point is the centre of an infinite Universe, for around every point
the Universe stretches away to infinity.

Now this is too  much for benj's simple and stupid mind to grasp.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Sep 21, 2017, 9:24:14 PM9/21/17
God, and God's love is infinite and so God's work the Universe cannot be
limited.

reber G=emc^2

Sep 22, 2017, 1:04:39 PM9/22/17
If you are in a fog how can you relate to its middle? Is the spot where the BB exploded its middle? TreBert

hanson

Sep 22, 2017, 2:28:24 PM9/22/17
<http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig alias
** dotard ** "reber G=emc^2" <herbert...@gmail.com>
wrote that "he is in a fog and wondered how he can relate
to its middle. Is the spot where _Bert's Balls_ (BB) exploded
its middle" says <http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal>