Re: 7Barry Shein's Moroney's world std stalker's hideout-- why Daniel Freedman, Michel Goemans, Vadim Gorin, Harvey Greenspan, flunked calculus & angular momentum never realizing Real proton has to be 840MeV

Message has been deleted

Michael Moroney

Apr 24, 2018, 3:27:59 PM4/24/18
<snip Plutonium failure>

I see you are keeping up the failing, Archie, and that sure will teach
me to tell you not to fail!

I like the way you count, too, 1,2,3,4,4,5,6,7,7. Is that the new
Plutonium Math?
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Archimedes Plutonium

Aug 28, 2020, 2:52:02 AM8/28/20
The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of wishy-washy characteristics// Biophysics series, book 8 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

There is nothing in the world better to focus a mind on viruses than living through a pandemic of the corona-virus of 2020. For the mind stays completely focused on biology. This focus is going to be at least three books on biology:

1) Revised Linnaeus Classification
2) Function and Purpose of Viruses
3) Biology Equilibrium Principle

And there maybe more to come. But first things first, and the old 1735 Linnaeus Classification is badly outdated and in need of revision, using modern up to date physics and chemistry. Such a revision should encompass what First Life itself was, that would later cascade into so many different species.

Cover Picture: Is my iphone photograph of a Google Search for "capacitor".
Length: 17 pages

Product details
File Size: 1150 KB
Print Length: 17 pages
Publication Date: March 8, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B085NHRL17
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,266,237 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#82666 in Biological Sciences (Books)
#101369 in Science & Math (Kindle Store)
#315 in 30-Minute Science & Math Short Reads

#12-9, 92nd published book

FUNCTION AND PURPOSE OF VIRUSES// Biophysics series, book 9 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

So far I am fortunate to live through a viral pandemic. I may not be able to say that once all the action is fading and going away. The 1918 Pandemic of flu virus lasted just 2 years and disappeared as fast as it arrived. I and everyone else is still unclear as to why it disappeared so fast. But since I have this front row seat, the mind works in overtime on the subject, wanting answers. And the answers to me come in three books so far. There maybe more to come.

Now I first started this book with a recap of what I had thought before in the past, that viruses were deadly killers, and just parasites, causing death and cancer. These are notions most everyone has of viruses. But I have known from experience that something as large as viruses in life, that they must serve some beneficial purpose, and to make any accurate guess of the function and purpose of viruses I had to read some literature first. And on March 3, 2020, I read 4 separate passages in Wikipedia on viruses. All 4 passages gave some strong indication that the virus being mostly just a coat and sack that the purpose of virus had to do with it being just a coat and sack. That gave my logical mind something to work with. If viruses were just coats and sacks, could it be that the function of viruses was to build the coat and sacks and linings and other structure of plants and animals? Could that be the purpose? Well that idea formed a hypothesis, and all I needed thereafter was find strong supporting evidence. That evidence came on March 4, 2020, with a research report long ago in 1963. With that strong evidence, my hypothesis instantly becomes a theory of viruses. Here is that report again.

--- quoting Biochemistry ---
Biochemistry 1963
Metal Content of Tobacco Mosaic Virus and Tobacco Mosaic Virus RNA
Wacker, Gordon, Huff
The data demonstrate that tobacco mosaic virus itself and its component RNA consistently contain magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, aluminum, chromium, manganese, iron, nickel, zinc, and copper. Metal ions, especially those of the first transition period of the periodic system, are very firmly bound, resisting removal by exhaustive dialysis against metal-free water or chelating agents.
#594 in Biology (Kindle Store)
#145 in Two-Hour Science & Math Short Reads
#81 in Virology

#12-10, 93rd published book

BIOLOGY EQUILIBRIUM THEORY// Biophysics series, book 10 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

I started this book in late February 2020 on the eve of the pandemic corona virus. There is nothing better in the world to focus upon viruses than in the midst of a pandemic. I wrote two books already in March 2020, first on a correcting of the Linnaeus Classification of Life, in particular the viruses, bacteria, and fungi. For it was long overdue that a Classification of Life be based on modern day physics and chemistry knowledge. And a second book on the function and purpose of viruses. Parts of both books need the Physics concepts of Superdeterminism in an Atom Totality. And that shortfall of superdeterminism in an Atom Totality in those two books of Classification of Life and Function and Purpose of Viruses, that shortfall is to be made-up for in this book. Now I called it the Biology Equilibrium theory but I could have just well called it the thermodynamics of biology. I used the precipitation concept of chemistry which involves an equilibrium of solids in aqueous solution.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of Feynman, page 3-3, Lectures on Physics, Vol 1, 1963. A photograph of the citric-acid-cycle which is part of the thermodynamics of biology. The thermodynamics involves enzymes, discussed on page 3-4.
Length: 46 pages

Product details
File Size: 647 KB
Print Length: 46 pages
Publication Date: March 10, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B085RL3ZBD

#12-11, 120th published book

AP's Research Notebook on New Biology's replacement of Vaccinations with MRI and CT scans//Biophysics series, book 11 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

This is a research notebook not a textbook, for until the first patient is cured of virus in a MRI or CT scan with resonant frequency that kills a pocket of the virus inside the body, and that killing or deactivation of the virus allows the human immune system to accelerate in recognition of the viral invader by the white blood cells killing and removing all the remainder viruses inside the body. Once the first patient is cured by this new technique, will make the old way of medical science vaccinations rather as second rate handling of viral diseases. Once the first patient is cured, then this book will become a textbook, no longer a research notebook.

Cover Picture: My iphone photograph of a Google image search of MRI machines, photo taken of my computer search.

Table of Contents
------------------------

1) Research Notes starting 16 May 2020

Length: 25 pages

Product details
File Size: 925 KB
Print Length: 25 pages
Publication Date: May 29, 2020
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B089FMMZHN
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#13-1, 4th published book

Stonethrowing Theory: how humans evolved from apes Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Anthropology as a science is summed up as how humans evolved from apes. Further, that process of evolution is summed up as the "behavior of rock or stone throwing". What turned ape into human was throwing rocks and stones for the advantage of more food, more mating, for protection and for offense. Stonethrowing requires better hands and muscles to throw, requires bipedalism, and requires a more evolved brain to think of how the rock is thrown and where it lands.
This book will imply that all species that ends up as an intelligent species underwent, or evolved
from a behavior of throwing rocks and stones. The pathway to intelligence and "doing science" all begins from the behavior of picking up rocks and stones and throwing them. You could say, the birth of a species that does science, all points back to a time in which they threw rocks and stones.

Cover picture: My hand holding a rock to throw. But that is not an ordinary rock, for I believe it is one of many meteorites I collected, not sure but guessing it is a meteorite.
Length: 430 pages

Product details
File Size: 1831 KB
Print Length: 430 pages
Publication Date: March 11, 2019
Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07PQDM9VR
Text-to-Speech: Enabled

Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled

#14-1, 54th published book
Ants created Wasps and Bees Hypothesis// evolution series, book 1 Kindle Edition
by Archimedes Plutonium (Author)

Recently in Entomology science was a team of scientists suggesting the Wasps go back 250 million years and eventually evolve-create the Ant species about 140 million years ago. Upon reading this on August 9, 2019, my intuition said this must be wrong for the Wasp was too complex in evolution over the Ant and so the Ant must be the ancient species that would evolve-create the Wasp and Bee species. This book is my journal proof in evidence that the Ant created the Wasp & Bee.

Cover picture is an assortment of ants and wasps and bees. And we can easily see, that the Ant is the more biologically primitive animal while the wasp and bee are more complex animals. Biological evolution does not work with complex evolving into primitive, but rather primitive evolving into complex, such as flying wings of most wasps while lack of wings for most ants.

Length: 22 pages

Product details
File Size: 1966 KB
Print Length: 22 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: August 9, 2019
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07W73VZK1

Michael Moroney

Aug 28, 2020, 9:45:34 AM8/28/20
Piñata of sci.math and Punching Bag of sci.physics Archimedes "irrelevant" Plutonium <plutonium....@gmail.com> fails at math and science:

>Subject: The AP- Linnaeus Classification of Biology-- Using Physics instead of

The letters in "Archimedes Plutonium", rearranged, spell "Um, Hitler and Mice Soup!"