High Ho!

1 view

Weatherlawyer

Nov 6, 2011, 9:18:39 AM11/6/11
The anticyclone developing over the UK in the next few days starts off
with a boat anchor according to the Met Office and they should know,
shouldn't they?
> http://www.weathercharts.org/ukmo_surface_colour.htm

I keep forgetting what those boat anchors indicate but I know what
anticyclones and lots of mice mean. Throw in a dartboard that breaks
up in the mid Atlantic and we have a situation developing.

What do we have, children?

Weatherlawyer

Nov 6, 2011, 9:35:39 AM11/6/11
On Nov 6, 2:18 pm, Weatherlawyer <weatherlaw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The anticyclone developing over the UK in the next few days starts off
> with a boat anchor.
>
> >http://www.weathercharts.org/ukmo_surface_colour.htm

Let me rephrase that:
I think it means volcanic action of the phreatic variety but I ain't
sure.
Of course this being about the time the build up to events last March
started may be just a coincidence. It might be an idea for anyone with
acquaintances in Japan to warn of a travelling prequake sequence.

What a coincidence all these are in the same series and (surprise
surprise) North Atlantic connected:
2011/11/06 5.2 Mag. ALASKA PENINSULA
2011/11/06 5.3 Mag. ALASKA PENINSULA
2011/11/06 5.1 Mag. TONGA REGION
2011/11/06 5.3 Mag. JAVA, INDONESIA
2011/11/06 5.6 Mag. OKLAHOMA Maybe not
2011/11/06 5.0 Mag. TIMOR SEA these two?
2011/11/05 5.1 Mag. KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION
2011/11/05 5.7 Mag. ANTOFAGASTA, CHILE
2011/11/05 5.8 Mag. VANUATU
2011/11/04 5.2 Mag. SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA or...
2011/11/04 5.8 Mag. VANUATU
2011/11/04 5.1 Mag. BALI REGION, INDONESIA ...four?
2011/11/04 5.0 Mag. NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2011/11/03 5.0 Mag. OFF THE EAST COAST OF KAMCHATKA, RUSSIA
2011/11/03 5.2 Mag. ANTOFAGASTA, CHILE
2011/11/03 5.1 Mag. NEAR THE SOUTH COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

> http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php

kolldata

Nov 6, 2011, 12:39:10 PM11/6/11
> >http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big.php- Hide quoted text -

ROCK ?

notice any unusual ROCK attributable weather ?

yes, viewing USGS's global spherical map....the multiple pacific
pressure points were eyeopening

coming out at the Transverse Fault to the New Madrid at OK.

assume all of it is related to Fracking

kolldata

Nov 6, 2011, 1:03:30 PM11/6/11
> > >http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big....Hide quoted text -

> ROCK ?
>
> notice any unusual ROCK attributable weather ?
>
> yes, viewing USGS's global spherical map....the multiple pacific
> pressure points were eyeopening
>
> coming out at the Transverse Fault to the New Madrid at OK.
>
> assume all of it is related to Fracking- Hide quoted text -

its off to the ROCK WE GO !

kolldata

Nov 6, 2011, 12:40:08 PM11/6/11
On Nov 6, 9:39 am, kolldata <datak...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > >http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_big....Hide quoted text -

> ROCK ?
>
> notice any unusual ROCK attributable weather ?
>
> yes, viewing USGS's global spherical map....the multiple pacific
> pressure points were eyeopening
>
> coming out at the Transverse Fault to the New Madrid at OK.
>
> assume all of it is related to Fracking- Hide quoted text -

its off to the ROCK we go !

tim

Nov 7, 2011, 4:50:09 AM11/7/11
I'm watching

http://earthquake-report.com/2011/09/25/el-hierro-canary-islands-spain-volcanic-risk-alert-increased-to-yellow/

which might get interesting soon !

(although there are some who reckon that the island will break into
two , fall in the sea and cause a tsunami that will swamp New York !)

kolldata

Nov 7, 2011, 12:15:07 PM11/7/11
On Nov 7, 1:50 am, tim <timhender...@sky.com> wrote:
> I'm watching
>
> http://earthquake-report.com/2011/09/25/el-hierro-canary-islands-spai...
>
> which might get interesting soon !
>
> (although there are some who reckon that the island will break into
> two , fall in the sea and cause a tsunami that will swamp New York !)

well, with nothing better to do during breakfast , idle speculation on
sunspots, transverse earthquake trends-including tilt - volcano
eruptions in the right place - THE ROCK....
and alleged nearby mountain crack facing our way....who would
complain ?

with all that, after THE ROCK passes, we would predict an massive
violent outbreak on the Tutsi-Hutsi level.

kolldata

Nov 7, 2011, 12:32:12 PM11/7/11
> which might get interesting soon !
>
> (although there are some who reckon that the island will break into
> two , fall in the sea and cause a tsunami that will swamp New York !)

Sunspots, tilt, transverse earthquake flow, volcano, alleged nearby
mountain fault on our side, THE ROCK...who could ask for more at
breakfast ?

the preponderance sugests predicting a outbreak of violence on a Hutu-
Tutu level following THE ROCK's passage.

the Irish ? or over at Bonwit-Teller ?

Weatherlawyer

Nov 7, 2011, 6:50:18 PM11/7/11
> which might get interesting soon !

You watching this Bjørn?

> (although there are some who reckon that the island will break into
> two , fall in the sea and cause a tsunami that will swamp New York !)

That would decrease in potential according to the inverse square law.
Simple dynamics are not tidal in nature.

The Low over Svarlbad is 970mb, not the deep dartboard occasioning
this:

Yesterday I happened to discover what you wrote on my thread on the
945/935 mb
Low west of Norway just before Christmas...!
(That Low was the deepest in 2004 in Norwegian waters, as far as I
have been
able to find out. It was named 'Finn', by the way).
I subsequently checked all your Usenet postings the following days up
to now
on Google...

And I then discovered what has been going on in your mind concerning
your
theory and the earthquake(s) you expected from your theory/experience
and
from the perceived connections between these phenomena.
Then of course came THE EARTHQUAKE and THE TSUNAMI...!
The rest is, regrettably we must say, history.
If anyone read what you posted until late 25th (and I think very few
has done
that) they will see you were 'scaringly' close to predicting what
happened.

*******

...But then that was an ongoing whatchermacallit:
Ho hum, t'was ever thus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levant_%28wind%29

Lake Effect = Levant?
Cause and effect = yes. Thus a relationship with them too, I propose.

*******

One for spike:
[quote=Weatherlawyer]Ah well, whatever, the Wetterzentrale archives go
back to 1999 and you can pick out an anticyclone to suit any 6.5 and
greater I am sure. (As opposed to certain -but only because I haven't
looked. So, prove me wrong.)[/quote]

Do me a favour Brian, prove me wrong or failing that, I will accept a
Dawlish. (In for a tuppeny hapenny in for threehapence .~)

*******

How much is a a simple sunlight gauge?

Weatherlawyer

Nov 8, 2011, 6:04:38 AM11/8/11
On Nov 6, 2:18 pm, Weatherlawyer <weatherlaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
More cyclones that's what.
It's a long spell though so who knows what ... not counting me that
is:
> http://my.opera.com/Weatherlawyer/blog/2011/11/06/earthquakes-room-101?cid=74264822#comment74264822
...who knows what is going to happen in the next few days.

I can't find any decent graphics on the MetO site. but the TSR<spit>
site has a triage.

> >http://www.weathercharts.org/ukmo_surface_colour.htm
has a nice 950 up atm

But it is where it should be, in the waters off Iceland.

Anyone remember when the Met Office did a good tropical storm page?
Progress eh, what larks!

Weatherlawyer

Nov 8, 2011, 6:29:13 AM11/8/11
On Nov 6, 5:40 pm, kolldata <datak...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> its off to the ROCK we go !

I never pay much attention to this fellow but if he is talking about
the butplug passing overhead today, he should have said so. Damn fool.