Update

Tim Williams

Apr 23, 2010, 2:41:50 PM4/23/10

Bitrex

Apr 23, 2010, 7:33:32 PM4/23/10
Tim Williams wrote:
> http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms
>
> Tim

Thanks for the link. I'm working on a project where I need a weird
power supply voltage (65VAC) and I think I'm going to try winding my own
small power transformer to produce it.

I also found the following link helpful:

http://ecee.colorado.edu/~ecen5797/course_material/Ch14slides.pdf

Martin Riddle

Apr 23, 2010, 8:37:29 PM4/23/10

"Bitrex" <bit...@de.lete.earthlink.net> wrote in message

TI still has the old Unitrode appnotes on transformer design.
<http://focus.ti.com/lit/ml/slup127/slup127.pdf>

Cheers

ehsjr

Apr 25, 2010, 1:31:07 AM4/25/10
Bitrex wrote:
> Tim Williams wrote:
>
>> http://webpages.charter.net/dawill/tmoranwms
>>
>> Tim
>>

> Thanks for the link. I'm working on a project where I need a weird
> power supply voltage (65VAC) and I think I'm going to try winding my own
> small power transformer to produce it.

Or 3 24V in series aiding and one 6V in series opposing for 66VAC.
Unless you want the "fun" of winding.

Ed