get out the vote for a complementary currencies over sms project

Thomas Hartman

Dec 10, 2008, 5:08:14 AM12/10/08
to rippl...@googlegroups.com
One idea that's consistently captured my imagination in terms of
getting more traction for ripple is ripple over sms, basically as an
enabler for alt currencies or other social commercial applications
(barter).

Saul Wainwright is trying to put together a project to do exactly
this, with funding from USAID. He needs your vote!

http://www.netsquared.org/projects/mobile-application-virtual-community-based-complementary-currencies

with openmoney.ning message pasted below.

I encourage everybody to vote for this project. Unfortunately the
website is reaaaaaally slow -- but try. (I will update if the voting
website becomes more usable in the next hours!)

Thomas.

********

Fwd: On openmoney: A member of the community needs your vote