Super-Special Edition Jedi Luke!

Dave A. Lartigue

Apr 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/4/97

Act now to get the Super-Special Edition Jedi Luke exclusively from me!
This Super-Special Jedi Luke is just a regular Jedi Luke with the words
"Super Special Edition" written on the card in marks-a-lot.

This is an incredibly rare card! I know, because I'm only planning on
marking up about ten or so!

Take advantage of this unique offer! For a mere $500 you can have
something few other people have!

This offer will not be repeated! Act now!

Ask me about DeckSealer! -- the Magic CCG sealed deck simulator for Windows!
E-mail or finger: lart...@prairienet.org
Or check out http://www.prairienet.org/~lartigue/decksealer.html

AShan1122

Apr 6, 1997, 4:00:00 AM4/6/97

Holy $hit!!! Please tell me you still have one! I don't want to miss out
and pay about $1000 later!!! Please let me know!

:^)
Sean