how 2004 wuz won

Renata

Jun 14, 2007, 2:13:48 PM6/14/07
ah... this is how w did it - the urban, white voter.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0706/S00165.htm

miand...@students.mcg.edu

Jun 14, 2007, 3:19:56 PM6/14/07
On Jun 14, 2:13 pm, Renata <no-...@norealbox.com> wrote:
> ah... this is how w did it - the urban, white voter.
>
> http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0706/S00165.htm

horrible article because if you're going to address "how the election
was won", I want to know how Bush was able to capture additional votes
from urban whites in cleveland, miami, etc........All of the bigcity
shifts they list are cities in states where a decent sized urban shift
from 2000 is irrelevant. I don't care what happens in dallas, new
york, or san jose.

stephenj

Jun 14, 2007, 8:49:50 PM6/14/07
miand...@students.mcg.edu wrote:
> On Jun 14, 2:13 pm, Renata <no-...@norealbox.com> wrote:
>
>>ah... this is how w did it - the urban, white voter.
>>
>>http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0706/S00165.htm
>

> horrible article because if you're going to address "how the election
> was won", I want to know how Bush was able to capture additional votes
> from urban whites in cleveland, miami, etc..

Bush was credible on national security, while kerry wasn't. that's a
good reason for any voter, urban or rural, white or black, to vote for bush.

--
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature,
the heart of a heartless world and the soul of soulless conditions.

- Karl Marx

Renata

Jun 18, 2007, 8:16:45 AM6/18/07
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:19:56 -0700, miand...@students.mcg.edu wrote:

>On Jun 14, 2:13 pm, Renata <no-...@norealbox.com> wrote:
>> ah... this is how w did it - the urban, white voter.
>>
>> http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0706/S00165.htm
>
>horrible article because if you're going to address "how the election
>was won", I want to know how Bush was able to capture additional votes
>from urban whites in cleveland, miami, etc........

He didn't.

>All of the bigcity
>shifts they list are cities in states where a decent sized urban shift
>from 2000 is irrelevant. I don't care what happens in dallas, new
>york, or san jose.

Please review your Reading Comprehension 101 notes, reread article,
then post questions.