Taps for Pay

johnkool

Jun 12, 2007, 10:41:02 AM6/12/07
When is it appropriate to charge/not charge to play taps at a veterans
funeral?

I believe no veteran should be denied a live bugler, but I also know the
funeral director, florist, monument maker, grave digger, church organist
all get paid and when possible, I would like to be paid, also.

Especially since I no longer have a day job.

Also, is there a "going rate"?

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 12:24:23 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 09:41:02 -0500, johnkool <john...@alltel.net>
wrote:

An age old and difficult to answer question. Perhaps it's a let fate
be the answer scenario where the bugler doesn't ask for money but
doesn't refuse it when offered. I and one of my best friend (a fellow
ex-Navy bands trumpeter) have an open ended agreement to play taps for
whomever dies first. Of course, money is not the issue where either
way, I'd have to travel to Florida or he travels to Massachusetts. But
little does he know it, if I'm the first to go, I have it written in
my Last W & T that he will be presented my Cali trumpet as a 'tribute'
of thanks.

Message has been deleted

Dave Stephens

Jun 12, 2007, 12:33:08 PM6/12/07
Hmm, I've had musicians play at funerals and weddings and I EXPECTED to pay
them. I think that a professional musician should expect to get paid and it
wouldn't be rude to let that expectation be known.

I've hired musicians too ways. One, I knew the musician and asked them
directly, asking how much it'd be when we first talked about the subject. In
other cases, I've asked a funeral director for a recommendation and was told
how much it'd be at that time. People seeking these gigs should get to know
the funeral directors and wedding planers to make their availability known,
along with the fee schedule.

Remember, at a funeral, the estate or family is paying for every single bit
of service they receive. I don't think it's "rude" for a musician that's
part of that mix to expect to be treated consistantly. If it's paid for by
the military, then why wouldn't they pay the musician?

OTOH, if I'm asked by a family member to play for another family member,
then I wouldn't expect to be paid, even if I had to incur several hundred
dollars of travel cost to attend.

There's nothing wrong with volunteering. Bugles Across America is
encouraging that. I agree with that, but it's not an obligation.

Dave

<drmichae...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 12, 10:41 am, johnkool <johnk...@alltel.net> wrote:
>> When is it appropriate to charge/not charge to play taps at a veterans
>> funeral?
>>
>> I believe no veteran should be denied a live bugler, but I also know the
>> funeral director, florist, monument maker, grave digger, church organist
>> all get paid and when possible, I would like to be paid, also.
>

> You should never ask to be paid, it is an honor to play taps at a
> military funeral. You should be thankful if after you do not ask for
> money and the family still chooses to give you an honorarium. It is
> rude to ask for an honorarium , but if THEY ask you , you should say
> betweem $50.00- $150.00 (plus any travel expences)depending upon the
> families financial situation.

>> Especially since I no longer have a day job.
>>
>> Also, is there a "going rate"?
>

> Be willing to play for free or do not play at all.
>
> It is not appropriate to ask for an honorarium to play taps at a
> military funeral( like a certain lawyer who posts here once did on his
> website).
>
> The only exception to this would be if your are required to travel
> more than two hours driving distance from where you will be playing,
> and if so, you may ask for reasonable and modest travel expenses.
>
> IF you are offered an honorarium which you did not ask for , you may
> accept it and tell the family that you are thankful if you have the
> right opportunity to do so, which is not always possible so do not
> bother the family just to thank them ; but even accepting honorariums
> that you did not ask for is optional.
>
> Whenever families ask me what they should give as an honorarium to
> play taps at a military funeral, the correct answer is $50.00- $150.00
> (+ all modest and reasonable travel expences if the bugler lives more
> than 120 miles away, this might include a modest but clean and safe
> hotel{ like a Days Inn} if needed, 2 meals, gas money, rent a car,
> plane or bus fare, parking fees and toll charges etc.).
>
> KING

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 2:02:29 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:33:08 -0600, "Dave Stephens"
<dcs...@swbell.net> wrote:

>Hmm, I've had musicians play at funerals and weddings and I EXPECTED to pay
>them. I think that a professional musician should expect to get paid and it
>wouldn't be rude to let that expectation be known.
>
>I've hired musicians too ways. One, I knew the musician and asked them
>directly, asking how much it'd be when we first talked about the subject. In
>other cases, I've asked a funeral director for a recommendation and was told
>how much it'd be at that time. People seeking these gigs should get to know
>the funeral directors and wedding planers to make their availability known,
>along with the fee schedule.

MAYBE a good idea if going thru a funeral director for a taps referral
is to leave it up to the undertaker to put the bugler's services on
his itemized bill (required by law) and let him or her send you a
check for services rendered when the family pays up. That's also the
function of a funeral director in addition to merely tucking a dead
body under the ground. It'll save the bugler a lot of grief in the
long run for what could otherwise to be an uncomfortable situation.

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 1:49:48 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 2:02 pm, Robert DeSavage <allegro69@(nospam)comcast.net>
wrote:

Again it is ok to accept an honorarium from a funeral home director IF
it is offered to you.

It would not be appropriate for you to tell the funeral director that
you require a fee.

KING

<drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> [...]

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 1:58:18 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 12:33 pm, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net> wrote:
> Hmm, I've had musicians play at funerals and weddings and I EXPECTED to pay
> them. I think that a professional musician should expect to get paid and it
> wouldn't be rude to let that expectation be known.
>
> I've hired musicians too ways. One, I knew the musician and asked them
> directly, asking how much it'd be when we first talked about the subject. In
> other cases, I've asked a funeral director for a recommendation and was told
> how much it'd be at that time. People seeking these gigs should get to know
> the funeral directors and wedding planers to make their availability known,
> along with the fee schedule.

It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a military
funeral. It is not rude for a professional musician to require a fee
for a wedding.

> Remember, at a funeral, the estate or family is paying for every single bit
> of service they receive. I don't think it's "rude" for a musician that's
> part of that mix to expect to be treated consistantly.

well, it IS RUDE, very rude and very disrespectful for a bugler to ASK
for a fee for the HONOR of playing taps at a military funeral. It is
not rude to accept an honorarium IF offered.

If it's paid for by
> the military, then why wouldn't they pay the musician?

It is THEIR right to pay you, it is not YOUR right to ask for an
honorarium for playing taps at a military funeral , that is how it
works.

> OTOH, if I'm asked by a family member to play for another family member,
> then I wouldn't expect to be paid, even if I had to incur several hundred
> dollars of travel cost to attend.
>
> There's nothing wrong with volunteering. Bugles Across America is
> encouraging that. I agree with that, but it's not an obligation.
>
> Dave

Thew right word is, it is an honor, and honor that is not about the
honorarium.

> <drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 12, 10:41 am, johnkool <johnk...@alltel.net> wrote:
> >> When is it appropriate to charge/not charge to play taps at a veterans
> >> funeral?
>
> >> I believe no veteran should be denied a live bugler, but I also know the
> >> funeral director, florist, monument maker, grave digger, church organist
> >> all get paid and when possible, I would like to be paid, also.
>
> > You should never ask to be paid, it is an honor to play taps at a
> > military funeral. You should be thankful if after you do not ask for
> > money and the family still chooses to give you an honorarium. It is
> > rude to ask for an honorarium , but if THEY ask you , you should say
> > betweem $50.00- $150.00 (plus any travel expences)depending upon the
> > families financial situation.
>
> >> Especially since I no longer have a day job.

You should not look at taps as a source of income. look at it as your
duty as a good citizen.

> >> Also, is there a "going rate"?
>
> > Be willing to play for free or do not play at all.
>
> > It is not appropriate to ask for an honorarium to play taps at a
> > military funeral( like a certain lawyer who posts here once did on his
> > website).
>
> > The only exception to this would be if your are required to travel
> > more than two hours driving distance from where you will be playing,
> > and if so, you may ask for reasonable and modest travel expenses.
>
> > IF you are offered an honorarium which you did not ask for , you may
> > accept it and tell the family that you are thankful if you have the
> > right opportunity to do so, which is not always possible so do not
> > bother the family just to thank them ; but even accepting honorariums
> > that you did not ask for is optional.
>
> > Whenever families ask me what they should give as an honorarium to
> > play taps at a military funeral, the correct answer is $50.00- $150.00
> > (+ all modest and reasonable travel expences if the bugler lives more
> > than 120 miles away, this might include a modest but clean and safe
> > hotel{ like a Days Inn} if needed, 2 meals, gas money, rent a car,
> > plane or bus fare, parking fees and toll charges etc.).
>

> > KING- Hide quoted text -

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 3:14:08 PM6/12/07

BULLSHIT - What's it gonna be Mikey? Reread your own previous post
where if you accept an honorarium, you might specify those terms as
the basis of your 'fee'. If anyone, the funeral director is the one a
bugler should 'negotiate' with since it's the funeral director who
really knows the financial circumstances of the bereaved as well as
taking care of the timeline of the funeral. If you're going to be so
sanctimonious, you'd say 'NO CHARGE' despite what it costs you to be
on hand to play taps. Many buglers adhere to this principle.
Meanwhile, this is an issue where the bugler is walking a very thin
tightrope of principle of heart vs. the principle of 'business' which
is the question of the day. I believe that what you 'suggest' is quite
tacky where the funeral director can handle this in a professional and
dignified manner.

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 3:29:19 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:58:18 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a military
>funeral. It is not rude for a professional musician to require a fee
>for a wedding.

What's the difference between a PROFESSIONAL bugler or a PROFESSIONAL
musician? Best you put your HOLY Bible aside and pick up a dictionary.
where it defines "professional , adj. as one following an occupation
for gain." You're out of line when you assume that a bugler REQUIRES a
fee when it really is something that's SUGGESTED or HOPED FOR, but
nevertheless is a service rendered for ZIP if that be the case.

Jeff

Jun 12, 2007, 2:33:44 PM6/12/07
Bullshit.

It's one thing to donate your skills when you think it's appropriate.

It's entirely another to cast aspersions on those who choose to charge
a fee for a service that one would charge a fee for in any other
circumstance.

Frankly, I think the military owes it to those who served to ensure
that a professional musician is onhand at all military funerals to
provide the service in question and should cover the compensation of
said musician in the same manner that they handle other financial
aspects of the death ritual. Amen.

Randy Replogle

Jun 12, 2007, 2:39:42 PM6/12/07
drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

> It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a military
> funeral.

The military has crews of riflemen, buglers, etc. that travel to
funerals. That's their job. As a civilian, if I'm *asked* to play taps
for a funeral there should be compensation, especially if it is for a
stranger. Of course it's always my option to do it for free as a service
to those who served.
Randy

Message has been deleted

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 3:14:31 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 3:29 pm, Robert DeSavage <allegro69@(nospam)comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:58:18 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a military

> >funeral. It is not rude for a professional musician to require a fee
> >for a wedding.

> What's the difference between a PROFESSIONAL bugler or a PROFESSIONAL
> musician?

Well Robert, it is common (but not mandatory) to play a BUGLE at a
funeral, it is not common to play one at a wedding.

Best you put your HOLY Bible aside

This has nothing to do with my Bible

and pick up a dictionary.

> where it defines "professional , adj. as one following an occupation
> for gain."

Well, a military funeral is not the place that professional trumpet
players should be trying to earn money at.

You're out of line when you assume that a bugler REQUIRES a

> fee

Some Do

when it really is something that's SUGGESTED or HOPED FOR

Well Bob, the question was specifically raised here as to whether a
bugler should ASK for a fee when playing taps at a military funeral.
Jeff Helgesen is wrong to try to convince buglers that it is proper
ASK for an honorarium(to expect one) for playing taps at a military
funeral. If you get an honorarium fine, but it is disrespectful
beyond
words/belief to ask for an honorarium.

The answer is No, never, it is disrespectful. Playing taps at a
military funeral should be motivated by appreciation for the deceased
ones military service, not an honorarium. Trumpet players should
attempt to earn their gig money some other way.

Jeff Helgesen and the bisexual Bostonian lawyer friend of his might
ASK for a fee to play at a military funeral ???who knows???, but it is
low class
to do so. But why should we be surprised? We have seen a lot of low
class behavior from the anti biblical ,
pro libs, pro homo, pro aborts and the likes of
these kinds before.

How sad that our country has come to this, people expecting to be
paid
for playing taps at a military funeral of someone who served America
in
the military honorably.

KING

Dave Stephens

Jun 12, 2007, 3:16:42 PM6/12/07

>> It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a military
> funeral. It is not rude for a professional musician to require a fee
> for a wedding.

You've lost me. How is one different from the other? Assuming you're not a
friend of the family in either case, what makes it "rude" to ask for
compensation in one circumstance but not in the other?

The funeral director is where you would inform of your fee. If the director
says there's no budget, you either accept that or tell them that you're not
available for free. No one is obligated to play Taps just because they're
asked. Doing it well requires some talent and thought.

Once again, I want to reiterate that I think that volunteering to play Taps
for free is an honorable thing to do and I encourage it; however, expecting
a professional trumpeter to do it for free or characterizing asking for a
fee as "rude" is just misguided.

Dave

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 4:29:22 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:14:31 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Jeff Helgesen and the bisexual Bostonian lawyer friend of his might
>ASK for a fee to play at a military funeral ???who knows???, but it is
>low class
>to do so. But why should we be surprised? We have seen a lot of low
>class behavior from the anti biblical ,
> pro libs, pro homo, pro aborts and the likes of
>these kinds before.

Again MICHAEL - what does the above have to do with the topic at hand?
Since I'm retired and have lots of time, I'd sooner do it for nothing.
But not everyone is in my enviable position, where people have to make
a living in order to feed their families. Despite that, I'm sure that
they'd rather do it for zip - but circumstances do prevail. Now tell
me honestly where because of your role as a minister, you don't demand
a fee for your services? Just as playing taps for a fallen veteran is
an honor as well as a moral obligation that requires no payment, is
what you do not the same?

Jeff

Jun 12, 2007, 3:30:55 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 2:14 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Jeff Helgesen is wrong to try to convince buglers that it is proper
> ASK for an honorarium(to expect one) for playing taps at a military
> funeral. If you get an honorarium fine, but it is disrespectful
> beyond
> words/belief to ask for an honorarium.

Bullshit.

> The answer is No, never, it is disrespectful. Playing taps at a
> military funeral should be motivated by appreciation for the deceased
> ones military service, not an honorarium. Trumpet players should
> attempt to earn their gig money some other way.

Ask for any "love offerings" recently, "rev."?

> Jeff Helgesen and the bisexual Bostonian lawyer friend of his might
> ASK for a fee to play at a military funeral ???who knows???, but it is
> low class
> to do so. But why should we be surprised? We have seen a lot of low
> class behavior from the anti biblical ,
> pro libs, pro homo, pro aborts and the likes of
> these kinds before.

Yeah, of course I'm not running around calling people "rectum loving
queers". That would kind of be bottom of the barrel.

> How sad that our country has come to this, people expecting to be
> paid
> for playing taps at a military funeral of someone who served America
> in
> the military honorably.

How sad for our country that a charter member of the 101st Fighting
Computer Slacktivists sees fit to lecture real musicians on what is
and is not appropriate with regards to military funerals.

Frankly, I'm not suprised Howdy doesn't ask for a fee. Folks at these
services have enough to cry about.

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 3:35:59 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 3:16 pm, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net> wrote:
> <drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a military
> > funeral. It is not rude for a professional musician to require a fee
> > for a wedding.
>
> You've lost me. How is one different from the other? Assuming you're not a
> friend of the family in either case, what makes it "rude" to ask for
> compensation in one circumstance but not in the other?
>
> The funeral director is where you would inform of your fee.

You should not have a FEE that you require, you should be honored just
to be able to play taps at a military funeral for free.

You should not ask the funeral director to be paid unless the family
has asked you if you would like a honorarium or have informed the
funeral director that they would like for you to have an honorarium.

If the director
> says there's no budget, you either accept that or tell them that you're not
> available for free. No one is obligated to play Taps just because they're
> asked. Doing it well requires some talent and thought.
>
> Once again, I want to reiterate that I think that volunteering to play Taps
> for free is an honorable thing to do and I encourage it; however, expecting
> a professional trumpeter to do it for free

If a professional trumpet player is not willing to play taps at a
military funeral for free they are not worthy playing taps.

or characterizing asking for a
> fee as "rude" is just misguided.

Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral is misguided, but
our country is on a slippery sliding slope.

Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral for an honorable
member of the military is so rude, so classless, and so dishonorable.
But is is what I would expect many of you to do.

KING

Dave Stephens

Jun 12, 2007, 3:35:19 PM6/12/07
There's nothing "low class" about a professional musician expecting to be
paid for playing a funeral, military or not. I know a keyboardist that makes
$150 to $300 a pop, one to three times per day, most days, playing funerals.
The families appreciate it and he's good enough that he can play any number
of songs on very short notice. I recently paid this guy $300 for my mom's
funeral and I'm glad that I found him.

The funeral director will let you know if the family can't afford to pay.
The flowers, traffic control, opening and closing certainly don't come free.
By dealing with the director you'll be told clearly what to expect. It's not
tacky or demeaning. If you have any understanding of business, you'll do the
occasional funeral for free, to get higher on the director's A-list for
paying services.

People are not offended by being billed for professional services, whether
it's the funeral director or others involved in the service. Don't assume
that all logic goes out the window just because someone died. It happens to
all of us sooner or later. Anyone that wants a professional trumpeter or
bugler at their funeral should set the money aside and let their wishes be
known. If you can't afford it, then leave instructions that the funeral
director try to find a volunteer to play Taps.

> On Jun 12, 3:29 pm, Robert DeSavage <allegro69@(nospam)comcast.net>
> wrote:

>> On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:58:18 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> >It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a military
>> >funeral. It is not rude for a professional musician to require a fee
>> >for a wedding.
>>
>> What's the difference between a PROFESSIONAL bugler or a PROFESSIONAL
>> musician?
>

> Well Robert, it is common (but not mandatory) to play a BUGLE at a
> funeral, it is not common to play one at a wedding.
>

> Best you put your HOLY Bible aside

> This has nothing to do with my Bible

> and pick up a dictionary.
>> where it defines "professional , adj. as one following an occupation
>> for gain."

> Well, a military funeral is not the place that professional trumpet
> players should be trying to earn money at.

> You're out of line when you assume that a bugler REQUIRES a
>> fee

> Some Do
> when it really is something that's SUGGESTED or HOPED FOR
>
> Well Bob, the question was specifically raised here as to whether a

> bugler should ASK for a fee when playing taps at a military funeral.

> Jeff Helgesen is wrong to try to convince buglers that it is proper to
> ASK for an honorarium(to expect one) for playing taps at a military
> funeral. If you get an honorarium fine, but it is disrespectful beyond
> words/belief to ask for an honorarium.
>

> The answer is No, never, it is disrespectful. Playing taps at a
> military funeral should be motivated by appreciation for the deceased
> ones military service, not an honorarium. Trumpet players should
> attempt to earn their gig money some other way.
>

> Jeff Helgesen and the bisexual Bostonian lawyer friend of his might

> ASK for a fee to play at a military funera ???l, but it is low class

> to do so. But why should we be surprised? We have seen a lot of low

> class behavior from the libs/ pro homo, pro aborts and there likes of
> these two before.

> How sad that our country has come to this, people expecting to be paid

> for playing taps at a military funeral of some who served America in
> the military honorably.
>

> KING

Jeff

Jun 12, 2007, 3:43:23 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 2:35 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral for an honorable
> member of the military is so rude, so classless, and so dishonorable.
> But is is what I would expect many of you to do.

Having heard you play, I would agree that for you to ask for a fee
would be rude, classless, and dishonorable.

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 4:51:34 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:35:19 GMT, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>There's nothing "low class" about a professional musician expecting to be
>paid for playing a funeral, military or not. I know a keyboardist that makes
>$150 to $300 a pop, one to three times per day, most days, playing funerals.
>The families appreciate it and he's good enough that he can play any number
>of songs on very short notice. I recently paid this guy $300 for my mom's
>funeral and I'm glad that I found him.
>
>The funeral director will let you know if the family can't afford to pay.
>The flowers, traffic control, opening and closing certainly don't come free.
>By dealing with the director you'll be told clearly what to expect. It's not
>tacky or demeaning. If you have any understanding of business, you'll do the
>occasional funeral for free, to get higher on the director's A-list for
>paying services.
>
>People are not offended by being billed for professional services, whether
>it's the funeral director or others involved in the service. Don't assume
>that all logic goes out the window just because someone died. It happens to
>all of us sooner or later. Anyone that wants a professional trumpeter or
>bugler at their funeral should set the money aside and let their wishes be
>known. If you can't afford it, then leave instructions that the funeral
>director try to find a volunteer to play Taps.
>
>Dave

Dave - What do these people who live in the hills and back woods know
about the function of undertakers when they still bury their dead
beneath the junk automobiles in their back yards that they support
with tonic crates after they remove the wheels?

Dave Stephens

Jun 12, 2007, 3:58:46 PM6/12/07
schmidt said:
> Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral for an honorable
> member of the military is so rude, so classless, and so dishonorable.
> But is is what I would expect many of you to do.

WHY? You say it's ok at a wedding, but it's "rude,...classless, ... and so
dishonrorable" at a funeral. You haven't explained why one's ok and the
other is not. If you want to have a serious discussion you need to learn to
respond without calling names, and support your position. So far you have
supported your position at all.

I've paid for musicians at wedding and funeral celebrations. I don't see
where there's a difference. I respected the musicians equally in both
circumstances.

Dave

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 5:13:22 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:58:46 GMT, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net>
wrote:

>schmidt said:

If anything Dave, the people getting married should be getting a
break. While the bereaved usually get a fat check from Prudential, the
newly married face a life with nothing much more in sight other than
the possibility of getting wiped out when they get divorced three
months after. However sad it is, a person is worth more dead than
alive.

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 6:18:24 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:35:59 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>KING

"On KING, on you huskies!" - Sgt. Preston of the Yukon

Don't forget to eat your Shredded Wheat

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 5:17:58 PM6/12/07

I can play a trumpet better than you can Jeff Helgesen donkey for
brains, you are just jealous of my trumpet playing,( typical of pro
homo pro abort libs trying to destroy the moral fabric of America ),
cause I can play twice as loud as you can, and I got 1 1/2 octaves on
you baby!

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 5:31:29 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 3:58 pm, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net> wrote:
> schmidt said:
>
> > Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral for an honorable
> > member of the military is so rude, so classless, and so dishonorable.
> > But is is what I would expect many of you to do.
>
> WHY? You say it's ok at a wedding, but it's "rude,...classless, ... and so
> dishonrorable" at a funeral. You haven't explained why one's ok and the
> other is not.

Because at military funerals, it is an honor to play for people who
served, people who might have once looked a lot like this guy:

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.org/images/Memorial%20Day%202007/Pages/image%2012.html

THEY served this country, and their families deserve a little dignity.

But dignity from the selfish and greedy pro homo pro abort crowd , who
think not of others (Like the aborted baby, or the kid that should not
be seeing queers celebrate their perversion anti God lifestyle at
Disneyland) , why would anyone expect any dignity out of the pro homo,
pro abort bunch, just take a look at how they trash me, a minister
here in RMMT. They are pitiful, and now they want a few $$$ to do what
any patriotic American should be honored to do for free.

We do not play taps for money, we play because they SERVED our country
with honor.

You selfish greedy narcissistic people who ask to be paid to play taps
are a disgrace to all trumpet players, and a disgrace to America.

If they have a general discharge, or a dishonorable discharge, charge
them whatever you want to; but if they have an honorable discharge,
it is a disgrace to ask for $$$ to play taps at their funerals.

Shame on all of you who would even think about asking.

What has this country come to ???? God help us all!

KING

Robert DeSavage

Jun 12, 2007, 6:53:44 PM6/12/07
On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:31:29 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Jun 12, 3:58 pm, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net> wrote:
>> schmidt said:
>>
>> > Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral for an honorable
>> > member of the military is so rude, so classless, and so dishonorable.
>> > But is is what I would expect many of you to do.
>>
>> WHY? You say it's ok at a wedding, but it's "rude,...classless, ... and so
>> dishonrorable" at a funeral. You haven't explained why one's ok and the
>> other is not.
>
>Because at military funerals, it is an honor to play for people who
>served, people who might have once looked a lot like this guy:
>
>http://www.arlingtoncemetery.org/images/Memorial%20Day%202007/Pages/image%2012.html
>
>THEY served this country,

Which you yourself have never done. All you've done MICHAEL is be a
true grand stander - in other words a HYPOCRITE that talks the talk
but never walked the walk. Talk is cheap but walking takes shoe
leather. For whatever reason, you offer NOTHING that resembles any
validity.

Doctor Nomine

Jun 12, 2007, 6:09:16 PM6/12/07
<"dokktor"Howdy...@yahoo.com> frothed:

> anti biblical , pro libs, pro homo, pro aborts and

> the likes of these kinds before.

As usual, Howdy Dookie starts ranting about
"pro homo pro aborts" whenever anyone disagrees
with him. Nothing to do with the discussion, he
just can't open his cake hole without hate speech.

> I can play a trumpet better than you can Jeff Helgesen donkey for
> brains, you are just jealous of my trumpet playing,( typical of pro
> homo pro abort libs trying to destroy the moral fabric of America ),
> cause I can play twice as loud as you can, and I got 1 1/2 octaves on
> you baby!

Ranting about "pro homo pro aborts" and libs, and
then the bragging about how he can supposedly play
better, louder, et Howdy cetera. Always the bragging,
but he can never back it up with playing.

Robert mentioned moderate range, clean attack, clean
release, control, and intonation as an appropriate
standard. Howdy mocked him with his blubbering about
FFFF and dubba-trippa-supa-dupa C. Well, Robert's
standards are how to play Taps. Extreme high note
bullshit is no way to play Taps. Howdy could never
play Taps respectfully.

> But dignity from the selfish and greedy pro homo pro abort crowd , who
> think not of others (Like the aborted baby, or the kid that should not
> be seeing queers celebrate their perversion anti God lifestyle at
> Disneyland) , why would anyone expect any dignity out of the pro homo,
> pro abort bunch,

What any of this has to do with a fee paid to a
professional bugler or trumpet player is beyond me.
The undertaker and the clergyman are paid for their
professional services. As is the gravedigger. The
military honor guard members are paid for their
services, and military buglers are paid for playing
Taps. It is perfectly normal to charge a fee for
professional services. It is the norm, as specified
by the Veterans Administration. Howdy should never
charge to play one of his comedy trumpet bits, and
should never be allowed to sound Taps for any veteran.

> Jeff Helgesen and the bisexual Bostonian lawyer friend of his might
> ASK for a fee to play at a military funera ???l, but it is low class
> to do so. But why should we be surprised? We have seen a lot of low
> class behavior from the libs/ pro homo, pro aborts and there likes of
> these two before.

Which two? Jeff and who else? Are you stalking people
again? Your ranting and frothing abour pro aborts, pro
homos, libs, and bisexuals shows all the low class
behavior you are known for.

A professional musician should be expected to charge
a fee for professional services; and to show up on
time, in tune, dressed appropriately; and to sound
Taps with dignity and respect (and without the Howdy
Dookie childish vibrato, weak tone, lousy intonation,
and special effects). It is the standard in the funeral
industry, in the military service, in the VA, and at
the National Cemeteries, for the bugler to be paid.
There is no doubt about it.

It is also generous and respectful to donate professional
services without charge, at the discretion of the
professional. It is most honorable to donate fully
professional Taps playing, and stull provide top-
notch playing and dignity. Donating such services in
no way diminishes the professionalism of being paid
for professional services, and charging a fee in no
way dimishes the generosity and respect in donating
such professional services for free. Since Howdy as
never been a professional musician, and does not have
the qualifications, he would not understand.

As for how much to charge, all expenses, such as travel,
as well as the time required, should be considered. As
has been suggested, coordinating with the funeral director,
and even subcontracting through him, is a good way to go.

What's rude, low class, and unprofessional, is Howdy's
ever-so-predictable hate speech, homophobia, and other
bigotry, that seems to permeate his world and every
disagreement he enters into. He thinks that being a
"minister" is why he is hated. No, he is disliked for
being a bigot, a hate monger, a liar, and an asshole.

Howdy, if I ever see or hear you with any brass instrument
in the cemetery where my WWII vet father lies, you will
be visiting the emergency room at the hospital, and the
brass repairman will be unable to do anything with the
twisted lump of metal that I will use to teach you some
manners.

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 7:09:24 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 6:53 pm, Robert DeSavage <allegro69@(nospam)comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:31:29 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> >> WHY? You say it's ok at a wedding, but it's "rude,...classless, ... and so
> >> dishonrorable" at a funeral. You haven't explained why one's ok and the
> >> other is not.
>
> >Because at military funerals, it is an honor to play for people who
> >served, people who might have once looked a lot like this guy:
>
> >http://www.arlingtoncemetery.org/images/Memorial%20Day%202007/Pages/i...

> >THEY served this country,
>
> Which you yourself have never done. All you've done MICHAEL is be a
> true grand stander - in other words a HYPOCRITE that talks the talk
> but never walked the walk. Talk is cheap but walking takes shoe
> leather. For whatever reason, you offer NOTHING that resembles any
> validity. - Hide quoted text -

I walked right into the recruitment station, I tried to join the US
ARMY, I was denied because of health reasons (high blood pressure),
check out my records, call MEPS in Atlanta for yourself, so don't act
like I did not try to serve in the military. Over the years I have
participated in hundreds of military tributes and funerals. I have
done what I could Bob , who could ask for more?

HEY ARMY RECRUITER, I will sign up today if you let me, be sure to
show that to any ARMY recruiter that you wish.

I am tired of these donkey for brains turning eveything I post here
into personal attacks against me.

I will no back down, I am not afraid, I know that I am right. I follow
the Lord and the Bible, they do not.

The pro homo pro abort libs do not influence me, I am a believer of
the Word and a doer of the Word, and I will never, ever allow the lib
pro abort pro homo bunch to get me down, or to get me to run from
them, but enough is enough.

Their bit/personal attacks are a bit old, stale,stupid.

As of late Jeff Helgesen and Dave Lee hijacked two posts where I was
posting on topic about trumpet playing, and THEY hijacked the strands
Bob, so perhaps it is them that deserve to be killfiled.

KING

Doctor Nomine

Jun 12, 2007, 7:29:01 PM6/12/07
<"dokktor"kooks...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Yup, more lame excuses. Prolly those pro abort pro
homo libs gave you high blood pressure, right, HowdY?

> check out my records, call MEPS in Atlanta for yourself,

Why would anyone bother to call them? I'm sure they don't
even have the records, and wouldn't give them out if they
did have 'em. Howdy, blowin' smoke and excuses again.

> HEY ARMY RECRUITER, I will sign up today if you let me, be sure to
> show that to any ARMY recruiter that you wish.

You're mentally unstable, and intellectually feeble.
Unfit for duty. 4F. I got your FFFF, Howdy BABY!

> The pro homo pro abort libs do not influence me,

Yes they do. They're all you talk about. They're
your excuse for everything you do. You think about
homosexuality more than a homosexual does.

> Their bit/personal attacks are a bit old, stale,stupid.

Your hatmongering and bigotry and lies and disrespect
for veterans is old, stale, stupid, ugly and anti-
Christian.

> As of late Jeff Helgesen and Dave Lee hijacked two posts where I was
> posting on topic about trumpet playing, and THEY hijacked the strands

They're called "threads", Dookie. Look it up in that
big dic you keep whipping out.

> QUEEN

Why do you sign your name "QUEEN", Doookie ko0KKKie?

Jeff

Jun 12, 2007, 7:46:01 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 6:09 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I walked right into the recruitment station, I tried to join the US
> ARMY, I was denied because of health reasons (high blood pressure),
> check out my records, call MEPS in Atlanta for yourself, so don't act
> like I did not try to serve in the military. Over the years I have
> participated in hundreds of military tributes and funerals. I have
> done what I could Bob , who could ask for more?
>
> HEY ARMY RECRUITER, I will sign up today if you let me, be sure to
> show that to any ARMY recruiter that you wish.

Hey, Howdy, why not do the next best thing, why not volunteer your
wife Part-ticia and your daughter for service?

Jeff

Jun 12, 2007, 8:01:08 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 4:17 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> I can play a trumpet better than you can Jeff Helgesen donkey for
> brains,

Of course you can. Now here's your blankey, curl up and go to sleep.

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 8:04:02 PM6/12/07

# 1 Don't ever talk about my kid on the Internet again Helgesen.
Leave my kid and wife out of this.
#2. Leave me alone so that I can watch Walker Texas Ranger in peace.
# 3. No matter what you say Helgesen, you will never be as good of a
live trumpet player than me, and you have never produced any music
that is as good as my two new cd's, so either come up with something
original of your own actually worth transcribing, or back off cause
you ain't got nothing better than RESOLUTION.

KING

Jeff

Jun 12, 2007, 8:41:23 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 7:04 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> # 1 Don't ever talk about my kid on the Internet again Helgesen.
> Leave my kid and wife out of this.

Out of what? How the hell would I know the faux name of your wife if
you hadn't brought it up on the Intergoogle? How the hell would I
know you had a daughter if you hadn't mentioned it on the
Intergoogle? You put them all out there for the world to see,
dipshit.

So, how about it? As cavalier about your family members' well-being
as you are your own?

> # 3. No matter what you say Helgesen, you will never be as good of a
> live trumpet player than me,

I'll remember that the next time I'm reading one of your 101st
Fighting Slacktivist Keyboarder notes you posted while I was out
working with real live musicians.

> and you have never produced any music
> that is as good as my two new cd's,

Hey, I'm game, put up or shut up. Here's your chance.

> so either come up with something
> original of your own actually worth transcribing, or back off cause
> you ain't got nothing better than RESOLUTION.

Of course not. Now put on your Chuck Norris jammies and go to bed.
I've got a set of stuff to get ready for a gig tomorrow. With live
musicians. Playing for paying customers.

Shhhhh

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 12, 2007, 8:53:40 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 8:41 pm, Jeff <jeff.helge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 7:04 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > # 1 Don't ever talk about my kid on the Internet again Helgesen.
> > Leave my kid and wife out of this.
>
> Out of what? How the hell would I know the faux name of your wife if
> you hadn't brought it up on the Intergoogle? How the hell would I
> know you had a daughter if you hadn't mentioned it on the
> Intergoogle? You put them all out there for the world to see,
> dipshit.
Jeff stop talking about my family on the internet, you pro abort pro
homo libs will stoop to lows even this low, such as attacking my
family, you are below the bottom of pond scum Jeff Helgesen.

> So, how about it? As cavalier

What would you know about a Cavalier Helgesen?

about your family members' well-being
> as you are your own?

Try me, well, knowing what your Bostonian friend is, I take that back

> > # 3. No matter what you say Helgesen, you will never be as good of a
> > live trumpet player than me,
>
> I'll remember that the next time I'm reading one of your 101st
> Fighting Slacktivist Keyboarder notes you posted while I was out
> working with real live musicians.

Am I to assume that you must think that Christian musicians are all,
dead?

> > and you have never produced any music
> > that is as good as my two new cd's,
>
> Hey, I'm game, put up or shut up. Here's your chance.
>
> > so either come up with something
> > original of your own actually worth transcribing, or back off cause
> > you ain't got nothing better than RESOLUTION.
>
> Of course not. Now put on your Chuck Norris jammies and go to bed.
> I've got a set of stuff to get ready for a gig tomorrow. With live
> musicians. Playing for paying customers.

Where, at Joes local pub again?

> Shhhhh

Carl Dershem

Jun 12, 2007, 9:09:35 PM6/12/07
johnkool <john...@alltel.net> wrote in news:1d6d3$466eb082$4b58512e$12219
@ALLTEL.NET:

> When is it appropriate to charge/not charge to play taps at a veterans
> funeral?
>
> I believe no veteran should be denied a live bugler, but I also know the
> funeral director, florist, monument maker, grave digger, church organist
> all get paid and when possible, I would like to be paid, also.
>
> Especially since I no longer have a day job.
>
> Also, is there a "going rate"?

When I do taps for a military funeral (I belong to "Bugles across America"
and do this occasinally), I only charge gas money - about $5.

cd
--
The difference between immorality and immortality is "T". I like Earl
Grey.

shawn...@myexcel.com

Jun 12, 2007, 9:14:17 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 8:53 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Jun 12, 8:41 pm, Jeff <jeff.helge...@gmail.com> wrote:> On Jun 12, 7:04 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > > # 1 Don't ever talk about my kid on the Internet again Helgesen.
> > > Leave my kid and wife out of this.

You are a funny one to talk about "leaving wife and kids" out of a
discussion, you lying nutbag. Or did you forget why the police now
have your emails to me?

> > Out of what? How the hell would I know the faux name of your wife if
> > you hadn't brought it up on the Intergoogle? How the hell would I
> > know you had a daughter if you hadn't mentioned it on the
> > Intergoogle? You put them all out there for the world to see,
> > dipshit.
>
> Jeff stop talking about my family on the internet, you pro abort pro
> homo libs will stoop to lows even this low, such as attacking my
> family, you are below the bottom of pond scum Jeff Helgesen.

Good of you to recognize how pathetic you are, "dr." ... but nobody
attacked your family. In fact, I think most people would feel sorry
for them - for being associated with you.

> > So, how about it? As cavalier
>
> What would you know about a Cavalier Helgesen?
>
> about your family members' well-being> as you are your own?
>
> Try me, well, knowing what your Bostonian friend is, I take that back

You gonna start your lie again, "dr?"

> > > # 3. No matter what you say Helgesen, you will never be as good of a
> > > live trumpet player than me,
>
> > I'll remember that the next time I'm reading one of your 101st
> > Fighting Slacktivist Keyboarder notes you posted while I was out
> > working with real live musicians.
>
> Am I to assume that you must think that Christian musicians are all,
> dead?
>
> > > and you have never produced any music
> > > that is as good as my two new cd's,

Your two new cd's that nobody ever heard, of course.

> > Hey, I'm game, put up or shut up. Here's your chance.
>
> > > so either come up with something
> > > original of your own actually worth transcribing, or back off cause
> > > you ain't got nothing better than RESOLUTION.

You ain't got "RESOLUTION" either. You have been claiming that your
new cd's woud be the best thing ever for quite some time, now.
However, nothing you have ever posted of your playing holds any
promise whatsoever except to be good for a laugh.

> > Of course not. Now put on your Chuck Norris jammies and go to bed.
> > I've got a set of stuff to get ready for a gig tomorrow. With live
> > musicians. Playing for paying customers.
>
> Where, at Joes local pub again?

It's funny. You spend a lot of time talking about how much better you
are of a trumpet player than people who actually make a living playing
trumpet. I guess you're too good to get paid ...

> > Shhhhh

Drew McMahon

Jun 12, 2007, 10:01:54 PM6/12/07

YOU ARE NO KING THERE. Don't you have "better" things to do like
crawling back into your hole and shutting your pie hole for a change.

Jeff

Jun 12, 2007, 11:04:05 PM6/12/07
On Jun 12, 7:53 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Am I to assume that you must think that Christian musicians are all,
> dead?

No, only that you seem to be spending your formative years in a set of
Chuck Norris jammies playing NetK00k on the web while most of us are
actually working on projects involving real musicians playing real
music.

> > Of course not. Now put on your Chuck Norris jammies and go to bed.
> > I've got a set of stuff to get ready for a gig tomorrow. With live
> > musicians. Playing for paying customers.
>
> Where, at Joes local pub again?

Hey, I just got done spending a couple of days backing up (and
learning some great shit, as always) from Jon Faddis and playing the
music of Don Ellis. That after a trip out to San Jose doing a clinic
and concert, and before that a nice little trip to SC for the same.
Plus some studio work on the side and a nice little stable of gigs
playing music that people actually pay to listen to.

You just spent the last month reviewing your backwater tabulations of
American Idol scores and trying to figure out how to scam the next 250
suckers on your next CD-R release, plus saving up "love offerings" for
your next woody ride.

Make sure to thank Part-ricia for paying the bills for you.

Robert DeSavage

Jun 13, 2007, 12:24:20 AM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 03:04:05 -0000, Jeff <jeff.h...@gmail.com>
wrote:

WOW! This thread is red hot. And I was gonna watch Some Like It Hot?
Mikey might not like the last line of the movie when the character Joe
E. Brown portrayed said, "What difference does it make?" It's truly
so if and when a dude works with other musicians where the ONLY bottom
line is how well the fucking band sounds. He's gotta think and believe
that "It's only business. Nothing personal"

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 12:22:03 AM6/13/07
On Jun 12, 11:04 pm, Jeff <jeff.helge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 7:53 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Am I to assume that you must think that Christian musicians are all,
> > dead?
>
> No, only that you seem to be spending your formative years in a set of
> Chuck Norris jammies playing NetK00k on the web while most of us are
> actually working on projects involving real musicians playing real
> music.
Heh...
Anyone in Athens ,TN knows that I work with some outstanding musicians
out here.
TENNESSEE is where all the best musicians are at.
I am working on real projects,as a matter of fact, after watching
Walker, Texas Ranger, perhaps the finest show on tv, I just recoreed
the last two songs for RESOLUTION tonight, that make 11 songs, wow!

> Hey, I just got done spending a couple of days backing up (and
> learning some great shit, as always) from Jon Faddis and playing the
> music of Don Ellis.

I am a better trumpet player than Faddis or Ellis.

Top that.

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 12:24:09 AM6/13/07
I ain't shutting nothing up, I am not the one who started the personal
attacks on this strand , donkey for brains Jeff Helgesen is.

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 12:33:12 AM6/13/07
The man with a picture of the Devil on the front of his www.shawnhines.com
returns

On Jun 12, 9:14 pm, shawnhi...@myexcel.com wrote:

> You are a funny one to talk about "leaving wife and kids" out of a
> discussion, you lying nutbag. Or did you forget why the police now
> have your emails to me?
Shawn I believe they were looking at the emails that you SENT out,
that's what you told Frankie

> > > Out of what? How the hell would I know the faux name of your wife if
> > > you hadn't brought it up on the Intergoogle? How the hell would I
> > > know you had a daughter if you hadn't mentioned it on the
> > > Intergoogle? You put them all out there for the world to see,
> > > dipshit.
>
> > Jeff stop talking about my family on the internet, you pro abort pro
> > homo libs will stoop to lows even this low, such as attacking my
> > family, you are below the bottom of pond scum Jeff Helgesen.
>
> Good of you to recognize how pathetic you are, "dr."
you are the pathetic one mr lib pro abort pro homo lawyer "dr esq" ,
but I think i will jest start calling you STINKY

... but nobody
> attacked your family. In fact, I think most people would feel sorry
> for them - for being associated with you.
>
> > > So, how about it? As cavalier
>
> > What would you know about a Cavalier Helgesen?
>
> > about your family members' well-being> as you are your own?
>
> > Try me, well, knowing what your Bostonian friend is, I take that back
>
> You gonna start your lie again, "dr?"
What was that Stinky "dr esq" , you know how you sent me that awful
email

no means no stinky "esq dr"

> > > I'll remember that the next time I'm reading one of your 101st
> > > Fighting Slacktivist Keyboarder notes you posted while I was out
> > > working with real live musicians.
>
> > Am I to assume that you must think that Christian musicians are all,
> > dead?

> Your two new cd's that nobody ever heard, of course.

Because they have not been released yet, they are being mastered
stinky "dr esq", but from listening to your stuff I do not think you
even know what mastering a cd is stinky "dr esq"

> > > Hey, I'm game, put up or shut up. Here's your chance.

> You ain't got "RESOLUTION" either.

How would you know stinky "dr esq"

You have been claiming that your
> new cd's woud be the best thing ever for quite some time, now.
> However, nothing you have ever posted of your playing holds any
> promise whatsoever except to be good for a laugh.

Sure "dr esq" stinky, but since one of the members of one of the most
popular southern rock groups of all times is involved in mastering it,
i will take his advice not your , ok stinky "dr esq"

> > > Of course not. Now put on your Chuck Norris jammies and go to bed.
> > > I've got a set of stuff to get ready for a gig tomorrow. With live
> > > musicians. Playing for paying customers.
>
> > Where, at Joes local pub again?
>
> It's funny. You spend a lot of time talking about how much better you
> are of a trumpet player than people who actually make a living playing
> trumpet. I guess you're too good to get paid ...

I am too good to waste my time talking to you two clowns thats for
sure

now kiss off stinkys pro abort pro homo libs

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 12:34:43 AM6/13/07
Carl, I would say in this case that you do have a clue.

God bless you,

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 12:39:58 AM6/13/07
The musicians in JUDAH are very, very good, and the musicians that
work with Paisley are very, very good; anyone who would insinuate that
I do not play with top quality musicians is a complete idiot.

Bottom line is that a lot of musicians who get paid suck, so claiming
to be a good musician just because you get paid is like claiming that
you are a good politician just because you get paid.

KING

Doctor Nomine

Jun 13, 2007, 12:59:59 AM6/13/07
<drmichae...@yahoo.com> The man who can't tell a joker from
a devil (they loved him in Vegas!), with a picture of a brokeback
"bottom" cowboy on his pro homo pro abort lib hatin' forum-o-hate

> Shawn I believe they were looking at the emails that you SENT out,
> that's what you told Frankie

Howdy hates lawyerin' so's his "li'l buddy" Frankie
Hickfucker's gonna git out his "lawyerin'" book, and
there's not many people ignert enuff to let 'em laweyer
'em lahk that!

> What was that Stinky "dr esq" , you know how you sent me that awful
> email

A classic Howdy quote. How do you come up with
such killer lines? A staff of writers?

> no means no stinky "esq dr"

>> Your two new cd's that nobody ever heard, of course.
> Because they have not been released yet, they are being mastered
> stinky "dr esq", but from listening to your stuff I do not think you
> even know what mastering a cd is stinky "dr esq"

You just "recoreed" the last two songs tonight
and now they're being mastered? From listening
to that bullshit, I do not think you even know
what recording is! I think you might have skipped
as step, not that it will really matter. Really,
you should put it on the web, so you can download
over and over again from different email addresses!
You'll get a platinum record, and another ko0K
Award!

> now kiss off stinkys pro abort pro homo libs

That is one of the most wonderfullest Howdy quotes
of all time. May it become a shibboleth, a veritable
motherlode of merriment and mirst.

"now kinow kiss off stinkys pro abort pro homo libs!"

Wow, it feels great to type it by hand!

Ladies and Gentleman, we have finally discovered
Howdy's "Dokkkteral" dissertation!

> PRINCE

Doctor Nomine

Jun 13, 2007, 1:09:00 AM6/13/07
<"<0yahoo.com"> wrote in message

> Bottom line is that a lot of musicians who get paid suck, so claiming
> to be a good musician just because you get paid is like claiming that
> you are a good politician just because you get paid.
>
> TODDLER

The bottom line is that a lot of musicians suck, so
claiming to be a good musician just because you can
drop a bunch of made-up names of hillbilly hicks,
without ever actually generating any music, is like
claiming that you're the most extreme high note loudest
highest anti homo anti abort anti lib dubba-bubba-C
in a gay cowboy costume.

Colonel Jake

Jun 13, 2007, 1:14:25 AM6/13/07
*we will all kneel and bow our heads*

[遙誌Yx垂侷"All Hail Master Pink My Instructor"[遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Pinku-Sensei The Great One" [遙誌Yx垂侷

*now we diligently pray*

[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Goddess Kali Goddess Of Strength" [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Our Divine Goddess Of Usenet" [遙誌Yx垂侷

<newsgroups added>

: On Jun 12, 3:16 pm, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net> wrote:
: >
:
[...]

Shut The Fuck Up!,
"You are one stupid mutha-fucka most of the times, you do
know that, right?!?!?!,...., King Mikey?!?!?!,....,
for one?!?!?!,...., being in an Honour Guard, you are
PROFESSIONAL and are getting paid for whatever you do during
the time of all your service!!!,...., just because you're
playing taps for a fallen veteran doesnt mean
(being in The Honour Guard), that the government is going to
cut your pay for that day!!! (you are a dumb mutha fucker
Howdy, so you better watch your ass before something really
fucking bad happens to you (I'm just saying, whatever
happens to you wouldnt be considered a hate crime (you being
a religious man and all), but just a plain simple
PAYBACK MUTHA FUCKA))..."

Also?,
"If you're not with an Honour Guard, and someone wants you
for your Bugling Services (I mean, you do have an authentic
military bugle right, you should, they're only about $80.00),
you should expect to get, and even ask for a fee if it hasnt
been brought up,...., and if they expect you to do it for
nothing?!?!?!,...., then you tell those mutha fuckasses to
find somebody else, or play it
dem'mutha'fuckin'selves!!!,...., as easy as that!!!,....,
unless you're
sum'fucking'kind'da'melting'fucking'DUCK!!!,...., and yer to
fucking chickenshit to say fuggit!!!..."

Dont worry about me Howdy?,
"I hate fucking everybody (just like GoD), I aint arent ever
going to put my trust into any man who has blood running
through their veins (look what happened to our brother Abel,
fucking Cain did away with him like No Fucking Problem),....,
so dont think of me as being a friendly guy, cause I really
aint isnt arent!!!..."

In other words?,
"Dont ever reply to any of my post like some soft mutha fucka,
cause I am no respecter of Man!!!
(especially those who dont have BALLS)..."

(look below)
<drmichae...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
: God love you Colonel
:

That statement alone?,
"Proves you have no BALLS, King!!!..."

You got something to say about my Post Howdy?,
"Then put Sum'Fucking'HATE into it!!!,...., and take all that
Feministic'Bitch'Screeching'Shit'OUT of it!!!,...., cause you're
wrong King!!! (When you Professed - God love you Colonel),....,
just plain fucking wrong!!!..."

I also suggest?,
"If you have anything you would like to discuss, on any of the
matters mentioned above?!?!?!,...., then you should discuss them,
with the Wolf!!!,...., and with the Wolf, ONLY!!!..."
(you know who I'm talking about, just call the Wolf)

COlOnel Jake Enterprises� Presents
http://www.coloneljake.com/videos/001F/

--

High Speed Internet Connection
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/

Dialup Internet Connection
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/

*thank you Master Pink and in the name of Goddess Kali*

*so be it*

�.,�:And then some...
`^'^�
:
: or characterizing asking for a
: > fee as "rude" is just misguided.
:
: Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral is misguided, but
: our country is on a slippery sliding slope.
:
: Asking for a fee to play taps at a military funeral for an honorable

: member of the military is so rude, so classless, and so dishonorable.
: But is is what I would expect many of you to do.

:
: KING
:
:
:
:

The Central Scrutinizer

Jun 13, 2007, 7:54:27 AM6/13/07
If memory serves me correctly, in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps Jeff <jeff.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 7:04 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > # 1 Don't ever talk about my kid on the Internet again Helgesen.
> > Leave my kid and wife out of this.
>
> Out of what? How the hell would I know the faux name of your wife if
> you hadn't brought it up on the Intergoogle? How the hell would I
> know you had a daughter if you hadn't mentioned it on the
> Intergoogle? You put them all out there for the world to see,
> dipshit.

Howdy has a lot of nerve complaining about someone
talking about his wife on the internet. What
a hypocrite.

--
James A. Chappell http://rlrr.drum-corps.net/

"He asked me if I knew what time it was -- I said yes, but
not right now."
-- Stephen Wright

The Central Scrutinizer

Jun 13, 2007, 7:59:51 AM6/13/07
If memory serves me correctly, in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps shawn...@myexcel.com wrote:

> You are a funny one to talk about "leaving wife and kids" out of a
> discussion, you lying nutbag. Or did you forget why the police now
> have your emails to me?
> >
> > > Out of what? How the hell would I know the faux name of your wife if
> > > you hadn't brought it up on the Intergoogle? How the hell would I
> > > know you had a daughter if you hadn't mentioned it on the
> > > Intergoogle? You put them all out there for the world to see,
> > > dipshit.
> >
> > Jeff stop talking about my family on the internet, you pro abort pro
> > homo libs will stoop to lows even this low, such as attacking my
> > family, you are below the bottom of pond scum Jeff Helgesen.

I suppose it's perfectly OK for a so called "Christian" to
insult someone's wife on the internet. Michael E. Schmidt
is a hypocrite.

--
James A. Chappell http://rlrr.drum-corps.net/

"A cult is a religion with no political power."
-- Tom Wolfe

Jim Blansett

Jun 13, 2007, 8:30:02 AM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:54:27 -0500, The Central Scrutinizer
<rlrr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>If memory serves me correctly, in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps Jeff <jeff.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 12, 7:04 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >
>> > # 1 Don't ever talk about my kid on the Internet again Helgesen.
>> > Leave my kid and wife out of this.
>>
>> Out of what? How the hell would I know the faux name of your wife if
>> you hadn't brought it up on the Intergoogle? How the hell would I
>> know you had a daughter if you hadn't mentioned it on the
>> Intergoogle? You put them all out there for the world to see,
>> dipshit.
>>

>Howdy has a lot of nerve complaining about someone
>talking about his wife on the internet. What
>a hypocrite.

Your point was valid had you stopped at "Howdy has a lot of nerve..."

Jeff

Jun 13, 2007, 9:15:47 AM6/13/07
On Jun 12, 11:22 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Heh...
> Anyone in Athens ,TN knows that I work with some outstanding musicians
> out here.

Congratulations. Athens is quite the music mecca, I understand.

> TENNESSEE is where all the best musicians are at.

Mmm hmmm. Of course.

> I am working on real projects,as a matter of fact, after watching
> Walker, Texas Ranger, perhaps the finest show on tv,

*crickets*

> I just recoreed
> the last two songs for RESOLUTION tonight, that make 11 songs, wow!

Golly! Ain't that Mr. Microphone cool?

> I am a better trumpet player than Faddis or Ellis.
>
> Top that.

No better place to drop that load of crap than alt.usenet.kooks.
*plop*

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 9:19:33 AM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 7:59 am, The Central Scrutinizer <rlrrl...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I suppose it's perfectly OK for a so called "Christian" to
> insult someone's wife on the internet. Michael E. Schmidt
> is a hypocrite.

Like it is to host an Internet hate web page full of lies?
I only tried to help. Did she try my moisturizing ideas.
It is so important to moisturize in order to have healthy good looking
glowing skin tones.
All women and men should moisturize.

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 9:23:33 AM6/13/07
Colonel, go back to kissing
sptalsauclablastaphoneoutoftunerichardsmellslikealambsbutt butt

flu...@msn.com

Jun 13, 2007, 9:40:10 AM6/13/07

Your an ass with teeth...shouldn't you be goose stepping somewhere....
ya Nazi bastard?
George

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 9:40:50 AM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 9:15 am, Jeff <jeff.helge...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 12, 11:22 pm, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>

> > Heh...
> > Anyone in Athens ,TN knows that I work with some outstanding musicians
> > out here.
>
> Congratulations. Athens is quite the music mecca, I understand.
If you are a professional musician, then Tennessee is the place to be.
In SGM, my genre of music, many professional musicians here live in
East Tennessee, where the SGM hall of fame is even located.

> > TENNESSEE is where all the best musicians are at.
>
> Mmm hmmm. Of course.

Like I said, I am a SGM professional musician, and East eneesee is
where many professional musicians live, East Tn is where the SGM Hall
Of fame is even located.

> > I am working on real projects,as a matter of fact, after watching
> > Walker, Texas Ranger, perhaps the finest show on tv,
>
> *crickets*
>

> > I just recorded

> > the last two songs for RESOLUTION tonight, that make 11 songs, wow!
>
> Golly! Ain't that Mr. Microphone cool?

Actually, I am well please with the mic/pre amp setup that Paisley
has, it sounds awesome using trumpets.
Very warm sounding, that's the key. Paisley's mic setup sounds much
warmer than the mics you used on your latest cd, so I would not mock
what Paisley has.

> > I am a better trumpet player than Faddis or Ellis.
>
> > Top that.
>
> No better place to drop that load of crap than alt.usenet.kooks.
> *plop*

Ellis, however creative with his half tones and freaky time signatures
was a good composer, but just an average pro trumpet player. Faddis is
better than an average pro, much better than Hines and slightly better
than you, but he is not anywhere near as good as me, I got 2 +
octaves over him, I got much better tone than him, more range, more
power, more projection, a smoother horn sound and more outrageous
soloing. You punks can mock me all you want but it will never turn me
into a bad live trumpet player. Live trumpet playing is where I excel
at, even Paisley agrees:

"You are much better of a live trumpet player than you are in the
studio" - Paisley

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 9:47:20 AM6/13/07
"Moisturising is essential to make your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
Like our body, our skin also needs hydration and proper nutrients to
keep it healthy. So, treat it with a good moisturizer. Your skin needs
more moisturiser if it is feeling tight. But remember not to
overmoisturize as it can cause pore-clogging. Regular use of a
moisturizer can help prevent the dry skin that is common in winter. It
provides longer wear for make up. It also helps in the the application
of foundation which spreads more easily if applied over the
moisturizer, making foundation blend smoothly with the skin. When
moisturizing dehydrated skin it is best to use a rich face lotion that
will nourish the skin. Always be sure to use a moisturizer that is
free of mineral oils. Mineral oils can cause the skins elasticity to
weaken, eventually causing wrinkles.

A moisturizer should be applied after cleansing and toning. The
majority of moisturizers are emulsions of oil and water. The oil in
water moisturizers have a higher water content and are lighter and
less heavy; these are good for use during the day when makeup will be
applied over it, or for women with oily skin. Don't apply it heavily,
as only a light film is needed, and don't apply moisturizer around the
eye area as it can cause the delicate skin in this area to retain
fluid and become puffy. Always wait a few minutes after applying
moisturizer before putting on your makeup; this allows time for it to
dry and form a smooth base for your foundation.

Uses of Moisturizer For many Skin types:

1. Moisturizer for Oily Skin: You need an oil-free, water-based
moisturizer.

2. Moisturizer for Dry Skin: Choose a thicker, oil-based moisturizer.

3. Moisturizer for Combination Skin - Use a light, hydrating formula
twice a day.

4. Always choose a gentle, fragrance-free moisturizer for use on
sensitive skin.

Skin Moisturizing Tips For Dry Skin

A few immediate techniques to help moisturize Dry skin:

1. Apply a body moisturizing cream twice daily during the fall and
winter to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.

2. As estrogens decrease with the onset of menopause, a decrease in
sebum results, leading to drier skin.

3. Switch to your cream based skin rejuvenation products if you have
dry skin.

4. Using a 1% OTC hydrocortisone ointment on your lips when they start
to crack during the winter will speed the healing process.
"

Jim Blansett

Jun 13, 2007, 9:54:01 AM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:40:50 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

<snippered>

> You punks can mock me all you want but it will never turn me
>into a bad live trumpet player.

Turn you into a "bad live trumpet player?" Are you kidding? You
can't turn a plate of spaghetti into a plate of spaghetti, either -
because it's already a plate of spaghetti!

>"You are much better of a live trumpet player than you are in the
>studio" - Paisley

I wouldn't take this as a compliment, Howdy. Based upon the
recordings you've provided, and since you obviously really suck in the
studio, you've *got* to be a better live trumpeter.

>KING
of Fools

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 9:55:50 AM6/13/07
Take a look at me:

http://www.voy.com/129615/

Let's all be honest with each other, you do not get this:

http://www.voy.com/129615/

good looking without a little help from some moisturizing.

These good looks:

http://www.voy.com/129615/

Well, my world class good looks , lets be honest, did not come wihtout
a little help from some quality moisturizing, and moisturizing is
vital twards achieving good looks.

and yes, I am good looking, and I am reminded every time that I see
myself in the mirror.

I am so good looking, plus I smell so good.

But, although i did give you this moisturizing secret , i am not going
to reveal Tom Porter's (former editor for Playboy tm)
secret formula for how i smell better than any of you.

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 9:58:47 AM6/13/07
" Facial exfoliators and facemasks can help mend damage and keep your
skin looking healthy. From avocado facemasks to oatmeal scrubs, there
are many natural treatments available. Exfoliators scrub away the
surface layer of skin, while facemasks nourish and treat the skin.
Follow the directions on the packet before using either of these
products.

Using a facial mask:

Select a mask suitable for your skin type.

After a complete cleaning and exfoliation, apply a moisturizing mask.
It is only necessary to wash the face superficially before using a
cleansing and purifying mask.

Use a very mild exfoliating cream before applying an anti-aging mask
on dry skin. Taking care to avoid lip and eye areas, lightly apply a
thin layer of the mask with your fingers.

Take care to apply a very thin layer of the mask, so that the skin
does not suffer from over-application.

Take off mask with a tissue or moist cotton pad. "

KING

Jazzycat1

Jun 13, 2007, 10:15:11 AM6/13/07
Fake Dr Rev Dookkkie,
You need to face the fact that you are not good looking. You are,
however, many other things:

Fat
Insane
Gay
Untalented
Dishonest
Mentally Ill
Childish
Boring
Sweaty
Immature
Delusional

Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

The Central Scrutinizer

Jun 13, 2007, 10:21:17 AM6/13/07
If memory serves me correctly, in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps Jazzycat1 <jeffre...@msn.com> wrote:
> Fake Dr Rev Dookkkie,
> You need to face the fact that you are not good looking. You are,
> however, many other things:
>
> Fat
> Insane
> Gay
> Untalented
> Dishonest
> Mentally Ill
> Childish
> Boring
> Sweaty
> Immature
> Delusional
Stupid

> Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

You forgot one.

--
James A. Chappell http://rlrr.drum-corps.net/

"I gained nothing at all from Supreme Enlightenment, and
for that very reason it is called Supreme Enlightenment."
-- Gotama Buddha

Robert DeSavage

Jun 13, 2007, 11:33:13 AM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:55:50 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>and yes, I am good looking, and I am reminded every time that I see
>myself in the mirror.

I saw that picture at the Post Office on a not wanted poster.

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 11:20:48 AM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 10:21 am, The Central Scrutinizer <rlrrl...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> If memory serves me correctly, in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps Jazzycat1 <jeffreyno...@msn.com> wrote:> Fake Dr Rev Dookkkie,

Jim Blansett

Jun 13, 2007, 11:27:03 AM6/13/07

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 11:27:27 AM6/13/07
wrote:

> > You need to face the fact that you are not good looking. You are,
> > however, many other things:
Well, I am THE second best looking man alive today, but
WALKER has guns and can fight and shoot better than me so things are
just gonna have to just stay that way for now

> > Fat
true
but i'm working on that

> > Insane
nope
> > Gay
nope
> > Untalented
nope
> > Dishonest
nope
> > Mentally Ill
nope
> > Childish
nope
> > Boring
BORING?
Nope, that one hurt, BORING???

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT????????????????????????

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
?????????????????? ????????????????? ?????????????????????? ??????????????????

How could you stoop so low as to call me that awful
name???????? ???????????? ??????????????

how could you Jeffrey, that was so low
> > Sweaty
Nope, I do not sweat very much at all
> > Immature
nope
> > Delusional
nope

> Stupid
nope

> > Just thought I'd clear that up for you.
>
> You forgot one.

YUP
BIBLICAL

BORING??????????

These pro homo pro aborts will tell any lie to attack the man of the
bible

BORING?

How could you Jeffrey????????

BORING??

How could you say boring??????????

Jeff

Jun 13, 2007, 12:56:32 PM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 8:40 am, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I got much better tone than him, more range, more
> power, more projection, a smoother horn sound and moreoutrageous
> soloing.

"outrageous: grossly offensive to decency or morality; causing horror"

Similar to: "offensive: unpleasant or disgusting especially to the
senses"

Point taken. Your playing is outrageous.

Robert DeSavage

Jun 13, 2007, 2:05:06 PM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:40:50 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>Ellis, however creative with his half tones

Actually Mike, Ellis was creative with his QUARTER tones that he
played most proficiently on a Holton quarter tone trumpet where he
shined on an album entitled Electric Bath. Try not to underestimate
this guy since he had some most impressive credentials including
studying under brass virtuoso John Coffey whose successful students
also included Bill Chase and a great many other Boston based trumpet
players that graced the Woody Herman band along with Chase. But
getting back to Ellis where if he was a successful student of Coffey,
then that guy was good - DAMNED GOOD!!!!!!!

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 1:11:52 PM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 2:05 pm, Robert DeSavage <allegro69@(nospam)comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:40:50 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> >Ellis, however creative with his half tones
>
> Actually Mike, Ellis was creative with his QUARTER tones
Tired, sorrry bob, that's what I ment to say
QUARTER tone, your right Bob

that he
> played most proficiently on a Holton quarter tone trumpet where he
> shined on an album entitled Electric Bath. Try not to underestimate
> this guy since he had some most impressive credentials including
> studying under brass virtuoso John Coffey whose successful students
> also included Bill Chase and a great many other Boston based trumpet
> players that graced the Woody Herman band along with Chase. But
> getting back to Ellis where if he was a successful student of Coffey,
> then that guy was good - DAMNED GOOD!!!!!!!

Ellis is not, as you say a" "da**ed good" trumpet player.
Ellis was at best an average pro trumpet player.

As for Chase, he could play the high note but his tone and intonation
was awful, anyone who likes Chase had better not ever whine about me
playing sharp or about my trumpet's tone.

I got more range than Chase ever had by well more than an octave.

KING

Robert DeSavage

Jun 13, 2007, 2:19:53 PM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:11:52 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Jun 13, 2:05 pm, Robert DeSavage <allegro69@(nospam)comcast.net>
>wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 06:40:50 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>>
>> >Ellis, however creative with his half tones
>>
>> Actually Mike, Ellis was creative with his QUARTER tones
>Tired, sorrry bob, that's what I ment to say
>QUARTER tone, your right Bob
>that he
>> played most proficiently on a Holton quarter tone trumpet where he
>> shined on an album entitled Electric Bath. Try not to underestimate
>> this guy since he had some most impressive credentials including
>> studying under brass virtuoso John Coffey whose successful students
>> also included Bill Chase and a great many other Boston based trumpet
>> players that graced the Woody Herman band along with Chase. But
>> getting back to Ellis where if he was a successful student of Coffey,
>> then that guy was good - DAMNED GOOD!!!!!!!
>
>Ellis is not, as you say a" "da**ed good" trumpet player.
>Ellis was at best an average pro trumpet player.

I did not say that Ellis was a "da**ed good" trumpet player. I
distinctly said that Ellis was a "daMNed good". trumpet player.

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 1:26:45 PM6/13/07
jim resolution is awesome, so kiss off , and take all of your pro homo
pro abort friends with you

these pro abort pro homo personal attacks on me are so stale. so lame,
so old, full of such lies

BORING???
How dare you
folks call me BORING

How could you???

KING

Jim Blansett

Jun 13, 2007, 2:24:05 PM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:26:45 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>jim resolution is awesome, so kiss off , and take all of your pro homo
>pro abort friends with you

Why not prove to all of us "pro homo pro aborts" just how good
Resolution is? Post some clips - let us be the judge. Remember, if
self-evaluation is a true measuring stick of a performer's ability, we
wouldn't need independent and unbiased judges, would we? We could do
away with contests as we know them.

>these pro abort pro homo personal attacks on me are so stale. so lame,
>so old, full of such lies

Speaking of stale and lame, those are pretty darned good labels to
apply to your skill set as a musician. Some times the truth hurts.
Howdy, get over it - you suck!

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 2:57:49 PM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 2:24 pm, Jim Blansett <jim_blans...@hotmail.commakaze>
wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:26:45 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >jim resolution is awesome, so kiss off , and take all of your pro homo
> >pro abort friends with you
>
> Why not prove to all of us "pro homo pro aborts" just how good
> Resolution is? Post some clips - let us be the judge.
nope

You and the pro homo pro aborts will say that it sucks no matter what
any of you hear

I have a person from of one of the top selling southern rock bands of
all times to ask about Resolution, and to help with the mastering of
this project at my leasure, thanks for asking to review Resolution,
but if you want to listen to it, you may buy a copy of it once it is
released

Remember, if
> self-evaluation is a true measuring stick of a performer's ability, we
> wouldn't need independent and unbiased judges, would we? We could do
> away with contests as we know them.

I am all to willing to compete in any LEGIT trumpet playing contest ,
but sadly these are not offered for Adults over 25

> >these pro abort pro homo personal attacks on me are so stale. so lame,
> >so old, full of such lies
>
> Speaking of stale and lame, those are pretty darned good labels to
> apply to your skill set as a musician. Some times the truth hurts.
> Howdy, get over it - you suck!

I am not Howdy, and my horn playing is excellent

Jazzycat1

Jun 13, 2007, 3:16:26 PM6/13/07

You are Howdy fucking Dookkkie and always will be - This KING shit
isn't working for anyone but you.
You will always be known as the Fake Dr., Fake Rev, multiple-
personality posting idiot that is his own
only fan.

Jim Blansett

Jun 13, 2007, 3:20:02 PM6/13/07
On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:57:49 -0700, drmichae...@yahoo.com wrote:

>On Jun 13, 2:24 pm, Jim Blansett <jim_blans...@hotmail.commakaze>
>wrote:
>> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:26:45 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> >jim resolution is awesome, so kiss off , and take all of your pro homo
>> >pro abort friends with you
>>
>> Why not prove to all of us "pro homo pro aborts" just how good
>> Resolution is? Post some clips - let us be the judge.
>nope
>
>You and the pro homo pro aborts will say that it sucks no matter what
>any of you hear

If your playing is worthy of merit, there are plenty of us here to
tell you that. I have no doubt we would do so - if'n we were to ever
hear something played by you that sounded decent.

>I have a person from of one of the top selling southern rock bands of
>all times to ask about Resolution, and to help with the mastering of
>this project at my leasure, thanks for asking to review Resolution,
>but if you want to listen to it, you may buy a copy of it once it is
>released

Buy a copy? You've got to be kidding. Even the best players will let
you hear a sample before spending your money for a whole disc. What
makes your stuff so good that you can't do the same?

> Remember, if
>> self-evaluation is a true measuring stick of a performer's ability, we
>> wouldn't need independent and unbiased judges, would we? We could do
>> away with contests as we know them.
>I am all to willing to compete in any LEGIT trumpet playing contest ,
>but sadly these are not offered for Adults over 25

You missed the point. I'm not surprised. You, Howdy, cannot
legitimately believe you can evaluate your own work and not be biased
towards it. Outside evaluators will tell you whether you playing is
good - or not.

>> >these pro abort pro homo personal attacks on me are so stale. so lame,
>> >so old, full of such lies
>>
>> Speaking of stale and lame, those are pretty darned good labels to
>> apply to your skill set as a musician. Some times the truth hurts.
>> Howdy, get over it - you suck!
>I am not Howdy, and my horn playing is excellent

You ARE Howdy - and everything I've heard you play - up to this point
- SUCKS!

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 3:22:46 PM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 3:16 pm, Jazzycat1 <jeffreyno...@msn.com> wrote:
BORING?

BORING ????? ?????????????? ??????????????

How could you call your King boring???

Now I order you to leave me alone so that I can watch Little House On
The Prarie in peace

BORING?????

That was just so wrong Jeffrey , so so wrong,

KING

Colonel Jake

Jun 13, 2007, 3:31:51 PM6/13/07
*we will all kneel and bow our heads*

[遙誌Yx垂侷"All Hail Master Pink My Instructor"[遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Pinku-Sensei The Great One" [遙誌Yx垂侷

*now we diligently pray*

[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Goddess Kali Goddess Of Strength" [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 [遙誌Yx垂侷
[遙誌Yx垂侷 "Our Divine Goddess Of Usenet" [遙誌Yx垂侷

<newsgroups and message restored, because of the homosnecker>

:"Colonel Jake" <Sergea...@comcast.net> wrote in message
:news:sYOdnUKXaY935vLb...@comcast.com...
::<drmichae...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
::news:1181676959.8...@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com...
::: On Jun 12, 3:16 pm, "Dave Stephens" <dcs...@swbell.net> wrote:
::: > <drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
::: >
::: > news:1181671098....@a26g2000pre.googlegroups.com...
::: >
::: > >> It is RUDE for a professional bugler to require a FEE for a
military
::: > > funeral. It is not rude for a professional musician to require a fee
::: > > for a wedding.
::: >
::: > You've lost me. How is one different from the other? Assuming you're
not
::: > friend of the family in either case, what makes it "rude" to ask for
::: > compensation in one circumstance but not in the other?
::: >
::: > The funeral director is where you would inform of your fee.
:::
[...]
::
[...]
:: :
::
[...]
:: `^'^�::
:::
[...]

Spelt like a?,
"Real FUCKING Lucifer Howdy!!!,...., almost like it had a pair,
but it still sounded like a Feministic'Bitch'Screeching!!!..."

And as far as kissing butt?,
"If it dont have girly all over it?!?!?!,...., then its a butt
totally?!?!?!,...., for you, Howdy Boi!!!..."

COlOnel Jake Enterprises� Presents
http://www.coloneljake.com/BAM1BAM/DMS03/

--

High Speed Internet Connection
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page200/

Dialup Internet Connection
http://www.coloneljake.com/pages/page201/

*thank you Master Pink and in the name of Goddess Kali*

*so be it*

�.,�:And then some...
`^'^�

Drew McMahon

Jun 13, 2007, 4:00:01 PM6/13/07
> only fan.- Hide quoted text -

Jazzyone,

There is only (1) "supposed" "King" and that's "The Hoppy
One" (Hopkins) and he's NOT a very good one at that because he "rips
off" the public with his "obsessive" use of narration and singers.

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 4:56:08 PM6/13/07
The Colonel has his head so far up
sptalsauclablastaphoneoutoftunerichardsmellslikealambsbutt 's butt
that he can no longer think straight anymore.

Is that a homosexual act?

Did I say the Colonel Jake no longer thinks straight?

He ain't joined up with the rest of you homo's has he?

KING

John "C"

Jun 13, 2007, 4:57:33 PM6/13/07

<drmichae...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Drop by his house after work and see if he tries to grab you dick and report
back.

HJ

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 5:06:36 PM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 3:20 pm, Jim Blansett <jim_blans...@hotmail.commakaze>
wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 11:57:49 -0700, drmichaeleschm...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >On Jun 13, 2:24 pm, Jim Blansett <jim_blans...@hotmail.commakaze>
> >wrote:
>
> >> Why not prove to all of us "pro homo pro aborts" just how good
> >> Resolution is? Post some clips - let us be the judge.
> >nope
>
> >You and the pro homo pro aborts will say that it sucks no matter what
> >any of you hear
>
> If your playing is worthy of merit, there are plenty of us here to
> tell you that.
nope
won't happen
you are pro homo pro abort libs with an agenda

I have no doubt we would do so

nope

- if'n we were to ever
> hear something played by you that sounded decent.

you proved my point, thank you mr lib

> >I have a person from of one of the top selling southern rock bands of
> >all times to ask about Resolution, and to help with the mastering of
> >this project at my leasure, thanks for asking to review Resolution,
> >but if you want to listen to it, you may buy a copy of it once it is
> >released
>
> Buy a copy? You've got to be kidding.

Well, you are too poor so, you will have to do without jim

too bad

Even the best players will let
> you hear a sample before spending your money for a whole disc. What
> makes your stuff so good that you can't do the same?

No free samples

I can do what i do because I can

nobody owns my music but me

> > Remember, if
> >> self-evaluation is a true measuring stick of a performer's ability, we
> >> wouldn't need independent and unbiased judges, would we? We could do
> >> away with contests as we know them.
> >I am all to willing to compete in any LEGIT trumpet playing contest ,
> >but sadly these are not offered for Adults over 25
>
> You missed the point. I'm not surprised. You, Howdy, cannot
> legitimately believe you can evaluate your own work and not be biased
> towards it.

I do every day the day after I record something

Outside evaluators will tell you whether you playing is
> good - or not.

And you pro homo pro aborts will not admit that i can play well so
kiss off

I can play better than stinky # 1 or stinky # 2 and you all love their
music
I played there stuff and my stuff to a music insider without telling
him who was who
guess which music he picked out as the best
it was not stinky # 1 or stinky # 2
I trust what he says bein between stinky one and two they aint sold
1/100,000 th as many cd's as he has combined

> >> Speaking of stale and lame, those are pretty darned good labels to
> >> apply to your skill set as a musician. Some times the truth hurts.
> >> Howdy, get over it - you suck!

proves my point

pay the bill or you won't hear resolution

> >I am not Howdy, and my horn playing is excellent
>
> You ARE Howdy - and everything I've heard you play - up to this point
> - SUCKS!

I no longer recognize the name howdy

call me:

KING

flu...@msn.com

Jim Blansett

Jun 13, 2007, 5:28:02 PM6/13/07

Jeff

Jun 13, 2007, 6:08:34 PM6/13/07
Jim, don't waste your time. Unlike folks who actually use the music
to promote their releases, Howdy knows that the last thing he wants is
for anyone own a copy of his "project" who might actually report what
they heard.

Colonel Jake

Jun 13, 2007, 6:28:50 PM6/13/07

: wrote:
:
: > I suppose it's perfectly OK for a so called "Christian" to
: > insult someone's wife on the internet. Michael E. Schmidt
: > is a hypocrite.
: Like it is to host an Internet hate web page full of lies?
: I only tried to help. Did she try my moisturizing ideas.
: It is so important to moisturize in order to have healthy good looking
: glowing skin tones.
: All women and men should moisturize.
:
: KING
:

One of my favorite pastimes?,
"I used to beat the crap out of and rob FAGGOTS,
Howdy King Boi!!!,...., and you guessed it?!?!?!,....,
them daddy sucking fucking faggot queers all wore moisturizers,
just like you Howdy King Boi!!!,...., and you want to know what
was so nice and bitchin' about it?!?!?!,...., is when my knuckles
tore across their bitch fucking faces?!?!?!,...., oh how soft and
gentle it was on my knuckles,...., how nice it is to turn their
soft fucking bitch faces into jello, but sometimes?!?!?!,....,
the worst part about it was when they cried like BITCHES!!!,....,
damn how bad you'd sometimes feel, as if you've been beatin' on
little girls,...., but maybe thats why today I've never beat my
wife?!?!?!,...., maybe its because I already know what its like
beatin' on queers, the ones that wear moisturizers!!!,...., what
brand do you us King Howdy?!?!?!,...., Soft'n'Silky?!?!?!..."

You know King?,
"I really think you're cool,...., I think its bitchin when you're
talking about anti-gay or pro-life subjects,...., but when you
start talking about being the best looking dude, or how you use
moisturizers, how good you fucking smell?!?!?!,...., you just made
a 180�turn from being anti-gay!!!,...., what the fuck is the
matter with you DUMBFUCK?!?!?!,...., women and chicks could give a
rats ass on what your looks are about!!!,...., all women care
about is your feet!!!,...., if you have small feet?!?!?!,....,
then they know you have a tiny dick!!!,...., if you wear fucked
up looking shoes?!?!?!,...., then they know you arent worth a
fucking damn!!!,...., if you play the role as a Cowboy, and your
Cowboy boots arent pointed?!?!?!,...., they know you're a fucking
faggot!!!,...., so the question is King Howdy?!?!?!,...., who are
you trying to impress with all that boasting about your
looks?!?!?!,...., cause it sure aint women, DUMBFUCK!!!,....,
I think FAGGOTS and QUEERS are more interested about what you
say about yourself more than anything!!!,...., So Why Are You
King Howdy Entertaining The Faggot and Queer Audience, When You
Claim To Be Hetero?!?!?!,...., think about it, DUMBFUCK!!!..."
(the feet thing I mentioned above, is the GoDDAMN truth)

Go ahead King Howdy DUMBFUCK? (as it seems for the moment),
"And reply to this post with some kind of written tongues
(that only Lucifer would understand), and I'll considere
you?!?!?!,...., the way you've been portraying
yourself?!?!?!,...., A FUCKING DADDY SUCKING FAGGoT QUEER!!!,....,
and in every post/reply I make hereafter about you or from any of
your threads,...., will considere it so also!!!,...., so lets all
hear?!?!?!,...., your Lucifer, if thats what you want!!!..."

Better yet?,
"STFU!!!,...., and wipe the QUEER FUCKING FAGGOT!!!,....,
from off of all of your future posts/replies!!!..."

HaHaHa

COlOnel Jake Enterprises� Presents
http://www.coloneljake.com/videos/0008/

Jazzycat1

Jun 13, 2007, 6:54:02 PM6/13/07
Col Jake,
Sometimes tou actually crack me the fuck up!

Keep it up!

Doctor Nomine

Jun 13, 2007, 7:28:44 PM6/13/07
< queen...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "Moisturising is essential to make your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
> Like our body, our skin also needs hydration and proper nutrients to
> keep it healthy. So, treat it with a good moisturizer. Your skin needs
> more moisturiser if it is feeling tight. But remember not to
> overmoisturize as it can cause pore-clogging. Regular use of a
> moisturizer can help prevent the dry skin that is common in winter. It
> provides longer wear for make up. It also helps in the the application
> of foundation which spreads more easily if applied over the
> moisturizer, making foundation blend smoothly with the skin. When
> moisturizing dehydrated skin it is best to use a rich face lotion that
> will nourish the skin. Always be sure to use a moisturizer that is
> free of mineral oils. Mineral oils can cause the skins elasticity to
> weaken, eventually causing wrinkles.
>
> A moisturizer should be applied after cleansing and toning. The
> majority of moisturizers are emulsions of oil and water. The oil in
> water moisturizers have a higher water content and are lighter and
> less heavy; these are good for use during the day when makeup will be
> applied over it, or for women with oily skin. Don't apply it heavily,
> as only a light film is needed, and don't apply moisturizer around the
> eye area as it can cause the delicate skin in this area to retain
> fluid and become puffy. Always wait a few minutes after applying
> moisturizer before putting on your makeup; this allows time for it to
> dry and form a smooth base for your foundation.
>
> Uses of Moisturizer For many Skin types:
>
> 1. Moisturizer for Oily Skin: You need an oil-free, water-based
> moisturizer.
>
> 2. Moisturizer for Dry Skin: Choose a thicker, oil-based moisturizer.
>
> 3. Moisturizer for Combination Skin - Use a light, hydrating formula
> twice a day.
>
> 4. Always choose a gentle, fragrance-free moisturizer for use on
> sensitive skin.
>
> Skin Moisturizing Tips For Dry Skin
>
> A few immediate techniques to help moisturize Dry skin:
>
> 1. Apply a body moisturizing cream twice daily during the fall and
> winter to keep your skin hydrated and healthy.
>
> 2. As estrogens decrease with the onset of menopause, a decrease in
> sebum results, leading to drier skin.
>
> 3. Switch to your cream based skin rejuvenation products if you have
> dry skin.
>
> 4. Using a 1% OTC hydrocortisone ointment on your lips when they start
> to crack during the winter will speed the healing process.
> "

That is so totally, blatantly, interior decoratin'ly gay.

Doctor Nomine

Jun 13, 2007, 7:28:45 PM6/13/07

<"Dokkktor"QueenHowdymi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>" Facial exfoliators and facemasks can help mend damage and keep your
> skin looking healthy. From avocado facemasks to oatmeal scrubs, there
> are many natural treatments available. Exfoliators scrub away the
> surface layer of skin, while facemasks nourish and treat the skin.
> Follow the directions on the packet before using either of these
> products.

That is so gay.

Doctor Nomine

Jun 13, 2007, 7:28:47 PM6/13/07
<ho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am not Howdy,

Well, then Howdy, who are you? Jason? Frankie Hickfucker?
Left sock? Kukla and Ollie. We all know who you are, Howdy.
And your'e Howdy. That's who you are, Howdy.

> and my horn playing is excellent

That must be why you're afraid to play in public, and
afraid to let your recordings into the public's hands.
If you were really any good, you wouldn't be hiding.
But you're hiding. You're afraid to play with actual
professional musicians, so you're home playing with
your socks. Where are the CD's, Howdy? All sold out?
Did a fat turd named Howdy buy them all, or did you
shave your ass and walk backwards so Jason could buy
some of them?

Doctor Nomine

Jun 13, 2007, 7:28:46 PM6/13/07
<"nurse"Ho...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> QUEEN HOWDY

Shouldn't you go home and moisturize your skin and put
on perfume, and get out of that gay cowboy suit and into
a ladies blouse for "band practice" tonight? Your a
regular Queer Guy for the Klan meeting, aren't you, Queen
Howdy?

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 7:59:30 PM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 6:28 pm, "Colonel Jake" <SergeantY...@comcast.net> wrote:
> *we will all kneel and bow our heads*

You kneel and bow your head for a guy Colonel
, a guy who you yourself call your pink instructor?

That sounds very homo to me.

It is not gay for a man to look good, smell good, or use moisturizer,
but it is gay to call another man your "master pink instructor".

Now guys , if you want to see why women are so attracted to me, take a
look at this picture:

http://www.voy.com/129615/

Women are attracted to the American cowboy.

Being the second best looking man in the world is not easy, it starts
every day with a clean shave using exclusively Skintimate Moisturizing
Shave Cream, Sensitive Skin 10 oz (284 g)

Maybe you'll never put on music and light candles for the occasion,
but shaving for your woman can be a painless experience, free of
nicks, cuts, and razor burn. Specially formulated for sensitive skin,
Skintimate's shaving cream is packed with eight skin conditioners,
emollients, and lubricants. It has aloe and vitamin E to soothe and
pamper your skin. The rich lather allows for smooth razor glide. And
the fragrance? It's like a fresh bouquet of lilies and roses. You
might want to put on music after all.

colonel it takes a lot of effort to smell as good as I do, and trust
me, women do observe how a guy looks and smells. maybe if you
moisturized with Skintamate, you would not feel a need to call any men
your "master pink instructor"

Skintimate® not just for women, it comes with Aloe and Vitamin E

Skintimate® Shave Cream has a unique blend of eight skin conditioners,
emollients and lubricants that are especially made with a sent that
attracts women, not male pink master instructors. ; providing a
close, comfortable shave and smooth, soft skin. Sensitive Skin
formula, featuring Aloe & Vitamin E, helps even tight, dry and flaky
skin fell more moisturized. The ivory lather cushions your skin from
the razor, allowing you to get a close, comfortable shave while
conditioning your skin.

Directions:

Wet area to be shaved. Put small amount onto fingers, or directly on
the area to be shaved. Gently rub over skin to produce a rich,
luxurious lather. Shave. Rinse. Perfect for frequent shaving rough
mens beards!

Ingredients:

Purified Water, TEA Palmitate, Laureth-23, Propane, Isobutane, Aloe
Vera Gel, Mineral Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol,
PEG 200 Glyceryl Tallowate, Glycerine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E,
USP), FD&C Red 40, D&C Yellow 10, Fragrance

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 8:02:39 PM6/13/07
Need proof that moisturizing makes a mans skin attractive to women,
look at these two fine examples:

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/shows/walkertexasranger/

http://www.voy.com/129615/

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 8:10:14 PM6/13/07

"Wrinkle creams: Your guide to younger looking skin
>From MayoClinic.com

Many wrinkle creams and lotions sold in department stores, in
drugstores and on the Internet promise to reduce wrinkles and prevent
or reverse damage caused by the sun.

Do they work? Some research suggests that wrinkle creams contain
ingredients that may improve wrinkles. But many of these ingredients
haven't undergone scientific research to prove this benefit.

If you're looking for a face-lift in a bottle, you won't find it in
over-the-counter (nonprescription) wrinkle creams. But they may
slightly improve the appearance of your skin, depending on how long
you use the product and the amount and type of the active ingredient
in the wrinkle cream.

Common ingredients in anti-wrinkle creams

The effectiveness of anti-wrinkle creams depends in part on the active
ingredient or ingredients. Here are some common ingredients that may
result in slight to modest improvements in wrinkles.

Retinol. Retinol is a vitamin A compound and is the first antioxidant
to be widely used in nonprescription wrinkle creams. Antioxidants are
substances that neutralize free radicals - unstable oxygen molecules
that break down skin cells and cause wrinkles. Retinol is less potent
than the vitamin A derivative tretinoin, a prescription topical
treatment approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for
treating wrinkles. Avoid vitamin A derivatives if you're pregnant or
may become pregnant because they increase the risk of birth defects.
Hydroxy acids. Alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids and poly
hydroxy acids are all synthetic versions of acids derived from sugar-
containing fruits. These acids are exfoliants - substances that remove
the upper layer of old, dead skin and stimulate the growth of smooth,
evenly pigmented new skin. Because hydroxy acids increase your
susceptibility to sun damage, wear sunscreen during use and for at
least one week afterward.
Coenzyme Q10. Coenzyme Q10 is a nutrient that helps regulate energy
production in cells. Some studies have shown reduction in fine
wrinkles around the eyes with no side effects. Other studies show that
application before sun exposure protects against sun damage.
Copper peptides. Copper is a trace element found in every cell. In
products applied to the skin, it's combined with small protein
fragments called peptides. Copper peptides enhance wound healing. They
also stimulate production of collagen and may enhance the action of
antioxidants.
Kinetin. A plant growth factor, kinetin may improve wrinkles and
uneven pigmentation with minimal irritation. It's unclear how it
works, but it may help reduce wrinkles by helping skin retain moisture
and by stimulating the production of collagen. It may also be a potent
antioxidant.
Tea extracts. Green, black and oolong tea contain compounds with
antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Green tea extracts are
the ones most commonly found in wrinkle creams.

No guarantees: Assessing safety and effectiveness

The FDA classifies creams and lotions as cosmetics, which are defined
as having no medical value. So the FDA regulates them more lightly
than it does drugs. This means that products don't need to undergo
rigorous testing for safety and effectiveness before going to market.

The FDA does step in, however, when advertisements portray cosmetics
as drugs or when cosmetics contain ingredients that may pose a
potential health hazard to consumers. For example, in 2002, the FDA
ordered manufacturers of products containing alpha hydroxy acids to
include a warning label stating that the acids may increase the risk
of sunburn.

Because the FDA doesn't evaluate cosmetic products for effectiveness,
there's no guarantee that any over-the-counter product will reduce
your wrinkles or even contain any of its advertised ingredients.

Consider these points when judging the merits of using a wrinkle
cream:

Nonprescription wrinkle creams contain lower concentrations of active
ingredients than do prescription creams. Therefore results, if any,
are limited and usually short-lived.
Research suggests that certain ingredients may improve wrinkles.
However, most anti-wrinkle creams haven't been subjected to the
comprehensive, objective research required to prove this benefit.
Cost has no relationship to effectiveness. Just because a wrinkle
cream is expensive, doesn't mean it's more effective than a cheaper
product.
You'll likely need to use the wrinkle cream once or twice a day for
many weeks before noticing any improvements. And once you discontinue
using the product, your skin will likely return to its original
appearance.
Some products may cause skin irritation, rashes, burning or redness.
Be sure to read and follow the product instructions to limit possible
side effects.

Your anti-wrinkle regimen

An anti-wrinkle cream may lessen the appearance of your wrinkles,
depending on how often you use it, the type and amount of active
ingredient in the wrinkle cream and the extent of the wrinkles you
want to treat.

But if you want to take the guesswork out of your skin-care regimen,
try these more reliable ways to improve and maintain your skin's
youthful appearance.

Protect your skin from the sun. Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light
speeds up the natural aging process of your skin, causing wrinkles and
rough, blotchy skin. In fact, sun exposure is the No. 1 reason for
aging signs in the skin, including uneven pigmentation. Protect your
skin - and prevent future wrinkles - by limiting the time you spend in
the sun and always wearing protective clothing and hats. Also, use
sunscreen when outdoors, even in winter.
Choose products with built-in sunscreen. When selecting skin-care
products, choose those with a built-in sun protection factor (SPF) of
at least 15. Also, be sure to select products that block both UVA and
UVB rays.
Use moisturizers. Dry skin turns plump skin cells into shriveled ones,
creating fine lines and wrinkles long before you're due. Though
moisturizers can't prevent wrinkles, they can temporarily mask tiny
lines and creases.
Don't smoke. Smoking causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the
outermost layers of your skin. It also damages collagen and elastin -
fibers that give your skin its strength and elasticity. As a result,
skin begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely.
If you're concerned about the appearance of your skin, see your
dermatologist. He or she can help you create a personalized skin-care
plan by assessing your skin type, evaluating your skin's condition and
recommending products likely to be effective. If you're looking for
more dramatic results, a dermatologist can recommend medical
treatments for wrinkles, including prescription creams, Botox
injections or skin resurfacing techniques."

Jazzycat1

Jun 13, 2007, 8:13:04 PM6/13/07
Wow, Rev idiot,
You are a fucking Loon! You are worthless.

And Boring

Doctor Nomine

Jun 13, 2007, 8:20:05 PM6/13/07
> <drmichae...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 13, 6:28 pm, "Colonel Jake" <SergeantY...@comcast.net> wrote:
> > *we will all kneel and bow our heads*
> >
> > [遙誌Yx垂侷"All Hail Master Pink My Instructor"[遙誌Yx垂侷

> You kneel and bow your head for a guy Colonel
> , a guy who you yourself call your pink instructor?
>
> That sounds very homo to me.

And you ought to know, homo howdy!

> It is not gay for a man to look good, smell good, or use moisturizer,

Oh yes, it is! It's totally gay.

> <sneck Howdys gay prescription for shaving man-pubes>
>
> QUEEN HODWY

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 8:33:39 PM6/13/07
Because I remain the # 2 best looking man in the world, but still
remain the best smelling man in the world, I will not reveal Tom
Porter's secret smell good, but in order to help keep even one of you
from going the pro homo route, here is something that will help you
smell your very best for the ladies, put this on and they will not be
able to resist you:

"P. Diddy Cologne - At the heart of Unforgivable, there is an
unrestrained, uncontained blend of emotion. Never one to do anything
halfway, Sean Combs applied this same passion to the creation of
Unforgivable's modernist bottle. Inspired by a life lived and savored
to the fullest, the bottle design stimulates the senses and encourages
anyone within viewing (or sniffing) distance to live life out loud
with no apologies much like the man behind the fragrance.

Crafted with textures as unique as the fragrance itself, the
Unforgivable bottle is tailored to the personality of this luxurious
scent and the discriminating taste of its wearer. Evocative of the
style that Sean Combs lives in his homes in Miami and Manhattan clean,
elegant, sophisticated, cool the lines that define the bottle are
purely architectural. The rich, smoked grey glass is a reflection of
the many complexities and contradictions that make up today's modern
man: Seductive and masculine, raw and refined, confident and
sophisticated. From the inside and the outside, Unforgivable defines
cool."

KING

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 8:55:46 PM6/13/07

Greg Evans

Jun 13, 2007, 9:53:29 PM6/13/07
Jazzycat1 wrote:

So you keep responding to him...why, exactly?

drmichae...@yahoo.com

Jun 13, 2007, 11:38:55 PM6/13/07
On Jun 13, 9:53 pm, "Greg Evans" <gregevansREM...@charterBLATHER.net>
wrote:

Because they know, in their hearts, that i am a world class original
trendsetting trumpet player, one that when i am dead and gone they
will write dissertations about , that their grandchildren will talk
about

my orbiting trumpet notes has never been done before

this alone makes Resolution worth hearing

multi echo effects that others add to their sound for me is an
obsession

my range, power and projection has never been matched

were these simple facts not true i would have been ignored years ago

they do not have enough killfiles to kill the influence that i will
leave on our genre

and they know it

KING

trumpeter1434

Jun 14, 2007, 12:36:47 AM6/14/07
wrote:
> If memory serves me correctly, in rec.arts.marching.drumcorps Jazzycat1 <jeffreyno...@msn.com> wrote:> Fake Dr Rev Dookkkie,
> > You need to face the fact that you are not good looking. You are,
> > however, many other things:
>
> > Fat
> > Insane
> > Gay
> > Untalented
> > Dishonest
> > Mentally Ill
> > Childish
> > Boring
> > Sweaty
> > Immature
> > Delusional
>
> Stupid
>

> > Just thought I'd clear that up for you.
>
> You forgot one.
>
> --
> James A. Chappell http://rlrr.drum-corps.net/
>
> "I gained nothing at all from Supreme Enlightenment, and
> for that very reason it is called Supreme Enlightenment."
> -- Gotama Buddha

Manic Depressive, off his medication...

Unworthy.

Tim

trumpeter1434

Jun 14, 2007, 12:42:20 AM6/14/07
On Jun 12, 6:09 pm, "Doctor Nomine" <sine.f.nom...@nomine-college.edu>
wrote:
> [...]
> the qualifications, he would not understand.
>
> As for how much to charge, all expenses, such as travel,
> as well as the time required, should be considered. As
> has been suggested, coordinating with the funeral director,
> and even subcontracting through him, is a good way to go.
>
> What's rude, low class, and unprofessional, is Howdy's
> ever-so-predictable hate speech, homophobia, and other
> bigotry, that seems to permeate his world and every
> disagreement he enters into. He thinks that being a
> "minister" is why he is hated. No, he is disliked for
> being a bigot, a hate monger, a liar, and an asshole.
>
> Howdy, if I ever see or hear you with any brass instrument
> in the cemetery where my WWII vet father lies, you will
> be visiting the emergency room at the hospital, and the
> brass repairman will be unable to do anything with the
> twisted lump of metal that I will use to teach you some

Right the fuck on.

Tim

It is loading more messages.