cHOC FEST REPORT (Very Short)

mini

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
Absolutely brilliant day

Well done Rob

Mini Mansell , Long life, Good sex and Prosperity.

http://www.minimansell.com

Listings for British clubs http://go.to/bclubs
Listings for Worldwide Juggling Clubs http://www.juggler.net/jugglingclubs

Buy your juggling equipment online at
http://come.to/jesters

Bob Dilworth

Jan 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/23/00
In article <s43n8skusmh9nnasl...@4ax.com>, mini
<mi...@juggler.net> writes:

>Absolutely brilliant day
>
>Well done Rob

Excellent review, Mini. Sums it up perfectly!

cheers

Bob

Rob Stone

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00

>In article <s43n8skusmh9nnasl...@4ax.com>, mini
><mi...@juggler.net> writes:
>
>>Absolutely brilliant day

thanks it was an excellent day and we raied a sh*t load of money
(not sure yet but close on 1000 quid) for BJC2k (see .sig).

we reckon we had about 240 friends all tun up and join in the spirit
of the event, the cake challenge went down a treat and i think was
appreciated by everyone, next year we should get more than the 15 we
got this year (and mini might do something reasnonable !)

the show went really well (bit long - sorry, crap comeperes- sorry again)
but all the performers did a great job, big shout going out to Jenny Wood,
everyone loved her, she was cool as cucumber back stage no nervers nailed
the routine finished with the music bang on and was a star. All thse
people we normally would pay and didnt and those I "twisted their arms"
and were kind enoiugh to go for it an enjoy themselves. thanks all guys
'n' gals

>>Well done Rob

actually it was these people what did it together (in no order)

lorri, pres-claire, kev, gary, karl, peter,james, mark, paul-n
sam,pete,matt, steve, jenny, dave, tim, martin, lmike, tall-paul, claire,
colin, rhianon, Miark,

those i have unforgivanly missed out
and me

anyone going to do a detailed review ?

-- Rob.

Rob Stone, Psychology, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, UK. Tel:433161
See Anthony Gatto perform at 13th British Juggling Convention.
13..16 April 2000 YORK, UK http://www.bjc2k.york.ac.uk/

mini

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00

->thanks it was an excellent day and we raied a sh*t load of money
->(not sure yet but close on 1000 quid) for BJC2k (see .sig).
->
->we reckon we had about 240 friends all tun up and join in the spirit
->of the event, the cake challenge went down a treat and i think was
->appreciated by everyone, next year we should get more than the 15 we
->got this year (and mini might do something reasnonable !)
->

What was wrong with my cake?

ok it was a little liquid! but never the less still a chocolate based
confectionary

Lorraine

Jan 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/24/00
> What was wrong with my cake?

The judges couldn't eat it!

Gone crazy, be back soon...

lo...@juggler.net

mike bridge

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00

mini <mi...@juggler.net> wrote in message

> Absolutely brilliant day
>
> Well done Rob

Well done to everyone at York for a great one dayer. If the British is half
as good for four times the legnth then i'll be twice as happy (I think)

Mike