Re: The GROUP THINK on this board

Message has been deleted

Joe M

Dec 21, 2004, 10:43:38 AM12/21/04
> You know in 1978 in Jamestown, Africa

It wasn't in Africa. It was in South America, specifically, Guyana. And is
was JONEStown. I've yet to see ONE accurate factual statement from you. Of
course, you don't read books, see movies, or educate yourself in any way. I
do wish you luck in selling your pins; please invest those proceeds in some
education. You could use it.

JCM

Message has been deleted

CraigC -Chicago-

Dec 21, 2004, 10:57:15 AM12/21/04
The sky is green, Garry is a really cool person, and South Park is the
best pinball machine ever.

...my opinions, so i guess that makes everything ok.

;)

Please go back to what you were doing for the last week when you were
less of an idiot.

-c

gpct...@yahoo.com wrote:
> What the hell is the difference ...
>
> Africa, South America whatever ....
>
> all 3rd world holes ....
>
> the idea is the same ...
>
> interesting how you are such an expert on the concept of group think
>
> and by the way, I am giving opinions, not reading the nightly news

> my views ...
>
> gary

kirb

Dec 21, 2004, 11:05:34 AM12/21/04
Wible now has TZ robot mods that TALK?
I'm off with the rest of RGP to buy those...

Kirb

rwk...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 11:32:31 AM12/21/04
Gary - Dude, your posts remind me of the Monty Python Sketch, The
Argument Clinic. Except, it aint funny.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitiled to have
everyone (or anyone) RESPECT your opinion. That has to be earned.
And you don't earn respect by telling everyone that vehemently
disagrees with you that they have been brainwashed. Contriubute
somthing that is interesting, plausible, useful, or funny. Or shut up.
I will now stop feeding the troll.

Herb Schanke

Dec 21, 2004, 11:41:24 AM12/21/04

<rwk...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

No you won't! (start of the five minute argument)

Herb Schanke

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 11:44:34 AM12/21/04
"GROUP THINK" must always be right as it pegged this guy as a
rude childish as*hole that begs for abuse from day one.

So "GROUP THINK" 1
Chuckles the Troll 0

Ldnayman

Dec 21, 2004, 11:51:17 AM12/21/04
Dear lord.

Gary, I'd rather drink that Jonestown Kool-Aid than play your crappy
collection.

Message has been deleted

Joe M

Dec 21, 2004, 12:04:46 PM12/21/04
8am to 10am. You still have the math skills, as well.

What were Gary's 3 hardest years of formal mathematical training?

5th grade arithmetic.

JCM

> I still have the magic ...
>
> gary

Message has been deleted

frenchy

Dec 21, 2004, 12:12:25 PM12/21/04
I still have the magic ...
gary>>

That's sort of like what a pile of crap thinks when it's covered with
flies....

pinballjim

Dec 21, 2004, 12:14:50 PM12/21/04
"Dude, your posts remind me of the Monty Python Sketch, The Argument
Clinic. Except, it aint funny."

Neither was Monty Python.

Skeets

Dec 21, 2004, 12:20:27 PM12/21/04

> ok, so you think i am stupid ...
>
> dude, you should be so stupid.

I know you are but what am I

neener neener neeeeeeeener

My Dad can beat up your Dad......

No you're stupid...........Unt Uh........you are............no
you...........am not...........no you.........

MitchelWB

Dec 21, 2004, 12:23:06 PM12/21/04
Maybe I've missed this at some point in the past... but I'm wondering
what Gary's top 10 best pinballs ever are, and what his reasoning is
for liking each one.

I mean, I've got some of these GROUP THINK machines in my
collection... but of all the machines I've had, the one I miss the most
is my old Bally Circus EM. I'd take that back over the White Water I
had anyday.

MitchelWB

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 12:46:58 PM12/21/04
Funny what being a prick will do for you - bet yer Mum's real proud ;-)

"My gaaaweee is so despised people wait in line to smack him!"

"No real job but my boy's quite the successful troll!"

gpc...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 12:52:33 PM12/21/04
top 10 machines ...

here goes ...

1) CV
2) Terminator 3
3) Whitewater
4) Indiana Jones
5) Lethal Weapon 3
6) Hook
7) Judge Dredd
8) Cue Ball Wizard
9) Street Fighter 2
10) Bally Game Show

now watch what happens ... I get ridiculed ... which proves my point

why is it that I hated Sienfeld, but most of my friends loved the show,
yet I don't make fun of the fact that they liked it.

Different opinions.

but on this pinball group, OH NO ... if you like a "turd", then you are
somehow not with the group thinking members so you are bad and evil.
How lame ...

gary

Skeets

Dec 21, 2004, 12:59:56 PM12/21/04

> 1) CV
> 2) Terminator 3
> 3) Whitewater
> 4) Indiana Jones
> 5) Lethal Weapon 3
> 6) Hook
> 7) Judge Dredd
> 8) Cue Ball Wizard
> 9) Street Fighter 2
> 10) Bally Game Show

Cool list. Wish I owned them all.

Skeets

gpc...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 1:03:57 PM12/21/04
Yo' skeets ...

I bet your #1 favorite is Medieval Madness ...
Wow, there is an original thought ...

way cool skeets ...

gary

Skeets

Dec 21, 2004, 1:07:14 PM12/21/04

Hey dipshit, I wasnt being sarcastic, I actually like your list. I SERIOUSLY
would like to own them all. REALLY.

My favorite pin is not MM.

I do not know what my favorite is to be honest with you.

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 1:07:59 PM12/21/04

<gpc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1103652237.8...@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Poor hopeless hypocrite claims OTHER mean folk make fun of his
choices as HE does the *exact same thing.* This guy HAS
to be the kid of the family. No grown man is this
confused.

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 1:08:51 PM12/21/04

<gpc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1103651553.7...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

> top 10 machines ...
>
> here goes ...
>
> 1) CV
> 2) Terminator 3
> 3) Whitewater
> 4) Indiana Jones
> 5) Lethal Weapon 3
> 6) Hook
> 7) Judge Dredd
> 8) Cue Ball Wizard
> 9) Street Fighter 2
> 10) Bally Game Show
>
> now watch what happens ... I get ridiculed ... which proves my point

Naaah who would care?

> why is it that I hated Sienfeld, but most of my friends loved the show,
> yet I don't make fun of the fact that they liked it.

Yet like a hypocrite you criticize others over here as "group think" etc...
calling people names if they don't like your turds... look if you have any
kids let THEM post over here as they would make a *lot* more sense.

> Different opinions.
>
> but on this pinball group, OH NO ... if you like a "turd", then you are
> somehow not with the group thinking members so you are bad and evil.

Nahhh you can love those turds all you want - people really could care less.

It's the sight of a grown man writing posts to himself, lying about something
as trivial as pinball and showing us trolling mixed with self-pity that gets you
the love you need on a daily basis.

> How lame ...

waaaah... gaweee need momma's attention baaad.

> gary

kirb

Dec 21, 2004, 1:10:10 PM12/21/04
The group think just invaded 3 of your top ten. Looks like we are
converting you.

KIrb

John Wart, jr

Dec 21, 2004, 1:15:08 PM12/21/04
Monty Python is hilarious

"I could be arguing in my spare time!"

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

Message has been deleted

pincap...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 1:27:35 PM12/21/04
If any of you GROUP THINKERS wants to spread some Christmas Spirit, be
sure to send a card or a fruitcake to Gary! Don't worry, there's still
plenty of time for it to arrive by the holidays.

Gary Cubeta
13414 E Gold Dust Ave
Scottsdale, Arizona 85259
(602) 690-7741
(480) 636-1288

Message has been deleted

someotherguy

Dec 21, 2004, 1:34:59 PM12/21/04
Ya know, I think the guy is a turd, and I have him killfiled - unfortunately
that doesn't stop all of your replies from showing up. As much as I couldn't
care less about Gary, I think posting his info here was in pretty poor taste.
Yeah, yeah, I know he also had some of it in the Mr.Pinball classifieds but
that's not exactly the same thing.

Richard

On 21 Dec 2004 10:27:35 -0800, pincap...@yahoo.com wrote:

>If any of you GROUP THINKERS wants to spread some Christmas Spirit, be
>sure to send a card or a fruitcake to Gary! Don't worry, there's still
>plenty of time for it to arrive by the holidays.

(personal contact info deleted)

kirb

Dec 21, 2004, 1:46:35 PM12/21/04

So much for the newly "reformed" Gary.

Did you notice that when you were fairly lucid and sane that most
people left you alone? Did you notice that you had to strike back with
more loud mouth lies to get your response count up? Gary, you REALLY
don't need the attention that bad. How is it that all the flack you get
is worth it? We all know your opinions, you know ours. You keep
rehashing the same thing over and over...bitching about this group
saying the same things. Can you grasp the irony?

Take a chill pill, relax, and go back to being less of an ass. You were
on the right track, RGP was a happier place, and all was almost right
with the world again.

Kirb

rwk...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 1:50:55 PM12/21/04
Shut your festering gob ya tit.

Message has been deleted

Matt S.

Dec 21, 2004, 2:03:03 PM12/21/04
Ouch.

Message has been deleted

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 2:28:25 PM12/21/04
What's sad AND funny is you think that's something to be
proud of... most KIDS would know better than to be an
ass just to get replies.

Here's a DIRECT QUESTION: just how old are you?

<gpc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1103656046.3...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
> 33 posts 4 hours ...
>
> can't stop the train ....
>
> gary

pinballjim

Dec 21, 2004, 2:35:59 PM12/21/04
Very good list, best "top 10" list I've ever seen. I'm not so crazy on
CV, but every machine there offers quite a bit of fun.

Brian

Dec 21, 2004, 3:27:20 PM12/21/04
Don't blame you. I would't pay for a phone bill if you kept calling people
and they wouldn't call you back.

hmmm...don't know why though!

> just for the record I disconnected the home phone ...
> never used it ...
>
> gary

kirb

Dec 21, 2004, 4:16:40 PM12/21/04
http://www.stopabductions.com/

Fight the thought police!

Kirb

metallik

Dec 21, 2004, 4:34:31 PM12/21/04
gpc...@yahoo.com wrote:

> What the hell is the difference ...
>
> Africa, South America whatever ....

Thanks for proving (yet again) that you're a moron :)

No One

Dec 21, 2004, 4:37:41 PM12/21/04
He's no worse moron than you, after all your political rants and posts
proved that thoroughly.

"metallik" <meta...@fuse.removethis.net> wrote in message

No One

Dec 21, 2004, 4:39:37 PM12/21/04
Better yet Gary, post THEIRS on an "alternate" lifestyle group, or perhaps a
religion of peace group, etc. You get the idea.

> here's how it works up here folks ...
>
> express an opinion that the geeks, freaks and oddballs do not like ...
>
> and they print your personal information (not that mine is any big
> secret) ...
>
> but beware, the thought police are out there ...
>
> gary

No One

Dec 21, 2004, 4:41:41 PM12/21/04
Who's less sane, Gary or the morons that respond to him? He rings the bell,
and you respond like Pavlov's dogs every time.

"kirb" <kirb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

No One

Dec 21, 2004, 4:50:09 PM12/21/04
I can relate to you Gary, it's fun to make the rats run the maze. Just the
smallest bit of cheese will do....

Yet they all think they're so intellectually superior!

> and the train powers on ...
>
> gary

Bryan Kelly

Dec 21, 2004, 4:52:34 PM12/21/04

>Who's less sane, Gary or the morons that respond to him? He rings the bell,
>and you respond like Pavlov's dogs every time.

DING, DING, DING!!! We have a winner. :-)

Bryan (Goose Lurker, CARGPB14)

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)

Dec 21, 2004, 4:59:19 PM12/21/04
pinballjim wrote:
> "Dude, your posts remind me of the Monty Python Sketch, The Argument
> Clinic. Except, it aint funny."
>
> Neither was Monty Python.

'scuse me sir, but that was indeed a Monty Python sketch...

http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/argument.htm

Clive
--
Board repairs. The Coin-Op Cauldron
Onsite/offsite game repairs. Easley, SC

No One

Dec 21, 2004, 5:00:03 PM12/21/04
"Pavlov's dogs" - look that up Metal-lick, then you'll understand!

metallik

Dec 21, 2004, 5:20:12 PM12/21/04
This, coming from "No One" .. since you're nobody, I can't really care
much.. :)
Message has been deleted

Troll-O-Meter

Dec 21, 2004, 5:02:49 PM12/21/04
In article <20041221165234...@mb-m10.aol.com>, Bryan Kelly says...

>>Who's less sane, Gary or the morons that respond to him? He rings the bell,
>>and you respond like Pavlov's dogs every time.
>>

>DING, DING, DING!!! We have a winner. :-)
>
>Bryan (Goose Lurker, CARGPB14)

What's worse than a troll?

An *UNEMPLOYED* troll. He has even *more* time on his hands. And, instead of
doing something useful with his life, he makes himself feel good by the power he
holds over a newsgroup. And, you are all puppets who respond to him.

STOP REPLYING TO HIM FOLKS.

Message has been deleted

Bryan Kelly

Dec 21, 2004, 5:25:50 PM12/21/04

Don't get much better then Monty Python. Not only does Clive know board
repair, he knows humor too. :-)

Know what I mean, know what I mean.

Message has been deleted

Chris Woodruff

Dec 21, 2004, 5:39:35 PM12/21/04
"pinballjim" <pinba...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "Dude, your posts remind me of the Monty Python Sketch, The Argument
> Clinic. Except, it aint funny."
>
> Neither was Monty Python.

Ahh... Jim, you DON'T want to go there! :)

Have you seen the series and/or movies? If movies which one(s)? Actually
English humor isn't for everyone. Some people (like my wife) don't care
for it because they have a hard time understanding them (they tend to speak
quickly). I grew up watching "Flying Circus" after the old SNL on Saturday
nights with my family as far back as I can remember! :)

Did ya ever see the one with the peril sensitive produce (I may have the
exact name wrong, it's been a while)? Moments before an auto accident it
will eject itself out the window for its own safety. So this guy is
driving down the road with a sandwich in one hand, suddenly the lettuce and
tomato (sliced in the sandwich) hurl themselves out the open window, the
driver turns to see what was happening and gets in a crash. Oh my god... I
was dying (you have to see it to appreciate it).

Well Jim, I like ya anyway... ;)

Chris

Chris Woodruff

Dec 21, 2004, 5:45:18 PM12/21/04
gpc...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1103653139.613878.236780
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

> monty python is stupid
> anyone who likes that crap ...
>
> ya right ...
>
> gary

gary, gary, gary...
It has been my experience that anyone who does NOT like Monty Python are
not usually good engineers. I have been asked "the" question in interviews
and have asked "the" question when I was interviewing people for technical
content.

The funny thing is; the people who appeared to be competent from a
technical perspective consistently answered "the" question, those who
weren't, couldn't. Anymore when I interview someone (I have done many) I
ask that question first, it helps to break the ice and gives me a good idea
of what they are like.

BTW, "the" question is: "What is the average airspeed velocity of an
unlaiden swallow?"

Chris

Chris Woodruff

Dec 21, 2004, 5:48:17 PM12/21/04
gpc...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1103652237.884065.159850
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> Yo' skeets ...
>
> I bet your #1 favorite is Medieval Madness ...
> Wow, there is an original thought ...
>
> way cool skeets ...
>
> gary

what a prick - skeets COMPLEMENTS you and you attack...

FWIW, I like most of the list as well (maybe not top 10) but I like them...
the others I haven't played. Go ahead and attack me now for being a GROUP
THINKER and partially agreeing with SKEETS...

Chris

gpc...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 5:53:57 PM12/21/04
I thought skeets was smacking me ...
my apologies ...

sometimes I don't get it ...

58 and counting

gary

Coin-Op Cauldron (Clive)

Dec 21, 2004, 6:50:40 PM12/21/04

Bryan Kelly wrote:
>>>"Dude, your posts remind me of the Monty Python Sketch, The Argument
>>>Clinic. Except, it aint funny."
>>>
>>>Neither was Monty Python.
>>
>>'scuse me sir, but that was indeed a Monty Python sketch...
>>
>> http://orangecow.org/pythonet/sketches/argument.htm
>>
>>Clive
>>--
>>Board repairs. The Coin-Op Cauldron
>>Onsite/offsite game repairs. Easley, SC
>>Game & sound EPROMs. (864)238-1707
>>Game refurbishment & more... http://www.coinopcauldron.com
>

> Don't get much better then Monty Python. Not only does Clive know board
> repair, he knows humor too. :-)

Bryan, old chap, didn't they make a film about you? I want your
autograph! ;)

> Know what I mean, know what I mean.

Actually, I do <nudge, nudge>. I'm off to cut down a tree with a herring...

> Bryan (Goose Lurker, CARGPB14)
>
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

Clive

Chris Woodruff

Dec 21, 2004, 6:43:40 PM12/21/04
gpc...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1103669637.528365.97360
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Yeah gary well I bet I can get a lot MORE responses from making statements
like "Hitler had the right idea" and so forth... that doesn't make it a
"good" thing.

Bryan Kelly

Dec 21, 2004, 6:54:25 PM12/21/04

>Bryan ...
>when are you going to sell me one of your incredible games ?
>
>gary

OK, here's my thoughts........my opinions.

I have no problem with your posts, or any other troll for that matter. I
choose to read or not read. I really don't find much value in your posts but
what I do find interesting are those that respond to your posts. They're a
better read then you. :-) Most everyone here knows not to feed the trolls yet
there are those that just feel the need to reply. To me, they are making
bigger fools of themselves then you. Sorry, just my thoughts.

Would I ever sell you one of my pins? Sure. You may act a little goofy here
but in real life, I got a feeling you're not all bad.

I have nothing for sale right now but if I did, I'd be more then happy to let
you know. BTW You're about third in line. :-)

If soomething comes up, I'll give you a call, now that I have your personal
info, which was way bad form BTW.

my thoughts...........

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 7:21:46 PM12/21/04
I *enjoy* smacking the troll. It's nice to find someone that truly
DESERVES any abuse you give 'em ;-)
Whenever I've had a dust-up with anybody else over here I feel
bad as about 99% of the people of RGP are great - but with hypocrite
here I don't have to worry about having any regrets.

I find it cathartic ;-)

--
*Because John Shields HATES to see people's collections:*
M.M, C.V, N.G.G, T.O.M, J.Y, N.F, J.D,

gpc...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 7:24:07 PM12/21/04
one of the good guys here ... Bryan ...

would like to buy a pinball from you ...

can you believe I pissed the poor guy off so much he posted that stuff
?
no problem, but jeez ...

what if everyone starts doing that ...

gary

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 7:30:57 PM12/21/04
I'm still waiting for you to tell us all how old you are ;-)

I know you are usually frightened to answer any direct
questions (the troll trait and all) but let's see you answer
this one.

Embarrassed? Don't be... I just want to know.

--
*Because John Shields HATES to see people's collections:*
M.M, C.V, N.G.G, T.O.M, J.Y, N.F, J.D,
Shad*w, C.F.T.B.L, A.F.M, F.T, W.W, L.O.T.R.

MitchelWB

Dec 21, 2004, 7:34:15 PM12/21/04
African or European?

MitchelWB

gpc...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 8:06:57 PM12/21/04
I'll tell you my age only if you tell me how many guys you've dated ...
gary

Troll-O-Meter

Dec 21, 2004, 8:05:31 PM12/21/04
In article <u63yd.6690$L7.4610@trnddc05>, Manic says...

>I *enjoy* smacking the troll. It's nice to find someone that truly
>DESERVES any abuse you give 'em ;-)
>Whenever I've had a dust-up with anybody else over here I feel
>bad as about 99% of the people of RGP are great - but with hypocrite
>here I don't have to worry about having any regrets.
>
>I find it cathartic ;-)

You aren't "smacking him", you are *feeding* him.

http://www.genesbmx.com/trolls.jpg

Ken In Texas

Dec 21, 2004, 9:42:47 PM12/21/04
Actually there is a good site for the Swallow thing

http://www.style.org/unladenswallow/

it compares African & European :)

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

kim

Dec 21, 2004, 10:24:25 PM12/21/04

wink wink nudge nudge

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 10:50:26 PM12/21/04
Zero - now 'fess up smart guy... I want to see how old a guy
is that writes love posts to himself - calls people names that actually
like something he *doesn't* and thinks it's SHWEET to get people
to try to hate him...

I would guess 13 to 16 but let us all know please... I bet you dodge this
message a SECOND time. Don't be scared gaweeee... we all want to
know ;-)

--
*Because John Shields HATES to see people's collections:*
M.M, C.V, N.G.G, T.O.M, J.Y, N.F, J.D,
Shad*w, C.F.T.B.L, A.F.M, F.T, W.W, L.O.T.R.

brett...@cox.net

Dec 21, 2004, 11:17:02 PM12/21/04
The reasons peopel rave about MM and TZ is because they ARE great
games, nothing sinister about that.

Is it group think when a movie is #1 at the box office, or a restaurant
becomes popular?

Duh...I don't think so Gary. You sound a little "sedreit" to me, if you
get my drift.

I hear differing oipinions on this board all the time, so I am at a
loss to know what the hell you are talking about except another one of
your famous trolls, seeking (and getting off) on a slew of negative
feedback.
You are the new Tom Wibble of the group! Congratulations!

BRETT B

brett...@cox.net

Dec 21, 2004, 11:20:03 PM12/21/04
See...This is what jacks you off.

How many posts per hour...Such a successful boy Gary! But your pins are
Schmatas!

My opinions only...Call the geek patrol!

BRETT B

Message has been deleted

Manic

Dec 21, 2004, 11:34:35 PM12/21/04
Notice how he can attempt to insult you but he RUNS from
my simple question of what his age is... even HE is embarrassed
that he acts like a pre-pubescent ;-)

Even his attempts at put-downs "gee bet you've never been laid...
how many guy's you date" are beneath what most 16 year olds
might say.

C'mon Gaweee - 'fess up and tell the group your age... don't
keep running.

c_k...@yahoo.com

Dec 21, 2004, 11:34:15 PM12/21/04
I'm confused about the bragging of number of posts that you can provoke
(and also the rate they tally in).

Out of the 73+ posts, that you are mostly of them

orig post 7:19
2nd 7:48
3rd 9:00
4th 9:06
5th 9:52
6th 10:03
7th 10:18
8th 10:30
9th 11:03
10th 11:07
11th 1:45 (44 responces in 6 hrs) ***exactly 25% were his***
12th 2:21
13th 2:22
14th 2:32
15th 2:53
16th 4:24
17th 5:06
18th 8:22 *** still about 25% - or 1 in 4 posts****

Dkakd

Dec 22, 2004, 4:26:39 AM12/22/04
I fart in your general direction.

Dan

Chris Woodruff

Dec 22, 2004, 4:36:18 AM12/22/04
"MitchelWB" <mitche...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> African or European?
>
> MitchelWB

Thank you. BTW, what do you do for a living?

Chris Woodruff

Dec 22, 2004, 4:42:24 AM12/22/04
(Troll-O-Meter) Off...@Scale.com wrote in news:cqah8...@drn.newsguy.com:

I think what it is about gary that's different than trolls of the past is
that I have heard from a few people that in real life he is a good guy.
For some reason he craves attention so he does all this.

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but I think that gary has valid opinions he can
contribute - the problem is he does it in a troll like manner. I have
started to see a glimmer of hope in some of his postings... I'm hoping that
he can get past all that stuff, ignore what "bugs" him here (I do) and just
have a good time being a part of the group.

Chris

MitchelWB

Dec 22, 2004, 8:36:50 AM12/22/04
I'm a programmer. Mostly web based stuff, but I do some small fairly
insignificant application programming.

But when I came out of high school, I went straight to Kansas State...
I was gonna be an engineer. It was while I was there that I discovered
the internet, and well, things kinda went downhill from there.
MitchelWB

kirb

Dec 22, 2004, 9:07:49 AM12/22/04
>why don't you come call me a troll right to my face ?

Show up to a pinball event, troll. Chicago, Kalamazoo.

You have nothing else better to do, might as well. Go to kzoo in April.
Play againt Koz, Kirb and many others. Drop the keyboard commando
routine and play with some real collectors. Stop the trolling for
attention and have your wife buy you a plane ticket. None of us are
going to Scottsdale, nothing there but blue hairs and golf courses.

Open invite to any MPL event as well. I'm sure you would be the talk of
the event.

>I've said it before, but I have the feeling that anyone who uses the
>term "troll" has probably never had "relations" with the opposite sex.
>get my drift ...

You have proved that you don't know much...over and over. Really, show
up to an event and stop trolling for friends.

Open invite.

Kirb

Mike Schudel

Dec 22, 2004, 9:25:41 AM12/22/04

How about at my MPL gathering in Kalamazoo, MI "gary"???...April 15 and
16th, 2005.

Play against some real collector/players...not just rich momma's boys that
don't know the difference between an ASIC and a pawl. No hiding behind a
keyboard...

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

WCS Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/dcu4
MB Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

Message has been deleted

Kansas Pinball

Dec 22, 2004, 10:59:03 AM12/22/04
I went to my first Pinball Expo this year. I ended up trying MM and I
have to admit I absolutely loved it. I admit I went to it because of
all the hype. However, I am pretty picky and I wanted to simply try it
and form my own opinion. I personally love the whole Monte Python type
theme and found myself listening for more of the funny sound clips. I
loved the way the game played and I thought it had several different
goals to achieve. Now, at the same time, I played Funhouse and
absolutely loved that game also. Will I run out and keep up with the
"Big Boys" and pay for a MM? No, because honestly I cannot afford it.
But, I will admit that I would love to have one.

I don't have any of the games in the top 10 but I am quite happy with
the 8 that I have. I decided early that I couldn't afford the most
sought after games, so now I play them, if I like them I try to find
one in my price range. If I don't have one, like Funhouse, then I can
go over to my local pinhead's houses and play theirs :)

Doug

kirb

Dec 22, 2004, 11:14:52 AM12/22/04
Doug,

That is what collecting is all about. Despite what some people think,
not everyone has the most sought after pinballs. I have been collecting
for a few years (6-7) and just started getting my hands on some higher
end pinballs (SC, TZ, CV). They really are not required to make the
hobby fun.

Being able to have FRIENDS through this group (or not) is great. Meet
some people, play some games, host some parties, etc. You can have a
lot of fun. Pissing in someone's cornflakes all day long is not going
to get you very far in life. Life is way too short.

I currently collect 70's EMs and 90's WMS games. Why? Because that is
what I like. Not what someone told me to like. I have played many other
games and made up my mind quick on what I like to play and own.

BTW- to some of us, what is UNDER the hood is as important to what is
on the surface.

Kirb
(who likes DE and sega games- to sell off to other people wanting a
pinball)

No One

Dec 22, 2004, 12:49:55 PM12/22/04
Your loser reputation will live forever.

> This, coming from "No One" .. since you're nobody, I can't really care
> much.. :)
>
> No One wrote:
>
>> He's no worse moron than you, after all your political rants and posts
>> proved that thoroughly.
>>

>> "metallik" <meta...@fuse.removethis.net> wrote in message

>>>Thanks for proving (yet again) that you're a moron :)

No One

Dec 22, 2004, 12:53:25 PM12/22/04
You interview people by asking Monty Python questions?

How lame is that.

"Chris Woodruff" <wood...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> gpc...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1103653139.613878.236780
> @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

>> monty python is stupid
>> anyone who likes that crap ...
>>
>> ya right ...
>>
>> gary
>>

> gary, gary, gary...
> It has been my experience that anyone who does NOT like Monty Python are
> not usually good engineers. I have been asked "the" question in
> interviews
> and have asked "the" question when I was interviewing people for technical
> content.
>
> The funny thing is; the people who appeared to be competent from a
> technical perspective consistently answered "the" question, those who
> weren't, couldn't. Anymore when I interview someone (I have done many) I
> ask that question first, it helps to break the ice and gives me a good
> idea
> of what they are like.
>
> BTW, "the" question is: "What is the average airspeed velocity of an
> unlaiden swallow?"
>
> Chris

No One

Dec 22, 2004, 12:59:26 PM12/22/04
People ask me why I don't socialize with Pinheads, just read this thread and
you'll see why.

Gary is just having fun with you, and you react exactly as expected, every
time.

> You know in 1978 in Jamestown, Africa there was a man by the name of
> Jim Jones. He understood Group Think as well as anyone that ever
> lived.
>
> He took advantage of it.
>
> and everyone died ... extreme, extreme example, but why is it that
> people are so willing to just go along with the group every single time
> out ?
>
> You really see it in pinball and ESPECIALLY on this board ...
>
> "Hey, MM is the greatest pinball machine ever" ....
>
> "Hey, my TZ with the $2400 playfield really kicks butt" ....
>
> It's like a bunch of robots repeating what the other robots have said.
>
> Come up with something NEW and FRESH and DIFFERENT people.
> my opinions ...
>
> gary

TheKorn

Dec 22, 2004, 1:03:08 PM12/22/04
pincap...@yahoo.com wrote in news:1103653655.794116.260250
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> If any of you GROUP THINKERS wants to spread some Christmas Spirit, be
> sure to send a card or a fruitcake to Gary! Don't worry, there's still
> plenty of time for it to arrive by the holidays.

Hey man, come on. I don't enjoy (or read) Gary's posts, but this is WAY
over the line IMHO. This type of behavior should be reserved ONLY for
those who have done serious misdeads, such as fraud.

Troll, yeah. Scumbag / fraudster? No.

Manic

Dec 22, 2004, 1:25:28 PM12/22/04
Ha... I KNEW you'd be too *ashamed* to post your true age
over here. What kind of middle-aged man thinks it's cool to
be a troll?? "gee you guys are like PMS grannies"
"look how much hate mail I get"

I mean that is sad.

I don't blame you for being embarrassed by your behavior - if you
had a young KID I would expect better from him.

Now that I see how easy it is to make you run and dodge I'll
use the 'ole *PLONK* (and I've only used ONCE before in the last
four years). Please don't change your address again... troll style.

Sorry I can't keep giving you the cuddles you need over here...
Xmas season shouldn't have this kind of negativity (and I'm
guilty of trying to shame a troll from this group... big mistake
so I'll take the other tack now :).

--

<gpc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1103727700....@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> thank you ...
>
> I try and ask questions and give some opinions and BOOM everyone goes
> nuts ... and then we run 80 responses to a stupid field question ...
>
> aside from the fact that I have been very busy most of this month and
> have had trouble getting back to people, no one who has ever dealt with
> me will tell you that I am dishonest in any way.
>
> just trying to get along, but it is tough ...
>
> what about the guy yesterday that prints my address. I mean that was
> total crap ...
>
> gary

No One

Dec 22, 2004, 3:58:25 PM12/22/04
What's so adult about your responding the supposed child?

Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

"Manic" <manicmusic...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

No One

Dec 22, 2004, 4:02:16 PM12/22/04
and who's the fool?, you went and tallied them.

<c_k...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Manic

Dec 22, 2004, 4:27:13 PM12/22/04

"No One" <No...@aol.com> wrote in message news:41c9b...@127.0.0.1...

> People ask me why I don't socialize with Pinheads, just read this thread and
> you'll see why.

I truly doubt anyone asks you anything. Let's be honest here.

I also always love the guy in the muddy pool that points to the others
"you guys are dirty" ;-)

If you don't "socialize" then why hide over here and lurk?

> Gary is just having fun with you, and you react exactly as expected, every
> time.

Yup - fun for us too... rude troll #2. All I have to do is answer the 50 year old
adolecent and out you pop whining "you guys are feeding him"... every time.
Funny as hell.

Message has been deleted

Manic

Dec 22, 2004, 4:31:24 PM12/22/04

"No One" <No...@aol.com> wrote in message news:41c9df63$1...@127.0.0.1...

> What's so adult about your responding the supposed child?

When you see children crying or misbehaving usually an adult
does indeed respond. Maybe your ongoing childhood is different?

> Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

But nobody asked you ;-)

In fact while you chase after me I'll do PLONK number 2 today...
why fool around?

Ahhh being *adult* does feel good... thanks for the advice ;-)

Chris Woodruff

Dec 22, 2004, 4:31:15 PM12/22/04
"MitchelWB" <mitche...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1103722610.782308.67990
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Well see, that's why you could answer it - you are an engineering type (yes
programming is a form of engineering, IBM used to call developers Knowledge
Engineers)...

Chris Woodruff

Dec 22, 2004, 4:36:01 PM12/22/04
That would be great - if it's true that he's a good guy in person then it
might make for more confused posts here! :)

"kirb" <kirb...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:1103724469.477563.65210
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

Message has been deleted

kirb

Dec 22, 2004, 4:59:20 PM12/22/04
You still have an open invite. You mentioned TWICE that you want to
meet some people. Go to the Kzoo show in April and to Mike's party
after. Quit hiding and start playing.

Kirb

kirb

Dec 22, 2004, 5:00:52 PM12/22/04
Uhhhh, don't you tally up all the responses to your posts every 4 posts
or so?

You think you are F**king with us when we are really F**king with you,
troll

Kirb

metallik

Dec 22, 2004, 5:03:15 PM12/22/04
> In fact while you chase after me I'll do PLONK number 2 today...
> why fool around?

Another anonymous moron bites the dust :)

We need trolls like Jeremy Wilson and "Tommy" back.. these guys are
amateurs.

No One

Dec 22, 2004, 5:18:58 PM12/22/04
because OCCASIONALLY, and I mean RARELY, someone who I actually respect
turns up; Clay, Herb, etc.

And it's always entertaining to watch you social misfits. Kind of like a
train wreck, I just have to look.

"Manic" <manicmusic...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

It is loading more messages.