TSPP - SDMEWM

Mike & Tiff

Aug 31, 2005, 2:57:31 AM8/31/05
Ok who has made it yet?
Hi scores?
Thanks -Mike

lazyboy

Aug 31, 2005, 8:42:05 AM8/31/05
SDMEWM?? Current top score 150million.

Bill

Aug 31, 2005, 11:35:08 AM8/31/05
I don't know what SDMEWM means either ? But my top score is only 125
million, then again I am not that great. Of course, my son Brian has
152 million that I see every time I play it :)

That's ok, I kick his a$$ in Radical :)

Bill

heckheck

Aug 31, 2005, 11:50:31 AM8/31/05
SDMEWM is SuperDuperMegaExtremeWizardMode. It is reachable only by the
true pinball wizards. I believe a partial list of the things you need
to do to achieve it are (going by rumor/memory, as I'm not near it yet)

Collect all 5 super jackpots shooting the couch during couch multiball
Win Alien Invasion sub wizard mode by achieving 5 out of 5 locks
Win Springfield Mystery Spot by shooting all shots (probably the
hardest task of all)
Complete Secret Stash by collecting all shots
Play I&S Revenge and collect a super jackpot
Play Daredevil Mania and collect some number of points (I'm not sure
how much)
Play Pretzle Multiball (not sure if this is required or not)

Anything I forgot, or was incorrect on???

Anyway it's more than a handfull!!!! My dream is to win it at least
once before my reflexes deteriorate. I'm still working on Valinor
first.

h_h

Mike & Tiff

Aug 31, 2005, 11:57:55 AM8/31/05
heckheck,
That's what you have to do :) $5 million for the daredevil mania. Yes
you need to win pretzel mania. For me Alien Invasion (only finished twice
so far) seems to be tougher then the Mystery Spot. My top score so far is
393 Million. -Mike
"heckheck" <js...@heckheck.com> wrote in message

lazyboy

Aug 31, 2005, 1:03:53 PM8/31/05
393million!!! Its a good thing I am currently unemployed, because I
think I just found something to keep me busy all day...getting even
close to that score :(
I havent even gotten to play the pretzel multiball yet, how many
cletus kids does it take to start?

Jason <V>

Aug 31, 2005, 1:05:42 PM8/31/05
I think it is 26...

Jason <V>

"lazyboy" <takin...@couch.com> wrote in message

heckheck

Aug 31, 2005, 1:50:56 PM8/31/05
You're further along than me. I haven't won AI once yet. My top score
is in the 350M range on TSPP. I've been focusing doggedly on LOTR
instead for the last several months. I should probably take a break
and do an assault on TSPP, just to see where my current skills can get
me :-)

h_h

Driz

Aug 31, 2005, 1:56:38 PM8/31/05
When its ready, you start it at Otto, Garage, or TreeHouse.

It plays the Pretzel Multiball song , and starts listing things, I
cant remember them all.

Spinner is worth 20,000
Pops score 50,000
Complete bully targets for add a ball.
Lock a ball in the couch for 2x jackpots, a timer.
Get 2 balls in the couch for 3x jackpots, timer resets.
Drain shield for about a minute or so, cannot stack it with other
multiballs.

I remember being awarded a big jackpot like 20,000,000 at the Otto
sacuer but don't know why.

I hope I see this mode again, but I doubt it.

1billion.

Drew

KME

Aug 31, 2005, 2:43:14 PM8/31/05
It's an extremely confusing mode to say the least.

azpinlawyer

Aug 31, 2005, 2:45:17 PM8/31/05
It sounds very much like Valinor on LoTR--which is also confusing.

Bill

Aug 31, 2005, 2:53:33 PM8/31/05
No wonder I walk away from the damn thing... I have more fun with
Elvira and Radical than TSPP if I want to have a "satisfying" game with
a good score.

Or maybe I suck at those also and just don't realize it....

Mike & Tiff

Aug 31, 2005, 3:19:30 PM8/31/05
I made a mistake you do not have to win pretzel mania you have to get 5
super jackpots, win Alien Invasion, win daredevel mania, win Scratchy's
revenge, win secret stash, win mystery spot.
"Mike & Tiff" <mtlew@(no spam)charter.net> wrote in message