Michael Dorn as Orange Juice Spokesman?

Dave A. Lartigue

Jul 28, 1994, 8:29:03 PM7/28/94

Is it true what I hear about Michael Dorn being the spokesman for
orange juice? Will he be in his "Geordi" character or will it be him as
himself?

Dave A. Lartigue, Cog in the Great Machine || Flames Cheerfully Ignored!

sl...@cc.usu.edu

Jul 29, 1994, 12:15:09 PM7/29/94

I couldn't tell if Dave was just kidding or not, but I figured I'd be the first
(and probably not the last) to correct him.

Michael Dorn played Worf. LeVar Burton played Geordi Laforge.

Jeremy Wade Frick

Jul 29, 1994, 3:41:07 PM7/29/94

Good try... another OJ joke to add to my growing collection. However, the
least you could have done was get Dorn's character right!!

Jeremy Frick
fr...@gis.psu.edu

Boucher David

Aug 1, 1994, 9:54:44 AM8/1/94
In article j...@vixen.cso.uiuc.edu, lart...@prairienet.org (Dave A. Lartigue) writes:
#
#Is it true what I hear about Michael Dorn being the spokesman for
#orange juice? Will he be in his "Geordi" character or will it be him as
#himself?

That's Worf, not Geordi -- and it would be more likely that he would
be selected as a spokesman for the "Warrior's drink", prune juice.

- db

--
****** "It is a capital mistake to theorise before one has data. ******
****** Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories ******

Mike Balkan

Aug 2, 1994, 5:40:59 PM8/2/94
lart...@prairienet.org (Dave A. Lartigue) writes:

Um, since when did Michael Dorn play Geordi??

mba...@ppbbs.clark.net (Mike Balkan)

Marc A. Goldberg

Aug 3, 1994, 12:07:56 PM8/3/94

David Lartigue writes:
>>Is it true what I hear about Michael Dorn being the spokesman for
orange juice? Will he be in his "Geordi" character or will it be him as
himself?<<

Actually, the rumor is that Michael Dorn will play O.J. Simpson in an
upcoming television movie. Also, Dorn played Worf on ST:TNG, LeVar Burton
played Geordi.

M. Goldberg
| This message was sent from Gateway Proteus: A FirstClass System |
| Usenet * Fidonet * OneNet ** Philly, PA ** in...@gwproteus.com |