100 free postcards (for $5.25 shipping)

MissM

Sep 14, 2005, 12:59:33 PM9/14/05
to postcardx
http://www.vistaprint.com/vipoffer

I found an image that I liked, removed all the text, put in a quote and
just left the back blank.

100 quick postcards for $5 s&h.

Just thought I'd pass it along.
-Miss M. Turner
www.giveneyestosee.com

caseyjacks

Sep 18, 2005, 2:20:33 AM9/18/05
to postcardx
that is a super good idea. there are many neutral designs. i will have
to find a good quote and put an order in, can't beat that price!

Mandi M Lynch (or MML)

Sep 29, 2005, 5:25:38 PM9/29/05
to postcardx
I got that offer in an email and I should have mine any day now. I do
know they've already charged my card and the charge is no longer
pending. I'll let you know when I get them. I've ordered other things
from them, too, and never had problems.

Mandi M Lynch (or MML)

Oct 26, 2005, 11:38:47 AM10/26/05
to postcardx
BTW - guys... I have mine and I've sent out maybe 20 of them by now...
They look exactly like the picture showed on the screen... Plus, I had
my return address printed on the back of them so I didn't have to write
it in myself every time I sent a postcard.

I am very happy with my decision.

gwendy

Oct 31, 2005, 7:30:08 AM10/31/05
to postcardx
i did this too and am very pleased with the results. high quality,
great looking postcards. definite recommend for those trying to save a
few bucks on postcard purchases!