approval queue for fx 2.0.0.1 closing

Axel Hecht

Nov 19, 2006, 12:17:54 PM11/19/06
Hi all,

I'll be closing my laptop now and get into town, likely staying out for
most of the day.

So I'll be closing the approval queue for Firefox 2.0.0.1 now.

I kept the approval queue open for 9 more days than the engineering rep,
so closing it now seems ok to me. It's already Sunday after all.

Axel

Damjan Georgievski

Nov 19, 2006, 1:07:23 PM11/19/06
Axel Hecht wrote:

Not good... you promised 21 november..
I've been waiting for more bug reports

--
damjan

Besnik Bleta

Nov 19, 2006, 1:43:19 PM11/19/06
to Damjan Georgievski, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
I first thought: here we go again. But checking through the messages I saw
that deadlines were stated clearly. I´m missing the deadline one more
time, my fault.
But, that said, I´d vote for changes in the l10n process. I can´t
understand why we
need to file a bug, and another bug, and more bugs, for being able to do
what
others - every team who commited their stuff before l10n lock - did without
going through that hell.

Besnik Bleta

Axel Hecht

Nov 20, 2006, 1:14:58 AM11/20/06

Oops, bad me. Got the wrong week. I somehow had in my head that we'd
close the Sunday after the summit, must have been memorizing that wrong.

Sorry for that.

Axel

Marek Stępień

Nov 20, 2006, 1:38:29 PM11/20/06
Axel Hecht napisał:

> Oops, bad me. Got the wrong week. I somehow had in my head that we'd
> close the Sunday after the summit, must have been memorizing that wrong.

So, to make that clear: you are still accepting patches for 2.0.0.1,
aren't you?

--
Marek Stępień <marcoos at aviary dot pl>
Aviary.pl Team

Axel Hecht

Nov 21, 2006, 3:00:01 PM11/21/06
Marek Stępień wrote:
> Axel Hecht napisał:
>> Oops, bad me. Got the wrong week. I somehow had in my head that we'd
>> close the Sunday after the summit, must have been memorizing that wrong.
>
> So, to make that clear: you are still accepting patches for 2.0.0.1,
> aren't you?

Yes, I will go through the review queue tomorrow. Right now, I'm more or
less on my feet 24+, not a good idea to do approval work tonight.

Axel

Erdal Ronahi

Nov 22, 2006, 9:37:59 AM11/22/06
to Axel Hecht, dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
> > So, to make that clear: you are still accepting patches for 2.0.0.1,
> > aren't you?
> >

> Yes, I will go through the review queue tomorrow. Right now, I'm more or
> less on my feet 24+, not a good idea to do approval work tonight.

Since we are going through this for the first time, I am not sure what
that means for the Kurdish locale. There are some open bugs, some of
them filed by Axel himself, but it seems he is taking care of it. Is
further action from our side necessary?

Erdal

Axel Hecht

Nov 22, 2006, 10:56:15 AM11/22/06

The biggest blocker right now is getting ka and ku built. Then we can
look at the results and the builds and so forth.

Stuff you could do is to file a bug to get a bugzilla component set up
for Kurdish :-), that'd be a good thing. You should provide information
about the native-language name for kurdish as well as default QA and
assignee.

I'll poke jay about getting the build stuff approved. Or make clear that
I would prefer to not approve that patch myself, though I technically could.

Axel