Employer reference letter

katie

Dec 1, 2008, 7:58:56 PM12/1/08

hi guys im new to this forum:)

Ive been researchng for an example of employer reference letter and
unfortunately it hasnt been that successful. so far ive only found one
example, just wondering if anyone can share one?

P.S. hope to find one that has been actually used so that i can show it
to my boss!

thank you very much!!!

--
katie

hi2kalyan

Dec 2, 2008, 4:23:53 AM12/2/08

Hi
I am attaching Sample Employer reference letter & Employer Contract
Letter

When did u login in your application ?
Case Officer allocated ?

All the best

|Filename: Kalyan hr letter.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gettingdownunder.com/immigration-advice/attachment.php?attachmentid=56|

hi2kalyan

zeiger

Dec 2, 2008, 2:21:00 PM12/2/08

this is really helpful
thanks

--
zeiger

Peps

Jan 19, 2009, 3:52:12 AM1/19/09

Hi All,

Im new on the forum... :)

My wife and I want to migrate to Australia very soon but have not yet
started anything yet. She is a qualified hairdresser (4rys exp) and
she needs to get her skills assess by TRA. She has ask her actual
employer about it and asked him to write a reference letter and he said
OK but he doesn't know what to write. We would be more than happy if we
could have an example of a ref letter sent to TRA for hairdresser to
show him. After how long do we get a reply from TRA?

And also we would like to know how much funds my wife and I need to
have for coming to australia as it is asked on the application?

In the hope to have a reply very soon.

Cheers
Peps

--
Peps

Crystal

Mar 3, 2009, 10:09:37 PM3/3/09

Thanks for the sharing! it's helpful.
:D

--
Crystal

idyapa

Mar 12, 2009, 9:01:34 AM3/12/09

thanks a lot kayan

--
idyapa

harysh

Mar 17, 2009, 10:59:29 AM3/17/09

thank u kalyan

--
harysh

mailtemporary

Mar 18, 2009, 2:28:12 AM3/18/09
On Mar 17, 10:59 am, harysh <harysh.

I remember that at the time of lodging my application there was some
sort of a requirement to have certain amount of cash. My question is
how is it checked. I have never been asked to show my bank account
statements. Anyone else?

amjad

Mar 19, 2009, 3:36:45 PM3/19/09

Hi All,

Im new on the forum...

i am Elctronice Technologist have a degree of B-TECH ( HONS) from
Pakistan...8 years expereince in the field of Telecomm ....i want to
immigration for AUSTERLIA.....any employer in this regards sponsord
me....

amjad

aal...@yahoo.com

--
amjad

roomi786

Mar 21, 2009, 6:28:16 AM3/21/09

Amjad, This is not the forum where you can tell the employer to sponsor
you. I think you have to concentrate more on your english. If you dont
know the spelling of Australia, experience & Electronics...how you
think any employer will show any interest in you. Anyway you have to
clear the IELTS exams also .... Better concentrate on your IELTS exam
and if you clear that,,,everthing is possible for you..ALL THE BEST....

--
roomi786

mrddmr

Apr 20, 2009, 12:03:02 PM4/20/09

Thank you for the helpful input.

--
mrddmr

kanch

Apr 24, 2009, 11:51:16 AM4/24/09

Hiya,

I am new to this forum and forums in general as I have never joined
one. My husbands employer has asked if we could provide them with a
dummy reference letter so they know what to include and because they
know we need all the points we can get!!

I couldnt find the reference letter mentioned, being a newby to forums
I am obviously doing something wrong but dont know what!

Please can someone help or be able to send me a copy of the reference
letter?

Also anyone able to offer any advice on what things apart from those
mentioned on the ASC website should be included?

Thanks Heaps

--
kanch

mrddmr

Apr 25, 2009, 3:10:35 AM4/25/09

Hello Kanch,

Thank you for your post. We all know how hard things are in the
begining, and it is really nice to find someone who can help.

To answer your question, the reference letter that you are asking for
depends primarily on what you need it for. Different types of reference
letters with different information are required for different
occasions.

Most reference letters come with the company letterhead (clearly
showing the contact information and address). They include information
about the periods of employment, the tasks performed by the employee,
and any special comments or recommendations by the employer. They all
have to end with the writer's name, position and signature. (it would
be recommended to add a company stamp.

I have included for you some links that you can follow and read more
about the subject, you can search the internet for more:

'How to Write the Perfect Reference Letter'
(http://www.writeexpress.com/reference-letter.html)
'Sample Letter of Reference' (http://tinyurl.com/c8spuc)
'Employee Reference Letter Example'
(http://jobsearch.about.com/od/referenceletters/a/employeeref2.htm)
'Sample Employer Reference Letter'
(http://www.naceweb.org/about/public/formemprec.htm)

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further help.

Regards,

--
mrddmr

kanch

Apr 27, 2009, 2:51:19 PM4/27/09

Thank you so much for the links they are really helpful

--
kanch

yoana

May 6, 2009, 5:43:50 AM5/6/09

Hi kalayn,
But did you use the company letterhead for the reference letters?
Thanks,
Yoana

--
yoana

hi2kalyan

May 6, 2009, 7:04:52 AM5/6/09

Hi
I had used company letterhead for the reference letters
company letterhead is mandatory

All the best

--
hi2kalyan

Suresh

May 7, 2009, 10:19:21 AM5/7/09

Hi2kalyan,

thanks very much for the sample provided.

regards,
Suresh

--
Suresh

Arthurious

May 9, 2009, 4:32:04 AM5/9/09

Iam applying for the GSM Class 175....I wanna know do I need to Provide
the Employment Reference letter for the Recent work experience.......If
Iam not wrong then Employment Reference letter is needed when you are
claiming for the Specific Employment ( 10 or 5 points)....

For Recent work experience can I show the relieving letter and
Experience certificate......

Please clerify....

--
Arthurious

Arthurious

May 10, 2009, 10:58:13 PM5/10/09

As shown in the attached refernce letter on the first page..is it
necessary to mention the salary in the reference letter....please
comment coz the reference letter that i have donot have a salary
mentioned,...it only contains the job title and duties....

pls comment,,..

regards,

:|

muzammal83

May 11, 2009, 4:09:39 AM5/11/09

Dear All

I am a Sr.NET DEVELPER, with over 8 years of experience. I am planning
for ACS assessment at this month.

I am facing problems in Preparing RPL Application Form and Project
Report that will be .Net technologies.

Thanks

Muzammal

--
muzammal83

narayan.1979

May 12, 2009, 12:04:56 AM5/12/09

I see that these samples are not in a company letterhead.
Is it mandatory to have them in company letterhead?
In my case I can get a HR letter on company letter head.
But reference letter seems to be a problem.

Please advice.

--
narayan.1979

yoana

May 12, 2009, 2:09:08 AM5/12/09

Ye, same for me. Managers and colleagues say they are not allowed to
sign company letterhead references :-(

--
yoana

Arthurious

May 12, 2009, 1:47:39 PM5/12/09

hi2kalyan;180177 Wrote:
> Hi
> I am attaching Sample Employer reference letter & Employer Contract
> Letter
>
> When did u login in your application ?
> Case Officer allocated ?
>

> All the best

Employer reference letter is enough or we also need to give Employer
Contract Letter...........

What if we provide only Employer reference letter..........Is contract
letter part mandatory.........????? clearify what to submitt..this is
very confusing.......!!

--
Arthurious

Suresh

May 13, 2009, 12:16:48 PM5/13/09

Hi Everyone,

i am hired through an outsourcing agency and was deployed to motorola
in malaysia.
My question now is: Is there any problem if my certificate of
employment was from the outsourcing agent? and my employer referral is
from the company that i work for? Any conflict of different company
letterhead in my supporting documents?

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh

--
Suresh

vinflexo

Jun 7, 2009, 4:52:40 AM6/7/09

I am new to this forum. I have completed 3 year Diploma In Printing and
having 10 years of work experience in Graphic Pre Press Trade. I want
to know which skill Pathway is suitable for me A,B or C? to get succeed
in Tra.

Please let me know the things.

Thanks in advance.

--
vinflexo

psirimalla

Jun 10, 2009, 12:35:56 AM6/10/09

HI Friends,

I am new to this forum, If you don't mind, I am unable to find the
reference letter, can you please tell me where it is available?

Thanks.

--
psirimalla

psirimalla

Jun 10, 2009, 3:51:39 AM6/10/09

hi2kalyan;180177 Wrote:
> Hi
> I am attaching Sample Employer reference letter & Employer Contract
> Letter
>
> When did u login in your application ?
> Case Officer allocated ?
>

> All the best

Kalyan, can you please tell me where is that sample reference letter?

--
psirimalla

kogy

Jun 10, 2009, 4:12:12 AM6/10/09

Hi all,
i am new in this forum, and i can not find the attachement of hi2kalyan
of the reference letter.
please advise what to do.
cheeers,
Kogy

--
kogy

supertigger

Jun 14, 2009, 8:37:49 AM6/14/09

Sorry I just joined today..

May I know how to download your attachment (i.e. sample employment
letter)

--
supertigger

jonasonw

Jun 19, 2009, 4:57:07 AM6/19/09

where can download your mentioned "Sample Employer reference letter &
Employer Contract Letter"?
Thanks.

--
jonasonw

ann

Jul 17, 2009, 1:14:20 AM7/17/09

I am a hairdressor, intend to apply for TRA assessment, need an sample
of employer reference letter to pin down important information. Could
you please send me a sample? you help are appreciated very much. Ann,
email: ann...@bigpond.net.au

--
ann

mr.india

Jul 26, 2009, 2:06:39 PM7/26/09

Dear all,

Is it only me or for everyone? Sample employment certificate seems to
have gone invisible.. Can anyone make it visible again?

Regards,
Mr.India

--
mr.india

mr.india

Jul 27, 2009, 8:53:39 AM7/27/09

Okay I got a sample from some other site. Hope this helps..
here is sample for you:

Experience Certificate

This is to certify that Mr. XYZ &#8211; ID No. 999999 holder of XXXXX
Passport No. Z-999999 is working full time as a Computer Programmer in
M/s. ABC Inc. since Month-Year to present.

He is responsible to handle IT related tasks in the company and his
duties include designing and developing applications and respond to
product support and customer support issues. Through out his career
with ABC he has designed & developed several applications such as
Inventory Control application, LPO Management System, Sea Port
Documentation system etc. The technologies used were Java/J2EE
(Servlet, EJB, JMS, Applets, JSPs etc.) on WebSphere Application
Server.

Duties & Responsibilities assigned to him:
- Designing / Developing Applications as required by company
- Customer Support
- Product Support
- Training end-users of the software

Skills:
Java Programming, Experience in developing applications using J2E
Weblogic Server / Workshop for Weblogic, WebSphere Application Server
Sun Java Application Server
Jakarta Struts Framework
JSP, Servlets, EJB, Hibernate, Spring Framework, JMS
NetBeans 5.5, Oracle 9i, MS Access, Visual Basic etc.

Applications developed successfully for ABC and its Sister Concerns:
- Stock Control Application
- Purchase Order Management System
- Freezone Delivery Order System

For ABC Co.

sachira2007

Jul 27, 2009, 11:08:35 AM7/27/09

thanks lot

--
sachira2007

ahmad

Jul 30, 2009, 7:49:00 AM7/30/09

dear kansingh,
in my i am principal applicant as i m single.
as far as secondary applicant ielts requirement is concerned, they must
meet functional english requirement critera.

good luck

--
ahmad

zeiger

Jul 31, 2009, 6:33:10 PM7/31/09

Can someone please upload the sample employment letter again (as it was
there on Page 1 of this thread)? It seems to have been removed.

Thanks.

--
zeiger

indbalaji19

Aug 1, 2009, 3:18:12 AM8/1/09

Dear Amin Rahman,
Thanks you for your kind reply for my post.I am waiting for my co
decision,Thanks once again for your support.
Bala

--
indbalaji19

rufndtuf

Aug 6, 2009, 9:55:36 AM8/6/09

dear Amin rahman.
i am a state sponsered 475 applicant applied in 2008. being in priority
processing i dont even have a co allocated to me. i wonder if there is
any 475 state sponsered applicant remeins without a visa!!? to my
knowledge lot of peole who applied after me have their visas and i am
left stranded.. i tried to call diac but unsucessful and i also filed
PLE- no reply. i am afraid if something is wrong in my case????? i
would like to know the status of my application. pls let me know what
is the best i can do now???

--
rufndtuf

Amin Rahman

Aug 6, 2009, 9:00:25 PM8/6/09

rufndtuf;192015 Wrote:
> dear Amin rahman.
> i am a state sponsered 475 applicant applied in 2008. being in priority
> processing i dont even have a co allocated to me. i wonder if there is
> any 475 state sponsered applicant remeins without a visa!!? to my
> knowledge lot of peole who applied after me have their visas and i am
> left stranded.. i tried to call diac but unsucessful and i also filed
> PLE- no reply. i am afraid if something is wrong in my case????? i
> would like to know the status of my application. pls let me know what
> is the best i can do now???

Dear Rufndtuf,

I can understand your situation. I dont know if it will help if I tell
you that I believe DIAC and its staff are still trying hard to come to
grips with the new priority and processing rules and the overall
system.

If you filled a PLE form you must have received by return email an
acknowledgement letter with a reference number. You can expect a reply
to your query within 5 working days or whatever time frame they
mentioned in the acknowledgement letter. If you lodged a paper based
application, it may take longer becasue as your application has not
yet been assigned a case officer and file number they will have to
retrieve your paper based application folder from a big pile of waiting
applications.

If I were you, I would wait five working days (or the time mentioned in
the acknowledgement letter) before sending another PLE. In the new
PLE you must mention the ref number of your original query.

Regards.

--
Amin Rahman

rufndtuf

Aug 6, 2009, 9:50:08 PM8/6/09

dear Amin Rahman.
i am an online applicant. my agent said he filed for PLE about two
months back (afraid he has not- i guess he should have lied!!) he said
he did not receive any reply nor any acknowledgement, that's why i am
afraid of after waiting for ages and nothing happenening...
tanx.

--
rufndtuf

Amin Rahman

Aug 6, 2009, 10:08:14 PM8/6/09

rufndtuf;192032 Wrote:
> dear Amin Rahman.
> i am an online applicant. my agent said he filed for PLE about two
> months back (afraid he has not- i guess he should have lied!!) he said
> he did not receive any reply nor any acknowledgement, that's why i am
> afraid of after waiting for ages and nothing happenening...
> tanx.

Dear rufndtuf,

If your application was lodged online then you should have (a) copy of
your online application form that was lodged with the date of lodgment
(b) TRN (c) payment receipt and (d) a list of doeuments attached to
your appllication with dates. These are important documents, which you
should keep.

If you have a TRN, which you should have, then you can do an online
query about the status of your application. It will show which items
have been received or MET etc. You can also check with the help of
your migration agent, what documents were attached to your application
and on which dates.

Since you applied through a migration agent, you should ask all these
and other questions you may have about your application to him/her.

Regards.

--
Amin Rahman

rufndtuf

Aug 8, 2009, 12:41:30 AM8/8/09

dear Amin Rahman.
i have everything that u have mentioned. my worry is it's ages since i
lodged my application (of course thru an agent) and still i dont have a
CO; Being in priority state sponsered . i 've asked my agent to file a
PLE or call DIAC to find out the status of my application and he is not
doing that. how shall i carry on from here?? as u've mentioned
*__\"If_you_have_a_TRN,_which_you_should_have,_then_you_can_do_an_online_query_about_the_status_of_your_application.\"__*
- here i would like to know, if i lodge the query on the available
liknk- do i receive the reply? or reply goes to my agents ID???? pls
let me know.
tanx.

--
rufndtuf

Amin Rahman

Aug 8, 2009, 6:28:00 PM8/8/09

rufndtuf;192081 Wrote:
> dear Amin Rahman.
> i have everything that u have mentioned. my worry is it's ages since i
> lodged my application (of course thru an agent) and still i dont have a
> CO; Being in priority state sponsered . i 've asked my agent to file a
> PLE or call DIAC to find out the status of my application and he is not
> doing that. how shall i carry on from here?? as u've mentioned
> *__\"If_you_have_a_TRN,_which_you_should_have,_then_you_can_do_an_online_query_about_the_status_of_your_application.\"__*
> - here i would like to know, if i lodge the query on the available
> liknk- do i receive the reply? or reply goes to my agents ID???? pls
> let me know.
> tanx.

For online status query, you need to provide TRN, date of birth,
passport number and country of passport. If all is OK, you will be
taken to a screen showing the status of your application - the dates
various cheks were completed. From this screen if you select the
Document Checklist you will be taken to another screen showing
Required, Received or MET against each required item. No reply is sent
to anyone as in PLE.

To see the list of attachments submitted with your application and
dates of submission of each attachment, in addition to the above info,
you will need the password that was used to subnmit your online
application.

Once again, I will suggest you seek further advice from your migration
agent.

--
Amin Rahman

optimistic

Aug 8, 2009, 11:44:41 PM8/8/09

rufndtuf;192033 Wrote:
> once again i could'nt.. i tired few times "+61 8 1300 364 613" I can
> hear the bell calling once and then it gets disconnected with a caption
> near by "the number is invalid" it is same case when i try to call
> without the additional "8"- that i've added in between those numbers.

Any news yet, rufndtuf? Since you were already asked to do your PCCs
and medicals, you may have already been allocated a CO already. I think
being requested to the medicals and PCCs is one manifestation of CO
allocation...based on the different posts in this site as well as other
Australian immigration sites, at least. I think your visa may be around
the bend sooner... Your agent may be right, the less queries and PLEs
we lodge, the faster that DIAC would be in processing our case. Stretch
your patience a bit more buddy.

--
optimistic

ashishdesai

Aug 16, 2009, 11:40:27 AM8/16/09

Thank U very very much...

--
ashishdesai

adamssl

Aug 19, 2009, 12:17:41 PM8/19/09

This whole "employer reference letter" business is a little troubling. I
work at a sizable corporation. Company HR policy only allows them to
release a statement declaring I work at the company and my position
title. There's no one to write a flowery introduction of me and my
position. I can't dream of asking my current or former bosses. I don't
exactly want to advertise that I'm applying for emigration. It would be
career suicide if for any reason the plan to emigrate falls through.

Can I just use a "confirmation of employment" from my company, and then
fall back on the individual references I provide?

--
adamssl

Amin Rahman

Aug 19, 2009, 7:28:23 PM8/19/09

adamssl;192653 Wrote:
> This whole "employer reference letter" business is a little troubling. I
> work at a sizable corporation. Company HR policy only allows them to
> release a statement declaring I work at the company and my position
> title. There's no one to write a flowery introduction of me and my
> position. I can't dream of asking my current or former bosses. I don't
> exactly want to advertise that I'm applying for emigration. It would be
> career suicide if for any reason the plan to emigrate falls through.
>
> Can I just use a "confirmation of employment" from my company, and then
> fall back on the individual references I provide?

" Company HR policy only allows them to release a statement declaring I
work at the company and my position title."

The statement must mention dates along with the position title. If
there is a position description (PD) for each position within the
company, that signed by HR will help.

"There's no one to write a flowery introduction of me and my position."

There is no need to get a flowery introduction of you and your
position. This is not a letter that will be used for applying for
jobs. It needs to state at least five major job duties (with dates)
you perforemd for each position you held. This is for the assessors to
find out whether or not your job duties match the job duties of your
nominated occupation or a closely related occupation. If it is a large
company, as you say it is, there may be position description for each
position within the company, which one is given at the time of first
employment or on each promotion.

"I can't dream of asking my current or former bosses."

You will have to confide in somone you trust who you believe to be your
well wisher. Tell that person, in confidence, that you plan to go abroad
to build up your career and are investigating different paths. Seek
his/her advice on where to go and casually mention what he/she thinks
of immigration to different countries and/or going abroad for study.
Ask if it is true that if you migrate somwehere you pay less tuition
fees etc. Open up to him with your plans slowly and always tell the
truth. It helps. Proceed further only after seeing the person's
reactions are favourable. Try to make sure that the person you are
confiding to will not divulge your plans to others within the company.
You should also be prepared to discuss your progress in this project
with him/her in future when he asks you.

I have given the above advice to my clients. It always worked. In
some cases, after the grant of the visa of a client, the reference
letter writer has sought my help!

--
Amin Rahman

adamssl

Aug 20, 2009, 7:39:01 AM8/20/09

Phew... thanks for the comments, Amin. But it's not a simple affair.

Our HR policy explicitly states they will only release date-of-hire and
current position title. They go on to clearly state that they, "do not
release qualitative statements regarding current or former employees."

I can easily get past colleages to write references for me. But HR is
not a consideration. And I'm in the management chain. Disclosing even
the idea of moving to another company would be career suicide.
Obviously I'll need to disclose my intent to move to another company at
some point, but I'm not prepared to sacrifice my career for a visa
application that's still 1 - 1.5 years away from approval. If it's
mandatory to get a reference from my actual boss... there's just no
way. Even if I did decide to risk my career for the sake of a reference
letter for a visa that may-or-may-not be approved, my boss would be less
than pleased with me "abandoning" the company, and I'm guessing wouldn't
be interested in helping the process.

It's a pickle. :-/

In any case, HR is not an option, current boss is not an option, so
I'll just have to go with the next best option: some peer managers, and
past colleages.

--
adamssl

shafaqat309

Aug 31, 2009, 10:15:57 PM8/31/09

hi2kalyan;180177 Wrote:
> Hi
> I am attaching Sample Employer reference letter & Employer Contract
> Letter
>
> When did u login in your application ?
> Case Officer allocated ?
>

> All the best
hi
how can i download the attached documents?

--
shafaqat309

melihk

Sep 1, 2009, 2:21:22 AM9/1/09

I would like to ask whether an official document from my country's
Social Security Department that shows my monthly salary payment, will
be enough instead of payslips.
That's because it would be hard to get all the payslips from the
company I worked between 2002-2004 for two years (ref letter is another
task but is managable compared to this).
The problem with the official social security document is that it does
not involve from which company I received the payment. However,
together with reference letter, it would clearly prove the situation.

--
melihk

Amin Rahman

Sep 1, 2009, 5:56:44 AM9/1/09

melihk;193258 Wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to ask whether an official document from my country's
> Social Security Department that shows my monthly salary payment, will
> be enough instead of payslips.
> That's because it would be hard to get all the payslips from the
> company I worked between 2002-2004 for two years (ref letter is another
> task but is managable compared to this).
> The problem with the official social security document is that it does
> not involve from which company I received the payment. However,
> together with reference letter, it would clearly prove the situation.

The work reference letter is mandatory. Other available documents may
be provided as supporting documents to prove your employment record.
It is not necessary to provide each and every payslip.

--
Amin Rahman

hanif1138

Sep 6, 2009, 10:41:05 PM9/6/09

Thank you for your information,

--
hanif1138

sagerwos

Sep 27, 2009, 3:23:05 AM9/27/09

adamssl;192653 Wrote:
> This whole "employer reference letter" business is a little troubling. I
> work at a sizable corporation. Company HR policy only allows them to
> release a statement declaring I work at the company and my position
> title. There's no one to write a flowery introduction of me and my
> position. I can't dream of asking my current or former bosses. I don't
> exactly want to advertise that I'm applying for emigration. It would be
> career suicide if for any reason the plan to emigrate falls through.
>
> Can I just use a "confirmation of employment" from my company, and then
> fall back on the individual references I provide?

I have the same problem but i managed to ask for something.

I was given a reference letter addressed to Engineers Australia,by our
HR,stamped & signed by our GM (the only signatory) and authenticated by
the Govt certifying body here in KSA.
However, it only mentioned my date of joining the company, my position
when i signed the contract and stating that I am seeking a membership &
recognition from EA.
I am assigned in a project far away from our Head Office & I plan to
ask my PM a letter of appointment stating my duties & resposibilities.
Please advise if it would be acceptable.
thanks

--
sagerwos

shafaqat309

Sep 27, 2009, 11:34:47 PM9/27/09

sagerwos;195035 Wrote:
> I have the same problem but i managed to ask for something.
>
> I was given a reference letter addressed to Engineers Australia,by our
> HR,stamped & signed by our GM (the only signatory) and authenticated by
> the Govt certifying body here in KSA.
> However, it only mentioned my date of joining the company, my position
> when i signed the contract and stating that I am seeking a membership &
> recognition from EA.
> I am assigned in a project far away from our Head Office & I plan to
> ask my PM a letter of appointment stating my duties & resposibilities.
> Please advise if it would be acceptable.
> thanks
hi
i had the same problem but i managed to get my letter from my manager.
i did not inform him about my immigration program but i asked him that
i want to take admission in a local university and for that i need a
reference letter from you and he issued me without any hesitation.

--
shafaqat309

sagerwos

Sep 28, 2009, 9:04:19 AM9/28/09

shafaqat309;195068 Wrote:
> hi
> i had the same problem but i managed to get my letter from my manager.
> i did not inform him about my immigration program but i asked him that
> i want to take admission in a local university and for that i need a
> reference letter from you and he issued me without any hesitation.

good for you shafaqat.

well i just hope that EA will be a little bit lenient about that and
i'm sure they're aware that everybody's protecting their career while
trying to look for better opportunities as well.

& good luck to us... :D

--
sagerwos

ruchiphool

Oct 5, 2009, 8:05:39 PM10/5/09

I can't find the attachment posted in post #2. Can someone please post
that or another sample employer reference letter again?

Thanks heaps!

--
ruchiphool

avi

Oct 9, 2009, 12:19:33 AM10/9/09

Hi .. I am new to this forum, I have logged in using my id, but somehow
I can't see the attachment (employer reference letter).

Can someone please help me ?

Regards,
Avi

--
avi

trailblazer

Oct 13, 2009, 12:48:59 AM10/13/09

katie;180153 Wrote:
> hi guys im new to this forum:)
>
> Ive been researchng for an example of employer reference letter and
> unfortunately it hasnt been that successful. so far ive only found one
> example, just wondering if anyone can share one?
>
> P.S. hope to find one that has been actually used so that i can show it
> to my boss!
>
> thank you very much!!!

Hey where is the attachment? :humph

--
trailblazer

vijay

Oct 16, 2009, 1:38:52 AM10/16/09

I've been assigned a case officer. I've been asked to get a reference
letter from my previous employer. Could some one send me a sample
reference letter which would be convincing for the pr processing.

--
vijay

melihk

Oct 16, 2009, 2:41:49 AM10/16/09

I got a sample reference letter from one of my previous employers, but I
still have not applied for assessment yet, so I do not know whether it
is valid.
Also I prepared from one of the samples attached to this thread.
If you still want to see it, I can send it to you.
PS: Once I apply ACS next week and it is confirmed, I'll attach it to
this thread.

--
melihk

jigar1212

Oct 24, 2009, 12:59:54 AM10/24/09

Hi guys I am Jigar..just joined this community..can u please let me know
how to open Attachment...as i couldn't locate it...Thanks, Jig

--
jigar1212

reachali

Oct 24, 2009, 11:25:00 PM10/24/09

melihk;195993 Wrote:
> I got a sample reference letter from one of my previous employers, but I
> still have not applied for assessment yet, so I do not know whether it
> is valid.
> Also I prepared from one of the samples attached to this thread.
> If you still want to see it, I can send it to you.
> PS: Once I apply ACS next week and it is confirmed, I'll attach it to
> this thread.

All, I am planning to apply for ACS skills assesment in this week. Any
reliable agents recommended that are based out of bangalore or India ?
Appreciate your quick response which will help me to move forward and
initiate the ACS process at the earliest.

--
reachali

reachali

Nov 2, 2009, 8:18:49 PM11/2/09

Sample Statutory Declaration for Employee Experience evidence :

I did some research and determined the statutory declaration in format
enclosed below. Note that I've submitted the same for ACS skills
assesment. I believe this will be helpful for people hunting for this
document which is one of the key artifacts.

I, XXXXX, born on XXX in XXXXX, XXXX, holding Passport XXX, do solemnly
and sincerely declare and affirm that:
I am a Full Time Employee of XXX since XXX as XXXX in XXX technologies
. I have attached herewith various artifacts issued by the company to
evident the same i.e. Employment Certificates, Salary Certificate,
Appraisal Letter and Salary Pay slips.
I further declare that I am unable to provide detailed employment
reference letter with detailed job description on Company Letter Head
from my current employer, XX This is because XXXs policy does not
permit employees seeking another employment or making another
arrangement during employment with XXXXX. Also, there may be an impact
on my current performance and work profile as I have recently received
promotion if I ask for the reference from my Senior Manager in XXXX.
Present Employment
Employer: XXXXX
Employment period: XXX
Total Duration: XXX months

Employment History with xXXX
Designation :
Period :
Roles & Responsibilities :
Evident By :

Company Profile
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

Daily Duties and Responsibilities
XXXXXX

Tools & Technologies
XXXXXXXXX

Professional Awards & Recognitions
XXXXXXXX

Academics & Certifications
XXXXXXXX

Project Details
Project Title : xxxxx
Duration : XXX
Team Size : xx
Technologies : xxxxxx
Roles & Responsibilities : XXX
Project Description : XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

And I make this solemn declaration by virtue of the ��..

Declared at XXXX, XXXX on the _____ day of ________ 2009

Before me:

Witnessed by (Signature by Declarant) (Signature by Notary Public)

Jason Cameron RMA 0107604

Nov 3, 2009, 11:03:33 PM11/3/09

employment references arent usually done by stat dec. but some of the
areas addressed by reachali are what the diac want to know about. they
want to know the period you were employed for, the employers name and
contract details, your position, your daily duties and if relevant any
particular projects you were working on. Typcially employment
references are 1 1/2 to 2 pages long.

it is IMPORTANT not to copy precident or other persons employment
reference. This employment reference should be about you - not someone
else. the reference should be detailing your daily duties and
responsibilities.

when considering the duties to focus on - have an understanding of the
duties performed by persons in that occupation. Do NOT copy asco
definitions - just understand their relevance asnd see how they apply
to you.

--
Jason Cameron RMA 0107604

Christopher

Nov 8, 2009, 1:08:17 AM11/8/09

Hi Peps

Dont be scared re the employer letter. Think of that TRA might want to
know about an applicant's work experience and get references that
clearelly state her time of employment and a detailed description of
what she actually did, especially in relation to what hairdressers do.
You could check the occupation description found in ASCO and use that
as a base. Normally people will not do everything described in ASCO,
but the basics should be inlcuded. Your wife will know after reading
ASCO.

Here is a link to ASCO on Hairdressers, hope it helps.

'1220.0 - Australian Standard Classification of Occupations (ASCO)
Second Edition, 1997' (http://tinyurl.com/ygxvx9r)

--
Christopher

Eddie9

Nov 18, 2009, 4:54:17 AM11/18/09

Hi kalyan .. i am new to this forum would appreciate if you could
forward me Example of an Employer reference letter ...by profession i
am software engineer... but major work in peoplesoft .. waiting for yr
reply ..thanx in advance ..

--
Eddie9

sammy

Nov 18, 2009, 10:00:47 PM11/18/09

Hey there,

Me too a new member to the forum. I'm also looking for an employer
reference letter sample, preferably with specialization in Java or any
programming language.

Would be really grateful to you all!!!

--
sammy

kiddo0o

Nov 29, 2009, 10:17:37 PM11/29/09

Hi im new to the forums also and looking for a sample reference letter.
Would appreciate if someone could forward me some thx.

--
kiddo0o

ahsan55

Dec 3, 2009, 3:45:21 AM12/3/09

hi guys im new to this forum

Ive been researchng for an example of employer reference letter and

unfortunately it hasnt been that successful. so far ive only found one
example, just wondering if anyone can share one?

QUOTE=hi2kalyan;180177]Hi