Saddam's Hanging: Psyops as Usual

smiley...@riseup.net

Jan 1, 2007, 9:16:46 AM1/1/07
You only have to look back a few years (we won't mention JFK) to
find a huge event aimed at viewers with media complicity intended
to induce trauma. Recently, in Iraq, we have a two pronged psychological
attack, the first being aimed at placating the bloodthirst of a
vicious and warmongering American mind (by and large) and the other
intended, I reckon, to create War on Terror security, i.e. induce
martyrdom, insurgence, and further justification for the Bush global
military thrust.

Saddam and the Cellphones
http://destabilize.blogspot.com/2007/01/saddams-hanging-psyops-as-usual.html